Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ruhi19

if abir chooses kunal over mishtia nd leaves her again then it will be worst... for me the better thing is mishbir moving out than abir choosing any one of them...

Hi Ruhi,

No Mishbir won't move out. Look at their character and personality...

yes let's discuss it in the other thread.

Hope you are safe.🤗

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ruhi19

we dicsussed this in ur post... and i said u... coming conflict between abinal is not that easy but kuhu can make it possible... and here comes the trailer of it... This has been coming for months now...read my thread 'symbolism' and the others...so sad but hoping YRHPK theme plays out...not easy but essential. Kuhu has always been the device to push the story forward...she is seriously playing into Meenu's hand but not the way Meenu wanted so get ready see her unleash her anger at Kuhu...cannot wait for that.😎

as the show is on break and god knows how many days... we have to wait till the shoot resumes and today is last epi...Colored Text I hope everyone keeps safe and comes back fresh and give us the Misbir episode we are long overdue!😳...everything is pointing to it but I don't think it will be THAT episode though...

dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

mystery question just like Meenu's hatred towards Mishti. 

Separate post have to made to make a list of al mysterious questions of YRHPK ðŸ˜†

Actually Meenu’s hatred towards Mishti is no surprise to me

1) Mishti is a bold opinionated person who does not bow down to Meenu or sucks up to her so she is a rebel and someone who can change things in RJV which is not acceptable to Meenu

2) she is the wife of Meenu’s rebel son Abir. Any hopes that Meenu might have had to control Abir through his wife are dying a painful death . Instead Mishti will stand by her husband which means he will challenge Meenu even more.

3) Mishti will have some influence on Kunal and Parul which is not liked by Meenu who wants ironfisted control over them and them to completely indebted to her.

4)Meenu blames Mishti for bringing baba back which forced her to disclose some very uncomfortable truths. What is worse is now that Kunal and Abir are aware of truth, they are now seeing her hypocrisy and trying to change things... again Meenu does not want any change

5) Mishti is no fool, she can be as smart and wily as Meenu if she wants to be. she also has the unwavering support of Mahs.

6) I think there are more secrets that are hidden, Meenu fears that Mishti might bring them to light.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Ruhi,

No Mishbir won't move out. Look at their character and personality...

yes let's discuss it in the other thread.

Hope you are safe.🤗

as far as the story and ITV trend they will move out for sure... u just wait and watch... 

yes im safe and i hope u are safe too...

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Kunal's thought process is very linear, he is not spiral like Mishbir and circular like Kuhu. 

When Kuhu says that Mishti made him accept Parul, he cut her off at point blank saying it was his decision. If he thinks Abir works, he would have said that Abir has his own company etc that's how he is, he said they don't talk about work because they love each other, meaning there's an imbalance of workload according to him and  he doesn't talk about it because he loves his brother but THERE IS something to talk about

Hope I was clear with my point 

I got your point. What I meant to say and understand by Kunal saying we don't discuss work, it means they are free to do what work they want to do. We support each other and we love  each other. I hope I made myself clear. 

As far as work imbalance is concerned, i don't think they give it a thought. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

Actually Meenu’s hatred towards Mishti is no surprise to me

1) Mishti is a bold opinionated person who does not bow down to Meenu or sucks up to her so she is a rebel and someone who can change things in RJV which is not acceptable to Meenu

2) she is the wife of Meenu’s rebel son Abir. Any hopes that Meenu might have had to control Abir through his wife are dying a painful death . Instead Mishti will stand by her husband which means he will challenge Meenu even more.

3) Mishti will have some influence on Kunal and Parul which is not liked by Meenu who wants ironfisted control over them and them to completely indebted to her.

4)Meenu blames Mishti for bringing baba back which forced her to disclose some very uncomfortable truths. What is worse is now that Kunal and Abir are aware of truth, they are now seeing her hypocrisy and trying to change things... again Meenu does not want any change

5) Mishti is no fool, she can be as smart and wily as Meenu if she wants to be. she also has the unwavering support of Mahs.

6) I think there are more secrets that are hidden, Meenu fears that Mishti might bring them to light.

wow, someone has the answer to this ðŸ˜† thanks