Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Appudappu

I want more drama..I thought it was Aniket...it's okke, at least there is some one for Sai, 

I don't have high expectations from Virat either..

There's some drama coming up in the next part. 

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

woohoo sanrat aagaya..sai ka biggest supporter...super girl..carry on ....cant wait for the next part...

Thank you. I'll try and update soon.

Originally posted by: neeraja91

I hope to see Sai Samrat bonding! ðŸ˜Š

I'll try and add that in.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was not expecting Samrat.

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Was not expecting Samrat.

Hehe. I love his character too much.

Seema978 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love Samrat’s entry. And I feel so bad for Sai and Aniket. Hope they move forward in their relationship. 

Just came across your story and I love it. Hope you continue soon! 

Hey guys! Back with another part. This took the longest to write. Hope you like it ðŸ˜Š

Part 9

Sai tried to move past Bhavani when she grabbed her arm. ‘Teri itni himmat ki mujhe andekha kar rahi hai.’ Bhavani gave her a stern look. ‘Kya hua Kaku?’ Samrat asked, coming to stand next to Bhavani. Hearing the commotion, the rest of the family members gathered in the living room. ‘Is ladki ne ki humaari izzat mitti mein milane ki thaan li hai. Kal ki baat se tujhe koi sikh nahi mili? Kaha tha na aere gere ladkon ke saath mat ghooma kar.’ Bhavani gave her a disgusted look. Sai looked at her all confused. ‘Ab kuch bolegi bhi? Waise to ladne ke liye hamesha tayyar rehti ho.’ Bhavani continued. ‘Main kisi bhi ladke ke saath ghoom nahi rahi thi. Kal mere dost ne sirf mujhe lift di.’ Sai answered with as much courage as she could muster. ‘Main aaj ki baat kar rahi hoon. Patralekha ne khud tujhe aaj subah us ladke ke saath jaate hue dekha.’ Sai looked at Pakhi, who just looked down. ‘Kaku aap galat samaj rahi hai,’ Samrat interjected. ‘Wah Samrat. Tu bhi iski wakalat karne laga?’ Bhavani mocked. ‘Kaku meri baat to suniye,’ Samrat tried to explain. ‘Rehne dijiye. Aap ko mere wakalat karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.’ Saying this, Sai ran upstairs.

Samrat had to clear this now. He had no idea why his family treated Sai the way they did but he had to make this right. ‘Kaku Sai mere saath thi. Main kisi kaam se bahar gaya tha. Sai mujhe raaste main mil gayi aur maine use college drop kiya,’ Samrat spoke. ‘To usne ye kyun nahi kaha’ Bhavani was exasperated. Pakhi was shocked. ‘Aap ne usne kuch bolne ka mauka kaha diya,’ Samrat added. ‘Pata nahi us ladki ne kya jaadu kar diya tum sab pe.’ Bhavani left in a huff. ‘Thank you Jeeva. Aaj tune Sai ko bacha liya,’ Virat, who had just returned, put his arm on Samrat’s shoulder. ‘Kisi na kisi ko us bechari ka saath dena chahiye. Akeli jo hai.’ Samrat moved his hand and left from here, leaving a confused Virat behind.

Samrat knew he would find Sai on the balcony. He stood next to her with his arms behind his back. She gave him a quizzical look. Samrat simply looked ahead. ‘Ab kuch bolenge bhi?’ Sai was annoyed. ‘Bolne ki ijazat hai, your honour?’ He asked, referring to her earlier comment. ‘I’m sorry Dada. Mujhe aapse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi.’ Sai apologised. ‘Thik hai. Choti ho na. Galti ho jaati hai,’ he touched her head lovingly. ‘Maine kaku ko sach bata diya hai. Tu theek hai na?’ Samrat asked. He had only been in this house 48 hours and already it was suffocating. He could only imagine how Sai felt. ‘Theek hoon. Ab chalti hoon warna is ghar ki chahiti bahu ko aur koi taaza khabar mil jayegi.’ Sai bit her tongue realising what she’d said. Samrat chuckled and wished her good night.

Pakhi entered the room after finishing her chores. She was determined to avoid Samrat for as long as possible. As soon as she stepped into the room, Samrat, who was hiding behind the door, locked the door. Pakhi looked at him, surprised. ‘Mrs Patralekha Salunke. Jab se aaya hoon, do ghadi beth ke baat bhi nahi hui,’ he said, coming dangerously close to her. ‘Ghar ke kaam mein busy thi.’ She opened the cupboard to remove her night clothes. ‘Thode mahine tumse door kya raha tum meri shakal bhool gayi darling.’ He leaned against the cupboard. ‘Maine Sai ko kisi ke saath jaate hue dekha to maine kaku to bata diya. Chavan khandaan ki bahu hone ke naate mujhe is ghar ki chinta hai.’ She said closing the cupboard door. ‘Kisi ke saath?’ tch tch tch. Woh apne devar ke saath thi. devar samajti ho na tum?’ Samrat crossed his arms across his chest. Pakhi ignored him and moved towards the washroom. ‘Ek aur baat Mrs. Patrkalekha. Salunke,’ he emphasised on every word. ‘Lagta hai ghar ghar khelte tum bhool gayi ho ki tumhara naam Patralekha Chavan nahi Patralekha Salunke hai. Ab main aa gaya hoon to tumhe yaad dilata rahunga, darling.’ Saying this, Samrat laid down on the bed. Pakhi couldn’t really share the bed with him so she turned to leave. ‘Roz roz apne devar ke kamre mein jaana acha hai lagta. Log galat samjhenge’ Samrat said in a sweet voice. Pakhi was concerned about how he knew this. Sai, it had to be her. Pakhi had seen the two of them talking on the balcony earlier. She was livid. She silently laid down on the farthest corner of the bed.

Sai came out of the washroom to find Virat waiting for her. She tried to walk past him when he grabbed her arm. ‘Sai tumse kuch baat karni hai.’ He led her to the bed. ‘Tum kyun roz roz kaku se bhid jaati ho?’ he asked. ‘Main bhid jaati hoon? Baat unhone shuru ki thi.’ Sai was shocked. Did he really just ask her this? ‘Jisne bhi shuru ki thi. Tumhe samajh na chahiye. Woh tumse badi hai.’ ‘Badi hai to jo mann mein aaye bol degi?’ Sai questioned. Virat rubbed his temple. ‘Sai main tumse behes nahi karna chahta hoon. Bas itna chahta hoon ki mere ghar mein shaanti banaye rahe.’ He tried to plead with her. ‘Shanti? Woh tab bani rahegi jab aap ki best friend apne kam se kam rakhe.’ Sai was frustrated now. ‘Tum Pakhi ko kyun bich mein la rahi ho?’ ‘Wow Virat Sir. Jab baat Pakhi didi ki hoti hai to aap kyun andhe ban jaate ho?’ ‘Tum Pakhi se itna kyun chidti ho Sai. Sirf isliye ki woh meri best friend hai?’ Virat asked her. ‘Best friend?’ Sai scoffed. She had had enough. She stormed towards Samrat and Pakhi’s room.

Sai’s constant knocking woke Samrat and Pakhi up. Pakhi opened the door. ‘Kya hua Sai? Aaj ka jhagda ka quota khatam nahi hua? Kyun disturb kar rahi ho?’ Samrat came to stand beside her. ‘Kya hua Sai?’ Samrat asked. Sai had forgotten about Samrat. She wasn’t sure how to proceed. ‘Dada mujhe Pakhi didi se akele mein kuch baat karni hai.’ Sai finally said. ‘Kamra mera hai Sai. Jo bhi baat karni hai mere saamne karo’ Samrat said firmly. He knew this was coming. ‘Pakhi didi mujhse bilkool acha nahi lagta hai ki aap baat baat par mujhe taane maare. Aaj to mujhe nicha dikhane ke chakkar main aapne apne hi pati ko doshi theraya.’ ‘Mujhe tumse kuch nahi kehna Sai aur ye kya baat hui. Aadhi raat ko kisi ke bhi kamre mein aa gayi.’ Pakhi said with disdain. ‘Aap hi se sikha maine Pakhi didi.’ Sai replied, sarcastically. Virat had finally caught up with her. ‘Bas karo Sai. Tum Pakhi ka aur apmaan nahi kar sakti,’ he held her arm to leave. Sai looked at him shocked. Twice in one night he’d accused her. ‘Bolne do isse Virat. Samrat ke kaan bhar diye hai isne mere khilaf. Aur bhi kuch kasar reh gayi ho to poori kar lo Sai.’ Pakhi challenged her. Sai was confused. What was she even talking about? ‘Kya yeh sach hai?’ Virat asked Sai. Before Sai could even speak, Samrat spoke. ‘IPS officer Virat Chavan aur MA pass Mrs Patralekha Salunke. Inhe lagta hai ki sirf ye dono akalmand hai. Baaki sab bewakoof hai.’ He said sarcastically. ‘Kya bol raha hai tu Jeeva? Saaf saaf bol’ Virat asked Samrat. ‘Tum dono ache se jaante ho main kya kehna chahta hoon.’ Samrat was close to losing his temper. He took a deep breath and left the room. Sai gave them a disgusted look and left from there as well. 

Virat turned to follow Sai. ‘Dekha Virat,’ Pakhi’s voice stopped him. ‘Tumhari biwi ne kya kuch keh diya aaj. Kal ka aaya Samrat bhi uske goon ga raha hai.’ ‘Main baat karunga Sai se bhi aur Jeeva se bhi.’ Virat spoke softly. ‘Ab bhi kuch raha hai baat karne ko? Tumhari ek decision ne hum sab ki zindagi bigaad di.’ ‘Meri decision Pakhi? Jeeva se shaadi karne ka decision tumhara tha.’ Virat spoke. ‘Taakhi main tumhare paas reh saku.’ Pakhi held his hand. Virat removed his hand from her grip. ‘Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Pakhi?’ He was shocked. ‘Ab bano mat Virat. The jig is up. Tumhe bhi ye chahiye. Isliye to tum baar baar mere kamre mein aate the. Sai sirf naam main tumhari biwi hai.’ Pakhi put her head on his shoulder. Virat stepped back. ‘Pakhi tum sirf meri best friend ho.’ ‘Best friend? You led me on. You want this too.’ She wrapped her arms around his neck. Virat removed her arms. ‘Pakhi I mean it.’ he said firmly. Pakhi knew he was serious now. Had she deluded herself? No, he led her on. He would always come to her room late at night when she was lonely. He would let her wait up for him on days that he worked late so the two of them could eat together. She cannot be wrong. This was a lot for Virat to take in. He went to find Sai.

When Samrat returned to his room, he found Pakhi sitting on the bed in a state of shock. He knelt before her. ‘Jo hua so hua Patrkalekha. Main sab kuch bhula ke is rishte ko ek aur mauka dena chahta hoon. Aaj raat guest room mein so jaunga. Kal subah soch ke apna jawaab dena.’ Samrat grabbed his pillow and left from there. On the way to the guest room, he ran into Virat. ‘Sai ko dekha tune?’ Virat was panicking. Samrat ignored him. ‘Poora ghar dhund lia. Sai ka koi pata nahi hai. Kahin woh…’ Virat didn’t get to finish his sentence as Samrat was already out of the door.

Part 10

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Seema978

Love Samrat’s entry. And I feel so bad for Sai and Aniket. Hope they move forward in their relationship. 

Just came across your story and I love it. Hope you continue soon! 

Thanks for your lovely comment. Hope you enjoy the next part.

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really hope Sai/Virat and Samrat/Pakhi get divorced in the next part.

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update

Loved It 

Finally virat get to know about pakhis intentions

Did sai left home 

Do continue soon