Users

Frequent Posters

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb 

Please update some more 

Sorry but can’t help it have to be greedy it’s that good 😌 

Want some more romance of Sai & ankit including pda in front of family and virat 

Edited by rinku95 - 3 years ago

My heart breaks for Virat but if he made choices that led him here, he needs to face the consequences. Atleast Sai is happy ! 

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Superb 

Please update some more 

Sorry but can’t help it have to be greedy it’s that good 😌 

Want some more romance of Sai & ankit including pda in front of family and virat 

Hehe I understand. I have lots of ideas spinning in my head but don't want to leave it unfinished so I always end my chapters without any surprises.

Originally posted by: neeraja91

My heart breaks for Virat but if he made choices that led him here, he needs to face the consequences. Atleast Sai is happy ! 

Virat has been a disappointment of a character. Sure he redeems himself from time to time but then go ahead and does the same thing again.

sid__005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Serves virat right.

He so need this to understand what he’s lost. 
Sai is so patient with him and his family. 
she should leave him so that he knows how important she is for him .....

Part 3

Aniket and Sai followed Devi out of the room. Aniket made baby faces begging Sai for a kiss while she just glared at him. Just before they turned the corner, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Once they were in the sitting area, Aniket snaked his arm around her waist again.

'Something to drink?' Aniket asked Sai. 'Apple juice, please.' He made his way to the drinks table. Mohit, who was already there decided to talk to him. 'Hi. Mohit Chavan. I'm sorry about earlier,' He apologised. Aniket simply nodded. He picked two glasses and walked back.

The entire family gathered round while her parents helped Deepika cut the cake. She fed everyone one by one. Devi requested Aniket to sing a song. Aniket sat on a stool in the middle of the room and sang Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga. Deepika twirled while the rest of the family sans Virat and Sai made a circle around her. Wanting to stir more trouble, Karishma encouraged Deepika to make Sai and Virat join. Seeing what was about to transpire, Mohit stepped in between. 'Arey Mami aur Mama ko dance karna tha,' Deepika sulked. 'To main tumhara mama hi to hoon,' Mohit winked. Aniket, who was done, joined them. 'I've got it from here.' Mohit stepped aside and Aniket grabbed Sai's arm.

Once dinner was done, Sai and Aniket thanked their hosts and were about to leave. Devi wasn't happy about this. 'Aaj jaane de rahi hoon par kal tum dono ko dinner par aana hai,' Devi said. 'Bilkool Tai..' 'No can do! I've just come back from tour aur mujhe apni biwi ke saath time spend karna hai.' Aniket cut Sai off. Devi let them go but only after a promise of meeting up soon.

Sai's couldn't balance herself on the cobblestone driveway so she held onto Aniket for support. Seeing her struggle, Aniket started snickering. 'Why don't you just say it? Aur pehno uchi wali heels,' Sai said angrily. 'Main kyun bolu. How else will I get to do this?' Aniket said, picking her up in his arms. 'Niche utaro mujhe,' Sai grumbled. 'Jab dekho chodo mujhe, log dekh rahe hai. Galti se hi sahi, kabhi to paas bulao na.' Sai stuck her tongue out at him. The driver brought the car around and Aniket gently placed her on the back seat. Virat, who had stepped out for a phone call saw this and felt numb.

Part 4

What do you think guys?

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I love it

Sai deserves the loving husband like Aniket

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

I am just rooting for Virat to learn his lesson and sai and Aniket just pretending to be married...

😉😉

The whole family to learn the worth of sai and live happily ever after!!!

Loved your writing!!! Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!! 

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb 

sai deserves aniket

continue soon 

nilmi thumbnail

Don't know how I missed this reading....Loved this... She deserve this happiness ❤