~~* Epi Disc Thread # 7 *(Check first post)~~

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Good or bad, happy or sad. We have our opinions on it all😃

And so begins thread number 7 for discussing the episodes.  Will Rani succeed in her plan to marry Imli to Yudi? Will CR turn evil again? Will RS realise that as a royal family, they have to set an example?

Will Rudr & Bhoomi ever stop fighting? Will BR ever return? And whatever happened to Bhavy?

Discuss these and all the other things we have coming our way (because you know there will be more) here. What are you waiting for? Talk away!

Links to the old Epi Discussion threads:

Note to all:

The forum rules apply in this thread too. If you haven't read them, you can check them out here:
Rules and Guidelines

Some key points I want to draw to your attention:

Please ensure your language is kept clean at all times. Foul language, abuse of individuals or cuss words of any sort will not be tolerated. There will be no other warnings on this matter. If in doubt, don't take the chance.

Please do not ask for, nor provide, summaries or updates here - they will be posted by our dedicated updaters in good time.

Please do not chat in this thread - there are PMs or Chat Clubs for that.

If you have any queries or questions, do feel free to check with us. 
Edited by Nisha_07 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, i have prepared myself to learn about the marriage of yudi-imli and further hungama in royal family. but one thing i have to say that previously i lost all my faith on yudi and rani and i have stopped seeing episodes due to the extreme pain i feel.but, today i watched the rerun(last part) to see old yudi and my faith has somehow restored. tell you why:
have you noticed the long span broken glass scene? and they focused on it twice. and yudi had anger and aversion in his eyes for imli. really, it is almost a symbolic shot. yudi may not find new clue but i have a feeling that yudi remembered that rani was poisoned by imli and every bad thing rani says is associated with imli. he would came up with a plot.
about RS: i really dont like this character and i dont think he will come to his senses by himself as RS is quite a male chauvinist. and if he cared for ranis happiness he would have granted adoptation.
i beleive the marriage would be stopped even if imli returns but yudi cant do it alone. its time saksam finds a way.
darshana23 thumbnail
usmrasul, u know its good to keep hope. with creatives........but I m fed up doing that.... Hope, i can bear today's episode.........
radha105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... new thread .... congrats to all.
I too feel sometimes CR may be involved  but some times no.
 When Rani was shot  and saved, that time CR pleads Yudi to give her a last chance to proove her tobe a true mother and to regain his broken confidence.
 So if the creatives show CR's involvement in Yuras matter(i mean Ranis pregnancy track) the trust of motherhood is lost and  they  have spoiled the character of CR also.
 If she brings out Imli's villainity then she would have prooved herself as a true mother.
I realy like her intelligence to be used in the properway.
Edited by radha105 - 14 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Radha,

She has not used her intelligence to stop Yudi and Imli wedding......that would be place to start. 
Roshni. thumbnail
Congrats everyone for the #7th!

I wish Yudi is just playing aroud to make Rani happy.....
I wish he is just faking.
Bobbie...I agree , Rani has to start her intelligence now!

Probably when Imli returns back...We will know about her motive.
siddiqua thumbnail
n wat if we know imli's motive after yumi marriage
bobbiedhillon thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddiqua

n wat if we know imli's motive after yumi marriage

Siddiqua, I bet that we will not know Imli's motive before the Yumi wedding.  So don't lose any sleep over it. 
siddiqua thumbnail
believe me yumi marriage will only take this show off air
bobbiedhillon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Congrats everyone for the #7th!

I wish Yudi is just playing aroud to make Rani happy.....
I wish he is just faking.
Bobbie...I agree , Rani has to start her intelligence now!

Probably when Imli returns back...We will know about her motive.

Rosh,

How bad can it be.  May be it will be fun and teach Rani a lesson to see Yudi paying attention to someone else.  I only  hope we can tolerate it. 😉😉
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 14 years ago