Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice epilogue Di..

A bit different..

Ishika sacrificed her love making Ishita guilty..

But Ishika moved on and happy with her life..

Raman supported Ishita when she was falling depression..

Finally IshRa got married....

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb epilogue di

Totally loved it so much

So ishika got married with rajat and have a one year old baby. Ishu got to know that her sister breakup with raman for her. She went to depression and because of Raman's love and care she became fine. Love ishra scenes.

Thanx for the pm

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful Epliloge di.. 

So ishra got engaged... 

He teased her but she is still feeling guilty that because of her ishika hed to dump raman... 

Raman try to make her understand... He called ishika and asked her to made her understand... 

Ishika too try to make her understand that now she is happy with her hubby and baby... But ishu is still feeling guilty... 

Finally raman take her away from party ... 

So ishu come to know about ishika dumpe raman becoz of her and feel guilty... 

She gone into depression.... All scolded her and try to make her understand but she didn't got convinced... 

Finally with raman's immense love and care she got over that depression... 

So now ishra are engaged and getting married after two days... 

Loved ishra's convo... 

Finally raman make her understand that she is only for him.. And he is only for her... 

And ishika is also happy in her life making her guilt free... Finally everything got fine...loved it di... 

Thank you for this beautiful story di.. 

And thanks for pm.. ❤

taahir004 thumbnail

A Beautiful Epilogue

Ishita and Raman got married 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful

ishita was guilty but good raman made her understand

lovely ending

superb

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So sweet,Raman is naughty 

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di.... Thank you for the pm 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi di

Di can you please update the epilogue of ishq da rog sayana and #2 rabba ishq na hove

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ishq da rog sayaana

Link of the story,of anyone want to read,

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4844172

EPILOGUE

Raman entered the kitchen and saw adiru and chunnu doing something there.

Raman-kids,what r u doing here??

Trio turned hearing his voice and said-papa aap??

Raman -haan main hi hoon,tum sabka papa,kya hua,why u all r so worried??

Adi-aapne hum sabko dekh liya??

Raman-what kind of question is this,adi??tum sab ho ,issliye dikh rahen ho.koi Mr india bhi hai kya,jisse mujhe nahi dekhna tha.he said confused at his kid's remark.

Ruhi-aap please mumma ko mat batana,that we r here.

Raman-kyun,I mean mujhe bhi puchna hai ki tum dono yahan kya kar rahe ho.abhi toh weekend bhi nahi hai,phir tum dono yahan kyun,kuch gadbad kiya kya tum dono ne,yaa phir teeno ne.

Chunnu-nahi papa,actually adi bhaiya aur ruhi didi mumma ko surprise karne aaye hai.

Raman-surprise??is it her birthday,joh main bhool gaya hoon.if yes,then I will wish her first.

Adi-nahi,buddhu papa.its mother's day.kal mother's day hai ,toh issliye main aur ruhi mumma ko surprise karne aaye hai.

Ruhi-and for that,we r making cake.abhi 12 baje unko wish karenge,but u have to take care ki woh isse pehle kitchen mein naa aayen.

Raman-sounds interesting,mujhe bhi help karni hai.

Ruhi-why would u,she is our mumma,aapki biwi hai.aap biwi day par surprise karna.

Raman-aisa koi din hota hai kya,he chuckled.

Ruhi-dont know,she was saying when they heard ishita calling him,raman,kahan reh gaye.

Adi-go papa,isse pehle ki mumma aa jaaye.he said literally pushing Raman out.

Raman went to their room and said-paani pi raha tha,tum kyun uth gayi.tumhari tabiyat kharab hai .

Ishita got up and said-nahi,I am good.bas thoda saa bukhar ho gaya tha.i think buddhi ho rahi hoon ab.

Raman-buddhi,really.u r just 37.tum sad ho kyunki chunnu bhi delhi jaa rahi hai padhne .he said looking at Ishita.

Ishita look down and said-adi,ruhi bhi chale gaye delhi.though I am happy for them,unn logon ne apni padhayi puri ki aur ab bahut achchi job kar rahe hai delhi mein , excelling in their career but I miss them.kitne din ho jaate hai bachchon se milke.

Raman-kitne din,really ishita.woh har dusre weekend aate hai humse milne.

Ishita-phir bhi,I miss my kids.peechle do saal jab woh dono hamare saath the,kitna achcha tha sab kuch.din bhar,maa yeh de do,maa,kuch khila do.maa,meri book dhoondh do.bol bol kar pareshan karte rehte the mujhe.main kitni khush rehti thi apne bachchon ke saath,but phir dono ki job lag gayi aur woh dono chale gaye.chunnu thi,ab uska bhi twelfth ho gaya,now she is also going for higher studies.hum phir akele ho gaye,Raman.chaliye naa hum bhi delhi shift ho jaate hai.

Raman-kyun,don't u wanna live with me anymore.pyaar khatam ho gaya kya mujhse.

Ishita-u know,it's not like this.

Raman-toh yahin reh,yahan joh sukoon hai naa,woh wahan nahi hai.bachche bhi jab yahan aate hai toh kitna enjoy karte hai.unke liye bhi change ho jaata hai.sab wahin rehne lagenge toh yeh chut jaayega.aur sach kahun toh I love being here.its so calm and soothing here.choti si naukari hai, achchi hai.i don't wanna earn in lakhs and die out of stress.

Ishita-haan,baat toh aapki sahi hai.but bachche sab chale gaye.

Raman-chale nahi gaye meri jaan,sab settle ho rahe hai.hamare bachche achchi jagah job kar rahe hai,achche se apni life mein settle ho rahen hai,hume aur kya chahiye.abhi adi-ruhi job kar rahen hai.kuch saalon mein unki shaadi ho jayegi,phir chunnu ki bhi ho jayegi.sabki apni family ho jayegi,hum hamesha sabke saath nahi reh sakte ,bas we can only pray for their well-being.yahin har parent ki life hoti hai.letting ur kids go and seeing them excelling in life.aur ek dusre ke liye toh hum dono hai hi.he said pulling her closer.

Raman-bolo,don't u love me enough to live alone with me.

Ishita-aapse toh sabse jyada pyaar hai,aap ho tabhi sab hai.aap nahi toh kuch bhi nahi.

Raman-then stop thinking all this,bachche hai ,aage badhenge.hum bas peeche se unko support karenge,unhe girne nahi denge.naa??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-love u raman.u always know how to cheer me up.

Raman -coz I love u alot.and u r my jaan.waise soch raha hoon,adi-ruhi toh hai nahi yahan.chunnu bhi jaa rahi hai.kyun naa tujhe phir se honeymoon par le chalun.he said making her blush.

Ishita-kuch bhi Raman,itne bade bade bachche hai,sab kya sochenge.

Raman-kisi ko batane ki kya zarurat ki hum honeymoon par jaa rahe hai.tirthyatra bol kar nikal jayenge.

Ishita-itne buddhe thodi naa hai,ki tirth par jaaye.

Raman-ohho madrasan,tu mudde se mat bhatak.we r going somewhere after settling chunnu in her hostel.ok.

Ishita-ok,as u say.she said and he kissed her temple .

Ishita-its late,12 bajne wale hai.so jaiye.

Raman-just sleeping,tum so jao.he was saying when they heard sound of a plate falling.

Ishita got up at once and said-kitchen mein koi hai,let me check.

Raman-arey billi hogi.let it be.

Ishita-hamare kitchen mein billi nahi hoti .let me check.

Raman-toh chunnu hogi ,paani pi rahi hogi.why u r so worried.

Ishita-arey maine doodh baahar choda hai,dahi jamne ke liye.let me check.she said getting up.

Raman was trying to stop her when the door got open and chunnu walked in.

Ishita-chunnu ,what happened bachcha??why u r not sleeping??she asked and chunnu walked to her without saying anything.

She closed ishita's eyes and ishita said-chunnu,what's this,she was saying when she heard ,happy mother's day maa.

Ishita got shocked hearing the voice and said-kaun hai??

Chunnu removed her hand and adiru hugged ishita tight along with chunnu and they said,aapke bachche .happy mother's day to the world's best mother.they said together while ishita was pleasantly surprised seeing them there.she was just looking at Raman all shocked when he said smiling-what,u wanted ur kids here,see they all r here.in ur arms,hug them tight.

Ishita just nodded smiling and hug the trio happily while they showered her face with numerous kisses.

After sometime,they broke the hug and adi gifted her a saree .

Adi-happy mother's day maa.u like it.

Ishita-its beautiful.thank u adi.

Ruhi gifted her a bracelet and make her wear that.

Chunnu -abhi toh mere paas kam paise the toh main sirf yeh bangles laayi ,but very soon ,I will also bring something very expensive for u,mumma.

Ishita -u know bachcha,it's beautiful.mehenge nahi toh kya hua,meri beti ne diye hai.its precious.she said and hugged the kids.

Raman-matlab father's day nahi hai ,toh papa ko kuch nahi milega,not even a hug.not fair.he said and they all called him for a hug.

He went to them smiling and hugged them all while all four hugged him tightly.

Ishita-aap toh sabse important ho,aap hai toh hum sab hai.naa bachchon.she said to which the kids said,yes,smiling.

Ishita-this is such a great surprise.

Raman-abhi kahan,abhi Mera gift to bacha hai.

Ruhi-papa aap bhi??

Raman-kyun nahi,meri biwi hai.mother of my kids,she deserves all the love from me.he said and gifted her a ring.

Ishita-its really beautiful,Raman.

He slipped it into her finger and said-happy mother's day,to the mother of my kids.he said and ishita huggec him tight.

Chunnu-matlab aapko yaad tha??

Raman-ofcourse,mujhe lagaa,pata nahi mere naalayak bachchon ko yaad rahega yaa nahi.let me take it for my ishita,but see everyone loves u.competition bahut hard hai.he said and all laughed .soon they got busy in cutting the cake and feeding each other in between little masti while ishra were too happy having their kids around them along with each other.

That's all.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated an epilogue.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago