Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
2 march:
Hated epi
CRs character is truly butchered beyond repair.............
you-know-who ka plan bilkul senseless.........................
My gollugollu inspector will never come back again***sniff******
same pagalpana, same action ufffdisgusting
and last of all, this track looks very dirty
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
usma i am also missingmy golgapu inspector.kyaa entry maartaa thaa har waqt

but at least ahi dance aur romance to bantaa hain angoo ko jo sahen kiyaa itne waqt.........and yudi was giving guest appearance so we want atleast one full epi romance somance.........no haddi in between....because the moment romance and song finish haddi enter the palace to create problem.......arrrrgggg

and poor CR pura kachara kar dala re.........mere RS need shoulder to cry on........i think time for me to enter lol.............

how about it.......RS'sex girl friend Beena ............i know i have old choice but old wine taste good.........(wink) hahahhahaha
cheers

PS: ok dont take this seriously hmmmm......i dont like man with mustach......but RS is different to admire as king and father figure onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Yaar yeh kaunse speed se aaj episode dauda rahe the? Ek hi epi mein itana sab kuchh digest karna namumkin hain..........

And girls kuchh to sharam karo. Yudi ne shirt ke button khole and muh se pani tapak ne laga!! Are kyun bichare ke haath dokhe pichhe padi ho? Us din 2 ladkiyo ke saamne Rani ne shirt khulvaya kya wo kam tha? Jo itani saari ladies ke saamane bichare ka vastraharan kar rahe ho? Rosh, specially you, control yourself!!!! Varna Bobbie ko bolana padega.

First Starting with bad points

1) Why? why they need to show CR like this? why this Angad CR's son kind of thing? Its highly undigstable. And why CR being sach ki devi accepted this fact? Ek Rani pagal kya kam hain jo usame CR bhi add ho gayi?

2) Why Rudra was not surprised and angry to know Angad is CR's son? I was unable to understand expression on Amit and Kapil face when it was shown Angad is CR's son. Girls expressions were justified at that moment.

3) I agree with Usma, Kapil looked much better in that black suit. There was something terribly wrong with his hairstyle. He need to visit barber again.

4) There was bloope exactly at 3.41 minute in episode, coz in that scene Anjali were shown standing next to Angad. Where as in actual she gets up somwhere after 5.00 mins.

5) Why the hell she was standing near to Angad after so much kiosk? Its like "Aa bail mujhe maar"

6)At some point of time, Anjali and Ali were delievering dialouges jaise kisi paper se dialouge padh rahe ho.

Good things

1) First good thing, many dialouges were delivered by Kapil. Agar itane lambe pravachan Rani de rahi hoti to pura episode mute mein dekhana padta.

2) There was no scope for others but i do like Kapil and Pankaj ji today.

Overall ok, ok episode. Not much impressive.

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Darshu ,

If you are talking about bloopers then i too want to add some which were not negligible at all !!!

1.Yesterday ,when Rani hides the mobile under cushion,she was wearing neela daant😲🀑 (blue tooth)🀣and today it was missing.πŸ€”

2.How did Yudi dude get a time to change dress in such a critical situation?Chalo i can understand that it was very difficult to show that birth mark in prince suit but still it was a big blooper.

And you are right , i too was seeing Amit's expression when he got to know that his mom has another son who is illegitimate but his expressions were not at all as i was expecting. Yudi's expressions can be justified as he knew earlier that Pakora was CR's son . (YuRa found diary na)

Still me pondering about other bloopers!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†Sochti hun....milaingay ,milaingay aur bhi milaingay as RKAB is incomplete without bloopers n all .πŸ€ͺ
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu thats true, without bloopers whats the RKAB...

You know same thing. I wanted see angry expression on Rudra's face after facing truth that Angad is CR's son. I expected him to do some drama. But his expressions was too blank............. Regarding Kapil's expression, I also felt it was kind of blank expressions. I was not able to get whats state of Yudi's mind at that point of time. Where as Anjali's expression was crystal clear that Rani is thinking about RS must be hurt.

I felt like Rudra already knew that Angad is CR's son and still he is cold? Hows that possible?

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah Darsh ,

Though Rudr is mature ( is he really?)😲 but really it cant be possible if Rudr knows it that Angad was Cr's son and he was cold .It was something indigestible . Rudr is kinda mama's boy who always complains lil lil things to his mom and how can he remains so cool after knowing the truth?

At last , it is Writer's drama not Actor's so we can expect any stupid things and behaviours.
Roshni. thumbnail
Girls,

Move on to the next thread!πŸ˜ƒ

Episode Discussion Thread #10