Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiKet SS: Worth it. (Part 14, Page 27 UPDATED 15/02/21)

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys. So I have edited some of the dialogues, parts etc. When I first wrote it, it was meant to be an OS so I didn't give much thought to the characters and their back story. Now that it's a SS, I've removed some bits so it flows better. (24/01/2021)

Index:

Part 1: Below

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 1

It had been three years since Sai moved out of Chavan Nivas. She was tired of her self respect taking a hit day in, day out. The only thing she regretted was not taking a stand sooner.

It was Devyani and Pulkit's daughter, Deepika's birthday. Now that Pulkit was a doctor, the Chavans accepted him. Devyani was better too. The Chavans were greeted by a stream of photographers at the gates of the Desphande house. 'Mujhe maloom nahi tha ki Pulkit itna bada doctor hai,' Omi murmured to Ninad. 'Acha hua humne usse rishta jod diya,' Sonali added. Karishma walked ever so slowly so she could have her picture taken.

Moments later, a white BMW stopped in front the gate and the paparazzi swarmed towards it. Out stepped a guy dressed in white trainers, black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. 'That's Aniket. The papers have dubbed him the most promising singer of recent times,' Mohit commented. Karishma went up to him for a selfie and he obliged. 'Masta mast. Damadji ka bade logo ke saath uthna bethna hai,' Bhavani motioned for the rest of the family to follow.

Once inside, a star struck Karishma went looking for Aniket. She finally found him behind a pillar. He had his back to her and was whispering sweet nothings to someone. Karishma took a picture but forgot to turn the flash off. Aniket turned around. 'How dare you take my picture? This is a private party.' Aniket was annoyed. 'I.. I..,' Karishma was lost for words until she noticed who Aniket was speaking to. 'Sai!' she screeched loud enough for the rest of the family to hear.

'Is ladki main koi sharam nahi hai.' Ninad was the first to speak. Before Sai could respond, Aniket spoke. 'and who might you be?' looking Ninad square in the eye. 'Tum isse nahi jaante. Bade ghar ke ladkon ko phasana iski aadat hai,' Ninad spoke again. 'You still haven't answered my question,' Aniket crossed his arms over his chest. 'Isne humare bete ko phasaya tha. Acha hua picha chutta isse' Bhavani spewed her venom. 'Jaan to meri chuti aap logo se,' Sai's spoke softly. 'Aaj kuch mat kahiye. Deepika ke liye,' The old Sai would've argued but she now knew when to pick her battles. 'Lagta hai tumhe koi aur mil gaya. Kaise lar leti ho tum Sai,' Karishma tried to stir the pot.

'Stop it please,' Pulkit said, trying to diffuse the situation. 'Sorry sir, hum ja rahe hai,' Sai grabbed Aniket's hand. 'Haan chali jao. Ye shareef logo ka ghar hai.' Bhavani wanted to have the final say. Aniket had heard enough. He went close enough so only the Chavans could hear him. 'Aur kuch kaha to poore Nagpur ko hi nahi, Poore Maharashtra ko pata chal jayega ki yeh mahan Chavan khandaan ne meri Sai ke saath kaisa bartav kiya. Mere ek ishare pe bahar khade saare reporters aa jayenge. Bulau unko?' Aniket smirked.

'I hope she's worth it,' Ninad muttered under his breath. 'My wife you mean? She most definitely is,' came the answer, leaving everyone shocked. 'Yeh ladka!' Sai thought to herself. 'Pata hai,' Aniket mouthed as if hearing her thoughts. 'Thank you.' Sai said, once they were alone. 'Thank me later,' Aniket winked pulling her close to him.

Part 2

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm glad aniket showed ninsd, karishma and BK their aukaat. Great OS! 

Thank you. It's time someone did in a language they'd understand. 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Please write more on this content 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful..😈ohh, i know Virat is going yo drag Aniket to police station as the actor has mentioned in the post..I want Aniket to give an apt answer to the Bipolar Acp

This content was originally posted by: rinku95

Superb 

Please write more on this content 

Thank you. I'll try.

This content was originally posted by: Sairat

Beautiful..😈ohh, i know Virat is going yo drag Aniket to police station as the actor has mentioned in the post..I want Aniket to give an apt answer to the Bipolar Acp

Me too and thank you!

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful  written 

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: StarryStarryNyt

Hey guys. I'm not liking how the story is going so thought I'd write things my way.

It had been three years since Sai moved out of Chavan Niwas. She was tired of her self respect taking a hit day in, day out. The only thing she regretted was not taking a stand sooner. Her mentor Dr. Pulkit helped her secure a scholarship as well as well as a hostel room. 

It was Devyani and Pulkit's daughter Deepika's birthday. Now that Pulkit was a doctor, the Chavans put on a show of accepting him. Devyani was better too. The Chavans arrived at the Deshpande's and they were greeted by a stream of photographers. 'I wasn't aware Pulkit was famous,' Ninad murmured to Omi. 'Good we patched things with him,' Sonali added. Karishma made a show of walking slowly so she could get her picture taken.

Moments later, a white BMW stopped by the gate and the cameras went crazy. Out stepped a guy, dressed in black ripped jeans, white trainers and a white t-shirt. He obliged the paparazzi. 'That's Aniket. The papers have dubbed him the most promising singer of recent times,' Mohit mentioned to the rest of the family. Karishma went up to him for a picture and he obliged. 'Masta mast. Our son-in-law has friends in high places,' Bhavani motioned to the rest of the family as they stepped inside.

Karishma was star struck by Aniket and went looking for him. She found him behind a pillar. He had his back to her and was whispering sweet nothings to someone. Karishma took a picture but forgot to turn the flash off. Aniket turned around slowly. 'How dare you take my picture. This is a private party,' he shouted. 'I.. I..,' Karishma was stuck for words until she noticed who it was that Aniket was speaking to. 'Sai,' she screeched loud enough for the rest of the family to gather.

'This girl has no shame,' Ninad was the first to speak. Before Sai could respond, Aniket spoke. 'and just might would you be?' looking Ninad square in the eye. 'You don't know this girl, she is characterless.' Ninad spoke again. 'You still haven't answered my question,' Aniket crossed his arms. 'She used to be married to our son,' Bhavani spoke. 'Used to,' Sai finally spoke. 'Lets not create a scene, it's Deepika's day.' The old Sai would've shouted but she knew when to pick her battles. 'Being married didn't stop you from stalking other men,' Karishma added to stir the pot. 'Like you just did,' Aniket raised his eyebrows. Karishma simply looked down.

'Stop it please,' Pulkit said, trying to diffuse the situation. 'Sorry sir, we're leaving,' Sai held Aniket's hand. ' You better leave. This is a party for decent people.' Bhavani spewed her venom. 'Decent you say. Then perhaps we should stay and you should leave,' Aniket smirked. 'Decent and Sai?' Bhavani mocked. Aniket walked towards her so that only the family could hear them. 'You don't want to do this lady. I know how you guys treated Sai. The paparazzi would have a field day with this. One more word against Sai from any of you even within the confines of your house and you'll regret it.' Aniket said with finality.

'I hope she's worth it,' Ninad muttered under his breath. 'My wife you mean? She most definitely is,' Aniket mentioned winking at Sai. 'This boy!' Sai thought to herself. 'I know,' Aniket mouthed as if hearing her thoughts. 'Thank you.' Sai said once they were alone. 'Thank me later,' Aniket winked pulling her by the waist. 

Awesome 👏

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aniket is awesome.. 

He shut Bhavani and her gangs mouth.. 😆

Lovely os.