.o0* Episode Discussion thread # 5 *0o.

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Kitne Gap shap kartein hai hum?

Raja Ki aaeygi Baraat Episode Discussion thread is the place to be and here we Jibber Jabber, and advice those silly creatives, Not that they listen, but we do aur job and we do it well, us RKABians

i mean we'r on #5 now and we'r still rearing to go. but we love to analyse every nuck and crany of every eppy thats just the way we roll. so get ready get set and go

discuss away Girls!!!

xXx Bee

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #1 *0o.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864897

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #2 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1061507

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #3 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1096422

.o0* Episode Discussion thread #3 *0o.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1134464

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrts everyone ..we are on the 5th one…Well done…!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😲😲 boy we sure jibber jabbar so much!!! Thx Bee for reminding us how much we crib😆 so much! congrats everyone....we still have many more pages to fill...right?

Roshni. thumbnail
30th march

hailla!!!! RN Came to kill Rani and ppl were looking at her!!!!! Yudi kitna late reaction deta hain!!!! And what happened to the judge??? He was silent!!! and cops r always late!!!!!

First time in the history of Indian law that a case came for hearing and verdict has been announced in a day!!!!!!

Rani ne kya entry mara!!!! Sab dekhte hi reh gaye!!! Rudr's expression was worth watching when RN's truth came forward!!!!RN accepted all her plot!!!!!
aww. Rani trying to pick a glass of water realises she's not able to move her legs....so sad!!!!

Precap: who wants to kill CR??? why did CR come to Rani's room...Oh poor girl..unable to run...she falls down trying to save CR!!!!
tes_v1 thumbnail
wowie... we reached to the 5th thread....

well Roshni after all this is not Kekta maiya's show, things do happen fast here....😆
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton Rosh!!! let's see what's in store for us......will be back once i see the episode

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaj kaun si tarikh hain???/i forgot after watching mindblowingly ..amazingly and breath taking suspense revealing i must say.........i bow down in front of creator for giving such master piece.......really i have never seen such truth coming out scene and iam really esctatic so any typo error or any error please forgive me

and radha and darsh you were right it was screen and wow great way our dying RS did recording or.........i am confuse by itself recording happen..............but how ....which latest technology make that possible please some tachno seavy person please bestow us with your great knowledge .........the way our great creative used ipod in past and listen convor through it .....and made it possible same .........without holding mobile .......and keeping it on otherside of RS the recorded picture perfect .,.................you know how....the way we cannot even do recording via video cam ...that high quality of video perfect closeup and perfect recording too

i am really impress........the way truth came out in my dream also i never thought that ..........this great thing i will witness in my drama watching life and today i am really happy........

now about rani 's pravachan.............today she gave beinfite of her pravachan to judg and lawyer and all audiance also AUR YE PRAVACHAN SUN KAR SAB DHANYA HO GAYE..........MERA JIVAN SAFAL HO GAYA........jaise yudi kaa jivan bright ho gaya rnai ko paake.......kaisa bakwas raja hain ..........prince philips se queen elizabeth achhi hain........change the ruler..........mata ji ko vote do aur mataji kaa raaj laao..........sab shanti aur sukun hoga.........jan jaati sukh may jivan vyatit karengi aur police aur lawyer ki job khatre main aajaayegi koi baat nahi woh...........sab mataji ki charno main apne seva arpan karenge...kalyaan hoga bachchaa......

ok welcome back rumi ji and CRji ........oh i only like one scene where rumi intreacted and RB told rudra that she did not miss him but was worried about him.......ahaa.HAULE HAULE HO JAAYEGAA PYAAR

now how stupid it is rani was struggling to get water adn CR just watch her from outside and walk away.......and after roaming entire city rani realised today that she is not able to walk.........kyaa baat hain....duniyaa ki khabar hain apni hi nahi hain

ok mr. kunvar or raja??????/

one side Cr was informing all praja to give respect to their new king and other side told kunvar yuddhisthir.........

and preview i know that is going to be CR's trick to force rani to walk and you know what ....chamtkaar kal hoga rani chalne lage gi/...........kyaa badhiyaa idea hain yaar humaare dimaag main kyun nahi aate...........

in short bakwaas episode....with bakwaas dailogue and bakwaas ending of RN's track and the way she was staring rani .ya she will be back with more  venom to spilt...........and create more trouble to rani.......

and anshu raksha di watch SP.....i only sometimes follow update but very often ...........they are not running there that fast and developing all relation there.........more i cannot say about it....because not regular reader........

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

wowie... we reached to the 5th thread....

well Roshni after all this is not Kekta maiya's show, things do happen fast here....😆

Oh yeah i forgot!!! How can i expect RKAB to move slowly!!!!
And congrats everyone we reached the 5th thread!!!🥳
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

preview i know that is going to be CR's trick to force rani to walk and you know what ....chamtkaar kal hoga rani chalne lage gi/...........kyaa badhiyaa idea hain yaar humaare dimaag main kyun nahi aate...........

in short bakwaas episode....with bakwaas dailogue and bakwaas ending of RN's track and the way she was staring rani .ya she will be back with more  venom to spilt...........and create more trouble to rani....... 

preview dekkhe mujhe bhi aisa hi laga ki it must be one of CR's gr8 idea!!!!! warna why will she come running to Rani's Room????

I agree totally today...Faltu epi tha!!!! RN accepted so soon!!!! i expected her to defend herself!!!!!
Why're the creatives trying to run???😡😡😡

haan kisi ko yaad hi nahin hain ki Kunwar already raja ban chuka hain!!!!!!
RN trying to strangle Rani was......totally a stupis scene... arrey court mein itne saare log phir bhi koi kuch nahi kehta!!! by now the judge had already changed his decision three times...courtesy Rani maiyya!!!!!

Rani ko lawyer ban na tha!!! she was asking questions!!!! and everyone were looking at her!!!!
Aur woh technology mujhe bhi seekhna hain from the creatives!!!! Arrey april 1st toh do din baad hain!!! abhi se ullu banana shuru kar diya????
tes_v1 thumbnail

Well Beena di, u know, that day wen RuMi went searching for the bottle n nans turned up n all the ga-ga…. N then RS jerked suddenly, I had this feeling like the way they focused on his cell phone dat it shall be quite useful in future… but didn't know how… now I get it…