MG: Tujhe Bhula Diya ll New Thread link pg151 ll

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey readers. M Khushi. Some of you might know me and some not. I write three other FF's that are ongoing and this FF has been completed by me long time ago. I just never shared it with anyone. Today, I'm going to. So read on and tell me if I should continue posting the chapters. Love, Khushi Xx

Acknowledgements: Mostly the readers of my other ff's and my sister who's already read this piece of mine just like all other. Usually, the first one to read it and tell her opinion is her. So, after her opinion, I've changed a few things and added scenes to show things more clearly. 

Hope you all will like it. :)

Family

Filled with love, care, protection

Biggest happiness

What happens when all this is lost?

A struggle for love and family

Yearning to re-unite

Yet keeps distance willingly

Missing all a lot

Forgets about them

But still remembers them

A change in life

Brings a tornado

Will they re-unite to live 

a fairy tale

or to forget each other for ever? 

(Where the chapter's start, click on the writing. It will take you directly to the post)
Background/Synopsis: Scroll Down
Character Sketch: Scroll Down
PM List: Scroll Down
Chapter 1 - Page 12
Chapter 2 - Page 23
Chapter 3 - Page 35
Chapter 4 - Page 48
Chapter 5 - Page 60
Chapter 6 - Page 76
Chapter 7 - Page 88
Chapter 8 - Page 98
Chapter 9 - Page 106
Chapter 10 - Page 119
Chapter 11 - Page 128
Chapter 12 - Page 137
Chapter 13 - 

Background/Synopsis: Scroll Down
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

This story shows the relationship ties within an unknown family. This story focuses on Geet and Maan's relationships with their family. While Maan has his family with him and loves them to death, Geet doesn't have her family with her. Due to situations that took place in her childhood, she separated from her dear brother and sister and her parents. Her younger sister does not know that she has an older sister and an older brother but she surely does want to find her mom and dad. While the older siblings remember everything, they are keen on not to meet again ever in their life. Circumstances force them to cross each other's path over and over again since their destination is none other than Khurana Mansion. This story full of love, humor, fantasy, imagination, hate, and friendship is bound to take you on an exciting roller coaster ride. This story relates to these lines a lot: 

'Jane dil mai kab se hai tu

Jab se mai hu tab se hai tu

Mujhko mere rab ki kasam

Yara rab se pehle hai tu'

Why?

Why is their destination Khurana Mansion? Read the story to disclose it.

Character Sketch: Scroll Down

-Araina- thumbnail

Geet: The main lead of the story, a girl who has turned a lot independent. Before, she would rely on Yash and Devika to support her at each step of her life. But after the incident, she left and even though she wasn't old enough to work, she studied and started her own business which is on high peaks right now. She travels a lot due to work and her only priority now is to have her own identity. She is very sweet but also very straight forward to people who mess with her. She can be the toughest to break when time comes. She means it when she talks business.  

Mom: Devika. She was the pillar of the Handa family. Everyone was together till the time things got out of her reach and she could no longer keep her family under one roof. The sweet mother misses her children badly and silently has watched over them for the years and made sure they won't come across each other since she knows that if that happened, history will repeat itself.

(Rano from GHSP)

Dad: Surya. The loving father of the family before greed of money possessed his love and care for his family. Though he loved his family dearly, time changed and with time he changed too. Money pulled him away from his family and dear ones. He is the main reason his family doesn't even want to hear the names of each other.

(Geet's Dad from GHSB)

Younger Sister: Anwesha (Annie)/ Araina. The youngest child of the family and was adopted after the spilt. She doesn't know this until later on in the story. 

Younger Brother: Yash: The middle child and the most nave one out of the three. He remembers everything that happened and though he loves his whole family a lot and especially Geet, he left to live by himself with the little money he had and decided never to come across any of his family members.

Maan- The main lead of the story who studies in Oxford University in London. After completing his studies, he comes back to India due to his parent's longing for him. He's the middle child of the family who is very much loved by his mother and always barely manages to reach at places on time. Once he gives any type of promise to anyone, he will keep it no matter what. He wouldn't once think about himself when he makes up his mind to help his friends or anyone, even a stranger.

Mom: Naina ' The typical mother and house wife. She loves all her children but loves Maan a teeny bit more than the other two. She is on the 9th cloud after Maan promises her that he will come back after his graduation. 

(Imagine the best mom you know)

Dad: Ishwar ' The perfect husband and father. He loves his wife dearly and lets her have her freedom. He has given all the freedom to his children as well but has made sure they know not to take advantage of it and even the kids know that having all the freedom in the world doesn't mean they have the right to harass people and keep bad habits. He handles the whole Khanna Empire by himself with guidance and help from Meera and wishes that one day all his children would understand and handle the Empire on their own. 

(Imagine the best dad you know)

Younger brother: Arjun ' The child of the family who just loves teasing his family members and always ends up getting fake anger from Naina due to his plans. He's a very sweet boy who is in 1st year college. He wanted to attend OU just like his older brother but after learning that Maan would come back to India after graduation, he decided to study in India only. 

Older Sister: Meera (Akruti) ' The eldest and the understanding child. She is responsible and knows her duty as the eldest sister. She loves helping her father in work and joining hands with Arjun in teasing Naina and Maan. She is also smart on blaming things on Arjun when times come when they get caught.

Side Note: Guys, don't get confused on Annie's name. Her name before adoption was Araina and after adoption, new parents gave her name Annie. 

Also, for Meera, in brackets Akruti is written. It is because Maan likes Akruti more and when he was small he called her Akruti and sometimes still does.  

PM List: Scroll Down

-Araina- thumbnail

To recieve pmz, add id: 
Khushi_Princess 
to your buddy list. Some who are already in this id will receive pmz. 

Most of the times, I won't send out pmz. Intead check the Thread MaanEtt FF's. Muskan Di came up with the idea and over there everyday updates are given. Mines will be posted there whenever I update. Do see it. :)

-Araina- thumbnail
So, there it is. 
Hope you all like the intro and want to read more. 
Tell me your views and if I should Continue or not. 

Love, Khushi
Xx
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice start yaar ..continue soon 
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!nice and diff start...
geet has been shown as the toughest person...
continue soon..
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the concept, update soon.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the concept wating for the first part
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail