Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Apart from the few comments below the Instagram posts ,  neither did they attend celebrity Diwali parties nor did they post any Diwali wishes  . Is this their normal behaviour because I have started following them only recently.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepu might be pregnant. Even in her most recent photoshoot, her tummy is hidden. Maybe she is not. I don't know just speculation. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah they are missing from Diwali parties, 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ranveer baahar gaya hai shooting karne 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aren't they usually like that tho. I've noticed they are hyper active during movie promotions and brand endorsements but when they have nothing to do they become invisible. From Ranveer's insta story he's in banglore.... Prolly with dp and her fam. They become low-key when it comes to their family.

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DarkUnicorn

Aren't they usually like that tho. I've noticed they are hyper active during movie promotions and brand endorsements but when they have nothing to do they become invisible. From Ranveer's insta story he's in banglore.... Prolly with dp and her fam. They become low-key when it comes to their family.

yes agree. They are very very private when it comes to celebrating festival or any important occasions with their respective families.

also tbh, Ranveer has been overexposed lately so kinda good for him to take a break from social media đŸ˜† and DP also had health issues recently so good for them to keep it low-key.