Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romance_addict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loving Samrat. He is showing mirror to Pakhi and Virat.Virat is so clueless or should I say completely blind.

It feels like Samrat might be the one who helped Sai in getting away from this toxic household.

Seeing Virat's behaviour I am really happy that its Saiket and not Sairat.He doesn't deserves Sai.

This chapter is so well written that it has shaped the story really well. Please do continue.Will be waiting for the next chapters.

🤗👍🏼

Edited by Romance_addict - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So finally the penny drops for Virat 

Waiting to see if Sam knows what pakhi told viru and if still he wants to give this a shot 

Waiting to see how divorce happens and how AAI responds

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Lovely update....

This virat is a lost cause... Ever confused and dsnt seem to know the whole sequence before giving "shaanti banao" gyan.... Stupid.... Please make samrat give him a nice punch 

Pakhi is another lost cause... But I can't blame her completely..... Virat is also responsible is giving her mixed signals....

Samrat is sane and I would b nice to see him having great bond with Sai even later on....

It is disappointing to see sai suffer because of chakrams.... She will eventually find peace and happiness...

Continue soon

Happy writing!!! 

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

I really hope Sai/Virat and Samrat/Pakhi get divorced in the next part.

Thanks for your comment. Sairat will be getting divorced soon.

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

Beautiful update

Loved It 

Finally virat get to know about pakhis intentions

Did sai left home 

Do continue soon

Thanks so much! Stay tuned! 

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

Loving Samrat. He is showing mirror to Pakhi and Virat.Virat is so clueless or should I say completely blind.

It feels like Samrat might be the one who helped Sai in getting away from this toxic household.

Seeing Virat's behaviour I am really happy that its Saiket and not Sairat.He doesn't deserves Sai.

This chapter is so well written that it has shaped the story really well. Please do continue.Will be waiting for the next chapters.

🤗👍🏼

Thanks for the lovely comment. Samrat is such a ray of sunshine. Thanks again. Will update soon.

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

So finally the penny drops for Virat 

Waiting to see if Sam knows what pakhi told viru and if still he wants to give this a shot 

Waiting to see how divorce happens and how AAI responds

Thanks for your comment. All will be revealed soon.

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Lovely update....

This virat is a lost cause... Ever confused and dsnt seem to know the whole sequence before giving "shaanti banao" gyan.... Stupid.... Please make samrat give him a nice punch 

Pakhi is another lost cause... But I can't blame her completely..... Virat is also responsible is giving her mixed signals....

Samrat is sane and I would b nice to see him having great bond with Sai even later on....

It is disappointing to see sai suffer because of chakrams.... She will eventually find peace and happiness...

Continue soon

Happy writing!!! 

Thanks for this lovely comment. I thought about Virat Samrat confrontation. Let's see. Pakhi is a lost cause through and through but going forward Sai will come into her own.

Hey guys. Been up all night writing this. Do leave your lovely comments. It encourages me to keep going. I'm off to sleep. Good night.

Part 10

Samrat started his bike and went looking for Sai. ‘Please don’t do anything stupid.’ He sent silent prayers for her safety. Shortly after, Virat sat in his jeep. ‘Where could she have gone? Think Virat.’ He gripped the steering wheel tightly. Sai didn’t have many friends in the city. The only person she had mentioned was Aniket. Virat quickly got his phone out. ‘Mujhe Aniket More ka pata chahiye. Abhi!’ He shouted down the phone. Within minutes, he received a text with the address. He started his GPS and drove towards Aniket’s house.

The incessant ringing of the doorbell woke Nachiket More. He looked at the clock on the bedside table. ‘Who could it be at this time?’ he wondered. He opened the door to a pacing Virat. ‘Can I help you?’ He asked. ‘Sorry to bother you so late at night. ACP Virat Chavan. Kya main Aniket se baat kar sakta hoon?’ ‘Is there a problem Officer?’ Nachiket asked. ‘Woh meri wife, Sai ka kuch pata nahi hai chal raha. Aniket uska dost hai to usse poochna tha ki akhri baar usse kab dekha tha.’ ‘Sai’s missing? What happened?’ Aniket rushed down the stairs. ‘When did you last see her?’ Virat asked a worried looking Aniket. ‘Today, at college. Let me try calling her.’ Aniket scrolled through his contacts ‘Phone ghar pe chod ke gayi hai. Thanks for your help’ Virat left from there. Aniket turned to his father. ‘Dad main jaldi wapis aaunga.’ Nachiket nodded and asked his son to stay safe.

Samrat knew Sai couldn’t have gone far. He had a feeling she would try and go back to Gadchiroli so he started his search at the bus stop. It was deserted, apart from a couple of drunks and some stray dogs. Samrat was worried sick. Sai was a 19 year old who had never travelled alone. Suddenly a piece of white fabric hanging from a bus window caught his attention. He recognised it as Sai’s dupatta. Samrat climbed inside the bus when he found her sleeping against the window. He wiped his tears and walked towards her.

‘Sai.’ Samrat gently shook her shoulders. She felt warm to the touch. He touched her forehead and realised she had a temperature. He gently slapped her cheek. Slowly, she opened her eyes. ‘Dada?’ Despite her poor state, the surprise was visible in her face. ‘Aisa koi karta hai? Tumhe koi idea hai ki main kitna dar gaya tha.’ He scolded her. ‘Ab ghar chalo.’ He grabbed her arm. Sai didn’t move. ‘Mujhe kahin nahi jaana.’ She said. ‘Zid mat karo Sai. Ye jagah safe nahi hai.’ ‘Us ghar main dheere dheere marne se acha hai main ek baar main hi mar jau.’ She started sobbing. Samrat finally realised just how much his family had broken her; just like they did with his Devi tai. Samrat was young when Devi had tried to kill herself. He couldn’t let Sai go back there. ‘Ainda se aisi baat apne zaban se nikali to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.’ He offered her his handkerchief which she accepted. Once she was all cried out, he grabbed her arm and walked out of the bus. She didn’t protest and followed him like a child. They had been riding for some time when Sai realised they weren’t going towards Chavan Nivas. ‘Hum kahan ja rahe hai?’ She asked meekly. ‘Mere dost ke ghar.’ Samrat answered. After about 10 minutes they stopped in front of a bungalow. 

Kritika had just finished a night shift when she received a phone call from Samrat. She rushed home and waited for him. She was pacing the front room when she heard three knocks on the window. She opened the door and let them in. ‘Samrat kya hua? Aaj achanak se tumhara phone aaya.’ she asked. ‘Kuch samaj main nahi aa raha tha. Yeh Sai hai.’ Samrat ran his hand through his hair. ‘Sai ye meri dost hai, Dr. Kritika. Aaj raat tum yahi rukh jao.’ ‘Nice to meet you Sai.’ Kritika offered her hand. Sai hesitantly shook it. ‘Isse bhukar hai.’ Samrat told Kritika, who quickly came back with some soup and medicine. Sai quietly ate while Samrat and Kritika whispered in a corner. 

Aniket was frustrated. He had looked everywhere but couldn’t find Sai. He opened the front door and threw away his keys. ‘Kya baat hai Aniket? Itne pareshan kyun ho?’ Kritika asked him. Aniket was about to answer when he saw Sai on the sofa. He rushed towards her and enveloped her in a hug. Sai was shocked. She didn’t think anyone apart from Aai, Shivani and Devi cared for her. ‘Tum ek doosre ko jaante ho?’ Samrat asked. ‘Sam! It’s been too long.’ The two hugged each other. ‘Aaj ghar ke andar kaise?’ he asked, breaking the hug. ‘Tum dada ko kaise jaante ho?’ Sai interrupted their conversation. ‘Ek zamane mein Sam aur Kitika di…’ Aniket made kissing noises. Kritika and Samrat looked uncomfortable. ‘Acha main chalta hoon. Ab to tumhara dost bhi aa gaya hai to tum yaha comfortable feel karogi. Kal aaunga tumse milne.’ Samrat tried to change the topic. He wished them goodnight and left. Kritika led Sai to her room to rest up.

Samrat returned home to an empty room. Pakhi’s things were gone. All she left was a note that said ‘ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.’ Samrat folded it neatly and put it in his bedside drawer. All those years of training hadn’t prepared him for this. He sat on the bed and wondered where he went wrong. 

The next morning Virat returned home. His dishevelled state was proof that his search was fruitless. By now everyone knew Sai was missing yet they carried on as normal. Ashwini sat in the mandir praying for her Sai’s safety. Virat was coordinating with his team when he saw a calm looking Samrat walk down the stairs. ‘Sai ka kuch pata chala?’ Virat asked him. Samrat ignored him and sat at the dinner table. ‘Maine tujhse kuch poocha Jeeva.’ Virat was frustrated now. Hearing Virat’s voice, Ashwini rushed to the dining room. ‘Meri bachi ka kuch pata chala? Woh theek hai na?’ She asked both of them. ‘Aap fikar mat kijiye Ashwini mami. Sai theek hai.’ Samrat tried to console her. Ashwini thanked her bappa. Virat breathed a sigh of relief. ‘Kaha hai woh?’ Virat stood next to Samrat. Samrat carried on ignoring him. ‘Nahi batana hai Jeeva? Shayad tum bhool rahe hai ki main ACP Virat Chavan hoon. Dhund lunga usse.’ At this Samrat stood up and looked him in the eye. ‘Chote tu bhool raha hai ki main Captain Samrat Salunke hoon. Jahan tumhari police nahi pahunchti wahan hum army wale pahunch jaate hai. Toh good luck!’ Samrat pushed past him and left from there.

Part 11

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

Glad Samrat is taking care of Sai. But i was a little uncomfortable to read about Samrats past with kritika. Why did he marry pp if he had been in a relationship with someone as nice as kritika....but small world. Aniket is kritikas brother! Story is progressing very well ! Thank you for the update! Keep writing!