Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
see i am not depress or dishearten but i have never wasted my time for any soap the way i am wasting for RKAB so may be in future i will watch epi but will not waste my time too much as next year my son will have board exams so he will also need my attention and now i am feeling instead of discussing and predicting story i will finish up my FF that woul dbe better choice..........so i am goign to utilize my time for betterment..............

with story line i want strong execusion as i have always said all drama has same story but the drama does well that has great creative execution and here rashmi sharmaa is not good enough to play that part........even when gautam was writing excellent stroy rashmi was executing with stupid ideas............like many we have seen

that tribal attack and  ipod singing, than i pod mike listening, than bushy part disaster, rani's hide and sick..........so basically creative head is on major wrong path..........that's what i feel because at least in RKAB in end everything turnout very good so we can watch any pathetic track knowing in end everything will be fine but that pathetic story if woven with wonder full scenes it becomes bearable

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree Beenadi, but they need a good story to come up with good ending and a good story might go bad for bad execution but its not possible to make a bad story good with good execution...it would still remain non-sensical🤢

everything turning good at end!!!!!i dont know...i lost that trust also...the way RKAB has gone rotten any disaster can take place.😭 🤢
you retire next year....dont worry...RKAB might not go on after January so it will end before you finish....................😭

i am trying other serials but they are rotton too...even in YRKKH i saw just afeter marriage naitik got angry over Aksara for a very trivial matter and did not trust her when she said the mistake was unwillingly...........and Chotibahu...i wonder if anything ever happens there... 😒
thats why i dont only blame RKAB..all serials go the same way... their viewers just don't have to worry as much as we do 🥱
bsingapury thumbnail

excately right usma.not only RKAB every drama going in drain nothing is catching  my attention rightnow and frankly speaking i had stopped watching tv completely before RKAB catch my attention and i got hooked to not drama but mostly RKAB forum's friends.........if i would not have wonderful people in this forum like you all and others with whom i started i would have stopped watching this drama long ago..........so basically not drama but all lovely people hear holding me............and to enjoy with you all i must know the drama so i am watching as kanjali and rumi are fun to watch not torture............

otherwise all the drama is just garbage.....for me.......because in old age people were writing for their passion and making drama because it was their hobby and passion not business but now drama making has become business and when business take over creativity it becomes tasteless..................that's what i believe and feel............
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya beenadi all other shows are like this only but still rkab cud had been saved to sme extent by bringing a third person because without bringing third person this track is simply baseless,senseless,utter rubbish........if they wud had brought a third person then sona-bali planing cud had been justified .......now wat they are showing just to steal some money wat was the need to seperate yura wat was the need to spoil yudi's character and make him go close to imli.......wat was the need to make a strong character like him go dumb.........and see the amount of money which sona-bali have stolen is not making any diff to rajparivar  so it means its a small amount for rajparivar  ....wat was the need to take it so far(we will say they wanted to drag)but even if they wanted to drag they cud had done it in proper way giving proper reasons........now see i have seen another show it SP(sajan ghar jana hai) even in tat main lead marries twice and his first wife forces him to marry(like rani forced yudi) but there is proper justification of second marriage in tat but in rkab never this imli track was justified ....k i can understand yura did not had any other way as it will be a pressure on them as ppl will ask for future hier but was so much need for sona-bali to spoil yura's life...........i know tat other serials also show stupid tracks but not so stupid like rkab common now even if a small child sees this track also they will say how stupid this ppl are just for money imli had to marry yudi..................i think still nothing is wrong still time is ter they can bring a third person and give a good climax
Edited by siddiqua - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Beena di, u given up????? Never mind, I am also feeling same way..... Lets see hows drama is going for more couple of weeks........

About Indian dramas, dont ask me every drama is same.. nothing new... Even BV started on great note is also taking same route other serials...
darshana23 thumbnail
Today's episode......

Watch the first part and u will have expression like 😲

Kanjali specially Anjali ruled the episode, Kapil was also good at his part.......... Story as usual 😡
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode today........more funny than anything else. 

Anjali was fantastic......Kapil was good at his parts but he did not have enough screen time.

I would say Yudi is a great teacher because he made Rani into a bindaas girl in about a week.  She was really really great. 

But one funny part.....at one point she was talking in punjabi, and then hindi and then her mixed slang.....really funny. 

Me enjoyed the episode very much. 
bsingapury thumbnail
lol

why reena? why not beena hmmmm?????? i have complain there lol

kyaa apun bola apun ko ekdum ye epi achha laga baap.......lekin ye tapori girl kuchh jyaada softu thaa.....lekin woh sardaar kaa comedy timing jyaasti achchha laga apun ko..........bole to bina story ke drama dekho sirf kanjali ke liyee baap...no tention only fun.........jab kanjali ko lagaa dala to drama jingalala..........
siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow i really liked todays epi kanjali's acting was superb spl anjali...........and i think kapil is going to play a comedy role ...........i never knew kanjali can do this diff role👏
darshana23 thumbnail
Yeah Epi was quite good, isnt it more funny without any story Kanjali are carrying RKAB superbly.................. Kapil was good at his punjabi part........

But one Editing blooper, kya kare I cant watch epi peacefully.......... At one point before Yudi entering in room they missed bullet voice... Thats why i got confused why he was behaving like shocked and where did we hear gun fire??????

Beena di, Rani Ka ulta Rina........... ab kya kare serial lead ka naam Bani nahi hain na varva Beena zarur ho jaata........... U must consult Ekta Kapoor then....... she will surely listen to you after all surname jo same hain....
Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago