it was amazing
do continue

Thank you ! 
Sure
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: geetsweet

hey i loved uri ff...specially geet character& attitude...

awesome...

plz add me in & send me pm dear...  

Thnx. Gr8 to know. 

Dear, pls send request to Khushi_Princess

as I get requests to add a lott and I don't remember who asked me to add them. 

If you send request, then I pormise to accept it as I don't decline any buddy requests. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectYaRav

Khushi   πŸ€—...thank u for the lovely update and PM...loved the way Maaneet met each other and did not see each others faces...the second meeting was awesome...Maan is already lost in her...why not...love Geet's character in this FF...waiting for her to notice our hero   ...plz continue...TC  πŸ˜Š

Ratna, thnx so much! yea, M glad to see your replies often :) Sure. :)
-Araina- thumbnail
PHEW! Finally done with posting replies..  !

Now will start typing the next part. ;)

-Khushi
Xx
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Thnx    !

Yea. Guess so... Thnx a ton

Sure. I will. There are still mistakes??

yeah, thats why i suggested :)

-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

yeah, thats why i suggested :)

I did go over twice. Will try to do better >.<
-Araina- thumbnail
-Araina- thumbnail

Chapter 3

(On the other side, all four of them were surprised she had heard them and knew what they were talking about. They were more surprised to know that she was not even 21. They were thinking 'She is not even 21.'Our same age but she is known all around the world for her work! For a normal girl, she should be enjoying and just completing college, but here she was. Handling such a huge business with such ease as if it was a doll game was a thing to wander about. ) -- Reacap

The meeting finally got over and when they came out, they realized it was very late. Mr. White left for his house thinking Geet had a ride to the hotel and well, for rest, they were already at campus! Maan and rest were hungry as they were used to having dinner early. They decided to go out for dinner as canteen would already be closed. They didn't try talking to Geet as she seemed to be in her own world. She was busy trying to call someone. She kept on re-dialing the number. Maan noticed she was getting worried and decided to talk to her.

Maan: "Umm... Hi, everything alright?"

She faced him as she heard her voice and nodded with a quick smile. But her smile didn't reach her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Actually, it seems as if my driver just left and now he's not picking up his cell."

"Oh. Why don't you come and have dinner with us? Then, one of us will drop you."

"No. It's alright. I'll find a way. You go ahead and enjoy with your friends."

"We'll be glad if you could join us. Please, I insist."

Saying no to such sweetness wasn't in Geet's nature. So she nodded. "Why don't you freshen up in Sam and Emily's room?"

Sam: "Yea. Come with us."

She looked at Maan with uncertainty. Emily: "Oh, come on!" She goes with them. Raj and Maan leave for their dorm as well. 

+++++++++++++++++++

Sam and Emily moved aside to let Geet in first. After all three were in, Sam said holding her hand out, "Hi. I am Sam. Formal intro was done by princi. Still, this one for friend's sake."

Geet smiled and said, "Hi." To both of them. There was an awkward silence for few seconds. "Um... where's the restroom?"

Emily: "Oh yea. Through that door." As Geet turned around she spoke, "Wait. What will you change into?"

Geet: "Wont this work?"

Sam: "No ways. You are coming for dinner with us. You have to change into something better." She opened her closet and started putting things on Geet that could fit her and look good on her. 

Emily helped her as well and in few seconds, both of them were arguing on which dress she will wear. Cutting them off, she asked nicely, "Do I get a say in this?"

Both of them said at the same time, "No!" Then looking at each other, they smiled and Sam said, "Alright. Pick whatever you want. Sorry if we were being bossy." 

Geet picked out a simple yet marvelous dress and asked turning around, "How's this?"

Both grinned and Emily said, "It's perfect. It'll look awesome on you." Geet went in the washroom to change while Sam and Emily picked out their clothes. As she came out both smiled at her simple beauty and came towards her. Both of them were also ready. They sat down on the bed and waited for the boys to come as they had said they would come to the girls' room. 

Sam: "Geet, can I ask a question?"

Geet: "Sure."

Sam: "Were you serious when you said you will be 21?" Geet smiled and said, "Yes. I was telling the truth. I am 20."

Emily: "But how? You have been in the world of business for a long time. You are so young. You should be graduating. Just like us..?"

Geet: "I had my reasons. Yes, I have done college but private virtual college to handle two things at a time."

Sam: "You really have had lots of interesting adventures and experiences in life! I wish I was in your place."

Geet said seriously, "Trust me. You do not want to be me." Sam and Emily looked at each other with a confused face and just when Emily was about to ask 'why' there was a knock on the door. Instead she said, "It must be them. Let's go."

As Maan saw Geet, his breath seemed to have stopped but he controlled it just in time. They left in a hurry as it was very late and they were hungry as well. Apart from Geet, everyone was. As they settled and looked at the menu, Raj asked, "Girls, it's your day. Order whatever you like." Sam called the waiter and gave everyone's order since she knew their favorites. She asked Geet what she'll like to have. 

Geet: "I don't want to eat. I am not that hungry."

Maan: "How can you not be hungry?"

Geet: "I am really not hungry." They didn't want to force her into eating so they agreed to her. 

They all chatted while the food came and Geet was touched seeing their friendship. She spoke little even though the group tried to make her feel comfortable enough to talk to them. Maan's cell rang and he picked it up fast and happily. "Hey sweetheart! Howz u?"

Akruti: "Sweetheart ke bache! I am fine. Congrats!"

Maan: "Fine. Sorry. Thanks di."

Akruti: "Ur welcome. Where are you right now?"

Maan: "In a restaurant with friends."

"Ok. You have fun. I'll call in morning. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too." They ended the call. 

Raj: "Meera di?"

Maan nodded and resumed eating. Geet almost had tears in her eyes and before anyone sees them, she excused herself and left for the washroom. After a while when she didn't come back, they insisted Maan go and check. Maan saw her standing outside and went to her while the rest paid and came out later on. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

He put a hand on her shoulder and she quickly wiped her tears. "Are you ok?" She nodded. "Then why were you crying?"

Geet: "It was only because of the weather. Let's go. It's getting late."

Just as she turned around, the rest came out and putting on a smile she went with them. But Maan knew that she was upset about something. The rest were too tired so they asked Maan to drop them off first then go drop Geet. She agreed to it looking at their tired, worn out faces. 

Sam and Emily gave a light good bye hug to her and left for their dorm while Raj left without saying anything. They took Maan's car this time instead of Raj's and Geet only spoke when the directions had to be given. 

Maan: "So who is in your family?"

Geet was quite for a long time and then answered, "No one. Only me."

Maan was shocked hearing this but didn't ask anything further hearing the tone she said it in. She spoke, "Who all are in your family?"

He smiled and answered, "My sweet sis Akruti, younger brother Arjun, mom and dad. They are all very loving can caring."

I figured that from the way you talked with your sister." And smiled. 

"Yea. How do you manage everything?"

She shrugged and answered, "I don't know. I just do. When you do it for yourself, you can't explain the feeling."

"When did you start?"

"Around the time when I turned 15."

"I must say, you really are a brave girl."

She looked at him and smiled but in her mind said, "If only you knew."

Precap: Lady: "She better be. And rest?"

Guy: "He's in Germany and she's in New York."

Lady: "Good. As always, it is up to you they don't meet."

Previous: Chapter 2
Next: Chapter 4

Looking forward to your comments. 

PMZ: I'll be updating LSO today also. So pmz will be sent together :)
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
the way sam n emily tried to make geet comfortable was awesome
waiting to see what happens next
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 part..
i think she has gone thru such a  weird past...
precap s interesing!!!