Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice OS dear...really like it..
the way u explained d story, AR love and arrange marriage...beautiful..
end was amazing...
thanx 4 d pm
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update❤️❤️
and thanks for the pm
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy ana... Super duper sorrry for itna late replyyy... Actually the semester is nearlly at its end. So had so much to do tou comments theek se likhna ka time nahi milaaa..
Soo soo sorry for thattt. And coming to the os its awesome. I am u write arranged marriages so beautifullyyy...
I m in love wd ur os's. Loved hw u shd them being omfortable wd each other... And the last part ws sooo so swesomeee... Loved hw they missed being wd each otherr..
And shilpa being preggooo ws the best parttt... Nd the blouse scene... Hehehhehe.:p mast thaaa.. Cont with morew os plzz... My bday s coming so i want gift... 21.st ko
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hoping to see an OS soon!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am super guilty for not commenting here
*head down*
I can't ask for update

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nazar Se Nazar Miley
OS | 14
AR Version

(Scroll to next post for ARSH Version)

Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai
jaage jaage koi sota hai
bin chaahe dil khota hai
 kahin aisa na ho jaye

Tapping her fingers on the steering,  she sings the song along with the radio. It's one of her favorite songs  of the last year and that's why, she remembered it word by word.  Stopping at a signal, she looked into the rearview to check herself. The  sunglasses were giving a really classy look on her face. She pulled out  the glasses to check her Kajal and put that back. She was really not a  decked up kind of person. She believes to live with simplicity and  that's why on her face, other than lip-gloss and Kajal, there was not a  single particle of make-up. The signal turned green and she hit the race  to move towards her destined place. She was going to meet another boy  for marriage proposal. Probably, if she can count right, this was the  13th boy, she was going to meet and all thanks to her parents. When  sometimes, she feels irritated, other times, she finds it fun too. She  got to meet different kind of guys. Some too much geek, some too  cool...Some to professional, and some too cheesy...Some totally boring  and some sugar coated romantic. And now, it seems like, she is off to  disclose a new adventure today.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na jaane na jaane na
jaane na dil tera

"Have you ever been in love?" Riddhima  asked slowly yet excitedly, tapping her fingernails on that red table of  the cafe. Armaan looked at her amused. "I think, I am in love" He  confessed for the first time, surprising himself that the thing he even  till now hadn't confessed to himself or to the girl, he supposed he love  and now, out of the blue, he is accepting that in front of a stranger  girl, he met for the first time. "There is nothing as such I THINK in  love Armaan...Either its LOVE, or its NOT...There is no place of  uncertainty or doubt in love" She said in a strong voice with a bright  dreamy smile. "Are you in love?" Her words made Armaan doubt that. "No,  not yet...but I just believe that whenever I will fall in love, it will  be something so strong, something so sudden...as if like a tornado" She  chuckled at her own statement making Armaan smile too. "Are you sure, you  are not in love cause on one side you are saying you are not and on the  other side, you know so much about its depth" Armaan said in a teasing  voice, raising his brows that made her smile. "That's because I  witnessed the beautiful love story of my parents and see it growing day  by day...they make an ideal couple...Dad always tells me how beautiful  and strong this feeling is...how badly it may hit you and how sometimes  you can feel weak and at times strong too...Just cause of its power"   She said truthfully. Armaan just can't seem to leave with a choice other  than admiring this frank and bubbly girl. "I just wish you get that  dream story of your own too" He wished from a clean heart. "Thank you"  Riddhima replied with a pleasant smile" "and also best of luck to you too  for your coming life with your girl" She said teasing him, making him go  all red. "Thank you to you too" He said after a while, looking down at  the table in between them, playing with his car keys. "Oh now see...in  all this discussion, our coffee is now cold...Waiter" Riddhima quickly  called the waiter and asked him to give them fresh hot coffee. That  moment of distraction brought by Riddhima really made Armaan comfortable  once again.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
To dekhenge aankhein sapna
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

They both were on a proposal meeting  arranged by their parents who wanted to see them married. Too bad,  there wishes willn't be fulfilled now since Armaan is already in love and  Riddhima want to go for a love marriage just like her own parents. Armaan  made it clear to Riddhima that he loves someone else and can't imagine his  life without her and Riddhima was quite OK with his response. "Hmm...we  can't be what our parents suppose us to be but can we become  friends...you are an amazing girl Riddhima" Armaan said, hoping a yes as  they came out from the cafe and moved towards their cars. "For sure  Armaan...I love making new friends and mind you...I am not like those who  forget there friends with time...as my friends state it...Yaroon ki  Yaar type hoon main" that mischievous smile didn't leave her face and  now, out in sun-light, Armaan saw and noticed her features. She was a  really pretty and simple kind of girl. He would really have said a yes  for her to his parents, only if, just only if Radhika wasn't a part of  his life before Riddhima. "You have my number right" Riddhima asked before she  was about to leave. Armaan just nods in reply. "It was really nice  meeting you Armaan" She put forward her hand and Armaan shakes it with  his. "Same here". Bidding bye, she wore her sunglasses while going  towards the parking and after getting into the car, zoomed off. Armaan  too get into his black BMW to get back home and face his parents.

Baat jo badhegi baat baat mein
 Khwaab hi...
 khwaab hoge har raat mein
 Hoga jab pyaar tujhe
 Hoga na qaraar tujhe
Tu yeh soch le..

It was the third day after their meeting. Armaan was getting too  bored while sitting in his bed, wearing his night dress and playing  games on his iPhone. "Darn" Throwing the mobile on the bed, he lay down.  Radhika was away on her last  university trip and till now, he couldn't confess to her. His friends  used to call him a fool for falling for a girl, who never showed  interest in him. But how could he tell them, that that's the main reason  which provoke him and attracted him to her. He sighs. But there is one  person who hasn't judged his love. A person he met two days back and  become friend with. And right now, it was time to get on with that  friendship. Holding his mobile, he turned to lay on his stomach and  after searching out her name, called her.

On the other hand Riddhima  was busy while working on her final project which she has to submit in a  month time. The pencil was stuck into her mouth as she was making some  notes and later on, holding her laptop, was making some graphics on  power-point when her phone buzzed. Without looking at the name, she  picked up the phone.

"Hey" holding the phone between her cheek  and shoulder, she once again started working on her laptop.  "Hmm...Hi...Armaan here...remember" Armaan introduced himself with a  hesitant tone. A smile crept up Riddhima's face hearing his statement. "Of  course I do... Told you I am a good friend" She grinned while Armaan  chuckled on the other side. "I get it now... So how's life going on?" He  questioned laying down fully, keeping the iPhone on the bed, and stuck  his ear to it, relaxing his hands. "It's getting tougher... Ghar ka  mahol Thora garam hai... My parents still angry with my rejection for  you and above that this project of mine taking a toll on me" She took a  deep breath, being exasperated from the current situation. "Yeah, my  parents too... They are hardly talking to me" Armaan expressed his state  too. "You deserve that... I mean, who dare to reject such a good looking  and intelligent girl like me" She teased him as he laughed. "I know...  You are superb in your way...and trust me...If I wasn't in love before  meeting you... I would have definitely gone for you" Armaan said honestly  that made Riddhima quiet for a moment. "Then I guess, it's your loss..."  She was back in chirpy tone and Armaan agreed teasingly. "For sure" Riddhima  giggled on the other side. "Ok leaves this humor aside...tell me about  your love story... I need to relax for a bit" She pushed away her laptop  and notes, and stretching her legs in the front, lay back on the  headrest while playing with her hairs. "And you think my LOVEE STORY is  good enough to entertain you" He joked. "I don't know... You tell me  na...Is it like those Mills and Bones kind of story?" She wondered.  "Ha-ha... You think that that kind of romance exists in reality? Those  slow moments when your eyes met the girl's eyes and her blush seeing  your intent gaze on her... I would have got a slap if it had been that  kind of romance with me" Riddhima laughed at his statement. "I do think  that kind of romance do exist somewhere... Anyways, what's your story?"  She asked once again and Armaan sighed on the other side, and hold his  phone in his hand now, sit down and started playing with his nails. "My  love story is not actually a love story till now...as the girl I love  still don't have a hint about it" He explained with a sad voice. "Oh  really...Then when are you planning to tell her?" She was surprised by  his answer. "Around this weekend or next...Actually she is off to her  university trip for now...and will get back on Saturday...So may be this  sunday or next...whenever I am gonna meet her" Armaan told his plans.  "Hmm...I wish you all the best Armaan...Hope she will said yes to  you...By the way, whats her name?" She asked out of curiosity.  "Radhika...My father's friend daughter." Armaan told her. "Sweet name..."  Riddhima commented. "Thank you" Armaan replied. "Ok Armaan, Nice talking to  you but now I have to get back to my project...I really need to finish  first draft today" She said sitting up, stretching her back, trying to  relax it. "Ok...In between on which subject you have to make a project?"  He inquired. "Management...A Study On Effectiveness Of Training  Programme" Riddhima explained him. "Oops...that's perfect...If you want any  help than you can ask me...I too have done my MBA in management" Armaan  offered a hand and Riddhima was more than glad to take it. Its better to  have two minds than one and they decided to met next day outside the  same cafe, they met before.

And then Armaan started meeting her on  daily basis. They used to share ideas and discuss the project over few  cups of coffee. He was quiet impressed with Riddhima's first draft, but  still, there was a long way to go. Whenever they get tired, Armaan used  to took her to a nearby park where they would stroll for sometime and  then sitting on a bench, in between the calmness of nature, discuss  there daily lifes. Armaan told Riddhima all about Radhika. How she is a  student of his rival college and he first saw her in the Inner-College  Games function a few months back, and was attracted to her. How his  friends dared him to go and ask her for a coffee and she plainly  rejected that without a second thought. They later on became friends and  now, he just hopes that she said yes to him. "I will pray that she say  yes..." Riddhima prayed from a clear heart that left him smiling.

It  was a rainy day. Riddhima just get back from her university at 5pm,  totally drenched. Her hairs were sticky and mud stains were prominent on  her white trouser. "Ramdin kaka...Please bring a hot cup of coffee in  my room please" She asked politely while moving towards her room. But  she just entered, when her phone buzzed. She took it out from her bag  irritatingly because she badly wanted a warm shower before indulging  herself in other things, but Armaan name flashed, and she quickly picked  it up with an excited face. "Hello, Armaan...What she said?" She  remembered Armaan telling her earlier in the morning through a message  that he is gonna propose Radhika today and as she had few back to back  classes, all she could do was to send a text message back, wishing him  all luck during the lecture. But right now, the silence on the other  side of the phone, really scared her. "Armaan..." She called his name  once again and in reply, she heard a little cry. "Armaan...What  happened?" She asked once again. "No..." His whisper came back. "She  said No" He felt a lump in his throat saying that as tears were  continuously running down his face. "OK...where are you now...I am  coming" Riddhima asked quickly, throwing her bag on the bed and went  towards her wardrobe to grab warm clothes. "At my apartment" Armaan told  her. "Stay there...I am coming in 20 minutes" Riddhima replied and cutting  the call, quickly changed herself into fresh clothes and holding her  mobile move out. "Bibi ji...Coffee" Ramdin said who was just about to  run into her. Riddhima grabbed the cup quickly. "Kaka...tell Mom and Dad  when they return that I am at my friend's place...will be back in  sometime ok" Kaka nod and with the cup, Riddhima went out where her driver  was waiting for her.

On the other hand, Armaan was devastated by  the rejection of Radhika. He was in his apartment which he use whenever  his parents are out of town or country as that huge mansion make him  feel really lonely without them. Armaan had showed Riddhima his apartment  too when they needed to download some files on her laptop that he  couldn't do in the cafe.

He  was shattered. He was breaking down with each passing second. The  fantasy that he has created over the months, a fantasy that has became  his life line was no longer there. What he is supposed to do now. How he  is supposed to survive now. Tears were continuously running down his  cheeks. He sniffed with muffed cries which were escaped from his thin  lips.

Right then the door bell ring. He got up from the floor  perfectly knowing who it must be. Right now, he doesn't need anyone who  gives him an I-TOLD-YOU-SO look. He wanted someone who will hear him out  and let him explain his feelings and Riddhima, is just that person. He  cleared his face, feeling conscious  of himself and opened up the door just to hear. "Pumpara..." Riddhima  raised up her hand showing a shopping bag, which had two packs of Maggie  inside and a smile placed on her lips. "I hope your kitchen is in  a running position as I am really hungry" She said getting in after  pushing him aside. Armaan looked at her with hollow eyes. She got into  the kitchen and bend down to take out an old sauce pan and after  cleaning it properly, filled it will water. Turning on the electric  stove, she put the pan on it "What are you doing?" Armaan asked with a  confused face as she put Maggie into the boiling water now. "Armaan, Have  you ever discussed your heart break over a bowl of maggie?" She asked  with a wondering look, trying to keep her face as serious as possible,  but that small smile at the corner of her lips, was hard to ignore.  Armaan glared at her. It felt like she was making fun of him and he shook  his head in anger. "No...I am not" She said even before he could say  anything. But for her, he didn't need to say anything. His crystal clear  face was expressing his emotions and feelings perfectly. Armaan looked  back at her with a questioning look as she started. "I am not making fun  of you or your feelings...its just that I am famished right now" She  said patting her belly. Her sincere eyes convey there message and he  gave a small nod of understanding. "You go out and sit...I will be there  in a minute with this" She turned around to check on her Maggie while  Armaan came out and sit on sofa.

His body leaned forward as his  index finger traced his trembling thin lips. Tears started to flow out  once again as he remembered how Radhika broke his heart in pieces.

"Are  you out of your mind Armaan...Damn...I never knew you feel this way  about me" Radhika shouted at him as he expressed his love. He was  sitting on his knees. The bouquet of roses was still placed in his hands  which he was just stretching out to her, a few minute back. "You know, I  never had...any kind of feelings for you,,,,,,,,Especially not like  this one's" She barked mentioning towards the roses and card which was  placed on the bench. "I wish i would never had become friends with  you...i wish i would never had said yes to meet you out here when you  called me today...I so wish" She stomped her foot on the grass of the  park, she was standing in. "But Radhika..." Armaan started to say  something after gulping down the lump that formed in his throat. "No  Buts Armaan...I became friend with you just because you are my father's  friend son...there was never something more than that...I love someone  else and I better don't want to see you around me ever" Radhika said and  left, leaving him in a pool of tears.

Only he knew how he made it to this apartment without any accident as the tears were refusing to stop for a second.

Riddhima  came out holding the two bowls in her hands and sit beside him on the  sofa. The moment beside him caught his attention as he turned around and  saw her eating Maggie while moaning aloud. A few minutes later, she  started making more funny noises while eating  Maggie. Armaan was getting irritated now. "Riddhima" He chided. "Stop that"  Riddhima turned to him with a smirk and propped the fork in the air,  rolling the noodles over it. "Armaan..." She wanted to tease him some  more but seeing the glare, he passed her way, she stopped. "Ok...sorry  sorry...tell me what happened?" Riddhima asked with a genuine tone now.  Armaan looked at her face to see her all ears and sigh, leaning back,  covering his face with his hand. "She is in love with someone else"  Armaan explained in minimum amount of words, that could tell her his  condition. "OHH" escaped Riddhima's mouth as she turned her body and now  was looking at him straightly. His facial expressions were telling her  how worn out he really was. She put the bowl down on the side table and  get closer to him.

A hand came over his shoulder that make him  look up into her caring eyes. "Armaan" She licked her dried lips before  saying anything. "Look, i am not going to say all that comforting words  you generally expect someone say to you nor i am going to look at you  with pity in my eyes...Its reality Armaan, Sometimes it does happen...Its  not necessary that the person you love, too love you back...But just  because of the reason that you didnt get the love you wished for, I  really dont want you to push away the love that you are having from such  a long time, like your parents, your friends...I also know its early on  this stage that i am saying all this Armaan, just think...what  will you get after making everyone know that you get  heart-broken...What will be the use when the person you love right  now, willn't be feeling the pain, you are suffering from" She looked up  at him as he was looking at her intently, so she continued. "All you  will get is, Everything will be alright, be brave kind of line and  pitiful glances...Do you want to get all of them?" Riddhima  questioned but in reply, Armaan just keep on looking at her as if she is  an alien. This mature side of her, he has scene before on there very  first meeting, but later on, her bubbly, full of life avatar, took over  that image. But right now, all Armaan could find was a grown up, mature  girl inside her, who cares, loves, respects and like to enjoy her life.  "Tell me na? Do you want to get all of it??" She shook his shoulder when  he didn't give a reply and then, he just nodded. "So let me tell you  one thing...Just cry over it tonight...bring out all the pain,  you are feeling right now...but tomorrow morning, make that Armaan  get alive once again who is full of dreams, ambitions. Who loves to love  and spread happiness" She smiled brightly and don't know why, but Armaan  didn't feel like crying anymore. As if, her words took over his pain.  They were the true medication for his wounds.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na dil tera

Riddhima carelessly  got hold of her bowl once again and started eating her noddles. "Have  you ever discussed your heart break over a bowl of maggie?" It was Armaan  time to ask her as he felt something fishy. "Yes, Twice" She replied  carelessly and then a smile popped up on her lips, as if remembering a  very funny incident and then, she started telling him all about it, lost  in her own world. "I still remember...First time when I had the  crush on our college's football coach...Damn, he was so handsome and  most of the girls of our college had eyes on him...But a few months  later, we saw that he brought his wife into the college along with his  son who was seeking for admission..." She chuckled remembering her  foolishness. "I so cried that night that i almost ended two tissue  boxes...Muskaan, my best friend...she made Maggie for me that  night, perfectly knowing it is my weakness and made me realize, how  foolish i was" She ended with an innocent smiled while chewing on. "By  any chance, did she just said these same lines...You just tell me?"  Armaan questioned only to receive a narrow eye look on himself. Her lips  twitched as she observed his face and then a grin get placed on it. "You  are reading my mind now...How did you get that?" And that what  brought a giggle from Armaan as he pushed back his head, truly not  knowing how he get so lucky to have a friend like her. "Oh hello...It  was just not word to word like what she said...I improvised this whole  dialogue, giving it Riddhima's touch" And he laughed more and she joined  him too. "You are seriously something Riddhima" Armaan laughed and laughed  till he couldn't laugh anymore. "Glad you admit that...as there is  only one SOMETHING KIND OF Riddhima" And Armaan agreed. Riddhima's bowl was  empty by now so she took hold of the other one, that she had actually  brought for Armaan. Armaan eyed it and getting closer to her, took hold of  it. "That's mine" He took hold of the spoon from her hand and started  eating. "Hey...how can you take it?" Riddhima complained as Armaan rolled  the noodles on her spoon and took a big bite. "That's cause I have a  friend who like to share break-ups over a bowl of Maggie" He said as she  just smiled and leaned back to see him eating. "That's your first heart  break Armaan" Riddhima asked next that made Armaan hand stopped for a bit  before  he nods. Riddhima pat his back lightly before saying. "Don't  worry...1st heart-break is always worse...You will be ok after  2nd one" and that made Armaan choke on his food as he daggers looked at  her. "What?" He shouted. "You want me to go through a 2nd heart  break..." Riddhima laughed at his facial expressions "You said we are  friends...I discuss my heart-breaks over a bowl of Maggie and so you too wanna do  that...but i also had two heart-breaks...so i will really like  you to be equal to me out there too" She said, pulling the bowl and took  a spoon full of noodles. Armaan laughed out loud at her Foolish Theory and took  out the other spoon from her earlier empty bowl. They started eating  from a same bowl when Armaan said. "Ok, tell me about your 2nd  heart-break" and then Riddhima started telling him about her crush over her  hawt professor who was already twice married.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Few days passed away. Riddhima was constantly a support for Armaan. Whenever  he would feel low, She was there to cheer him up and bring him back to  life. He decided to do his PHD in management further to get a better  grip of management and after applying for his admission in his old  university, he started on with his PHD program.

"Armaan...Don't  you play any kind of sports?" Riddhima one day asked generally while  picking out chips from the bag. The books were scattered around them in  his apartment as in just two days Riddhima had to submit her final project.  "Yeah i do play Volley Ball for my university...actually next week we  are having a match against another university" Armaan said laying on the  sofa as they took a break from the studies. "Oh really...Can I come over  to see it?" Riddhima asked with a very chirpy voice. "Yeah sure..." Armaan  replied closing his eyes. He was in need to have a no silence moment.  Riddhima understand that and decided to work on the presentation when her  phone buzzed. She picked it up to see her friends message, asking her if  she will like to join them in club tonight. It was long since Riddhima  went out with her friends somewhere so she quickly said yes and after  pressurizing Armaan a little, made him agree too to go out with her.

And  the club was surly a great idea as the last streak of disappointment,  that Armaan had was finally disappeared. He enjoyed his time with Riddhima  and his friends consist of Muskaan, Rahul, Amit, Sapna and Atul. The  danced, drink a little and went out to eat in pizza hut. Atul dropped  everyone in his jeep. The jeep stopped infront of Riddhima's home when Amit  turned and got attention of both, Riddhima and Armaan. "Armaan, Are you free  this Saturday. We are planning a short trip to Goa for three days and  we would really like if you could join us" All eyes turned to Armaan who  was scratching his temple. "Guys, I would really like to come but I have  a volleyball match this Thursday and If we would qualify then we have a  final to play on next Tuesday..." Armaan explained about his game.  "Hmmm..." Amit thought for a moment and came up with a plan. "How about  we leave at Thursday night and we can come back on Sunday evening so  Armaan can relax on Monday and then can participate in final match" That  sound logical and all nodded in approval. "What say Armaan?" Now Riddhima  asked him with a twinkle in her eyes. "Thats a great idea...but my  practice?" Another issue got raised by him and all sigh. "Armaan, In goa  we can play beach volley ball yaar...thats not a problem ok" Atul  suggested and Armaan nodded. Its long he went out of town, and in this  current situation, he was surly in need to have a break.

"Xaviers...Xaviers"  Riddhima was cheering at top of her lungs for Armaan's team in rhythm with  his university mates. The end was around and Armaan had to serve the  ball. Xavier needs the last point to win though they were already  leading with 24-19 points but this last point would be the stamp on  there success. Armaan pushed the ball in the air. The crowd was cheering  furiously but there hearts were beating as fast as they could. Armaan  jumped up and gave a solid hit, pushing the ball on the other side of  the net. The rivals did caught a hold of ball but just before he was  about to land on the ground. The slight push given by him was not enough  to send it back to the other side. Another guy tried to get closer but  the ball was far out of his reach and hit the ground. Referee show the  flag on Xavier side, making them earn the last point as the whole Xavier  crowd was cheering and hooting for there winning team. Armaan mates  hugged him wishing him congrats. His eyes moved up to look at Riddhima who  was jumping on the huge stairs, where she was sitting before and on  seeing him looking at herself, she gave a thumbs up sign as a bright  smile lit up her face. Armaan removed his wining shirt in happiness.  Riddhima run down into the ground towards him with open arms. Armaan  expected a hug and prepared himself but when she actually landed into  his arms, he stumbled two steps back before getting himself stable.  "Awww Armaan...Congrats...You were fabulous" She squealed into his ear  before breaking the hug, giving him a wide smile. "Thank you" He humbly  replied with a sweet smile as she get back. He took hold of the shirt,  he removed and made her wear as a thank you for all the support, she  provided in last few weeks.

Aayega woh paas jo door hai
Maan ja..
Ke hona yeh zuroor hai
Yeh dil to deewana hai
Kab ka havana hai
Tu yeh soch le..

Leaning back comfortably on his sand  chair, wearing nothing but just his shorts, he looked up at his front to  admire the vast sea, displayed. He took a deep breath to inhale that  beautiful sea smell and a smile got on his lips.Its been 1st day of them  in Goa. He loves sea more than mountains. He had even went out with his  friends for scoobadiving and it was one hell of an experience. Watching  the beautiful inner life of sea, moving along with those colorful  fishes. But. OH MY GOD!!!! What a sight he got to see. His jaw dropped  seeing the ethereal dusky beauty coming out from the water. And what  draw his attention more was that, she was Riddhima. His mind boggles  looking at her wearing just her one piece swimwear that was hugging her  body like a second skin. "God!! She is hot" He heard someone say beside  him and an instant anger rise up in his body when he looked at two guys,  wearing shorts, drinking coconut water were standing beside him and a  lusty look were throwing on Riddhima's way. One part of his body want to  bash up those boys, telling them exactly what's hot in here and other  part, want to run away and wrapped her in the security of his arms, to  keep her protected. A battle was still running inside his body when  Muskaan, Sapna and Riddhima get on that mat, they had placed near sea and  wrapped there waists with clothes. He turned to look at those guys who  had left too. He leaned back with a confused look, trying to understand  as why he felt so agitated on knowing that someone eyes Riddhima. He looked  at her smiling self who was enjoying the sun while leaning back on her  hands. Her hairs were wet from her sea diving and was in a chat with  Muskaan and Sapna. Armaan was feeling restless. He needed a way to  distract himself so he got up and went towards the sea. Getting into a  good level, he took a deep breath, filling his lungs with enough air and  dived in.

Riddhima's eyes didn't miss the drooling look on Armaan  face, when she came out after her dive. But suddenly he looked away and  all she could feel on his face was anger and desperation. She was  confused and choose to ignore him while getting herself busy in a chat  with Muskaan and Sapna but she couldn't miss him passing by her and get  into the sea. Her eyes lingered over the sea as he dived in and was  beating furiously, when she didnt see him out after a few seconds. But  he came up and she took a sigh of relief, holding her heart before  looking back at him. He was marching out as if he owns the sea. As if,  he is some sea king, marching in his estate. The droplets of water were  running on his body continuously as she felt her mouth go dry, seeing  his perfect abs, proudly showing there existence over his slightly  tanned skin. He was gorgeous with that little boyish beard and had a  body to drool on. "He is smookingly hot yaar" Muskaan commented that  make me get out from his trance and look daggers at her. "Muskaan, don't  you have Rahul?" She asked seething with anger but tried to keep her  voice cool. "I do...but you can't just stop appreciate a Mango in  summers when you do get apple everyday, in every month...now can you"  She said, still looking in Armaan's direction. Sapna cracked up with  Muskaan's resemblance of Armaan with Mango...Seriously, a man matching  with a fruit. Riddhima too joined Sapna in her laughter as Muskaan  realized what she said and get embarrassed. Her cheeks were pink that  made the, laugh more. Muskaan is a crack piece but sometimes, she is so  mature. Riddhima loves her friends craziness. "Riddhima...You and Armaan are  being together from a few weeks now...Have you ever felt a pull towards  him?" Riddhima's laughter died with Muskaan's question who was still  looking at Armaan's way. "What do you mean by that Muskaan?" She asked,  raising her brow. Muskaan turned to look at her and shrugged her  shoulders. "I mean...He is sweet, good natured, handsome, attractive and  not to mention...very hot...Have you ever thought about the scenerio as  what if he hadn't been in love with that girl? What if, you both had  met the way you did just without him being in love already, as he stated  that. Would you had said yes to him?" She asked and Sapna's cunning  eyes were too set on Riddhima's to catch her reaction but she was dumb. Her  eyes were fixed on Armaan. Its not like she hadn't thought about it, she  did, many times. It was hard to resist him when he used to sit so close  to her during studies, trying to get her attention on a main point. But  she knew, that him being in love, the thoughts will lead her nowhere.  She was still in thoughts where Sapna jerked her shoulder and she  startled, looked around as she was at lost of an answer. Sapna and  Muskaan noted her averted gaze and sigh. There friend needed a push and  they were there to do that. "You know something Riddhima? Sapna started  getting her attention. "You both with make a really sweet yet a hot  pair" A side-looped smile graced her soft pink lips that turn into a  grin later on as her friends grinned back at her..

The trip to  Goa was a memorable one. Riddhima felt her breath got caught in her lungs  whenever she watched Armaan and the guys playing beach volleyball while  she and girls get settled on the sand, to watch them. Whenever his dusky  skin gets that bright sand all over it, she couldn't stop herself to  drool over his body. He was charismatic and he was so unaware of it. She  saw many girls eying his broad chest with perfect abs, his looks, that  would instantly send her on a high temperature. She was getting  possessive of him. And same was going on with Armaan too. Seeing someone  looking at her with lust-filled eyes, would made him boggles. He  actually beat a guy in the club, who was constantly trying to dance  close to her, when the went out one night. His nerves were on high  alert. He was getting too precise to notice her beautiful giggle, her  mesmerizing smile that make you smile too, her childish kind of frown  when she don't get something like her way, and her narrow eyes, who says  more question than her raise brows or her lips. He was liking this  girl, way more than he actually know.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na dil tera

Riddhima was settled with her  friends on the stairs of her university's corridor as they were seeing  the picture of Goa in her laptop. Armaan's final was in the afternoon and  this whole group was going to cheer him up. The slideshow was on when  this whole group along with Armaan went to that banana boat ride and fell  in the water, some group photos on the beach, in club, in the lounge of  there hotel, terrace of there rooms. They all were watching and  remembering the fun they had. One picture of Armaan and Riddhima get  displayed on the screen where Riddhima was wearing a beach hat in a tilted  position. A smirk was there on her face as she was doing this pose and  Armaan was laughing at her cuteness. "See, I told you, You guys make a  good couple" Sapna said with happiness. "You both look so cute  together" Muskaan chimed in. "Really?" Riddhima asked with a hopeful yet  happy look on getting this compliment. "Really buddhu...What say Amit?"  Muskaan asked Amit who agreed and Sachit and Rahul too nodded. Riddhima was  happy just by hearing this comment of her friends, unaware of the pair  of eyes, who get a look of the picture and was seething with anger.

The  match started as Riddhima with her friends get settled on the huge stairs of the ground, once  again. She crossed her fingers and was constantly praying for Armaan's  success. The other team was surly tough. Just in the start they scored 6  points while Xavier's were on Nil. Xavier crowd was feeling down. No  one was cheering anymore when One of Armaan mates get a point and the  crowd get wild and then, there was so back off. Xaviers cope up with the  loss pretty quickly and were leading from 11 to 8. Riddhima's eyes lit up  everytime Armaan made a score and her friends teased her mercilessly on  her excitement. Finally after a 45 minutes match, Armaan's university won  the finale, earning them a huge trophy. Riddhima cheered on top of her  lungs as Armaan and his friends get on the stage to receive there trophy.  When crowd was allowed in, Riddhima quickly rushed in, leaving her friends  behind and as if he was waiting for her, he caught her from her waist  as she landed in her arms and pulled her up in a happy twirl. Her  friends smiled brightly, seeing there obvious chemistry. "You won...You  won" Riddhima shouted as he put her back on the ground. "Yep" He laughed at  her but then his eyes landed on her dress, making him look back at her  face with a raise brow. She was wearing the his same sports shirt, he  put on her a few days back. Riddhima observed his gaze and shrugged her  shoulders in reply. "I thought this is the best sports wear that i  have..." Riddhima mumbled making Armaan smile as he shook his head before  looking back at her cute face. This girl is crazy and he is so liking  and loving her craziness.

"Armaan..." Riddhima whined on the phone. "What happened?" He asked rubbing  his wet hairs with a towel as he just came out after taking a bath. "I  need your help..." She bit her lowered lip when he just made a sound as  if asking her to go on. "Will you be my partner for prom tonight?" She  said only to jear Armaan laugh. "Why what happened? Your partner dumped  you?" He teased her. "No" came straight out of her mouth. "He didnt dump  me...he just get into a small accident and get his knee injured...and  others are not interested to go out with me as I am a dare devil type  na...they are just painly scared" She said in a fake angry tone while  remembering how 5 of her classmates has asked her and she turned them  down.. "Hmmm" Armaan jumped on to his bed, rubbing his chin with a deep  thought. He cant believe at all that no one has asked Riddhima. From  Atul, Amit and Rahul, he got to know that she is the one of the most  famous girl in college. Bit then, he was more than glad to have an  opportunity to go out her, as her man. Oh mean partner. "Is it taking  you so much time to answer?" She asked in an irritated tone that snapped  him out from his thoughts. "NO NO...absolutely no" Armaan said quickly,  trying to cover up his aloofness. "What? No? You dont wanna come with  me?" Her hart sink with his reply as thoughts gripped her mind. She just  wanted to take a hint if he was interested in her so she could  seriously think about themselves as living in a hypothetical bubble was  not her style and definately, after what happened to Armaan before, She  wasnt ready to take a risk with her heart. "Riddhima, you getting me  wrong..."Armaan tried to explain. "Ofcourse i will love to go out with  you" He said bitting his lips as the words slipped out from his mouth.  Riddhima's eyes lit up with his response and a smirk got place when she  thought about the LOVE TOO part. "I mean, i am a good friend and as a  friend, i should help you out...right?" Armaan said but his voice was  more like he was assuring herself than her and she knew it. "Ok good  friend" She mimicked her words, grinning inside. Her body was exploding  with happiness. She wanted to jump around and shout in joy. "I guess, i  will be picking you up tomorrow then?" Armaan asked scratching his  temple. A rush of excitement run in his body. "Yeah...be here at 7..."  She said hesitantly before whispering "I will be waiting" softly. Armaan  felt himself melted inside just with the sheer beauty of her voice.  Saying yes, he end the call while rushing his hands through his hairs. A  smile lit up on his face just with the thought that she is counting on  him. Somehow, he felt that whatever excitement, anxiousness, he is  feeling for Riddhima is not what he felt for Radhika. This time this  feeling is more deep,more powerful and more strong and then he wondered  that whatever he felt for Radhika was even love? He paced into his room  when another thought strike his mind. "Does that mean whatever he is  feeling for Riddhima is love?" He questioned himself but the feelings were  too eaw, too new to have an answer instantly. "I should take things as  they come" He found a solution.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Armaan rushed to the other side of  his car, after passing the key to the valet, to help her get down  infront of the university campus. He put  forward his hands and felt his mouth go dry when she looked up at him  with her sparkling kohl eyes. A beautiful smile was gracing her lips  when she put forward her sleek hand in his manly one and get out. Both  felt a spark in there touch and Riddhima wrapped her hans around his arm,  as they went towards the main door. Inside the atmosphere was quite  fun. The main hall of her university was fully packed with students who  were mostly wearing black and red, a somewhere a hint of white was also  displayed. Riddhima's friends greet them soon and along with Muskaan and  Sapna, Riddhima went towards the dance floor which was buzzing woth The  Disco song.

Armaan went towards the bar with the guys and all get  themselves a soft drink as hard drinks were prohibited in university's  boundary. He turned on his stool to look at Riddhima swaying with the  music.  Her red dress, which almost made him breathless when he first saw her  in the evening today, was hugging her body till her knees. It was a  simple dress that had some large shinny stones along the neck line as  the dress covered her one shoulder, leaving other bare which she smartly  covered with her hairs as they were tied in a neatly made pony tail.  Her face was having a light layer of make up along with that ark sweet  red lipstick, completely showing the length of her lips. She matched  nice silver pomps to go the dress and the way shr was swaying, Armaan  knew many guys were having there eyes on her.

Soon the disco  song finished and girls get back only to grab the boys hand for the next  dance, which was a slow number from Race 2. Atif Aslam and Sunidhi  Chauhan's voice filled the air as Muskaan and Rahul get on the dance  floor, following by Amit and Sapna and Armaan and Riddhima.

Armaan  hands sweetly slipped around her waist, caressing it with his finger  tips while Riddhima's hand went around his neck. They should have felt a  little awkward with there closeness but all they felt was a craving  to.be more close then they were.

Suno na kahe kya suno na
Dil mera suno na, suno zara
Teri baahon me mujhe rehna hai raat bhar
Teri baahon me hogi subah

Be intehaan (be-inteha)
Be intehaan... hmmm
Yun pyaar kar (yun pyaar kar) Be intehaan
Dekha karun saari umar (saari umar)
Tere nishaan be-intehaan
Koi kasar naa rahe, meri khabar naa rahe
Chhu le mujhe is kadar be-intehaan

Jab saanson me teri saansen ghuli toh
Phir sulagne lage
Ehsaas mere mujhse kehne lage
Haa baahon me teri aake jahaan do
Yun simatne lage
Sailaab jaise koi behne lage
Khoya hoon main aagosh mein
Tu bhi kahaan ab hosh mein
Makhmali raat ki ho naa subah
Be intehaan, be-intehaan
Yun pyar kar be-inteha
hmmm...

Gustakhiyan kuch tum karo
Kuch hum kare iss tarah
Sharrma ke do saaye hain jo
Muh pher le hum se yahaan

Haan chhu toh liya hai ye jism tune
Rooh bhi choom le
Alfaaz bhige bhige kyun hai mere
Haan yun choor ho ke majboor ho ke
Qatra qatra kahe
Ehsaas bheege bheege kyun hain mere
Do bekhabar bheege badan
Ho besabar bheege badan
Le rahe raat bhar angdaiyaan

Be inteha, be inteha
Yun pyar kar, be inteha
Dekha karoon saari umar
Tere nishan, be-intehaan
Koi kasar na rahe, meri khabar na rahe

There eyes silently  conveying the  message which there lips couldn't as they were too afraid to say  anything  that could hurt there friendship. The song ended after they swayed  softly on the tunes. "One more song?" Armaan asked with pleading eyes and  Riddhima couldn't say No. She nodded and they were just about to dance  when  Armaan felt a tap om his shoulder. A boy was standing behind him with an  annoying look. "Riddhima...you turned down 4 other boys along with me but  can't we have a dance atleast?" His words shocked Armaan as he looked  back at Riddhima who was bitting her lips while looking away. She turned  down t guys to come with him. What does that mean? He wondered but  somewhere that smile placed on the corner of her lips and the blush  crept on her cheeks did tell him a story as he smiled inwardly.  Turning back he look at the guy, and answered for Riddhima. "Sorry  man...she is with me and I just asked her for another dance...You can  try later" The guy looked at him and then at Riddhima before giving an  understanding nod and left. Armaan hands teasingly went around her waist  and pulled her close as her hands rested on his chest. "Look up at me"  Armaan whispered while Riddhima was trying to look around. When she didnt,  Armaan moved up his hand and cupped her face, to make her look up. Her  mischievous eyes met his dark one and it felt like, he gpt all his  answers. Riddhima shying looked away as Armaan pulled her more close and  she rested her head on his chest.

Soon the song ended and  Armaan  quietly lead her to a corner. His hand didn't loose it contact over  her's. "Riddhima" He took her name in a prayer like tone. So soft, full of  love and hope. He needed to know some answers right away before his head  explode with confusion. Riddhima looked up at him with a hesitant  expression. She knew she has fallen in love with this amazing handsome  man, but feeling this love and then saying it, are two different things.  She can feel anything freely but about saying it out, she doubted that  her feeling could get reciprocated back as Armaan was hurt before, and  falling in love once again right now, wasn't a easy thing for him. "Why  you lied to me?" He questioned breaking her trance. "About what?" She  was clueless right now, being deep in his thoughts. Armaan sigh while  rubbing his forehead with his free hand. "You said you dont have a  partner that why you want me to accompany you here" He explained with a  cute frown. Riddhima was getting a little tired of this hide and seek game  so thought of going ahead, she replied. "No Armaan, I wanted you to  accompany me thats why i didn't get any partner" She replied making  Armaan stunned. Does that mean...Oh really that mean that she wants...she  likes...him.. He thought and look into her eyes to see a longing and  helplessness. He shook his head. This can't be possible. How can he get  so lucky? He was just thinking about it when someone called him from  behind. "Armaan" He turned to get stunned once again, seeing Radhika  standing with a wide smile. He thought he lost his voice for a moment  before replying. "Radhika, What are you doing here?" He asked quickly.  Radhika hesitantly smiled before replying. "I joined this university for  my M.Phil...ummm...Armaan I am really sorry for whatever happened  between us...I really am...Now i have realized how big mistake I made by  letting you go..." Armaan looked at her with a raise brow while Riddhima's  heart dipped on hearing this coversation as she took a small step back.  "The man i loved...was a big time play boy and just used me...and then i  realized how foolish i was, to no understand your..." Radhika stopped  in the middle as Armaan raise his hand in the air. He couldn't take it  anymore. "Stop this Radhika" He ordered but Radhika moved forward and  cupped his face in her palm. "Why Armaan? You told me you love  me...Didn't you?" She asked in a sweet voice, enough to get him melted  but unfortunately, it wasn't working. Riddhima tried to turn away but  Armaan's grip on her hand got tighter, making her stop in her way. Armaan  pushed Radhika's hand away and pointed a finger at her. "I am not a  puppet Radhika that you can use however you like...I am so over  you...Actually I am thinking that whatever i felt for you was even able  to be call as love..." He barked with anger, keeping his voice a lil low  as he don't want any audience. Radhika looked at her with hollow eyes  before he ignored her completely and turn to look at Riddhima, who was  standing there with a teary face. Just the thought of loosing Armaan made  her cry. Armaan wiped her tears, softly before whispering. "Riddhima...You  wanted me to have a second heart break, but what if I dont want a  heart-break now...??" He lifted up her face to make her realize what he  means. "What if I need your support to help me go through this journey  beside you, Can you promise to take care of my poor heart who seeks love  from you?" He asked with tenderness pouring out from each of his words.  His words were not direct but clear enough for her to get all happy. A  smile lit up on her face as Armaan asked "Can you promise to love me all  through my life?" He questioned next as another tear dropped from her  eye. "Till my last breath" She whispered through a smile making Armaan  smile too, as he pulled her in a hug. "I love you" He whispered near her  ears, making her all blush. "I love you too" She whispered back  promising herself to never ever let Armaan get hurt. He was precious and  sweet...and she will cherish this blessing of his existence, all her  life. And for him, she meant more than anyone else he met before. They  both needed time to work on there relationship, but they both didn't  want to let there feelings hide from eachother as if it gets late, all  you got to do is cry over spilt milk.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Riddhima and Armaan tried to catch up  there breath while leaning on the main door of his apartment. The kiss,  their first kiss, they just shared now was way more passionate, sweet  and intimate than they had ever imagined. It has been three months since  that prom night, they were dating. There parents were unaware of there  budding relationship and her friends were more than ready to help them  out to escape from cunning eyes of their parents. Today, just few hours  back, Armaan expressed his love infront of a group of people that were  present in that cafe, where they first met and which was now, one of  there fav spot. Riddhima surly was elated with the proposal and accepted  it, and as a proof, a small simple gold ring was gracefully placed in  her finger. They just rushed back to his apartment to celebrate when her  Armaan noticed that the zip of her dress was a little open at the back.  He moved closer to her to drew it up but Riddhima mis-interpreated his  attention and moved back till she hit the door. Armaan smiled inwardly  seeing that scared face of this brace Riddhima and didn't let his facial  emotion show how funny she was looking. Riddhima looked at her with a  bewildered expression as he approached her and hold her shoulders.  "Armaan, what are you..." She started saying when Armaan put his finger on  her lips whispering "Sshhh". His finger caressed her lips when he took  hold of her shoulder and turned her around against the door. Riddhima's  heart was beating so furiously that she felt that whole room could hear  its beat. Armaan's tantalizing fingers smoothly moved her hairs away  which were caught in a ponytail on her shoulder. Riddhima closed her eyes,  not knowing what to do. Pushing him was so hard and for sure, she didn't  had that strength too. Armaan teasingly moved her fingers at her back  and when she was sure, she was about to faint, he pulled the zip up,  making her surprize. Armaan smiled while nuzzling her hairs, inhailing  the sweet smell of her shampoo as he whispered. "I willn't do anything  that you are not comfortable with...Plus i just wanted to protect you  from anyone's else gaze...Cant stand if anyone look at you with evil  eyes..." Riddhima's heart fill with love for this amazing amazing man. He  cared so much for her and her wellness. Slight tears filled her eyes as  she turned and get into the hold of his arms. She softly cupped his face  while looking straight into his eyes and then, they both didn't know  who initiated the kiss as the next thing they found was there lips on  each other and that was one hell of there kiss. Each's first kiss.

Armaan  turned his face to look at her and came infront of her to pull her once  again in his arms. Somehow, the feeling of having her in his arms make  him feel complete. Her hands get placed on his chest and he took hold of  her hand to bring it close to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on her  knuckles and rubbed that place with his thumb. He looked up next to  found her cheeks turned into a soft pink color, making her have a  beautiful glow out there. He couldn't resist tasting her once one. The  urgency was too much. "I love you so much Riddhima" He said quickly pulling  her to him as he kissed her once again. "I love you too..." She  whispered against his lips before loosing herself. She was his healer,  his medication and now, after knowing how much she worth it, he surly  planned to cherish her forever.

NOTE: Please whoever gonna give 1 line comment, DONT COMMENT At All...

Sorry if i m sounding rude...but i dont write so long just to hear one word...or that was amazing, do cont soon comment...

If you ever think that my work is just worth of that one line comment...Plz avoid commenting ever on my work...i willn't mind...

Cause that one word comment made me feel sick...

Thank You

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Nazar Se Nazar Miley
OS | 14

(ARSH Version)

Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai
jaage jaage koi sota hai
bin chaahe dil khota hai
 kahin aisa na ho jaye

Tapping her fingers on the steering,  she sings the song along with the radio. It's one of her favorite songs  of the last year and that's why, she remembered it word by word.  Stopping at a signal, she looked into the rearview to check herself. The  sunglasses were giving a really classy look on her face. She pulled out  the glasses to check her Kajal and put that back. She was really not a  decked up kind of person. She believes to live with simplicity and  that's why on her face, other than lip-gloss and Kajal, there was not a  single particle of make-up. The signal turned green and she hit the race  to move towards her destined place. She was going to meet another boy  for marriage proposal. Probably, if she can count right, this was the  13th boy, she was going to meet and all thanks to her parents. When  sometimes, she feels irritated, other times, she finds it fun too. She  got to meet different kind of guys. Some too much geek, some too  cool...Some to professional, and some too cheesy...Some totally boring  and some sugar coated romantic. And now, it seems like, she is off to  disclose a new adventure today.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na dil tera

"Have you ever been in love?" Shilpa  asked slowly yet excitedly, tapping her fingernails on that red table of  the cafe. Armaan looked at her amused. "I think, I am in love" He  confessed for the first time, surprising himself that the thing he even  till now hadn't confessed to himself or to the girl, he supposed he love  and now, out of the blue, he is accepting that in front of a stranger  girl, he met for the first time. "There is nothing as such I THINK in  love Armaan...Either its LOVE, or its NOT...There is no place of  uncertainty or doubt in love" She said in a strong voice with a bright  dreamy smile. "Are you in love?" Her words made Armaan doubt that. "No,  not yet...but I just believe that whenever I will fall in love, it will  be something so strong, something so sudden...as if like a tornado" She  chuckled at her own statement making Armaan smile too. "Are you sure, you  are not in love cause on one side you are saying you are not and on the  other side, you know so much about its depth" Armaan said in a teasing  voice, raising his brows that made her smile. "That's because I  witnessed the beautiful love story of my parents and see it growing day  by day...they make an ideal couple...Dad always tells me how beautiful  and strong this feeling is...how badly it may hit you and how sometimes  you can feel weak and at times strong too...Just cause of its power"   She said truthfully. Armaan just can't seem to leave with a choice other  than admiring this frank and bubbly girl. "I just wish you get that  dream story of your own too" He wished from a clean heart. "Thank you"  Shilpa replied with a pleasant smile" "and also best of luck to you too  for your coming life with your girl" She said teasing him, making him go  all red. "Thank you to you too" He said after a while, looking down at  the table in between them, playing with his car keys. "Oh now see...in  all this discussion, our coffee is now cold...Waiter" Shilpa quickly  called the waiter and asked him to give them fresh hot coffee. That  moment of distraction brought by Shilpa really made Armaan comfortable  once again.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

They both were on a proposal meeting  arranged by their parents who wanted to see them married. Too bad,  there wishes willn't be fulfilled now since Armaan is already in love and  Shilpa want to go for a love marriage just like her own parents. Armaan  made it clear to Shilpa that he loves someone else and can't imagine his  life without her and Shilpa was quite OK with his response. "Hmm...we  can't be what our parents suppose us to be but can we become  friends...you are an amazing girl Shilpa" Armaan said, hoping a yes as  they came out from the cafe and moved towards their cars. "For sure  Armaan...I love making new friends and mind you...I am not like those who  forget there friends with time...as my friends state it...Yaroon ki  Yaar type hoon main" that mischievous smile didn't leave her face and  now, out in sun-light, Armaan saw and noticed her features. She was a  really pretty and simple kind of girl. He would really have said a yes  for her to his parents, only if, just only if Radhika wasn't a part of  his life before Shilpa. "You have my number right" Shilpa asked before she  was about to leave. Armaan just nods in reply. "It was really nice  meeting you Armaan" She put forward her hand and Armaan shakes it with  his. "Same here". Bidding bye, she wore her sunglasses while going  towards the parking and after getting into the car, zoomed off. Armaan  too get into his black BMW to get back home and face his parents.

Baat jo badhegi baat baat mein
 Khwaab hi...
 khwaab hoge har raat mein
 Hoga jab pyaar tujhe
 Hoga na qaraar tujhe
Tu yeh soch le..

It was the third day after their meeting. Armaan was getting too  bored while sitting in his bed, wearing his night dress and playing  games on his iPhone. "Darn" Throwing the mobile on the bed, he lay down.  Radhika was away on her last  university trip and till now, he couldn't confess to her. His friends  used to call him a fool for falling for a girl, who never showed  interest in him. But how could he tell them, that that's the main reason  which provoke him and attracted him to her. He sighs. But there is one  person who hasn't judged his love. A person he met two days back and  become friend with. And right now, it was time to get on with that  friendship. Holding his mobile, he turned to lay on his stomach and  after searching out her name, called her.

On the other hand Shilpa  was busy while working on her final project which she has to submit in a  month time. The pencil was stuck into her mouth as she was making some  notes and later on, holding her laptop, was making some graphics on  power-point when her phone buzzed. Without looking at the name, she  picked up the phone.

"Hey" holding the phone between her cheek  and shoulder, she once again started working on her laptop.  "Hmm...Hi...Armaan here...remember" Armaan introduced himself with a  hesitant tone. A smile crept up Shilpa's face hearing his statement. "Of  course I do... Told you I am a good friend" She grinned while Armaan  chuckled on the other side. "I get it now... So how's life going on?" He  questioned laying down fully, keeping the iPhone on the bed, and stuck  his ear to it, relaxing his hands. "It's getting tougher... Ghar ka  mahol Thora garam hai... My parents still angry with my rejection for  you and above that this project of mine taking a toll on me" She took a  deep breath, being exasperated from the current situation. "Yeah, my  parents too... They are hardly talking to me" Armaan expressed his state  too. "You deserve that... I mean, who dare to reject such a good looking  and intelligent girl like me" She teased him as he laughed. "I know...  You are superb in your way...and trust me...If I wasn't in love before  meeting you... I would have definitely gone for you" Armaan said honestly  that made Shilpa quiet for a moment. "Then I guess, it's your loss..."  She was back in chirpy tone and Armaan agreed teasingly. "For sure" Shilpa  giggled on the other side. "Ok leaves this humor aside...tell me about  your love story... I need to relax for a bit" She pushed away her laptop  and notes, and stretching her legs in the front, lay back on the  headrest while playing with her hairs. "And you think my LOVEE STORY is  good enough to entertain you" He joked. "I don't know... You tell me  na...Is it like those Mills and Bones kind of story?" She wondered.  "Ha-ha... You think that that kind of romance exists in reality? Those  slow moments when your eyes met the girl's eyes and her blush seeing  your intent gaze on her... I would have got a slap if it had been that  kind of romance with me" Shilpa laughed at his statement. "I do think  that kind of romance do exist somewhere... Anyways, what's your story?"  She asked once again and Armaan sighed on the other side, and hold his  phone in his hand now, sit down and started playing with his nails. "My  love story is not actually a love story till now...as the girl I love  still don't have a hint about it" He explained with a sad voice. "Oh  really...Then when are you planning to tell her?" She was surprised by  his answer. "Around this weekend or next...Actually she is off to her  university trip for now...and will get back on Saturday...So may be this  sunday or next...whenever I am gonna meet her" Armaan told his plans.  "Hmm...I wish you all the best Armaan...Hope she will said yes to  you...By the way, whats her name?" She asked out of curiosity.  "Radhika...My father's friend daughter." Armaan told her. "Sweet name..."  Shilpa commented. "Thank you" Armaan replied. "Ok Armaan, Nice talking to  you but now I have to get back to my project...I really need to finish  first draft today" She said sitting up, stretching her back, trying to  relax it. "Ok...In between on which subject you have to make a project?"  He inquired. "Management...A Study On Effectiveness Of Training  Programme" Shilpa explained him. "Oops...that's perfect...If you want any  help than you can ask me...I too have done my MBA in management" Armaan  offered a hand and Shilpa was more than glad to take it. Its better to  have two minds than one and they decided to met next day outside the  same cafe, they met before.

And then Armaan started meeting her on  daily basis. They used to share ideas and discuss the project over few  cups of coffee. He was quiet impressed with Shilpa's first draft, but  still, there was a long way to go. Whenever they get tired, Armaan used  to took her to a nearby park where they would stroll for sometime and  then sitting on a bench, in between the calmness of nature, discuss  there daily lifes. Armaan told Shilpa all about Radhika. How she is a  student of his rival college and he first saw her in the Inner-College  Games function a few months back, and was attracted to her. How his  friends dared him to go and ask her for a coffee and she plainly  rejected that without a second thought. They later on became friends and  now, he just hopes that she said yes to him. "I will pray that she say  yes..." Shilpa prayed from a clear heart that left him smiling.

It  was a rainy day. Shilpa just get back from her university at 5pm,  totally drenched. Her hairs were sticky and mud stains were prominent on  her white trouser. "Ramdin kaka...Please bring a hot cup of coffee in  my room please" She asked politely while moving towards her room. But  she just entered, when her phone buzzed. She took it out from her bag  irritatingly because she badly wanted a warm shower before indulging  herself in other things, but Armaan name flashed, and she quickly picked  it up with an excited face. "Hello, Armaan...What she said?" She  remembered Armaan telling her earlier in the morning through a message  that he is gonna propose Radhika today and as she had few back to back  classes, all she could do was to send a text message back, wishing him  all luck during the lecture. But right now, the silence on the other  side of the phone, really scared her. "Armaan..." She called his name  once again and in reply, she heard a little cry. "Armaan...What  happened?" She asked once again. "No..." His whisper came back. "She  said No" He felt a lump in his throat saying that as tears were  continuously running down his face. "OK...where are you now...I am  coming" Shilpa asked quickly, throwing her bag on the bed and went  towards her wardrobe to grab warm clothes. "At my apartment" Armaan told  her. "Stay there...I am coming in 20 minutes" Shilpa replied and cutting  the call, quickly changed herself into fresh clothes and holding her  mobile move out. "Bibi ji...Coffee" Ramdin said who was just about to  run into her. Shilpa grabbed the cup quickly. "Kaka...tell Mom and Dad  when they return that I am at my friend's place...will be back in  sometime ok" Kaka nod and with the cup, Shilpa went out where her driver  was waiting for her.

On the other hand, Armaan was devastated by  the rejection of Radhika. He was in his apartment which he use whenever  his parents are out of town or country as that huge mansion make him  feel really lonely without them. Armaan had showed Shilpa his apartment  too when they needed to download some files on her laptop that he  couldn't do in the cafe.

He  was shattered. He was breaking down with each passing second. The  fantasy that he has created over the months, a fantasy that has became  his life line was no longer there. What he is supposed to do now. How he  is supposed to survive now. Tears were continuously running down his  cheeks. He sniffed with muffed cries which were escaped from his thin  lips.

Right then the door bell ring. He got up from the floor  perfectly knowing who it must be. Right now, he doesn't need anyone who  gives him an I-TOLD-YOU-SO look. He wanted someone who will hear him out  and let him explain his feelings and Shilpa, is just that person. He  cleared his face, feeling conscious  of himself and opened up the door just to hear. "Pumpara..." Shilpa  raised up her hand showing a shopping bag, which had two packs of Maggie  inside and a smile placed on her lips. "I hope your kitchen is in  a running position as I am really hungry" She said getting in after  pushing him aside. Armaan looked at her with hollow eyes. She got into  the kitchen and bend down to take out an old sauce pan and after  cleaning it properly, filled it will water. Turning on the electric  stove, she put the pan on it "What are you doing?" Armaan asked with a  confused face as she put Maggie into the boiling water now. "Armaan, Have  you ever discussed your heart break over a bowl of maggie?" She asked  with a wondering look, trying to keep her face as serious as possible,  but that small smile at the corner of her lips, was hard to ignore.  Armaan glared at her. It felt like she was making fun of him and he shook  his head in anger. "No...I am not" She said even before he could say  anything. But for her, he didn't need to say anything. His crystal clear  face was expressing his emotions and feelings perfectly. Armaan looked  back at her with a questioning look as she started. "I am not making fun  of you or your feelings...its just that I am famished right now" She  said patting her belly. Her sincere eyes convey there message and he  gave a small nod of understanding. "You go out and sit...I will be there  in a minute with this" She turned around to check on her Maggie while  Armaan came out and sit on sofa.

His body leaned forward as his  index finger traced his trembling thin lips. Tears started to flow out  once again as he remembered how Radhika broke his heart in pieces.

"Are  you out of your mind Armaan...Damn...I never knew you feel this way  about me" Radhika shouted at him as he expressed his love. He was  sitting on his knees. The bouquet of roses was still placed in his hands  which he was just stretching out to her, a few minute back. "You know, I  never had...any kind of feelings for you,,,,,,,,Especially not like  this one's" She barked mentioning towards the roses and card which was  placed on the bench. "I wish i would never had become friends with  you...i wish i would never had said yes to meet you out here when you  called me today...I so wish" She stomped her foot on the grass of the  park, she was standing in. "But Radhika..." Armaan started to say  something after gulping down the lump that formed in his throat. "No  Buts Armaan...I became friend with you just because you are my father's  friend son...there was never something more than that...I love someone  else and I better don't want to see you around me ever" Radhika said and  left, leaving him in a pool of tears.

Only he knew how he made it to this apartment without any accident as the tears were refusing to stop for a second.

Shilpa  came out holding the two bowls in her hands and sit beside him on the  sofa. The moment beside him caught his attention as he turned around and  saw her eating Maggie while moaning aloud. A few minutes later, she  started making more funny noises while eating  Maggie. Armaan was getting irritated now. "Shilpa" He chided. "Stop that"  Shilpa turned to him with a smirk and propped the fork in the air,  rolling the noodles over it. "Armaan..." She wanted to tease him some  more but seeing the glare, he passed her way, she stopped. "Ok...sorry  sorry...tell me what happened?" Shilpa asked with a genuine tone now.  Armaan looked at her face to see her all ears and sigh, leaning back,  covering his face with his hand. "She is in love with someone else"  Armaan explained in minimum amount of words, that could tell her his  condition. "OHH" escaped Shilpa's mouth as she turned her body and now  was looking at him straightly. His facial expressions were telling her  how worn out he really was. She put the bowl down on the side table and  get closer to him.

A hand came over his shoulder that make him  look up into her caring eyes. "Armaan" She licked her dried lips before  saying anything. "Look, i am not going to say all that comforting words  you generally expect someone say to you nor i am going to look at you  with pity in my eyes...Its reality Armaan, Sometimes it does happen...Its  not necessary that the person you love, too love you back...But just  because of the reason that you didnt get the love you wished for, I  really dont want you to push away the love that you are having from such  a long time, like your parents, your friends...I also know its early on  this stage that i am saying all this Armaan, just think...what  will you get after making everyone know that you get  heart-broken...What will be the use when the person you love right  now, willn't be feeling the pain, you are suffering from" She looked up  at him as he was looking at her intently, so she continued. "All you  will get is, Everything will be alright, be brave kind of line and  pitiful glances...Do you want to get all of them?" Shilpa  questioned but in reply, Armaan just keep on looking at her as if she is  an alien. This mature side of her, he has scene before on there very  first meeting, but later on, her bubbly, full of life avatar, took over  that image. But right now, all Armaan could find was a grown up, mature  girl inside her, who cares, loves, respects and like to enjoy her life.  "Tell me na? Do you want to get all of it??" She shook his shoulder when  he didn't give a reply and then, he just nodded. "So let me tell you  one thing...Just cry over it tonight...bring out all the pain,  you are feeling right now...but tomorrow morning, make that Armaan  get alive once again who is full of dreams, ambitions. Who loves to love  and spread happiness" She smiled brightly and don't know why, but Armaan  didn't feel like crying anymore. As if, her words took over his pain.  They were the true medication for his wounds.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na dil tera

Shilpa carelessly  got hold of her bowl once again and started eating her noddles. "Have  you ever discussed your heart break over a bowl of maggie?" It was Armaan  time to ask her as he felt something fishy. "Yes, Twice" She replied  carelessly and then a smile popped up on her lips, as if remembering a  very funny incident and then, she started telling him all about it, lost  in her own world. "I still remember...First time when I had the  crush on our college's football coach...Damn, he was so handsome and  most of the girls of our college had eyes on him...But a few months  later, we saw that he brought his wife into the college along with his  son who was seeking for admission..." She chuckled remembering her  foolishness. "I so cried that night that i almost ended two tissue  boxes...Muskaan, my best friend...she made Maggie for me that  night, perfectly knowing it is my weakness and made me realize, how  foolish i was" She ended with an innocent smiled while chewing on. "By  any chance, did she just said these same lines...You just tell me?"  Armaan questioned only to receive a narrow eye look on himself. Her lips  twitched as she observed his face and then a grin get placed on it. "You  are reading my mind now...How did you get that?" And that what  brought a giggle from Armaan as he pushed back his head, truly not  knowing how he get so lucky to have a friend like her. "Oh hello...It  was just not word to word like what she said...I improvised this whole  dialogue, giving it Shilpa's touch" And he laughed more and she joined  him too. "You are seriously something Shilpa" Armaan laughed and laughed  till he couldn't laugh anymore. "Glad you admit that...as there is  only one SOMETHING KIND OF Shilpa" And Armaan agreed. Shilpa's bowl was  empty by now so she took hold of the other one, that she had actually  brought for Armaan. Armaan eyed it and getting closer to her, took hold of  it. "That's mine" He took hold of the spoon from her hand and started  eating. "Hey...how can you take it?" Shilpa complained as Armaan rolled  the noodles on her spoon and took a big bite. "That's cause I have a  friend who like to share break-ups over a bowl of Maggie" He said as she  just smiled and leaned back to see him eating. "That's your first heart  break Armaan" Shilpa asked next that made Armaan hand stopped for a bit  before  he nods. Shilpa pat his back lightly before saying. "Don't  worry...1st heart-break is always worse...You will be ok after  2nd one" and that made Armaan choke on his food as he daggers looked at  her. "What?" He shouted. "You want me to go through a 2nd heart  break..." Shilpa laughed at his facial expressions "You said we are  friends...I discuss my heart-breaks over a bowl of Maggie and so you too wanna do  that...but i also had two heart-breaks...so i will really like  you to be equal to me out there too" She said, pulling the bowl and took  a spoon full of noodles. Armaan laughed out loud at her Foolish Theory and took  out the other spoon from her earlier empty bowl. They started eating  from a same bowl when Armaan said. "Ok, tell me about your 2nd  heart-break" and then Shilpa started telling him about her crush over her  hawt professor who was already twice married.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Few days passed away. Shilpa was constantly a support for Armaan. Whenever  he would feel low, She was there to cheer him up and bring him back to  life. He decided to do his PHD in management further to get a better  grip of management and after applying for his admission in his old  university, he started on with his PHD program.

"Armaan...Don't  you play any kind of sports?" Shilpa one day asked generally while  picking out chips from the bag. The books were scattered around them in  his apartment as in just two days Shilpa had to submit her final project.  "Yeah i do play Volley Ball for my university...actually next week we  are having a match against another university" Armaan said laying on the  sofa as they took a break from the studies. "Oh really...Can I come over  to see it?" Shilpa asked with a very chirpy voice. "Yeah sure..." Armaan  replied closing his eyes. He was in need to have a no silence moment.  Shilpa understand that and decided to work on the presentation when her  phone buzzed. She picked it up to see her friends message, asking her if  she will like to join them in club tonight. It was long since Shilpa  went out with her friends somewhere so she quickly said yes and after  pressurizing Armaan a little, made him agree too to go out with her.

And  the club was surly a great idea as the last streak of disappointment,  that Armaan had was finally disappeared. He enjoyed his time with Shilpa  and his friends consist of Muskaan, Rahul, Amit, Sapna and Atul. The  danced, drink a little and went out to eat in pizza hut. Atul dropped  everyone in his jeep. The jeep stopped infront of Shilpa's home when Amit  turned and got attention of both, Shilpa and Armaan. "Armaan, Are you free  this Saturday. We are planning a short trip to Goa for three days and  we would really like if you could join us" All eyes turned to Armaan who  was scratching his temple. "Guys, I would really like to come but I have  a volleyball match this Thursday and If we would qualify then we have a  final to play on next Tuesday..." Armaan explained about his game.  "Hmmm..." Amit thought for a moment and came up with a plan. "How about  we leave at Thursday night and we can come back on Sunday evening so  Armaan can relax on Monday and then can participate in final match" That  sound logical and all nodded in approval. "What say Armaan?" Now Shilpa  asked him with a twinkle in her eyes. "Thats a great idea...but my  practice?" Another issue got raised by him and all sigh. "Armaan, In goa  we can play beach volley ball yaar...thats not a problem ok" Atul  suggested and Armaan nodded. Its long he went out of town, and in this  current situation, he was surly in need to have a break.

"Xaviers...Xaviers"  Shilpa was cheering at top of her lungs for Armaan's team in rhythm with  his university mates. The end was around and Armaan had to serve the  ball. Xavier needs the last point to win though they were already  leading with 24-19 points but this last point would be the stamp on  there success. Armaan pushed the ball in the air. The crowd was cheering  furiously but there hearts were beating as fast as they could. Armaan  jumped up and gave a solid hit, pushing the ball on the other side of  the net. The rivals did caught a hold of ball but just before he was  about to land on the ground. The slight push given by him was not enough  to send it back to the other side. Another guy tried to get closer but  the ball was far out of his reach and hit the ground. Referee show the  flag on Xavier side, making them earn the last point as the whole Xavier  crowd was cheering and hooting for there winning team. Armaan mates  hugged him wishing him congrats. His eyes moved up to look at Shilpa who  was jumping on the huge stairs, where she was sitting before and on  seeing him looking at herself, she gave a thumbs up sign as a bright  smile lit up her face. Armaan removed his wining shirt in happiness.  Shilpa run down into the ground towards him with open arms. Armaan  expected a hug and prepared himself but when she actually landed into  his arms, he stumbled two steps back before getting himself stable.  "Awww Armaan...Congrats...You were fabulous" She squealed into his ear  before breaking the hug, giving him a wide smile. "Thank you" He humbly  replied with a sweet smile as she get back. He took hold of the shirt,  he removed and made her wear as a thank you for all the support, she  provided in last few weeks.

Aayega woh paas jo door hai
Maan ja..
Ke hona yeh zuroor hai
Yeh dil to deewana hai
Kab ka havana hai
Tu yeh soch le..

Leaning back comfortably on his sand  chair, wearing nothing but just his shorts, he looked up at his front to  admire the vast sea, displayed. He took a deep breath to inhale that  beautiful sea smell and a smile got on his lips.Its been 1st day of them  in Goa. He loves sea more than mountains. He had even went out with his  friends for scoobadiving and it was one hell of an experience. Watching  the beautiful inner life of sea, moving along with those colorful  fishes. But. OH MY GOD!!!! What a sight he got to see. His jaw dropped  seeing the ethereal dusky beauty coming out from the water. And what  draw his attention more was that, she was Shilpa. His mind boggles  looking at her wearing just her one piece swimwear that was hugging her  body like a second skin. "God!! She is hot" He heard someone say beside  him and an instant anger rise up in his body when he looked at two guys,  wearing shorts, drinking coconut water were standing beside him and a  lusty look were throwing on Shilpa's way. One part of his body want to  bash up those boys, telling them exactly what's hot in here and other  part, want to run away and wrapped her in the security of his arms, to  keep her protected. A battle was still running inside his body when  Muskaan, Sapna and Shilpa get on that mat, they had placed near sea and  wrapped there waists with clothes. He turned to look at those guys who  had left too. He leaned back with a confused look, trying to understand  as why he felt so agitated on knowing that someone eyes Shilpa. He looked  at her smiling self who was enjoying the sun while leaning back on her  hands. Her hairs were wet from her sea diving and was in a chat with  Muskaan and Sapna. Armaan was feeling restless. He needed a way to  distract himself so he got up and went towards the sea. Getting into a  good level, he took a deep breath, filling his lungs with enough air and  dived in.

Shilpa's eyes didn't miss the drooling look on Armaan  face, when she came out after her dive. But suddenly he looked away and  all she could feel on his face was anger and desperation. She was  confused and choose to ignore him while getting herself busy in a chat  with Muskaan and Sapna but she couldn't miss him passing by her and get  into the sea. Her eyes lingered over the sea as he dived in and was  beating furiously, when she didnt see him out after a few seconds. But  he came up and she took a sigh of relief, holding her heart before  looking back at him. He was marching out as if he owns the sea. As if,  he is some sea king, marching in his estate. The droplets of water were  running on his body continuously as she felt her mouth go dry, seeing  his perfect abs, proudly showing there existence over his slightly  tanned skin. He was gorgeous with that little boyish beard and had a  body to drool on. "He is smookingly hot yaar" Muskaan commented that  make me get out from his trance and look daggers at her. "Muskaan, don't  you have Rahul?" She asked seething with anger but tried to keep her  voice cool. "I do...but you can't just stop appreciate a Mango in  summers when you do get apple everyday, in every month...now can you"  She said, still looking in Armaan's direction. Sapna cracked up with  Muskaan's resemblance of Armaan with Mango...Seriously, a man matching  with a fruit. Shilpa too joined Sapna in her laughter as Muskaan  realized what she said and get embarrassed. Her cheeks were pink that  made the, laugh more. Muskaan is a crack piece but sometimes, she is so  mature. Shilpa loves her friends craziness. "Shilpa...You and Armaan are  being together from a few weeks now...Have you ever felt a pull towards  him?" Shilpa's laughter died with Muskaan's question who was still  looking at Armaan's way. "What do you mean by that Muskaan?" She asked,  raising her brow. Muskaan turned to look at her and shrugged her  shoulders. "I mean...He is sweet, good natured, handsome, attractive and  not to mention...very hot...Have you ever thought about the scenerio as  what if he hadn't been in love with that girl? What if, you both had  met the way you did just without him being in love already, as he stated  that. Would you had said yes to him?" She asked and Sapna's cunning  eyes were too set on Shilpa's to catch her reaction but she was dumb. Her  eyes were fixed on Armaan. Its not like she hadn't thought about it, she  did, many times. It was hard to resist him when he used to sit so close  to her during studies, trying to get her attention on a main point. But  she knew, that him being in love, the thoughts will lead her nowhere.  She was still in thoughts where Sapna jerked her shoulder and she  startled, looked around as she was at lost of an answer. Sapna and  Muskaan noted her averted gaze and sigh. There friend needed a push and  they were there to do that. "You know something Shilpa? Sapna started  getting her attention. "You both with make a really sweet yet a hot  pair" A side-looped smile graced her soft pink lips that turn into a  grin later on as her friends grinned back at her..

The trip to  Goa was a memorable one. Shilpa felt her breath got caught in her lungs  whenever she watched Armaan and the guys playing beach volleyball while  she and girls get settled on the sand, to watch them. Whenever his dusky  skin gets that bright sand all over it, she couldn't stop herself to  drool over his body. He was charismatic and he was so unaware of it. She  saw many girls eying his broad chest with perfect abs, his looks, that  would instantly send her on a high temperature. She was getting  possessive of him. And same was going on with Armaan too. Seeing someone  looking at her with lust-filled eyes, would made him boggles. He  actually beat a guy in the club, who was constantly trying to dance  close to her, when the went out one night. His nerves were on high  alert. He was getting too precise to notice her beautiful giggle, her  mesmerizing smile that make you smile too, her childish kind of frown  when she don't get something like her way, and her narrow eyes, who says  more question than her raise brows or her lips. He was liking this  girl, way more than he actually know.

kab armaan machlenge
kisko hai yeh pata
kab mausam badlenge
kisko hai yehpata
pyaar ho jata hai kaise
jaane na dil tera

Shilpa was settled with her  friends on the stairs of her university's corridor as they were seeing  the picture of Goa in her laptop. Armaan's final was in the afternoon and  this whole group was going to cheer him up. The slideshow was on when  this whole group along with Armaan went to that banana boat ride and fell  in the water, some group photos on the beach, in club, in the lounge of  there hotel, terrace of there rooms. They all were watching and  remembering the fun they had. One picture of Armaan and Shilpa get  displayed on the screen where Shilpa was wearing a beach hat in a tilted  position. A smirk was there on her face as she was doing this pose and  Armaan was laughing at her cuteness. "See, I told you, You guys make a  good couple" Sapna said with happiness. "You both look so cute  together" Muskaan chimed in. "Really?" Shilpa asked with a hopeful yet  happy look on getting this compliment. "Really buddhu...What say Amit?"  Muskaan asked Amit who agreed and Sachit and Rahul too nodded. Shilpa was  happy just by hearing this comment of her friends, unaware of the pair  of eyes, who get a look of the picture and was seething with anger.

The  match started as Shilpa with her friends get settled on the huge stairs of the ground, once  again. She crossed her fingers and was constantly praying for Armaan's  success. The other team was surly tough. Just in the start they scored 6  points while Xavier's were on Nil. Xavier crowd was feeling down. No  one was cheering anymore when One of Armaan mates get a point and the  crowd get wild and then, there was so back off. Xaviers cope up with the  loss pretty quickly and were leading from 11 to 8. Shilpa's eyes lit up  everytime Armaan made a score and her friends teased her mercilessly on  her excitement. Finally after a 45 minutes match, Armaan's university won  the finale, earning them a huge trophy. Shilpa cheered on top of her  lungs as Armaan and his friends get on the stage to receive there trophy.  When crowd was allowed in, Shilpa quickly rushed in, leaving her friends  behind and as if he was waiting for her, he caught her from her waist  as she landed in her arms and pulled her up in a happy twirl. Her  friends smiled brightly, seeing there obvious chemistry. "You won...You  won" Shilpa shouted as he put her back on the ground. "Yep" He laughed at  her but then his eyes landed on her dress, making him look back at her  face with a raise brow. She was wearing the his same sports shirt, he  put on her a few days back. Shilpa observed his gaze and shrugged her  shoulders in reply. "I thought this is the best sports wear that i  have..." Shilpa mumbled making Armaan smile as he shook his head before  looking back at her cute face. This girl is crazy and he is so liking  and loving her craziness.

"Armaan..." Shilpa whined on the phone. "What happened?" He asked rubbing  his wet hairs with a towel as he just came out after taking a bath. "I  need your help..." She bit her lowered lip when he just made a sound as  if asking her to go on. "Will you be my partner for prom tonight?" She  said only to jear Armaan laugh. "Why what happened? Your partner dumped  you?" He teased her. "No" came straight out of her mouth. "He didnt dump  me...he just get into a small accident and get his knee injured...and  others are not interested to go out with me as I am a dare devil type  na...they are just painly scared" She said in a fake angry tone while  remembering how 5 of her classmates has asked her and she turned them  down.. "Hmmm" Armaan jumped on to his bed, rubbing his chin with a deep  thought. He cant believe at all that no one has asked Shilpa. From  Atul, Amit and Rahul, he got to know that she is the one of the most  famous girl in college. Bit then, he was more than glad to have an  opportunity to go out her, as her man. Oh mean partner. "Is it taking  you so much time to answer?" She asked in an irritated tone that snapped  him out from his thoughts. "NO NO...absolutely no" Armaan said quickly,  trying to cover up his aloofness. "What? No? You dont wanna come with  me?" Her hart sink with his reply as thoughts gripped her mind. She just  wanted to take a hint if he was interested in her so she could  seriously think about themselves as living in a hypothetical bubble was  not her style and definately, after what happened to Armaan before, She  wasnt ready to take a risk with her heart. "Shilpa, you getting me  wrong..."Armaan tried to explain. "Ofcourse i will love to go out with  you" He said bitting his lips as the words slipped out from his mouth.  Shilpa's eyes lit up with his response and a smirk got place when she  thought about the LOVE TOO part. "I mean, i am a good friend and as a  friend, i should help you out...right?" Armaan said but his voice was  more like he was assuring herself than her and she knew it. "Ok good  friend" She mimicked her words, grinning inside. Her body was exploding  with happiness. She wanted to jump around and shout in joy. "I guess, i  will be picking you up tomorrow then?" Armaan asked scratching his  temple. A rush of excitement run in his body. "Yeah...be here at 7..."  She said hesitantly before whispering "I will be waiting" softly. Armaan  felt himself melted inside just with the sheer beauty of her voice.  Saying yes, he end the call while rushing his hands through his hairs. A  smile lit up on his face just with the thought that she is counting on  him. Somehow, he felt that whatever excitement, anxiousness, he is  feeling for Shilpa is not what he felt for Radhika. This time this  feeling is more deep,more powerful and more strong and then he wondered  that whatever he felt for Radhika was even love? He paced into his room  when another thought strike his mind. "Does that mean whatever he is  feeling for Shilpa is love?" He questioned himself but the feelings were  too eaw, too new to have an answer instantly. "I should take things as  they come" He found a solution.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Armaan rushed to the other side of  his car, after passing the key to the valet, to help her get down  infront of the university campus. He put  forward his hands and felt his mouth go dry when she looked up at him  with her sparkling kohl eyes. A beautiful smile was gracing her lips  when she put forward her sleek hand in his manly one and get out. Both  felt a spark in there touch and Shilpa wrapped her hans around his arm,  as they went towards the main door. Inside the atmosphere was quite  fun. The main hall of her university was fully packed with students who  were mostly wearing black and red, a somewhere a hint of white was also  displayed. Shilpa's friends greet them soon and along with Muskaan and  Sapna, Shilpa went towards the dance floor which was buzzing woth The  Disco song.

Armaan went towards the bar with the guys and all get  themselves a soft drink as hard drinks were prohibited in university's  boundary. He turned on his stool to look at Shilpa swaying with the  music.  Her red dress, which almost made him breathless when he first saw her  in the evening today, was hugging her body till her knees. It was a  simple dress that had some large shinny stones along the neck line as  the dress covered her one shoulder, leaving other bare which she smartly  covered with her hairs as they were tied in a neatly made pony tail.  Her face was having a light layer of make up along with that ark sweet  red lipstick, completely showing the length of her lips. She matched  nice silver pomps to go the dress and the way shr was swaying, Armaan  knew many guys were having there eyes on her.

Soon the disco  song finished and girls get back only to grab the boys hand for the next  dance, which was a slow number from Race 2. Atif Aslam and Sunidhi  Chauhan's voice filled the air as Muskaan and Rahul get on the dance  floor, following by Amit and Sapna and Armaan and Shilpa.

Armaan  hands sweetly slipped around her waist, caressing it with his finger  tips while Shilpa's hand went around his neck. They should have felt a  little awkward with there closeness but all they felt was a craving  to.be more close then they were.

Suno na kahe kya suno na
Dil mera suno na, suno zara
Teri baahon me mujhe rehna hai raat bhar
Teri baahon me hogi subah

Be intehaan (be-inteha)
Be intehaan... hmmm
Yun pyaar kar (yun pyaar kar) Be intehaan
Dekha karun saari umar (saari umar)
Tere nishaan be-intehaan
Koi kasar naa rahe, meri khabar naa rahe

Jab saanson me teri saansen ghuli toh
Phir sulagne lage
Ehsaas mere mujhse kehne lage
Haa baahon me teri aake jahaan do
Yun simatne lage
Sailaab jaise koi behne lage
Khoya hoon main aagosh mein
Tu bhi kahaan ab hosh mein
Makhmali raat ki ho naa subah
Be intehaan, be-intehaan
Yun pyar kar be-inteha
hmmm...

Gustakhiyan kuch tum karo
Kuch hum kare iss tarah
Sharrma ke do saaye hain jo
Muh pher le hum se yahaan

Haan chhu toh liya hai ye jism tune
Rooh bhi choom le
Alfaaz bhige bhige kyun hai mere
Haan yun choor ho ke majboor ho ke
Qatra qatra kahe
Ehsaas bheege bheege kyun hain mere
Do bekhabar bheege badan
Ho besabar bheege badan
Le rahe raat bhar angdaiyaan

Be inteha, be inteha
Yun pyar kar, be inteha
Dekha karoon saari umar
Tere nishan, be-intehaan
Koi kasar na rahe, meri khabar na rahe

There eyes silently  conveying the  message which there lips couldn't as they were too afraid to say  anything  that could hurt there friendship. The song ended after they swayed  softly on the tunes. "One more song?" Armaan asked with pleading eyes and  Shilpa couldn't say No. She nodded and they were just about to dance  when  Armaan felt a tap om his shoulder. A boy was standing behind him with an  annoying look. "Shilpa...you turned down 4 other boys along with me but  can't we have a dance atleast?" His words shocked Armaan as he looked  back at Shilpa who was bitting her lips while looking away. She turned  down t guys to come with him. What does that mean? He wondered but  somewhere that smile placed on the corner of her lips and the blush  crept on her cheeks did tell him a story as he smiled inwardly.  Turning back he look at the guy, and answered for Shilpa. "Sorry  man...she is with me and I just asked her for another dance...You can  try later" The guy looked at him and then at Shilpa before giving an  understanding nod and left. Armaan hands teasingly went around her waist  and pulled her close as her hands rested on his chest. "Look up at me"  Armaan whispered while Shilpa was trying to look around. When she didnt,  Armaan moved up his hand and cupped her face, to make her look up. Her  mischievous eyes met his dark one and it felt like, he gpt all his  answers. Shilpa shying looked away as Armaan pulled her more close and  she rested her head on his chest.

Soon the song ended and  Armaan  quietly lead her to a corner. His hand didn't loose it contact over  her's. "Shilpa" He took her name in a prayer like tone. So soft, full of  love and hope. He needed to know some answers right away before his head  explode with confusion. Shilpa looked up at him with a hesitant  expression. She knew she has fallen in love with this amazing handsome  man, but feeling this love and then saying it, are two different things.  She can feel anything freely but about saying it out, she doubted that  her feeling could get reciprocated back as Armaan was hurt before, and  falling in love once again right now, wasn't a easy thing for him. "Why  you lied to me?" He questioned breaking her trance. "About what?" She  was clueless right now, being deep in his thoughts. Armaan sigh while  rubbing his forehead with his free hand. "You said you dont have a  partner that why you want me to accompany you here" He explained with a  cute frown. Shilpa was getting a little tired of this hide and seek game  so thought of going ahead, she replied. "No Armaan, I wanted you to  accompany me thats why i didn't get any partner" She replied making  Armaan stunned. Does that mean...Oh really that mean that she wants...she  likes...him.. He thought and look into her eyes to see a longing and  helplessness. He shook his head. This can't be possible. How can he get  so lucky? He was just thinking about it when someone called him from  behind. "Armaan" He turned to get stunned once again, seeing Radhika  standing with a wide smile. He thought he lost his voice for a moment  before replying. "Radhika, What are you doing here?" He asked quickly.  Radhika hesitantly smiled before replying. "I joined this university for  my M.Phil...ummm...Armaan I am really sorry for whatever happened  between us...I really am...Now i have realized how big mistake I made by  letting you go..." Armaan looked at her with a raise brow while Shilpa's  heart dipped on hearing this coversation as she took a small step back.  "The man i loved...was a big time play boy and just used me...and then i  realized how foolish i was, to no understand your..." Radhika stopped  in the middle as Armaan raise his hand in the air. He couldn't take it  anymore. "Stop this Radhika" He ordered but Radhika moved forward and  cupped his face in her palm. "Why Armaan? You told me you love  me...Didn't you?" She asked in a sweet voice, enough to get him melted  but unfortunately, it wasn't working. Shilpa tried to turn away but  Armaan's grip on her hand got tighter, making her stop in her way. Armaan  pushed Radhika's hand away and pointed a finger at her. "I am not a  puppet Radhika that you can use however you like...I am so over  you...Actually I am thinking that whatever i felt for you was even able  to be call as love..." He barked with anger, keeping his voice a lil low  as he don't want any audience. Radhika looked at her with hollow eyes  before he ignored her completely and turn to look at Shilpa, who was  standing there with a teary face. Just the thought of loosing Armaan made  her cry. Armaan wiped her tears, softly before whispering. "Shilpa...You  wanted me to have a second heart break, but what if I dont want a  heart-break now...??" He lifted up her face to make her realize what he  means. "What if I need your support to help me go through this journey  beside you, Can you promise to take care of my poor heart who seeks love  from you?" He asked with tenderness pouring out from each of his words.  His words were not direct but clear enough for her to get all happy. A  smile lit up on her face as Armaan asked "Can you promise to love me all  through my life?" He questioned next as another tear dropped from her  eye. "Till my last breath" She whispered through a smile making Armaan  smile too, as he pulled her in a hug. "I love you" He whispered near her  ears, making her all blush. "I love you too" She whispered back  promising herself to never ever let Armaan get hurt. He was precious and  sweet...and she will cherish this blessing of his existence, all her  life. And for him, she meant more than anyone else he met before. They  both needed time to work on there relationship, but they both didn't  want to let there feelings hide from eachother as if it gets late, all  you got to do is cry over spilt milk.

Nazar se nazar miley
Nazar se nazar miley
Jo yun koi saath chalein
To lagne lagega apna

Shilpa and Armaan tried to catch up  there breath while leaning on the main door of his apartment. The kiss,  their first kiss, they just shared now was way more passionate, sweet  and intimate than they had ever imagined. It has been three months since  that prom night, they were dating. There parents were unaware of there  budding relationship and her friends were more than ready to help them  out to escape from cunning eyes of their parents. Today, just few hours  back, Armaan expressed his love infront of a group of people that were  present in that cafe, where they first met and which was now, one of  there fav spot. Shilpa surly was elated with the proposal and accepted  it, and as a proof, a small simple gold ring was gracefully placed in  her finger. They just rushed back to his apartment to celebrate when her  Armaan noticed that the zip of her dress was a little open at the back.  He moved closer to her to drew it up but Shilpa mis-interpreated his  attention and moved back till she hit the door. Armaan smiled inwardly  seeing that scared face of this brace Shilpa and didn't let his facial  emotion show how funny she was looking. Shilpa looked at her with a  bewildered expression as he approached her and hold her shoulders.  "Armaan, what are you..." She started saying when Armaan put his finger on  her lips whispering "Sshhh". His finger caressed her lips when he took  hold of her shoulder and turned her around against the door. Shilpa's  heart was beating so furiously that she felt that whole room could hear  its beat. Armaan's tantalizing fingers smoothly moved her hairs away  which were caught in a ponytail on her shoulder. Shilpa closed her eyes,  not knowing what to do. Pushing him was so hard and for sure, she didn't  had that strength too. Armaan teasingly moved her fingers at her back  and when she was sure, she was about to faint, he pulled the zip up,  making her surprize. Armaan smiled while nuzzling her hairs, inhailing  the sweet smell of her shampoo as he whispered. "I willn't do anything  that you are not comfortable with...Plus i just wanted to protect you  from anyone's else gaze...Cant stand if anyone look at you with evil  eyes..." Shilpa's heart fill with love for this amazing amazing man. He  cared so much for her and her wellness. Slight tears filled her eyes as  she turned and get into the hold of his arms. She softly cupped his face  while looking straight into his eyes and then, they both didn't know  who initiated the kiss as the next thing they found was there lips on  each other and that was one hell of there kiss. Each's first kiss.

Armaan  turned his face to look at her and came infront of her to pull her once  again in his arms. Somehow, the feeling of having her in his arms make  him feel complete. Her hands get placed on his chest and he took hold of  her hand to bring it close to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on her  knuckles and rubbed that place with his thumb. He looked up next to  found her cheeks turned into a soft pink color, making her have a  beautiful glow out there. He couldn't resist tasting her once one. The  urgency was too much. "I love you so much Shilpa" He said quickly pulling  her to him as he kissed her once again. "I love you too..." She  whispered against his lips before loosing herself. She was his healer,  his medication and now, after knowing how much she worth it, he surly  planned to cherish her forever.

NOTE: Please whoever gonna give 1 line comment, DONT COMMENT At All...

Sorry if i m sounding rude...but i dont write so long just to hear one word...or that was amazing, do cont soon comment...

If you ever think that my work is just worth of that one line comment...Plz avoid commenting ever on my work...i willn't mind...

Cause that one word comment made me feel sick...

Thank You

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dekho me commenting ..itni jaldi

I am flattered by your writing..Its brilliant..leaves me speechless every time ..you do splendid job when it comes to OS writing ..you are perfect with it..

This one was no different..though concept was simple & sweet..But you put your own flavors to it with your writing style , by putting song ..gives such a movieish feel to it aww..& the way story proceeded was heart warming ..From strangers to friends to lovers these transitions were so beautiful ..& that maggi part mede me hungry SIGH *giggles* I wanted to eat the moment I read it here..the discussion of break up over bowl of Maggi was fun *laughs*..loved the way Ridhima handled the situation.. For a moment when Armaan's Ex came back I thought they will be back together..AR's Confession & kiss were as sexy as ever .. & the length actually made me want more ..I never wanted this OS to get over..

Edited by sjain - 11 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

OH teri

DAMNN OS ka size

RESERVED

haha...
thats the most longest os i ever write😳😉

so i need good comments in here...😃
sjain thumbnail