Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Pakhi got off too easily 😒

Well I didn't want to give her too much importance but you have a point so I'll try and add something. Thanks for your comment.

Originally posted by: Appudappu

Arrey....! Aise kaise PP ko chod diya.  Everybody should know that their favourite bhabi is gone. Because she loved or obsessed with her pehala pyar...

Thanks for your comment. I didn't want to give her too much importance but you have a point so I'll write something. :-)

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

It's kinda funny that ACP did not use common sense... 

Samrat was more quick and logical in his search...

Good riddance of Pakhi .. atleast ab toh dimag lagaya ... One life saved.... Now mayb samrat and Kritika can think of being togather....

Continue soon

Happy writing!!!

ACP was too emotional to think straight. Pakhi will be gone for gone. Thanks for your comment. 

Thanks everyone who commented on the last part. This is the longest part I've written to date. To everyone that asked about Pakhi, hope this does it justice. Regarding Kritika and Samrat, I'll disclose it soon. As usual do leave your comments. I spend so long writing these parts, the least you could do is take a minute to write a comment.

Part 11

Samrat wore a khaki jacket over his black jeans and t-shirt. When he opened the bedside table to find his watch, his eyes fell on Pakhi’s note. He would deal with this later. He had almost made it out of the door when Bhavani called out to him. He took a deep breath and turned around. ‘Patalekha dikhai nahi de rahi. Maike gayi hai kya?’ she asked. ‘Haan.’ His reply was curt. ‘Kuch bata ke gayi hai ki kab aayegi?’ ‘Ab woh kabhi wapas nahi aayegi.’ He replied. ‘Kya? Aisa kyu bol raha hai? Tum dono ka jhagda hua hai kya?’ Samrat put his hand up to stop her. ‘Kaku, aap ke jitne bhi sawal hai uska jawaab Patralekha Patil degi.’ Samrat saw Virat out of the corner of his eye ‘Ya phir uska best friend. Abhi mujhe zaroori kaam hai.’ Bhavani held his arm as he tried to leave. ‘Ye kya badtameezi hai Samrat? Lagta hai jaate jaate woh ladki apna asar chod gayi.’ Samrat looked at Virat. ‘Ab bhi kuch nahi bolega?’ ‘Paheliyan mat bhujao Samrat. Saaf saaf batao kya hua hai.’ Bhavani asked again. ‘Jawab chahiye aapko? Toh chaliye mere saath.’ Bhavani wasn’t sure what was happening but followed him nonetheless. As he neared the door, he turned to look at Virat. ‘Ab tujhe alag se nevta dena padega?’ Virat shook his head and followed the two of them. 

Samrat and Bhavani left in his car while Virat followed in his Jeep. As they were about to enter, Virat finally spoke. ‘Jo bhi karna hai soch samaj ke kar. Shaadi hui hai tum dono ki.’ ‘Ek shaadi ko kaise nibhaate hai us par tum advice na hi do to acha rahega.’ He cautioned. Mr and Mrs Patil were having their morning tea when Samrat stormed into the house. ‘Patralekha Patil. Abhi ke abhi yaha aao.’ He shouted. Mr Patil was the first to speak. ‘Ye kya badtameezi hai Samrat?’ He asked. ‘Aaj meri satki hui hai to sharafat ghar chod aaya hoon, sasurji.’ Samrat had fire in his eyes. Mr Patil took a step. Mrs Patil quickly went to fetch their daughter. Pakhi wasn’t expecting anyone let alone Samrat. His demeanor scared her a little. Bhavani went up to her. ‘Kya hua hai Patralekha? Samrat mujhe kuch bata nahi raha aur tumne sindoor aur mangalsutra kyun nahi pehna hai?’ Pakhi stayed quiet. ‘Chup kyun ho Patralekha Patil. Kaku kuch pooch rahi hai.’ Samrat said innocently. ‘Jeeva,’ Virat put his hand over his shoulder. Samrat looked at his hand and then at him. ‘Wah! ACP Virat Chavan ki zaban sirf apne best friend ke bachawe mein khulta hai. Jab tumhari biwi oops zimedaari ke saath galat ho raha tha, tab kyun chup the? Kanoon andha hai ye suna tha lekin kanoon wale bhi andhe hote hai ye ab jaake jaana hai.’ He removed Virat’s hand from his shoulder and turned towards Pakhi. ‘Hum wait kar rahe hai Patralekha Patil.’ he looked into her eyes. ‘JAWAB DO!’ his voice made Pakhi jump. 

Pakhi started crying. Bhavani held her shoulders and turned her towards her. ‘Dekho Patralekha tumhe jo bhi pareshaani hai mujhe batao. Main sab theek kar dungi.’ Bhavani promised. ‘Kaku woh Virat aur main ek doosre ko pehle se jaanta the. Hum yoga camp main mile aur hume ek doosre se pyaar ho gaya.’ Bhavani’s expressions changed. She left Pakhi’s shoulders. ‘To Samrat se shaadi karne ke liye kyun tayyar ho gayii?’ Bhavani asked. ‘Kuch misunderstanding ho gayi thi mere aur Virat ke beech. Tab mujhe nahi pata tha ki Samrat aur Virat bhai hai.’ Pakhi answered. ‘Aur jab pata chala?’ Pakhi stayed mum. ‘Kyunki mahan Virat Chavan ko apna second hand pyaar mere gale jo baandna tha.’ Samrat broke the silence. Pakhi glared at him. ‘Itni badi badi aankhon se mujhe kya dekh rahi ho Patralekha Patil. Virat Chavan ne jo kiya so kiya. Tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha meri zindagi barbaad karne se pehle. Phir bhi main sehta raha. Chala gaya tha tum dono ke zindagi se. Jab mujhe Virat ki shaadi ke baare mein pata chala, main ye soch kar wapis aaya ki shayad hum dono ke beech sab kuch theek ho jayega par main galat tha! Tum dono ne us bechari Sai ko naya target bana diya. Alag kisam ke khudgarz ho dono. Tumhe koi fark nahi padta ki tumhare is do din wale love story mein kitne casualities ho. Bas ab aur nahi. Aaj main tumhe is rishte se mukt karta hoon Patralekha Patil.’ Bhavani was shocked. She grabbed the nearest chair for support. Virat held her. ‘Tumse ye umeed nahi thi. Ghin aati hai tumse Patralekha.’ Bhavani gave her a disgusted look. Pakhi started laughing. ‘She’s finally lost it!’ Samrat thought to himself. ‘Ghin aur aapko mujhse?‘Kal tak to main aapki chahiti bahu thi aur aaj aapko mujhse ghin aa rahi hai?’ She clapped her hands. ‘Chup kar ladki!’ Bhavani warned her. ‘You shut up! Main Sai nahi hoon jo chup chap sab seh lungi. Kya kuch nahi kiya maine aap logo ke liye. MA pass hoon par aap logo ke ghar main glorified naukrani ban gayi. Just to win your approval. Aur aapne bhi khoob istemal kiya mera Sai ko nicha dikhane mein. Ye jo aap raat din Chavan khandaan ka jaap karti ho kabhi aaine mein dekha hai apne? Aapke do devar jo aapke saamne dum hilate phirte hai. Aap ne to khud ki beti ko tak pagal kar diya.’ Bhavani raised her arm to strike her which Pakhi held. ‘Hume aur beizzat nahi hona. Chalo yaha se.’ Bhavani and Virat left in one car. Before Samrat left, he cocked his head through the door. ‘Divorce papers bhej dunga. Sign karke lauta dena warna mujhe yaha wapis aana padega.’ Samrat cautioned her and left for the More’s. Samrat was halfway there when he realised he was being followed. Years of training had taught him how to spot a tail and within minutes, he lost the tail.

Sai was the first to wake up. Not wanting to disturb anyone, she sat on the bed trying to process last night’s events. She thought she would feel worse than she did. Grateful as she was for Virat helping her complete her studies, she often felt like a charity case and the Chavans never let her forget this. They broke her bit by bit so much that only a fraction of the cheerful girl she once was remained. Her thoughts drifted towards Aai. She was sure her Samrat dada would’ve informed her. She was so grateful for Samrat, Aniket and Kritika right now. She was brought out of her thoughts by three rapid knocks on the window. 

‘Where are you Kritika?’ Samrat asked himself. Suddenly someone cleared their throat. He turned around and came face to face with Colonel Nachiket More. ‘Good morning Sir.’ Samrat stood in attention. ‘Good morning Captain Salunke. Itni subah subah?’ He questioned. ‘Woh sir woh main...’ he stuttered. Nachiket laughed. ‘Ab tumhe khidki par aane ki zaroorat nahi hai. You can come in through the front door.’ ‘Main samjha nahi sir.’ Samrat was confused. ‘Young man. Tum youngsters to lagta hai sirf tum smart ho. I’m an army man aur tumhara commander reh chuka hoon. Jab tum kaam ke bahane meri beti ko dekhne aate hai tab sab kuch samaj gaya tha.’ Samrat was embarrassed at being caught. Nachiket invited him in.

Nachiket knocked on Kritika’s door. Sai opened it. ‘Good morning.’ ‘Good morning Sir.’ Sai said, shyly. ‘Samrat ne mujhe sab bata diya hai. Jaldi se fresh hokar niche aa jao.’ Sai had left the house in a hurry so didn’t carry any clothes with her. She didn’t want to wake Kritika so she started pacing. Kritika stirred in her sleep. ‘Mere ghar ke farsh ko kyun ghis rahi ho? Kya hua hai?’ she was still sleepy. ‘Woh di mere paas kuch pehenne ke liye nahi hai.’ Sai sat down next to her. ‘Itni si baat? Mere cupboard se jo chahiye pehen lo.’ Sai wasn’t expecting this. She kissed Kritika on the cheek and went to freshen up. ‘Pagal!’ saying this, Kritika went back to sleep. 

The two men were in deep conversation when Sai entered the dining room. Seeing her they stopped. Sai took a seat next to Samrat. ‘Good morning Sai. Ab kaisi tabiyat hai tumhari?’ Samrat asked. ‘Main theek hoon. Yahan sab bohot ache hai. Thank you Nachiket Sir for having me.’ She smiled at him. ‘Main tumhara thanks sirf ek condition par accept karunga. Tum mujhe sir nahi uncle keh kar bulaogi. Sir main sirf Samrat ke liye hoon.’ Samrat coughed. Sai offered him some water. ‘Kuch hi minuton mein Sai ke bhi uncle ban gaye. Tum itne saal se try kar rahe ho, sasurji nahi bana paye.’ Aniket, who had just joined them, whispered in Samrat’s ear. Samrat stomped his foot under the table. ‘Good morning Sai. Aaj saath mein college chalenge.’ Aniket said grabbing an apple. ‘Main kal se chalungi.’ Sai said softly. ‘To main bhi kal se hi jaunga.’ Aniket leaned into his chair. ‘Ji nahi barkhurdar. Aap ke attendance waise bhi kam hai. Now go and get ready.’ Nachiket grabbed him by the ear and took him. It was just Sai and Samrat at the table. ‘Ghar pe sab kaise hai? Kuch scene hua kya waha?’ Sai finally asked. ‘Theek hai. Life as normal. Ashwini mami ko bata diya hai maine ki tum theek ho.’ Samrat answered. ‘Aur Pakhi didi? I hope meri wajah se woh aapse naraz nahi hai.’ Samrat closed his eyes. He had to tell Sai the truth. ‘Woh mujhe chod ke chali gayi.’ Sai was shocked. ‘I’m sorry dada. Meri wajah se…’ she held his hand. ‘It’s not your fault Sai. It was a long time coming. Aage ka kya socha hai tumne?’ ‘I don’t know dada. I need a few days.’ ‘Take all the time you need.’ 

Virat had surveillance on Aniket’s house too. One of the officers saw Samrat leaving and informed Virat. ‘How did Samrat know Aniket?’ he wondered. Kritika and Sai were alone at home when the doorbell rang. Kritika opened the door and was shocked to see Virat. ‘Virat tum?’ He joined the dots and realised Kritika was Aniket’s sister. If there was anyone Samrat trusted with Sai, it had to be her. ‘Bano mat Kritika. Main Sai ko lene hoon.’ ‘May I see a warrant?’ Kritika blocked his way. ‘I really wish it wouldn’t come to this but here it is.’ He handed her the warrant. She read it and handed it back to him. ‘Sai is an adult.’ she challenged. ‘And my wife.’ Virat tried to push past her. ‘I know how well you and your family treat your ‘wife’ so if you know what’s best you’ll leave.’ She crossed her arms across her chest. Virat didn’t have a choice. He would have to meet Sai another way. 

When Kritika returned Sai was shaking. ‘Di main nahi chahti ki meri wajah se aap logo ko ye sab jhelna pade. Maine Pulkit Sir se baat kar li hai. I’ll be moving to the hostel tomorrow.’ Sai didn’t know how she’d react. ‘It’s really no bother. I like having another female around warna it’s a boys’ world in here.’ Kritika hugged her. ‘Ye aap logo ka badapan hai par I have to stand on my own two feet.’ ‘Fine!’ Kritika said. ‘To let’s make the most of today.’ They spent the rest of the day buying new clothes and household items for Sai. Even though she’d been through a lot in the past 24 hours, a part of her was excited for a new start.

Part 12

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update dear

Loved it 

So finally Virat aur pakhi ki yoga wala love got revealed before kaku 

Good that pakhi revealed her true face 

Iam loving Sam kritika pair too 

Wow so finally virat neh location tracs kiya but was not able to see her 

Waiting for next update

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excited. Please update soon. 

Great update! Both bk and pp ka "bhanda phuta". Hahaha. Finally the truth is out! I'm surprised that despite all this coming out, virat didn't attempt to fix things with Sai and let it degenerate so much that hes no longer in her life. But atleast one of them has found happiness in their married life! 

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good riddance,... actually I don't understand this Virat... Kaise aadmi hai yeah??? Khud ki wife chali gayi phir bhi PP ki vakalath leke khada hai, 

Samrat did needed... Good going man,we have our expectations only from you..

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Ok so here’s my unres 😆

Sorry for delay @StarryNight ❤️

I was busy with exams so couldn’t visit the forum 

I see you’ve updated so many chapters after that , and even the index - Thank you so much 🤗🤗❤️

First of all SaiKet is my fav ship  and I’m glad someone wrote them because I know how though it can be without much background details from show itself, but still you are writing whole FF series on them - Kudos to you 👍🏼 

Now coming to storyline 

I loved how you incorporated Nachiket  😆 - he’s really FIL ❤️ 100x better father and Father in law than Ninad 😆

Aniket is cute 🥰 I love him already ❤️

But there seems to be something amiss between SaiKet 🤔 , I think you’re exploring that part deliberately so.. looking forward to it.

Flashbacks:-

Bhavani and gang are crap 😕 won’t talk about it 

Virat is dense as always 🤦🏻‍♀️ He can’t take a stand for his young wife slash zimmedari when his aunt and best friend raised question on her character 😡 

Wth is wrong with him , he should’ve stopped Pakhi right when it came out that she’s spying on Sai and filling Bhavani’s ears against her 

Pakhi wanting to preserve ghar Ki izzat by flirting with her own brother in law  hypocrisy Ki bhi sima hoti hai Pakhi didi 🤬

Sometimes I do feel bad for her though , 

Like mentioned Virat led her on by never having any concrete stand 

I’m happy she has realised her mistakes 

Chavan fam is not for her 

Pakhi is better as Pakhi n not Patralekha, I hope she starts anew 😳❤️

Samrat is my fav 😎

Kya mast dho ya hai Besties ko isne 🥳

I hope iski aur kritika ki jodi ban jaye aur yeh bhi Chavans ka chakram nivas chod k bhag jaye 

P.S will read next chapters soon ❤️

Itna bada rainbow wala response khafi dino baad kisi FF ko diya hai maine 😆

Saiket rocks 😆

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sam is a good person and a gentleman 

Waiting to see what else happens and how the divorce comes thru 

Y does pp does not peruse viru since now divorce notice is served