Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prernacda

and priya likes taking pangas... is it 3rd time she has gone in the lions den and asking for trouble....after the scare she got about her dad....

aa bel mujhe maar,,,... how can she be so....take a chill pill, relax. evaluate the situation and find a plan to get out, if you cannot take it....but dont go running in his office and get him all wired up every time..

hello, pls. wake up and smell the coffee.... you are the bahu, he is the patriarch and more devious, more connected than you, accept it and come up with alternative strategies.... or he will keep swatting you and treating you like a pest, or irksome fly....

Prerna...very true. Brahma is being characterized in a cold and calculating kind of way but Priya is shown as giving it to her emotional impulses. I wish they would show her seeking justice in a smart way.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nami2811...Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you back sharing your perspectives.
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

i jus come on to dis forum 4 reading d updates in case i miss d epis..
n wen i came across dis random musings thread, i was really very surprised, shocked n happy..πŸ˜†
i mean i've neva seen such kinds of threads wer d members post in a detailed analysis of how THEY felt d epi was.. really amazing..πŸ‘πŸΌ n kudos to the ones who brought out the invention of this thread..
πŸ‘

Thank you so much for appreciating all of us.πŸ€—
hello all....

how bou watching khotey sikke??

good showπŸ‘πŸΌ

anyway ya jaya was rt bou them not having a bank of epi....
thats weird and poor M team who has to work more than 12hrs to make an epi....but past week i wish we could c their hard work as an interesting epi :(
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Hey my partner in comedy circus!!πŸ€—
I watch KS.. It's awesome...!!

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
hello ji...
sorry i was gonna reply but felt really sleepyπŸ₯±  
πŸ˜†

omg u watch KS...i didnt know.....