ARSHI SS: ~PAWN cr~ (BFTW3)*IMP NOTE* Pg 141

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~Pawn~
BONDED FOTHE WOMB
Season III

~PROLOGUE~

Restricted Blog

(Strictly IO = Invitation Only Please donot get disheartened if i dont accept your request. due to personal reasons i have restricted the reader of this blog. However you can request to get added only on the thread itself i will personally pm you for your email address. DONT PM ME for the link. I repeat i am not going to add those whom i know. Preference will be given to my old buddies and regular reader. But for the rest i assure you all that you will be only restricted to read the mature content rest of the story will be posted her)

Arnav Singh Raizada is the man of 28 years. The name itself send goose bumps. He is termed as the Master of Fashion World. He has earned so much in life yet his hunger for money never ends.

Raizada's and Gupta's are associated for long time. Shashi Gupta who died mysteriously one fine day was the partner of Amar Singh Raizada.

Amar Singh Raizada was man of principals very unlike his Son Arnav Singh Raizada. He is crocked and a shrewd business man who never takes wrong decisions in business related matters.

Gupta's has 50% AR's stack. Mrs Gazal Gupta now looks after their business from Gupta's side.

There have been talks' relating Arnav Singh Raizada's and Mrs Gazal Gupta's link ups not only professionally but also physically. They have been spotted quite a number of times entering AR's private villas and travelling abroad together.

The man of late 20's and the woman of 50's were also caught in social parties putting hand in hand.

Mrs Gazal Gupta has a track record of sleeping with younger guys. She is always in news as far as page three is concerned. Her new found target has been ASR after Aman Singh Raizada died and his son took over their business.

She has faced humiliation time to time for her mother's attitude. She is termed as daughter of a disgusting woman. Many guys in her collage tried to take advantage of her. But somehow she is always blessed by Devi Maiya that nobody was able to harm her.

She was her papa's girl after dismissal of whom she was totally shattered. She lost all hopes.

His father was aware of his wifes whereabouts much before so to protect Khushi from that nasty female he sent her to her aunt's house who nurtured her since she was 6 years old. Their daughter Khushi has always been away from her parents.

But fate has other things stored for her, maybe even worse than she can ever imagine or may be a blessing in disguise.

Her whole world fell apart once again when she got to know that Her mother has fixed her marriage with a 10 year old elder man.

She is just 18, passed out from her high school. She wanted to study further but her mom who used to hate her from the day of her exsistance in gupta's and the very reason that the entire Gupta Property was in the name ok Khushi Kumari Gupta and her future husband from the very beginning. Mrs Gazal Gupta played her cards to marry her with her boyfriend. This way the guy will also stay with her for her lustrous nights and she will be able to rule Gupta and Raizada Empire both to satisfy her financial needs as well.

PLEASE DONOT POST THIS ON FB without asking me

INDEX

Thread One

Thread Two

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res

Damm yes!hell happy,for the first time am on first page of ''THE APPY_INDY's'' post!
am hyperventilating. . πŸ˜ƒ
will comment in a while.,and in full detail. .

**edited**

Well,first of all,i would like to start with tellin you a "Big thank you" . .
I read bout this one in your index,and i was so excited,that you had just started part two and you have already planned part three!wow...πŸ˜ƒ
Now,gettin to the update,ASR,naam he mere ❀️ ki dhadkane teez kar deta hai!goose bumps toh baad mei aata hai. ..☺️

And woah,Arnav and Mrs.Gazal Gupta?another "my mom's new boyfriend?"πŸ˜†
Okay,don't answer that...i know it would be way too different...😳
And woah,how cruel a mother can be?but as you said,it can be a worse,or can be a blessing in disguise..😳

Well,all happens for a reason,and i want to know how the bond takes place,because of which reason?
I can't wait till starts.. I may not be wrong if i say that i would like you read this even before you start!πŸ˜ƒ
Its dark,but i love dark,that's what makes it different..
And yes,to hell with who does not like this,they may dis-continue it if they dislike this one,but you better continue it as you have decided,coz you definately have so many readers waiting..

P.S.-start it before this thread ends just on requests from your fans to start this on..πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the pm ..
Am on cloud 9 to be the first to comment on your thread ever!πŸ€—

Keep writing..😊
Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
sam88 thumbnail

appy the concept is very different go ahead ... i m happy dat u r writting it for urself

Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
GoGreen thumbnail
God you started season 3.

Teaser is giving us goose bumbs...
Appy now we will be at your throat to update season 2 so it will get complete and you start this.

Thank you so much.
akurmapu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New concept. waiting to start the SS
GoGreen thumbnail
So is it SS Appy...not FF.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoGreen

So is it SS Appy...not FF.

depends sumu how much i can right on this. for the time being let it be termed as SS if it cross 10 chapys i will change it to FF
sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woowww

You should be awarded with prizes.. wht do you eat??  i mean how you always manage to prop these ideas???..  so eager to read so many threads for this S S...πŸ˜†...  but at the same time not want you to end BFDW 2 so soon...

loved your writing as always...😊
mayad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Appy, I am intrigued by the prologue! A love triangle between a mother, daughter and man! Looking forward to chapter 1!
Cheers

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
DAmn Appy !! a new season... woahhh... 

looking forward to it!!! I am more excited for season 3 than season 2 for some reason...

waiting!!!