Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you for the post grace. Aso Anurag is unaware of CP and thinks she is with her mother, he is in misconception that his daughter is with her mother and both have a luxurious and happy life, well even though his intentions are always the best but he is ignorant, he should have tried to ensure that CP is actually with her mom. Nevertheless, the revenge is nullified already, prerna wants to take revenge from the man who himself thinks that CP stays with her, WOW CVs kya baadla hai 😆

The less I say about prerna it is better, at first she is a mother, and how can a mother who saw her child dying in the fire just gather herself and flee from the place? Like who on earth does that? That too for some delusional unpguranateed revenge which will be executed after a decade? Really? on top of that she is a worse daughter, leaving her own widowed mother to live a life of a beggar and having a luxurious life at Bajaj's behest and chanting Anurag is a killer? Like what on earth?

And bajaj, well his diving and manipulative skills are too good, now wonder only prerna could buy his massive knight in armor stories, otherwise anyone with decent common sense would first ask him "How did you appear underwater just when I was drowning''? LMAO ..... No wonder kukki seems to have no personality either, talkative, loud and no goals in life, and falling for Anurag's nephew, what the 🤪

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Reemz11

Not checking to see if his child is ok and assuming that Prerna took him is redeemable? It wasn’t his mobile phone you know? It was a 2 day child. 

He assumed that Prerna took Sneha along with her? 

🙄

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

He assumed that Prerna took Sneha along with her? 

🙄

Yes! Didn’t check if either were ok. Everything was based on assumption. This must be the sequel to saat khoon maaf!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

My pov DG...I m glad they gave him that dial only ensures there is a lot to be revealed..

I thought a lot about it today...komo thought pre died so she telling Anu that she is taking cp to handover to pre is just not possible..n she in her insecurity sent cp to orphanage ...so komo can't tell anurag cp is with pre...

After knowing her truth Anu won't even let her come near cp forget about touching her...so how did komo got hold of cp n sent her to orphanage..

None of the basus know neither komo could have tell this to Anu that pre took her bcoz anu's plan was to make komo believe pre died n that's wat she believed...

Komo never wanted to kill cp n she didn't even threatened the nurse or sister.. komo didn't planned the fire break out so y n by whom was she informed that cp is dead n so is the nurse..

Y the nurse pretended to be dead she had no threat frm komo . 

And also anurag knew pre is with bajaj n they way he asked bajaj it is sure that wasn't their first encounter..and bajaj didn't let pre confront anurag neither after the bridge incident nor after this orphanage thing and he didn't even suggested her to file a complaint rather took her to london forget about filing a complain on his own against anu n kom

It is either Someone double crossed Anu or someone very close to him betrayed him...

Yup , even I am curious to know how Komolika got hold of CutiePie. What made Anurag think she with Pre?😕

@bold:Even I think so. Or maybe the  caretaker lady didn't fake her death but the watchman/whoever that guy was genuinely thought she and baby died in the fire? But thats too straightforward for an EK show😆

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I.pray God some senses goes into Parth in this break and do a show with some chivalry and bring back our macho boy Manik...and please dont get yourself.paired with anymore sober female lead.

He needs pathaka type of girl...I may sound rude but that's true.come.put if this shithole and do a.better youthful project parth!!

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Yup , even I am curious to know how Komolika got hold of CutiePie. What made Anurag think she with Pre?😕

@bold:Even I think so. Or maybe the  caretaker lady didn't fake her death but the watchman/whoever that guy was genuinely thought she and baby died in the fire? But thats too straightforward for an EK show😆

But she ran away with the kid frm there...wat was the need???

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Thank you for the post grace. Aso Anurag is unaware of CP and thinks she is with her mother, he is in misconception that his daughter is with her mother and both have a luxurious and happy life, well even though his intentions are always the best but he is ignorant, he should have tried to ensure that CP is actually with her mom. Nevertheless, the revenge is nullified already, prerna wants to take revenge from the man who himself thinks that CP stays with her, WOW CVs kya baadla hai 😆

The less I say about prerna it is better, at first she is a mother, and how can a mother who saw her child dying in the fire just gather herself and flee from the place? Like who on earth does that? That too for some delusional unpguranateed revenge which will be executed after a decade? Really? on top of that she is a worse daughter, leaving her own widowed mother to live a life of a beggar and having a luxurious life at Bajaj's behest and chanting Anurag is a killer? Like what on earth?

And bajaj, well his diving and manipulative skills are too good, now wonder only prerna could buy his massive knight in armor stories, otherwise anyone with decent common sense would first ask him "How did you appear underwater just when I was drowning''? LMAO ..... No wonder kukki seems to have no personality either, talkative, loud and no goals in life, and falling for Anurag's nephew, what the 🤪

Bold - isse kehathe hain' Googly' thrown by the CVs. 😉 Ye kisko out (expose) karthe hain - ye janne ke liye, you should have the patience to wait for the corona phase to be over. 😆

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

🤣 your post 🤪 by the way due to this pendemic situation and economic recession cost cutting hone vala hai asa lag raha hai so we might see less on screen now. 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
Kanza_12 thumbnail

Thank you for the post.i am glad someone wrote in favor of Anurag.sometime back I was thinking if I am the only one who are in support of Anurag.😁

LudicrousLove thumbnail

Yes,assuming makes it right.Because assuming pe hi toh duniya chalti hai.You will not even ask anyone if his child taken by her mother or not.Just assume and your job is done.Genius.