SaiKet SS: Worth it. (Part 14, Page 27 UPDATED 15/02/21) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by rinku95

Superb 

Please write more on this content 

Thank you. This was meant to be an OS but I'll update part 2 shortly.

Thank you so much 

Can’t wait to read it 

Part 2

Sai spent the rest of the party staying out of the Chavans' way. She could imagine the things that were being said about her. She had wanted to leave but Dr. Pulkit and Devi Tai had done a lot for her. Sensing her discomfort, Aniket put his arm around her. 'Sab dekh rahe hai.' Sai said shyly. Aniket loved that he could have this effect on her. 'To dekhne do,' He said, flashing one of his dazzling smiles. Even though Sai was conscious, she felt safe.

Deepika, who was now up from her nap ran up to Sai. Sai picked her up and showered her with kisses. 'Pata hai Mami maine aapko kitna miss kiya,' Deepika said in between kisses. 'Kitna?,' Sai questioned. 'Itnaaaa,' little Deepika stretched out her arms and brought it around Sai's neck to hug her. 'Happy birthday doll,' Aniket said, peeking at Deepika. Deepika shyly buried her face into Sai's neck. Deepika was the ray of sunshine in Sai's life. On days that she felt down, she would come and play with Deepika and the world seemed a little bit better.

Deepika was harping on about the gifts she received when all of a sudden she jumped out of Sai's arms and bolted towards the door. 'Mama, Nani!' she squealed and threw her arms around Virat and Ashwini. They both kissed her and Virat gave her the balloons he had got for her. Deepika skipped away with them. Virat turned towards the sitting area and that's when he saw her.

Three years. It had been three years since he last saw Sai. She looked different. She wore a long sleeved floral dress that ended at her knee. Her hair was in a low bun. She looked younger than she did 3 years ago, if that was even possible. Their eyes met and Sai stiffened. Virat didn't fail to notice the man sitting next to her. He only half expected Sai to be here seeing as the rest of his family would be here as well. However he was aware that Sai and Devi Tai were close.

To Sai, Virat looked 10 years older. His stubble looked messy and his dark circles were prominent. She was brought out of her thoughts by Aniket squeezing her hand. 'We can leave if you want,' he asked, concerned. 'Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Kabhi na kabhi to yeh din aana hi tha.' She gave him a small smile. 'Are you sure?' Aniket asked again. Sai nodded.

Aniket knew how difficult it was for Sai to be here. As if being around the people who tortured her wasn't hard enough, Sai had to face him too. The protective side of him wanted to shield Sai from everything but a bigger part wanted her to be the courageous girl she once was and that included facing her past.

When Sai needed to use the rest room, Aniket stood up too. 'Tum kaha ja rahe ho?' Sai asked arching an eyebrow. 'Why, with you of course,' Aniket answered. 'Just sit back down,' Sai said, pushing him on the sofa. Aniket sat down pouting.

Sai was freshening her make up when Ashwini walked in. They had kept in touch the first few months after she'd left Chavan Niwas but Sai stopped that. She was always scared of her aai being caught by Ninad or anyone else. Both ladies had tears in their eyes when they broke their hug. Ashwini sat Sai down on the bed. 'Tu khush hai na Sai?' she asked caressing Sai's face. 'Bohot khush hoon aai,' Sai said, touching Ashwini's hand on her face. Sai updated her on all that she had missed and Ashwini listened with a smile on her face.

Virat was talking to Devi when Deepika bumped into him, causing his club soda to spill on someone walking past. 'I'm so sorry.' Virat looked up and came face to face with Aniket. Aniket watched his expressions change. 'It's ok,' he replied curtly. 'Aniket you can use our washroom to clean yourself up,' Devi added helpfully. Aniket thanked her and made his way towards the washroom.

Sai and Ashwini were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Sai walked towards Aniket and brought him by the hand. 'Aai yeh hai Aniket,' she said with the widest smile on her face. Aniket joined his hands to greet Ashwini. 'Bohot kuch suna hai tumhare baare mein,' Ashwini said, smiling. 'Good things I hope,' Aniket joked. 'Khush raho. Acha ab main chalti hoon. Kahin koi aur na aa jaye' Ashwini kissed Sai on the forehead before leaving the two of them alone.

'Tum yaha kyun aaye?' Sai put her hands on her hips. 'Bore ho raha tha,' Aniket lied, scratching his head. 'Ab jab hum akele hai to...,' Aniket put both arms on her shoulders. 'Ji nahi,' Sai glared at him. 'Kyun nahi?' Aniket asked slowly blowing the curl that was framing her face. This sensation caused Sai to close her eyes. Aniket touched her bottom lip with his thumb causing it to tremble. 'Main andar aa rahi hoon,' Devi walked in with her hand over her eyes. Sai broke away from Aniket and looked down. 

'Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds but it's time for the cake cutting,' Devi said. 'Do minute baad nahi aa sakti thi?' Aniket muttered under his breath. Sai elbowed him in the stomach and the three of them left for the sitting area.

Part 3

There you have it folks. Thoughts please?

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago

I loved it ❤

Though I felt bad that Virat is suffering, but he deserves it, I felt really happy to see Sai so happy

Please update soon 

This was the update I never knew I needed. ❤️

Enough of Sai facing all the criticism, I’m so so glad she found her partner in Aniket. 

Continue soon please 

Originally posted by luvzindagi

I loved it ❤

Though I felt bad that Virat is suffering, but he deserves it, I felt really happy to see Sai so happy

Please update soon 

Thank you. Virat won't get much attention in this story. 

Originally posted by -Charu-

This was the update I never knew I needed. ❤️

Enough of Sai facing all the criticism, I’m so so glad she found her partner in Aniket. 

Continue soon please 

You're too kind! I just love Aniket.