Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Qiraat

yaar i cant wait anymore πŸ˜’

I'll updt soon :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Replies pg 69 - 75

Do check it once. I'll be updating soon :)
-Araina- thumbnail

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10,  harikashiva25,  inlwgeet,  pamil,  sheetalvasa,  anjalisen85,  Lola13,  

πŸ₯Ί Are you all just busy with personal life or was the udpt not good?? 
-Araina- thumbnail
First and foremost, If you want pm for this FF then please please add the id  to your buddy list. I don't remember who asked so if YOU send the request to id, then I'll surely accept. Thank you ! Makes it easier for me to send out pmz  

Second, I still receive friend requests on this ID. If it's because you want pm on this FF then know that I don't send out pm from this account. I won't decline any friend requests but letting you all know. 

Replies are from page 69-75. Do read it once!! πŸ˜³

Chapter 6

Germany:

An alarm went off in a room seeped in darkness. A hand emerged from underneath the blanket and finding the clock, tapped it so it turns off. After getting up, he opened the curtains and took a deep breath. The person was none other than Yash. Turning on the radio, he took his clothes and went to take a shower. This was his daily routine.

Getting ready while singing few lines to the song going on in the radio, he thought about what all he'll do today. He had to go first meet his dad. Apparently because someone was coming from London and he was supposed to meet him.

He turned off the radio, took his stuff and went to meet his friends. They all went out and had fun until it was time for Dev to leave. He waited at the airport and finally saw a person arriving. "Raj?" he asked.

Raj nodded and both shook hands. (Remember, Raj left for Germany?) Yash took him to Raj's dad's office and went back to his apartment. He took the newspaper and opened the business section. He came across an article about Geet. The headlines were 'Work break.' He was used to seeing tons of articles about his older sister. He felt happy reading them and somewhere glad that she was safe. He read it. 'It is known that Geet Handa had fainted a week before and she had put a pause to all her work since then. She hasn't been seen anywhere. She was last seen in London. The reason behind her fainting is unknown. The doctor or she has been out of contact. Till now, there hasn't been anything that had stopped her or forced her to cancel her meetings. Let's hope she gets fine soon.'

After reading this, he got concerned. He picked up his phone to dial a number but the doorbell rang. Putting the mobile down, he opened the door to find Raj there. He welcomed him in and said, "One second. Let me finish this work."

Raj: "Sure." He picked up the page Yash was reading. "Geet? They already have this news printed!"

Yash: "What do you mean?"

"I mean the fainting. Gosh, can't they leave anyone in peace. She just fainted. Big deal! She's perfectly fine now."

"How do you know that?"

"I was with her when she fainted. Duh!"

"What?"

"Yea. Me, her and my friends had gone out to the park and she suddenly fainted. Doctor said it was because lack of nutrients. Apparently, she wasn't eating properly. We all took good care of her and she back to normal now."

"Sure she's fine?"

"Of course. I just bid her good bye few hours ago. Why are you so tensed?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

"Hmm..." Yash put his phone back and was relieved that she was fine now. But what upset him was the fact that she wasn't eating properly. He wondered, 'Was that the only reason why she fainted?'

Raj and Yash talked more and after a while, Raj left. The next day, he and his dad left for India to be with the rest of the family.

After a tiring flight from London to India, both Geet and Maan finally reached the Khurana mansion. Maan finally gave a sigh of relief once everyone was done squishing him to death! Geet tried hard not the laugh at his facial expression. Ishwar and Meera were also glad to see Geet. Meera knew Geet since they had met in couple of meetings.

Maan took off for his room as soon as they were welcomed in, leaving everyone behind him laughing. Meera took Geet to the guest room and said, 'Dinner will be served whenever you want. You may have it in room or come down to the dining table. As you wish." Geet smiled. She left and came back. "It's good to see you Geet" Akruti said and smiled at her.

Geet looked around the room once she was by herself and she let herself drop on the bed spreading her arms. Her back was paining. She felt relived in such soft, delicate bed. Just the bed needed for a girl like her. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Dining table:

All were having a cheerful breakfast. Maan asked, "Where's Geet?"

Meera: "In the room. I told her about dinner. Go ask her if she wants to join now or eat later."

Maan left. He knocked on the door lightly. When there was no reply, he opened the door and peeped in to see Geet in the bed sleeping without even changing. She hadn't even gotten fresh. He smiled at her action and put her up in bed in a perfect way and covered her with blanket and closing the curtains and turning on the A.C. , he came out closing the door behind him.

When he sat back down in his chair, Ishwar asked, "What did she say?"

"Umm.. Nothing."

"Nothing?" Naina asked. 

"Yea. She had already gotten to bed. Looks like she fell asleep the moment she sat down on the bed."

Arjun: "Ha-ha. I told you dad, don't get such a soft bed!"

Maan slapped him lightly on the back of his head and they continued eating. They all sat down in the living room and talked about different things. Maan shared some of the things that happened at University. The pranks he and the other three used to play on teachers and their fellow classmates. All started laughing hearing them.

After few hours, all were sleepy so they went to sleep. Maan was going to his room when Meera called him from the kitchen. He went in. "Yes?"

She said handing him a jug of water and glass. "Can you go put this in Geet's room? She might need it during night."

"Sure thing." He replied and went and put it in the room and came back in no time. Meera was in the kitchen wiping the dishes.

Maan hugged her from back and laying his chin on her right shoulder. He asked, "Why do you still do this? We have servants in the house to do this di."

Putting the cloth down, she put a hand on his check and said, "I like doing it. You go and sleep. You must be tired from the flight too. I'll finish up and go to sleep."

"Nope. I know that after this you are planning on staying up late and finish some of dad's work. Today, I won't let you do that. Come on." And taking her with him, he went to her room and made her sit down on the bed and lay down.

She still sat up and Maan put his head in her lap. "Di, remember you used to tell us stories?"

"Yea?"

"I want to hear one right now."

"Now? Aren't you too old for them now?"

"I might be. But I don't care. Now!" and whined. Patting his hair, she started saying a story. Maan was supposed to fall asleep while saying the story, but instead, she herself fell asleep. Maan smiled when her voice slowly slowed down. He knew that it would work. Every time his Akruti told them a bedtime story, she herself went to sleep.

Tucking her in bed and closing the door behind him, he went to the kitchen and finished putting the dishes back as he knew that in the morning when she wakes up, she'll get mad at herself for not doing them at night. So he did them for her.

Going in his room and closing the door, he changed his clothes and he laid down on the bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Geet's eyes opened around 2 of night. She stirred in bed and it took her few seconds to realize she was at Maan's house. She woke up thirsty and hungry. She saw a jug of water on the night table and gladly walked up to it. She also saw a note under the glass. She opened it and read it. 'There is food in the fridge. You had already gone to sleep when I came to call you up. So di saved some for you. If you feel hungry, don't hesitate to go and get food. Good night. 'Maan'

She smiled at his thought and drank water. She opened the door making sure it didn't make any noise. She opened the fridge to find food without turning on the lights. Lights turned on out of nowhere. She jumped and turned around as if she was caught doing something illegal. She sighed when she saw Maan standing by the entrance folding his hands across his chest. As usual, he was in his black vest and shorts.

He walked up to her and helped her take the food out. Both sat down on the dining table and Maan took the bowl from her hand and served her. "You could have turned the lights on you know."

"Yes. But I didn't know where they were and I also didn't want to wake anyone up."

"No one would have woken up. Everyone's rooms are upstairs other than Arjun. And he sleeps like a pig. No one can disturb him."

She giggled at his comment about his little brother. "Why are you not asleep?"

"How can I sleep when you hadn't eaten yet?" he said in a flirty tone. She raised her eyebrows. He restated it, "I couldn't go to sleep. Time changes you see."

She nodded understanding. Probably one reason she fell asleep in seconds would be change in time zones. "Your family is really nice."

"Thank you."

"And thanks for the note. I really was starving."

SO, I see you are not starving yourself anymore. And you're welcome. I knew you would be."

She smiled while starting to eat. Both chatted away while eating and then moved to the living room as neither one of them were sleepy. Maan went and got his laptop and both went and sat in the guest room. She got hers as well. They were chatting on yahoo even though they were feet's away. It was fun for them. They didn't know why. It just was. Maan was on the couch and she was on the bed.

She was chatting and also preparing a power point for her meeting that was in few days in New York. She got caught up in preparing the presentation that she forgot she was also chatting with him and even he forgot as sleep took over him. She suddenly remembered and looked over at Maan. She saw him sleeping with laptop in his lap and his head resting on the rest on the couch. She smiled and got up closing her laptop. She took his and softly closed it. She obviously couldn't carry him and she also didn't want to disturb him. So she slowly put his legs up and holding his head, made him lay down on the couch. She got a pillow and put it under his head. Her hand brushed his hand and she felt it was freezing cold. It was then she realized that the room was really freezing.

She hadn't felt it as she was used to cold due to her traveling to places every now and then. She immediately turned the air off and covered him with the blanket from the bed. She sat on the chair next to the couch and finished her work. Putting her laptop next to his after she was done, she laid her hand back on the chair and closed her eyes giving them rest.

It was almost 5 and she then realized that again, she got caught up in work and it had been over 2 hours that she had been working. She didn't feel like going to the bed and lying down. So she just stayed in the position she was in and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++

It was around 7 that Meera woke up. As always she was the first one to wake up in the house. She thought Maan would be awake as he wakes up at 5:30. He was the only one who woke up before her. After taking a bath and doing Pooja, she went to his room. But to her surprise, she didn't find him there. She thought he might have gone out for a jog or a walk.

She went in the kitchen and saw a plate in the sink. Assuming it must be Geet's she started preparing breakfast. Then she went to Geet's room and saw the biggest surprise she had seen in her life.

She saw Maan sleeping on the couch curled up like a cute puppy and Geet was on the chair. She had never seen Maan sleeping on the couch. Whatever the reason may be, he would never sleep on the couch no matter what anyone had said. And here he was, in Geet's room, sleeping on the couch.

She stood there as Arjun came out rubbing his eyes from his room. He came next to her and called her. When she didn't reply, he moved his hand in front of her eyes. She didn't even blink. He shook her and when she looked at him, he asked her with hand motion, "What happened?"

She pointed at Maan and he was just as shocked. Both went next to him and woke him up. As he opened his eyes, he saw Akruti and Arjun staring at him. Then he saw Geet sleeping in the chair and he was covered in the blanket.

He said, "Good morning."

Meera: "Maan, what happened? You? On the couch??"

Now he got why their faces were so shocked. "I just fell asleep last night without knowing and I think Geet put the blanket around me. That's how I am on the couch."

Both nodded and Arjun left without a word. "Go get ready and wake up Geet as well." Meera was still in the state of shock. In all these days, one thing Maan had definitely learned was how to wake up Geet. The feel of wind blowing on her face is one thing she loved. Especially in morning. Every day, in the dorm, he would open the window. But here, she was too far away from the window. He decided to let her sleep for a while.

In that time, he got fresh quickly and when he came back he saw her still sleeping. He went close to her smiling and softly blew on her face. She moved his head the other way and smiled. Feeling another wind on her face, she said, "Maan, stop it. I'm awake."

He grinned and blowing a final time on her face, he turned her around in chair making her spin. "How'd you know it was me?"

Geet said, "Because you are the only one who knows the only way that I love to wake up in every morning."

"Oh really? Ok, so what will it be madam? Get fresh first or breakfast in bed first?"

"Bed?" she looked where she was.

"Alright. Fine. Breakfast in chair."

"I'll get ready and then come. We'll eat together."

"Ok. The cook will prepare you your favorite breakfast."

"Thank you!" and smilingly, went in the bath room.

Precap: Someone's entry πŸ˜‰

Previous: Chapter 5

Next: Chapter 7

Don't I just love having you all get mad at me for the mystery πŸ€£ All I'll say is it's just chapter 6 !! I never update this early! First time I am updting this fast. More over, I usually only update on weekends. So consider yourselves lucky πŸ˜³

Waiting for those 81 likes and more πŸ˜ˆ

UGH! IF editor. Had to redo all of it πŸ˜‘

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing update.
love it
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi   πŸ€—...thank u for the lovely update and PM...glad to know a little about Geet's family...Yash looks like a good guy and his concern for his sister was nice...good Raj told him she was fine now...Maaneet 's homecoming part was sweet...happy to see Geet all relaxed and comfortable with Maan and his family...loved Maan's bonding with Meera...thank u sooo much for updating so soon...really appreciate it...plz continue...TC  πŸ˜Š