Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

In haa maine bhi pyar kiya karishma divorced Abhishek later on they again got back together.

She was clear in her mind she would not forgive him n divorced him. Later she herself couldn't move on hence got back with her ex husband. 

She actually did move on. I mean, she was one breath away from marrying the BETTER man, but the moment this entitled son of a bitch started walking up the stairs roaring JAA MAINE BHI PYAR KIYA HAI during her pre-wedding celebration, I wanted to dive into the screen and tackle the MOFO to the ground. 

He cheated on her and when she finally moved on, this fcuker kahin ka decided to sing a song on the day of her wedding to gaslight her into feeling guilty for him. Look at these lyrics. The sheer audacity of this cheating man. 

Hamara hai kya yaar hum hai deewane 

Hamari tadap to koyi bhi na jaane

Mile na tumhe ishq mein bekarari

Sada khush rahon tum dua hai hamari

Mubarak ho tumko yeh shaadi tumhari

Ke janmon ke rishte nahin tode jaate

Safar mein nahin humsafar chhode jaate

Na rasmo-rivaajo ko tum bhool jaana

Jo li hai kasam to isse nibhaana

Ke humne to tanha umar hai guzari

The message of this movie was to forgive your ex husband if he cheats on you, especially if he sings a sob song on your wedding day, basically telling the world that he wishes happiness for you but what about me? i’M sO loNeLy haLp mEe. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Film hai koi Reality situation nahi where we expect Results as what we want 😆

Dil Dhadkne Do was also similar, film ki tarah hi dekho.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

She actually did move on. I mean, she was one breath away from marrying the BETTER man, but the moment this entitled son of a bitch started walking up the stairs roaring JAA MAINE BHI PYAR KIYA HAI during her pre-wedding celebration, I wanted to dive into the screen and tackle the MOFO to the ground. 

He cheated on her and when she finally moved on, this fcuker kahin ka decided to sing a song on the day of her wedding to gaslight her into feeling guilty for him. Look at these lyrics. The sheer audacity of this cheating man. 

The message of this movie was to forgive your ex husband if he cheats on you, especially if he sings a sob song on your wedding day, basically telling the world that he wishes happiness for you but what about me? i’M sO loNeLy haLp mEe. 

That’s one of my favorite songs lol

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That’s one of my favorite songs lol

I like the song as well but not within the context of the film. 🤓

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

🤣 I’m not laughing at you, I’m sort of laughing with you at how accurate your description is here. I haven’t thought about this movie since the day I watched it, and now thanks to you I know why 😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

JugJugg Jiyo is a Brilliant Film. Humne toh Theatre par hi dekh li thi.

Jhakaas Anil & Gorgeous Neetu Singh 🔥🔥

Varun's reactions 🤣🤣 especially when he learn about Anil trying to give divorce to Neetu.

Kiara was kept for songs only.

MANISH PAUL - Kamaal ki conedy, Munde 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

🤣 I’m not laughing at you, I’m sort of laughing with you at how accurate your description is here. I haven’t thought about this movie since the day I watched it, and now thanks to you I know why 😆

I wanted to fly kick his face here. Look at those gaslighting expressions. 😠 👊🏼 

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

He didn't see that when he was cheating on her, did he? Oh wait, bechara just fell, and his dick just went in accidentally. My bad, he was the bechara.😭

Lol I love the title song, but hate this movie as much as I hate Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat

Edited by quiet_chaos - 1 years ago
hbkrocks thumbnail

It was strictly average.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Naam se hi koe 70s ki Nirupa roy in lead film lagti hai.