Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you. I put a lot of effort in this part. Glad you like it.

Originally posted by: tinafans

Serial me sairat ...FF saiket 

M rooting for both now...Such nice FF. 

Thank you lovely. 

Part 5

The next morning Sai woke up to find Aniket still asleep. She got dressed and headed downstairs. Her father-in-law was sitting on the couch reading the paper. ‘Good morning Daddyji. Chai bana doon?’ she asked. ‘Good morning beta. Chai to maine pi li. Tumhare liye ek cup rakhi hai. Go get it and you can tell me all about the party last night,’ He said putting the paper aside. Sai nodded. ‘Aur mera woh beta utha ki nahi?’ He asked. ‘Ab tak nahi. Thaka hua hoga,’ she answered. She warmed the tea and joined him on the couch.

When she first met Nachiket (see what I did there), she didn’t know what to expect. She thought a retired army officer would be quite strict however he was the complete opposite. When Aniket was on tour, it would just be the two of them. He encouraged her to go out with her friends while he spent his days at the club. At dinner, they would talk about their day. In many ways, he was more like a friend than a father-in-law.

Sai was putting Aniket’s clothes away when he walked out of the bathroom wearing just a towel. She saw his chest then looked away. ‘Mujhe laga tum abhi bhi niche ho.’ Aniket started walking towards her. Sai closed her eyes not knowing what to expect. Aniket was now in front of her. He grabbed his clothes from the closet and walked away. When nothing happened, Sai opened her eyes. She wasn’t sure why she was disappointed.

Sai gave it two minutes then turned around. ‘Aaj hospital nahi jaana?’ He asked, putting on his t-shirt. ‘Woh tum aane wale the to ho chutti li hai,’ she said shyly. On hearing this, Aniket’s heart did a somersault. ‘To chalo kahin ghoom aaye.’ He gave her his hand. She took it and grabbed her purse on the way out. 

They went to a coffee shop they frequented during their college days. This would be the first time they went there as husband and wife. Sai grabbed a table while Aniket went up to the counter and returned with two mugs. Sai was lost in her own thoughts and didn’t notice him. ‘Kya soch rahi ho?’ he asked, clicking his fingers in front of her. ‘Kuch nahi,’ she quickly replied. ‘Jab hum dost the tum mujhse sab kuch share karti thi. Jab se pati bana hoon, woh kam ho gaya hai.’ He leaned back in his chair. Sai didn’t want him to feel this way so she decided to confide in him. ‘Kya tumhe bhi lagta hai ki maine tumse tumhare paison ke liye shaadi ki?’ she asked. He took her hand in his. ‘Sai, jab hum mile, mere paas kuch nahi tha. I was a struggling artist so the point is moot. Besides when I’m no longer famous, tum mujhe support karna Dr. Sai Joshi,’ He said playfully. Sai hit him on the shoulder. ‘Tum un logo ki baat ko seriously le rahi ho jinhe apni jhooti shaan ke alawa kuch dikhaai nahi deta,’ He added. ‘Main pehle aisi nahi thi. Jab se us ghar mein gayi, khud par se jaise vishvaas uth gaya hai.’ Sai looked at her hands. Aniket lifted her chin with his finger. ‘You are Sai Joshi. Fierce and independent. Yeh sab tumhe suit nahi karta. Phir bhi agar tum chaho to you can get the bill,’ he said in his usual style. Sai loved that one moment he could be thoughtful and the other he’d revert to his playful self. Sai’s phone suddenly pinged ‘Kritika di wants to say hello. She’ll meet us here in 10.’ ‘Tell her we’re on a date. Actually let me,’ Aniket said, unlocking his phone. Sai held his hand. ‘Tum aisa kuch nahi karoge. Behen hai woh tumhari. Ek mahine se tumhe dekha nahi hai,’ She glared. Aniket knew he couldn’t win.

Kritika arrived 10 minutes later. She had a diaper bag on one shoulder and a car seat in the other. ‘Watch him, I have to pump,’ she said, placing the car seat on the table. Sai picked their nephew while Aniket shook his head.

Karishma and Mohit were trying to get pregnant without any luck. When Devi suggested visiting a Doctor, Karishma said she would consider it. She decided to step out to gather her thoughts and that’s when she saw them. Aniket and Sai were taking selfies with a baby. ‘Was it their baby?' Karishma wondered. A part of her was jealous. ‘Why does Sai get to have everything. A career, a husband who sticks up for her and a baby.'

Sai was running after the baby when he hid behind Karishma. Karishma froze. ‘Ansh yahan aao warna ye aunty tumhe utha ke le jayegi,’ Sai tried to scare Ansh. Karishma picked him up and gave him to Sai. ‘TItni bhi buri nahi hoon main. Tumhara hai?’ she asked. ‘It’s my sister-in-laws,’ Sai answered. ‘Mohit and I have been trying for years,’ Karishma said sadly. Sai wasn’t sure what to do. She had never hated Karishma. In fact she felt sorry for her. She was everyone’s favourite punching bag, be it Kaku, Omi or her own mother-in-law, Sonali. Maybe she fixated on Sai to deflect any attention from her. ‘Don’t give up,’ Sai said and turned to leave. ‘I’m sorry Sai,’ Karishma finally said. ‘It was nice to see you Karishma,’ Sai gave her a smile and joined her family.

Aniket posted a picture with Ansh on his social media. ‘Like!’ Kritika said, double tapping her phone. ‘Waise kab tak doosron ke bacche udhar leke photo nikaloge. Mujhe bhi Chachi banna hai,’ Kritika asked both of them. Sai looked down at her lap. Aniket understood she was uncomfortable. He remembered this morning’s closet incident. All he wanted to do was kiss her but when she closed her eyes, he gave her space. ‘Apni biwi se mahino baad milna hota hai. Agar bacha hota to use meri shakal yaad nahi rahegi.’ Aniket said, trying to lighten the mood. ‘Fair enough. I’d never turn down free babysitting if you ever want to practice,’ Kritika joked before picking up the car seat to leave. ‘Ok meri ma!’ Aniket joined his hands. ‘Hume bhi chalna chahiye,’ Aniket turned to Sai. The three of them hugged goodbye and left.

Part 6

Edited by StarryStarryNyt - 3 years ago
taarey25 thumbnail

Great chapter.....Please let us know what happened to virat and upload soon 

It was a good chapter. I'm glad Sai has such a happy family. An amazing FIL, a sister-in-law and nephew and the sweetest husband! I am still struggling with not seeing Sairat as endgame but it doesn't take away from the beauty of the writing! ☺️ 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

You make so happy with so many consistent updates ❤️

I will definitely Unres soon 😆 (sorry )

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Sweet!!! 

How come sai is still not comfortable with Aniket?? Were they not kissing at the party? 

Continue soon

Happy writing!!

Originally posted by: taarey25

Great chapter.....Please let us know what happened to virat and upload soon 

Thank you. You'll get to know Sai's side of the story soon.

Originally posted by: neeraja91

It was a good chapter. I'm glad Sai has such a happy family. An amazing FIL, a sister-in-law and nephew and the sweetest husband! I am still struggling with not seeing Sairat as endgame but it doesn't take away from the beauty of the writing! ☺️ 

Thank you. Much as I love Sairat, they have a lot of issues to work through. You can imagine Virat instead of Aniket lol 😅

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

You make so happy with so many consistent updates ❤️

I will definitely Unres soon 😆 (sorry )

Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated. I write them at night and upload in the morning. A single chapter takes 2-3 hours to write. I'm sorry I don't know what unres is 😕