Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I got the booster already the latest one that rolled out in the states I stay proactive with these things and have too!!

How did you feel after, and which one did you get. I am hesitant due to the booster hitting me hard! 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I am going to take the fourth vaccine tomorrow. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I am going to take the fourth vaccine tomorrow. 

TFS 

are you from the UK or US?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: greenletters

How did you feel after, and which one did you get. I am hesitant due to the booster hitting me hard! 

I mainly had soreness with my vaccines and boosters that lasted some hours  only. However, the initial vaccine I had soreness and a mild headache that lasted more then a day but that time I took it when I was tired . Also, I take a Tylenol  (acetaminophen) after I get the shot to help with any pain and avoid fever like symptoms !!  I got Pfizer Though in the states they said you can Novavax's booster ( in other words don’t have to get the same brand but I like to stick with the brand I started with)!! 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

how did you get the message?

Jadoo😎

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

TFS 

are you from the UK or US?

US

Supari_khala thumbnail

I got Moderna primary series followed by the Moderna booster. Last shot was in December 2021. I’m getting the bivalent as soon as I’m eligible 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I got Moderna primary series followed by the Moderna booster. Last shot was in December 2021. I’m getting the bivalent as soon as I’m eligible 

Is that two or three in total? 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Is that two or three in total? 

3 total 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol the newest booster you just have to be 18 plus in most states the other booster which I didn’t get had that age criteria or those with health risks and that one I didn’t get and waited on the new one and it’s my second booster shot but there were no age restrictions so I would check your state guidelines on eligibility !! Though it’s usually the same