Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think he was bang on average in Life of Pi and even his accent was kind of annoying. Anyone could have done that role 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

One of the best Bollywood could ever had.. bestest if that's a word.. 

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 3 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I used to find him overrated too. The thing is, I know Sonam was trolled for this, but I believe it too: if you're not good looking, you're considered a good actor.

Somehow, the "raw"/edgy physical appearance gives more depth and character to an actor's performance. 

However, I realised his immense talent when I watched more films. Check out: Maqbool, Hindi Medium, Angrezi Medium.

I hated him in most "hollywood" films, they don't know how to utilise his talent.

Oh come on, it's the opposite I think. The people who are not good looking have to work extra hard to prove themselves. Good looking people have it wayyyyyyyyyy easier. You must have heard the phrase "At least he/she is good looking".

I honestly don't think acting and good looks are connected at all. They don't have any bearing on each other.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Irrfan Khan was magical and a sheer bliss to watch on screen. The world lost him too soon. A true shame. 💔 I still wish to see more of him. Alas, that will never happen. 💔

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Yes he was an exceptionally good actor. You haven't seen only the works that makes everyone fall for him. 

I love all his works but Hindi Medium is adorbs to another level❤️