Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fairy3000 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

All hints will go to bajaj. Bajaj was the one who took pre too orphanage. So I feel from here track can go two ways if it’s just AnuPre then it will be bajaj who did this and kept the child away from pre but if they want to go S1 route then they will show that nurse took her before the fire and now bajaj will find S. So let’s see. If it’s S1 repeat then show is over. We don’t want S1 here, not want Parth hard work getting destroyed in name of character assignation of anurag Basu bcz what they showing now he needs to fight back, why he is with KL except that he is punishing himself. I have a strong feeling it will go the first one. Let’s see fingers crossed 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Grace, I agree with you partly that both anurag and prerna have had a rather casual attitude in this whole mess. Anurag, as of today in the nonchalant way he has assumed that prerna is safe, and that sneha is with her. And prerna for just believing the story that Bajaj fed her. When it comes down to it, who was Bajaj, the day he saved her? A part of her past, who the last time she saw him tried to kill Anurag, stab him with a knife while in full possession of his senses. Why did she just believe that Anurag had handed over her child to komolika and that child was killed, and then follow Bajaj meekly to London? For that matter when Anurag had kept divers to save prerna and these divers knew the exact spot that she was going to fall in, how is it that they couldn't save her and instead Bajaj was there in the exact right spot without even knowing where she would fall. 😆its a river, not a swimming pool. 

But there's no point in asking such questions because these are creative licence the makers take when they want to show a story in their own way. 🤷🏾‍♀️. And as Ekta said, when you have a concept of Star crossed lovers in a daily soap, how will you keep showing twists that will keep the lovers apart always? . Only way to do it is, dumb down your leads and elevate villains and third angles. So it's best for our sanity to not look for logic, ignore the glaring loopholes and watch as long as you get to see what you want or you lose interest, whichever comes first. 😆

Hope.... I don't care about Bajaj or Komo anymore. To know reason, read further and also my post on Shandra's post. 😊

'Kya unka rishta itna naazuk hai ki mere aahat se vo toot jaayega'. Coming to AnuPre, when Pre asked this question to Mohini, even when I was enjoying Eri swag in that scene, I was laughing in my mind thinking, shouldn't this question been asked to AnuPre instead. 

No third party will ever succeed in interfering in  your's & your partner's life, unless you allow them to do so. Here, neither Anu nor Pre ever showed that understanding and effort to keep third angles away. Except for Anu's ML track, all the times what they both did is to easily give up at the first sight of Kasautii. All the other times, it could be forgiven. But this time, they can't be forgiven, evenif it is shown that Bajaj took care of Sneha. Why to blame Bajaj when they both couldn't learn from experiences & overcome their weaknesses? And Anu has to answer me first. Anu.... Agreed and understood that you did all the bridge act & other acts, to protect Pre and to let her hate you forever. But, what about Sneha? When you believed that Sneha is your kid and knew how dangerous Komo is, how could you be irresponsible to not think that  Komo might hurt her and hence should have found a way to keep Sneha safe from Komo. There you failed grantly as a father. Pre.. you too cannot be absolved from her faults. Keeping aside all the carelessness you exhibited when Sneha was in your womb, I would like to ask you the same questions. You were the only one who knew the reality of Komolika; yet you were seen freely roaming around in BB & farmhouse, leaving Sneha alone? That too is fine. After getting the final shock at the farmhouse after being saved by Bajaj, any responsible mother's first thought would have been saving her daughter from her enemies, Anu & Komolika (as she believed that they had joined hands together). Instead what we saw was, until Bajaj got the phone call from Shivin not once you thought of Sneha. That too let us keep aside for time being. Before leaving Kolkota, why couldn't you register a case against Komo & Anu for sending your daughter to orphanage without your consent and thereby being responsible for the death of Sneha? That was the last chance you got to redeem yourself as a mother. You didn't. Jab apna hi maal kharaab hai tho dusron pe kyon ungali udaun? So, not only as lovers, as parents too AnuPre has failed. And I will never blame Bajaj for it. Because he had made himself clear from the time he was introduced. That, if at all he had wished for something, he will get it for him by hook or crook. That instinct is still there in him as we heard he himself telling Prerna how he had diverted Mark's attention so that Prerna could acquire those companies. That is why Bajaj kept a spy so that he can act at the right moment and was just smart enough to use AnuPre's weaknesses at the right time in his favor. Though I don't admire such people in real life, I also don't admire people who don't learn from their experiences and continue to be fools & let themselves played along by others. 
EK.... In her urge to bring back Bajaj, have spoiled the complete essence of AnuPre with that atrocious twist for which she never had a proper backstory ready to nullify its effect. I don't think even Sneha will be able to bring back the ratings. Because, the current episodes clearly prove that they don't have a proper story in hand and that the writers are writing episodes daily, based on the comments and feedbacks they get from viewers. The forced plugin scene of Prerna and the Sharmas is a sheer example of this. How long will they proceed like this? When bringing in too many cooks (CVs) have already spolied the broth (show), did she realise that, by making  Anurag have his foot in two boats, she has automatically called for the show's end. And with this upcoming break, it will be like no looking back for many of the viewers.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I am not making any assumptions about anyone’s favourite grace. I am simply going by what they have showed till now. Its possible that the caretaker lady acted on her own but it’s also possible that a 4th person was involved and that could be anyone from Mohini Basu to Anupam SenGupta 🤷‍♀️

She will be Sneha Sharma Basu kyunki zamana badal gaya hai 😃

Anupam Sen Gupta will be the best choice, as we can have Sahil back in the show. Missing the positive vibes he used to bring in the show. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Thank you CVs for bringing one and only wise character of KZK2 Mr.Bajaj back into this dumb show😛

waise script kon likh raha hai, 5 year old kids or sabhi creatives ek ek line likh rahe hain?😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I will wait for some more time before saying thank you to the cvs because these people are very well capable of forgetting what they wrote.😆

Copy pasting what I wrote in the AT...

I am also of the opinion that Anurag believing Cutipie is with Pre is the best and only way he can come out of this mess. Anurag knowingly keeping Sneha away from Pre after pushing her from the bridge would have been worse. There is no justification for keeping a mother separated from her child all these years . I will wait for the whole story to be revealed . So for now, Komolika has no role in the orphanage kaand. It’s a 4th person who made Prerna believe that the child is dead and Anurag believe that the child is with Pre.🤭🤭Or did the care taker lady act on her own?  Lets see what the writers will come up with after the break. Hoping they utilise this period well

My pov DG...I m glad they gave him that dial only ensures there is a lot to be revealed..

I thought a lot about it today...komo thought pre died so she telling Anu that she is taking cp to handover to pre is just not possible..n she in her insecurity sent cp to orphanage ...so komo can't tell anurag cp is with pre...

After knowing her truth Anu won't even let her come near cp forget about touching her...so how did komo got hold of cp n sent her to orphanage..

None of the basus know neither komo could have tell this to Anu that pre took her bcoz anu's plan was to make komo believe pre died n that's wat she believed...

Komo never wanted to kill cp n she didn't even threatened the nurse or sister.. komo didn't planned the fire break out so y n by whom was she informed that cp is dead n so is the nurse..

Y the nurse pretended to be dead she had no threat frm komo . 

And also anurag knew pre is with bajaj n they way he asked bajaj it is sure that wasn't their first encounter..and bajaj didn't let pre confront anurag neither after the bridge incident nor after this orphanage thing and he didn't even suggested her to file a complaint rather took her to london forget about filing a complain on his own against anu n kom

It is either Someone double crossed Anu or someone very close to him betrayed him...

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

My pov DG...I m glad they gave him that dial only ensures there is a lot to be revealed..

I thought a lot about it today...komo thought pre died so she telling Anu that she is taking cp to handover to pre is just not possible..n she in her insecurity sent cp to orphanage ...so komo can't tell anurag cp is with pre...

After knowing her truth Anu won't even let her come near cp forget about touching her...so how did komo got hold of cp n sent her to orphanage..

None of the basus know neither komo could have tell this to Anu that pre took her bcoz anu's plan was to make komo believe pre died n that's wat she believed...

Komo never wanted to kill cp n she didn't even threatened the nurse or sister.. komo didn't planned the fire break out so y n by whom was she informed that cp is dead n so is the nurse..

Y the nurse pretended to be dead she had no threat frm komo . 

And also anurag knew pre is with bajaj n they way he asked bajaj it is sure that wasn't their first encounter..and bajaj didn't let pre confront anurag neither after the bridge incident nor after this orphanage thing and he didn't even suggested her to file a complaint rather took her to london forget about filing a complain on his own against anu n kom

It is either Someone double crossed Anu or someone very close to him betrayed him...

pallo 

in all this mess i assume kom wore pre saree & took cp  from BB  & handover to orphange

while checking cctv footage anu come to  know cp is with pre 😳

but  i m happy  he think like that

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i am glad anurag dint separate cp from a.mother knowingly

He had made sure pre takes cp away from himmm

Komo cleared she is not the one

Anu cleared 

mOhini nivi and entire basus & sharma clan is clear on cp 

Who are left bajaj and anupam chandrika and orphanage staff

Who the culprit is lets wait...

Jisne bhi kiya hai bahuth galath kiya hai🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really found anurag irresponsible here.

He was the one who made plan to drown prerna at the same time a back up plan was needed to save cutiepie when he knew  sona is komo.

Anurag assuing cp is with prerna or he was made to believe that prerna took cp away.....i dont know 

But anurag was irresponsible. 

Also i agree with dear Hope......that how the divers didnot save prerna n someone did. I think there is a missing link which  will get cleared only when anupre have a showdown

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

i am glad anurag dint separate cp from a.mother knowingly

He had made sure pre takes cp away from himmm

Komo cleared she is not the one

Anu cleared 

mOhini nivi and entire basus & sharma clan is clear on cp 

Who are left bajaj and anupam chandrika and orphanage staff

Who the culprit is lets wait...

Jisne bhi kiya hai bahuth galath kiya hai🤣

Pari...he believed that prerna took cp away after that dhokha.....anurag didnot make sure that prerna took cp away.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Pari...he believed that prerna took cp away after that dhokha.....anurag didnot make sure that prerna took cp away.

Each act of anurag is getting justified one by one wait lets see who gave wrong information..