Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I really feel bad for virat yaar, I know he took some wrong decisions but he don't deserve this much punishment... Please give him also happy ending, this story is very nice and your writing is too good, I really looking forward to samrat and krithika story❤️

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I really feel bad for virat yaar, I know he took some wrong decisions but he don't deserve this much punishment... Please give him also happy ending, this story is very nice and your writing is too good, I really looking forward to samrat and krithika story❤️

Thanks for your comment 😊

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend/Valentines day. I thought I'd update the next part to ease some of the post Valentines' blues  and the horrible episodes we've been having! 😆Please let me know your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy!

Part 14

The next morning Sai was the first to wake up. She contemplated going back to sleep but decided against it. She took a leisurely shower and got dressed. Out of habit, she was about to put her mangalsutra when the last few days came back to her. She looked at it for a few seconds before placing it in a drawer. She made herself some coffee and looked out of the window. So much had changed in the past few weeks. One day she was her aaba’s little girl and the next day she was someone’s wife. Now that she decided to annul the marriage, she wasn’t sure who she was meant to be. She was brought out of her thoughts by the vibrating of her phone. It was Aniket texting her that he was outside. She kissed Kritika on the forehead and rushed out of the door.

The minute Aniket saw Sai walking towards him, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Her white jeans and baby pink kurta was a welcome change from her loud suits, which he found quite distracting. Her hair was in half updo with a few curls framing her face. He noticed she wasn’t wearing her mangalsutra anymore. By now, she was standing next to him, smiling. When he didn’t respond, she clicked her fingers in front of him. ‘Hi Sai.’ Aniket said, embarrassed. ‘Tum yaha kaise?’ She raised an eyebrow. ‘Socha tumhe pick up kar loon. Betho.’ He gestured to the back seat. ‘Toh dada se baat hui?’ She tried to sit on the bike. ‘Nahi.’ He replied, watching her struggle. ‘Offo! Tumse kuch nahi hoga!’ She tried again but the seat was too high. ‘Ruko,’ he said and offered her his hand. She looked at it for a moment before taking it. Aniket was glad he was wearing his helmet else Sai would’ve noticed the small smile on his face. ‘Maine kal raat ko Kritika di se baat ki.’ she said, finally managing to sit. ‘To kya kaha unhone?’ Aniket started the bike. ‘Mujhe lagta hai abhi bhi unke mann mein dada ke liye feelings hai bas accept nahi karna chahti.’ Sai shouted over the noise of the wind. ‘Chalo hum mein se ek apne mission mein kaamyaab hua.’ Aniket shouted back. ‘College pahunch ke dada ko call karenge.’ Sai replied.

Virat woke up with a splitting headache. He was rubbing his temples when he saw the nimbu pani on the nightstand. ‘Aai,’ he thought. She might be angry but she still cared. He thought about last night and parts of his conversation with Samrat came back to him. He had to speak to him. Samrat was brushing his hair when Virat knocked on the door. Samrat saw him through the mirror and ignored him. Unable to take this anymore, Virat stepped into the room. He was about to speak when Samrat’s phone rang. The caller ID read Aniket. Samrat declined the call. He was putting on his jacket when the phone rang again. This time it was a video call from Sai. Worried it might be urgent, he answered it. ‘Bolo Sai.’ Samrat spoke. Virat turned to leave but hearing Sai’s name, he stopped. ‘Good morning dada. Woh... woh… Aniket ko aapse kuch baat karni hai!’ She pushed the phone in Aniket’s face who gave her a confused look. ‘What are your intentions with my sister?’ He blurted. Samrat raised an eyebrow. ‘Baad mein baat karta hoon.’ Samrat cut the call. ‘Kya chahiye?’ He turned to look at Virat. ‘I’m sorry about last night.’ Samrat didn’t respond. ‘And for everything.’ Virat knew sorry wouldn’t make up for what happened but he had to try. ‘Main kal ja raha hoon. If you want to start making it up to me, promise me you won’t fight dirty with Sai.’ Samrat folded his arms across his chest.  ‘I promise, Jeeva.’ Virat gave him an earnest smile. ‘Thank you.’ Saying this Samrat walked past him. Just when he reached the door, Virat called out to him. ‘Soo Kritika huh?’ He teased. Samrat ignored him but Virat knew his brother would’ve broken into a smile once he turned the corner. 

‘Lagta hai dada naraz ho gaye.’ Sai and Aniket were walking in the corridor. ‘Sam kal se kuch alag behave kar raha hai.’ Aniket made sure to not mention Pakhi. Sai was in deep thought when she bumped into Tia, one of the popular girls at college. The contents of Tia’s handbag flew all over the place. ‘Dikhai nahi deta?’ Tia asked, annoyed. ‘Sorry!’ Sai gathered her stuff and gave it back to her. ‘Suna kal college ke bahar tumhara apne navra ke saath jhagda hua? Aaj tumne mangalsutra bhi nahi pehna hai. Lagta hai chod diya.’ Tia tutted. Sai’s lower lip trembled. She looked at Aniket, who had a worried look on his face. Tia started to walk away. ‘Tum theek ho?’ Aniket asked. ‘Main theek hoon. Par tumne kuch kaha kyun nahi?’ She grumbled. ‘Gadchiroli ki sherni ke baare mein itna suna tha. Mujhe laga aaj darshan ho jayega.’ Sai thought about his comment. ‘Oh Tia?’ She called. Tia half turned towards her. Sai walked up to her. ‘Tumne to Mumbai transfer liya tha na toh wapis kyun aayi?’ The question caught her by surprise. ‘Kahin wajah…?’ Sai made a drinking gesture with her hand. Tia hmphed and walked away. Aniket clapped. ‘Thank you.’ Sai mouthed. Aniket tipped his imaginary hat towards her.

Kritika couldn’t stop thinking about Samrat the whole day. Ever since Sai informed her that he was leaving the next day, she was restless. She tried calling him only for him to text her. ‘Catch you later.’ She wondered if he was still mad at her for what she said yesterday.

Flashback:

‘Jaana zaroori hai?’ Kritika buried her face in his chest. ‘We both knew this day would come.’ He placed a kiss on her hair. Soon, he felt her tears through his tshirt. ‘Come on Kruti! Army wale ki beti hokar aise ro rahi ho?’ He tried to distract her. She hugged him tighter. ‘Main tumhe roz phone karunga.’ ‘You better!’ She smacked him on the chest. ‘Ouch! Aaram se!’ he winced. ‘Kaha lagi?’ She broke the hug to look at him. ‘Yaha.’ He pointed to his lips. ‘Sam!’ She hit him again. ‘Meri flight miss ho jayegi.’ He whispered, coming close to her. She tiptoed and gave him a quick peck on the lips. ‘Bas itna hi? Main mahino tak wapis nahi aaunga.’ He pouted. ‘Isliye to! Ab tumhe wapis aana hi padega.’ She stuck her tongue out at him. He hugged her once more before going up the escalator. She waved until she could no longer see him.

Present:

Kritika’s tears fell on the photo of the two of them, which was taken when he left for his first posting. The ringing of the phone brought her out of her thoughts. She quickly wiped her tears and answered it. ‘Kaha hai aap di? Pata hai na aaj Sam ka farewell dinner hai?’ Aniket spoke on the other end. ‘Haan thodi der main nikal rahi hoon.’ Kritika straightened herself up and grabbed her keys. When she got home, she found the three of them sitting on the dining table. She marched up to Samrat. ‘Mujhe kab batane wale the ki tum kal ja rahe ho?’ She jabbed his chest with her finger. ‘Batane hi wala tha.’ He stood up, trying to defend himself. ‘Jhoot! Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni!’ Saying this, she ran out of the house. Samrat quickly followed her.

He found her on the lawn with her back towards him. ‘Kruti?’ He tried to get her attention, ‘Tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho? Jab chahe meri zindagi main wapis aa jaoge aur bina bataye chale jaoge?’ ‘Main baat karne wala tha tumse.’ He said, searching his pockets. ‘Main subah se tumhe phone kar rahi hoon. Meri ek baat tumhe itni buri lagi?’ She waited for a reply. ‘Ab kuch bol kyun nahi rahe?’ She turned around to find him on one knee, holding a ring in his hand. ‘Samrat tum ye kya...?’ Before she could finish her sentence, he cut her off. ‘Kruti, Will you marry me? Aur bhi bohot kuch prepare kiya tha par tumne to plan ki maar di.’ He chuckled. ‘Par Sam tum to?’ ‘Shaadi shuda mat bolna! Pakhi ne papers sign kar diye hai.’ ‘Par tumhare ghar wale mujhe accept nahi karenge.’ She said. He reached into his back pocket and handed some documents to her. ‘Ye to…’ ‘Humaare ghar ke papers hai. Aur isse pehle ki tum poocho maine sir se bhi baat kar li hai. Ab to jawab de do. Bohot wait kar liya maine!’ ‘Yes!’ She said, with tears in her eyes. He placed the ring on her finger and stood up. ‘Kaha tha ab ki baar jaane nahi dunga!’ He pulled her towards him and kissed her.

Aniket and Sai were standing in the doorway, watching the scene unfold. When Samrat proposed, Sai was so nervous she squeezed Aniket’s hand. He was taken aback. He looked at their hands and then at her. Once Kritika accepted the proposal, he watched her expression change to that of joy. Although he was happy for his sister, the smile on Aniket’s face was for a different reason. Sai ran and hugged both of them. The two girls were admiring the ring while Aniket hugged Samrat. ‘Saala!’ Samrat said, earning a glare from Kritika. ‘Mera saala hi hua na.’ Samrat laughed. ‘I’m leaving both my girls with you. Jitna khayal tu Kruti ka rakhta hai utna hi Sai ka rakhna.’ ‘Sai meri behen nahi lagti.’ Aniket said under his breath, which went unnoticed by everyone but Kritika.

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glad Sam found his happiness ..I hope sai does too 

But  Vir and pp also deserve something since everyone deserves a chance if they regret the mess they have caused

Good chapter! I think Kritika forgave and accepted Samrat a little too easily maybe....but i guess theres no point pining for him and just being angry. 

Would like to read more of Virat's pov and why he didn't try harder to make things right with Sai....

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...🥳finally some happiness  for samrat kritika matter...🎉 getting more and more interesting...😊 thank you for update...👍🏻

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Full fledged awweee for samrat...

Poor soul.... Finally found his happiness.... And smart guy for that matter, full family KO pehle se hi pata lots.... 😂😂

Aniket and sai..... Slow start but I am sure it will have more of deep comfort and friendship before anything else... And they will always remain friends first....

Happy writing!!!

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Glad Sam found his happiness ..I hope sai does too 

But  Vir and pp also deserve something since everyone deserves a chance if they regret the mess they have caused

Thanks for your comment. Finally Sam got his happy ending. As per Sai, she will too. She just has to find herself first.

💯 Agree. Everyone deserves a second chance, those two included.

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Good chapter! I think Kritika forgave and accepted Samrat a little too easily maybe....but i guess theres no point pining for him and just being angry. 

Would like to read more of Virat's pov and why he didn't try harder to make things right with Sai....

Thanks lovely. I'm wrapping this OS up soon hence rushed Samrat and Kritika's story. Like you said, she doesn't want to lose him a second time.

I'll try and add Virat's POV but honestly don't know what I can write. 

Originally posted by: Mahibeejay

Wow...🥳finally some happiness  for samrat kritika matter...🎉 getting more and more interesting...😊 thank you for update...👍🏻

Thanks for always commenting! They both deserve to be happy AWAY from the Chavan mansion.