SaiKet SS: Worth it. (Part 14, Page 27 UPDATED 15/02/21) - Page 19

Posted: 3 years ago

Woweeee...💕

Read all 12 chapters..... 

It was all amazing..

Sai is married to Aniket.. Her FIL is a friend to her.. 👍🏼

Samrat and Sai's bonding... ❤️

Samrat was on fire... He put Patralekha ji and his own brother the ACP sahab in their places. 👏

Kritika and Samrat... 💖

Finally Sai put her foot down and asked for annulment.. 👏

Loved all the chapters.. Glad I read it.. Better late than never. 😊

Originally posted by AnjuRish

I meant more on the lines of how he moves on and if his gf will be accepted by the mad house

Aww thank you.

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Woweeee...💕

Read all 12 chapters..... 

It was all amazing..

Sai is married to Aniket.. Her FIL is a friend to her.. 👍🏼

Samrat and Sai's bonding... ❤️

Samrat was on fire... He put Patralekha ji and his own brother the ACP sahab in their places. 👏

Kritika and Samrat... 💖

Finally Sai put her foot down and asked for annulment.. 👏

Loved all the chapters.. Glad I read it.. Better late than never. 😊

Thanks a ton. Samrat is surely the star of the show. Thanks for reading.

Love that as much as Samrat and Aniket want to help Sai, they can also see that she can handle herself against Virat ❤️

Originally posted by Seema978

Love that as much as Samrat and Aniket want to help Sai, they can also see that she can handle herself against Virat ❤️

Thanks Seema. You're the only one who picked up on this!

Hey guys. Hope you're well. As I mentioned earlier, I will be ending this SS soon. Probably in the next 3-4 parts. Hope you enjoy the updates.

Part 13

Sai sat in the back while Aniket rode shotgun. A few minutes into the ride, Aniket spoke. ‘Kya dhakka diya Sai ne ACP ko! Mujhe laga abhi girenge!’ When she didn’t reply, he turned around. ‘Maine theek kiya na? I mean mera Virat sir se alag hone ka faisla sahi hai?’ She was asking herself more than them. ‘We can’t make that decision for you, Sai.’ Samrat answered. Although he wanted her to leave this toxic marriage, he knew the decision had to be hers alone. ‘My heart says I did the right thing.’ She said softly. ‘Then listen to it. Dil left mein hai par hamesha right hota hai.’ Aniket tried to cheer her up. She gave him a small smile.

Sai’s stuff was loaded in the trunk of Samrat’s car. Since she left Chavan Nivas empty handed, she only had the stuff they bought yesterday. The three of them sat on the steps waiting for Kritika. ‘Kritika ko call karke pooch kaha pahunchi hai.’ Samrat was tired of waiting. Aniket was about to ring her when Dr. Sid’s car pulled into the driveway. Once again, he got the passenger door for her. ‘How chivalrous!’ Samrat muttered. ‘I think it’s cute!’ Sai said. ‘Kuch jal raha hai shayad?’ Aniket added. ‘Sorry guys I’m late!’ Kritika put her hands in the air. ‘Samrat, Sai, meet Dr Sid.’ She introduced them. ‘Nice to meet you both.’ He shook their hands. Samrat gripped his hand a little too tightly. ‘Well I best be going.’ He hugged Kritika goodbye. ‘Tell me how your date was!’ She shouted after him. Hearing this, a big smile came over Samrat’s face.

Sai sat in the back seat again. Aniket was about to sit in the passenger seat when Samrat spoke. ‘Aniket tu Sai ke saath beth ja.’ He resisted the urge to tease him. Not wanting to cause any awkward moments, Kritika sat in the front seat without a word. ‘Are you seeing this?’ Sai messaged Aniket. ‘Sai tum mujhe…’ Before he could finish his sentence, she stomped his foot. ‘Yeh film main ek baar dekh chuka hoon :-/.’ Aniket replied. ‘Tum dono ko baar baar kiske messages aa rahe hai?’ Kritka turned around. ‘Woh, college group di.’ Sai tried to cover up. When she didn’t ask any follow up questions, Sai breathed a sigh of relief.

Soon they reached the hostel. Sai and Aniket walked in front while Kritika and Samrat followed. On the way they passed a couple of girls. One of them waved at Samrat. He looked at Kritika for a reaction. He could see the subtle changes in her expressions. He decided to have some fun. ‘Hi girls!’ He waved back. ‘Tum Sai ke bhai ho na?’ one of the girls asked him. ‘Captain Samrat Salunke.’ He gave her his hand which she gladly shook. ‘I’m Tara. Wow! such strong hands you have.’ She flirted. Kritika raised an eyebrow. ‘Thanks.’ he said. ‘Tum yaha college jaati ho?’ He asked her. ‘Haan.’ She answered. ‘Tumhari favourite subject kaunsi hai?’ ‘Biology.’ she replied with a hint of mischief in her voice. Kritika rolled her eyes and walked ahead. ‘Catch you later.’ Samrat jogged up to Kritika. ‘Tum waha se chali kyu aayi?’ He tried to keep a straight face. ‘I didn’t want to disturb Tara’s biology class.’ She said, looking ahead. ‘I was just making conversation.’ Samrat knew he pushed the right buttons. ‘After all, we both know doctors are your type.’ She took a step forward when Samrat pulled her backpack, causing her back to land against his chest. ‘You’re right. I do have a type.’ He whispered against her neck. ‘Samrat chodo mujhe!’ She whispered. ‘Pakda hi kab tha?’ He said mischievously. Kritika realised he was right. She took a moment to gather her thoughts. ‘Ab ki baar pakdunga to jaane nahi dunga.’ He said. ‘Shaadi shuda hoke aisi baatien kar rahe ho?’ she jabbed him in his chest. ‘Correction. Separated hoon aur aage se dhyan rakhunga.’ He walked ahead, leaving her standing there.

The four of them worked on decorating Sai’s room. Kritka and Samrat were hanging fairy lights while Sai and Aniket arranged books on her desk. ‘Hume koi plan banana chahiye.’ Sai whispered. ‘Kis liye?’ Aniket looked at her. ‘Oho! In dono ke liye!’ She gestured towards them. ‘Oh right! Ek idea hai. Tum Sam se baat karo aur main di se poochta hoon.’ Aniket suggested. ‘Nahi tum Dada se baat karo.’ ‘Main kyun?’ Aniket scratched his head. ‘Kyunki woh mere Dada hai!’ Sai spoke a little too loudly. Thankfully neither of them heard her. ‘Ye theek rahega. Kal report karenge.’ Satisfied with the plan, the two of them gave each other a high-five. ‘About earlier Samrat…’ Kritika started to speak. ‘It’s ok Kritika. Jo hai so hai.’ He gave her a small smile. Samrat was back to calling her Kritika. She mentally chided herself. They ordered food and quickly ate it. As this was her first time living alone, Kritika would stay with her tonight. The boys wished them good night and left from there.

Samrat was quiet on the drive back. Aniket was about to broach the subject when Samrat’s phone rang. He pressed a button on the steering wheel to answer it. ‘Bolo.’ Samrat was curt. ‘Tumne phone kiya tha?’ Pakhi spoke. ‘Haan. Abhi drive kar raha hoon. Ghar pahunch ke phone karta hoon.’ He cut the call before she could reply. Aniket decided it wasn’t a good time. Samrat dropped Aniket and headed home. Samrat was walking towards his room when he saw Ashwini struggling with Virat on the balcony. ‘Kya hua hai mami?’ He rushed towards them. ‘Dekh na kitni pi rakhi hai isne.’ She looked helpless. Samrat helped Virat sit on the sofa. ‘Jeeva tu aa gaya?’ Virat slurred. The stench of alcohol made Samrat turn his face away. ‘Vahini ne mujhe sab bata diya. Isse bohot naraz hoon par isse is halat main akela chod bhi nahi sakti.’ She looked at Virat. ‘Kamre mein chal.’ Samrat put Virat’s arm around his neck. ‘Mami aap so jayiye. Isse main sambhalta hoon. Kal subah jitni daant khilaani hai khila lijiye’ Ashwini nodded and went to her room. 

Samrat made Virat sit on the bed. He was about to leave when Virat called out to him. Samrat ignored him. ‘Jeeva!’ Virat called again. ‘Kya hai?’ Samrat asked, annoyed. ‘Mere saath beth.’ Samrat didn’t know what prompted him to sit next to him. ‘Sai se bol na ki mujhe nahi chode.’ Samrat didn’t say anything. ‘Tujhe to Dada bulaati hai. Teri baat zaroor manegi.’ He pleaded. ‘Ye uska decision hai Virat.’ He answered. ‘Maine Pakhi ko tujhse shaadi karne ke liye majboor kiya is baat ka badla le raha hai? Believe me. Main bas tujhe khush dekhna chahta tha.’ ‘Shiva ye samajhta hoon main. Lekin tere ek faisle ne hum chaaron ki zindagi barbaad kar di.’ ‘Jaanta hoon Jeeva par is baat ki itni badi saza kyun mil rahi hai mujhe?’ Virat asked. ‘Iska jawab mere paas nahi hai. Raat bohot ho gayi hai. So ja.’ Samrat turned the lights off and went to his room. 

Kritika and Sai were drinking hot chocolate in their PJs. ‘Dada bohot ache hai na? Mujhe to lagta hi nahi ki woh mere sage bhai nahi hai.’ Sai spoke. ‘Haan. Samrat hai hi aisa. Jise bhi milta hai, use apna bata deta hai. Sirf Patralekha ko nahi bana paya.’ Kritika sipped her hot chocolate. ‘Shayad unki kismat mein koi likhi ho?’ She looked at Kritika for a reaction. ‘Main jaanti ho tum kya kar rahi ho Sai par it’s complicated.’ ‘Kyunki unki ek baar shaadi ho chuki hai?’ Sai asked. ‘Aisi baat nahi hai. I feel like he should’ve fought harder for me.’ Kritika spoke sadly. ‘Is baar karenge. Main samjha dungi unko.’ Sai smiled. ‘So ja. Kal tujhe college jaana hai aur mujhe clinic.’ Kritika patted Sai on her head.  ‘Good night… vahini.’ Sai said playfully. ‘Khayali pulao pakana band kar,’ saying this, Kritika turned the light off. 

Part 14

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

Samrat didnt fight hard enough for kritika and virat didnt fight hard enough for Sai :( my heart breaks to see that.  

But Sai khush hai aur jaise Sai logon ka saath deti hai, anyone would be lucky to have her in their life. But Sai is lucky she has Aniket. Someone who from earlier chapters we can see is such a wonderful partner....

Its a very heartbreaking story ! 

Very nice update again...👍🏻 Thank you so much for updating...🙏🏻😊

Awesome update dear

Loved it 

If they have fight for their love toh may be other person would have been with them 

Do continue soon