What's up with this business and freeloaders ??

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Am totally confused about kuhu saying Kunal is the one working hard and others enjoying ..mainly MishBir enjoying honeymoon🤪did I miss something or what?

The whole business is actually naanu's right , his travel company "Dvansh travels"I guess.when he couldn't manage he called Meenakshi to handle it..for 25+ years she is the one handling it all alone with kaushal being a helping hand.kunal after his studies may be from last 5 yrs looking after business and it's been one year he took over red pears company but other company is managed by meenu and kaushal .so how it's only Kunal working hard🤔

Abir was never interested in family business so he runs ngo "Ashakiran" and he is app developer also..he created that tracking app and that relationship wala app where he signed the deal with nishanth.naanu once mentioned during that sufi night episode that abir is rich and nanko forgot about that hearing that bhai is in trouble🤪very recently Kunal himself said abir ameer Rajvansh to his bhai.

all the festivals even the latest Shivaratri Pooja was organised by Abir's ngo 

when he proposed to live separately he did say that he earns enough to take care of mishti.so how is he freeloadereven last week mishti was shown being involved in abir's ngo work which means she is still working with abir right.

Its clear abir has his own earnings and also meenu kaushal are looking after business.why is it shown like it's only Kunal who is working and MishBir enjoying their honeymoon with kunal's money😳

Was kuhu talking about red pears company or on the whole Rajvansh business??am confused  yaar😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Am totally confused about kuhu saying Kunal is the one working hard and others enjoying ..mainly MishBir enjoying honeymoon🤪did I miss something or what?

The whole business is actually naanu's right , his travel company "Dvansh travels"I guess.when he couldn't manage he called Meenakshi to handle it..for 25+ years she is the one handling it all alone with kaushal being a helping hand.kunal after his studies may be from last 5 yrs looking after business and it's been one year he took over red pears company but other company is managed by meenu and kaushal .so how it's only Kunal working hard🤔

Abir was never interested in family business so he runs ngo "Ashakiran" and he is app developer also..he created that tracking app and that relationship wala app where he signed the deal with nishanth.naanu once mentioned during that sufi night episode that abir is rich and nanko forgot about that hearing that bhai is in trouble🤪very recently Kunal himself said abir ameer Rajvansh to his bhai.

all the festivals even the latest Shivaratri Pooja was organised by Abir's ngo 

when he proposed to live separately he did say that he earns enough to take care of mishti.so how is he freeloadereven last week mishti was shown being involved in abir's ngo work which means she is still working with abir right.

Its clear abir has his own earnings and also meenu kaushal are looking after business.why is it shown like it's only Kunal who is working and MishBir enjoying their honeymoon with kunal's money😳

Was kuhu talking about red pears company or on the whole Rajvansh business??am confused  yaar😆

kuhu sees kunal hard working about red pear but cant see abir's app and his earnings nor mishti working with him... 

she just saw kunal paid hotel bill with kunal's credit card and abir never show his earnings nor dhol bajake ghumta hain kiya mein 2 apps launch kiya and mein apne NGO ke liye kud kamata hoon... but kunal's work and his work alcoholic nature comes out but abir never shows his work or his earning... so kuhu thinks abir dont do anything... mishti is enjoying on kunal's money because mishbir dont work but she herself forgot when mishti is doing NGO work seriously she faked her business calls... 

kuhu ultimate motto is showing mishti down infront of all and make all others on her side...

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

kuhu sees kunal hard working about red pear but cant see abir's app and his earnings nor mishti working with him... 

she just saw kunal paid hotel bill with kunal's credit card and abir never show his earnings nor dhol bajake ghumta hain kiya mein 2 apps launch kiya and mein apne NGO ke liye kud kamata hoon... but kunal's work and his work alcoholic nature comes out but abir never shows his work or his earning... so kuhu thinks abir dont do anything... mishti is enjoying on kunal's money because mishbir dont work but she herself forgot when mishti is doing NGO work seriously she faked her business calls... 

kuhu ultimate motto is showing mishti down infront of all and make all others on her side...

donno yaar ..I didn't understand anything regarding freeloaders thing🤣just like flipping characters acc to story they might be trying to flip all this business and earnings issues to show Kunal is the only one earning and to show property conflict😆 I hope MishBir leave that mad house🤣if Mishti doesn't agree I want abir to give ultimatum😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

donno yaar ..I didn't understand anything regarding freeloaders thing🤣just like flipping characters acc to story they might be trying to flip all this business and earnings issues to show Kunal is the only one earning and to show property conflict😆 I hope MishBir leave that mad house🤣if Mishti doesn't agree I want abir to give ultimatum😆

definately they will leave the house...😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If abir runs only ngo and is app developer how he got youngest entrepreneur of the year award 🤔🤔🤔

NoraSM thumbnail

The only pull for Kuhu towards Kunal was his shiny sports car. Rajvansh name and money is the only thing on her mind. This thought process that Mishti was eating Angoor and manaoing honeymoon with her husband when Kuhu's husband had to work to pay their bills shows her mentality not only towards Mishti but Abir too, she thinks Abir is not capable of paying bills and taking care of his wife 

She had problems when Mishti offered to work and give Kunal some free time to spend with Kuhu

She had problem when Mishti was taking whole responsibility of the company, she has problems when Mishti returned the company to Kunal. Now she has problems if Kunal has to work in his company

Kuhu is what she called Mishti today #Cheapo

Everyone has pointed out, Abir has enough for him and Mishti, his work is not his life, he knows how to make that balance between work and family. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too have no clue why Kuhu keeps insisting MishBir are freeloaders 

Yes, the company DaVansh was founded by Naanu. And then Meenu came to help him when he was not able to manage. Meenu has mentioned a few times by now how she has been running the business alone for so many years. And yes, Kunal could not have been helping her for more then maximum (even that's a stretch) 5 years after his degree from Harvard - in fact, it has been mentioned a few times that Meenu engaged Kunal full time in business once his GD with Shwet was broken - which was last to last Valentines if I remember correctly. So all this sudden claims of Kunal being the breadwinner for the house is Kuhu's latest invention against Mishti 😔

Technically, Parul, Kunal and Kuhu are freeloaders in the RV house! Meenu, for whatever selfish reasons, was gracious enough (🤣) to give shelter to Parul and Kunal, made Kunal capable of running a business, made him an owner of a company that he has been managing for a year and has now extended her graciousness to Kunal's wife Kuhu. And Kuhu has the nerve to call Meenu's asli son and his wife freeloaders - and that too twice and to their faces 🤪

Also asked Mishti to share the room when her room was not ready citing Kunal paid with his CC, so she had the right on the room! 😳

Waise, I am not sure what exactly Kuhu wants 🤔

When Mishti suggested after marriage for Kunal to take a break to spend time with Kuhu and that she will help, Kuhu thought Mish was after his business and was upset about it.

When Kunal gifted Mish Red Pears, she was jealous.

Then when Mish retuned it back to Kunal, she called her "Mahan Mishti".

And now Kuhu is worried about Kunal working all alone and MishBir enjoying their honeymoon instead of helping him.

Her thoughts are all over the place! 😕

She wasn't worried about Kunal drinking that spiked coffee, didn't stop him then, but now suddenly she is worried about Kunal's well being and him working hard smiley22

Yeah, Naanu did mention Abir is rich, but I guess now they will show him as poor to make Kuhu right about Abir and his wife being freeloaders! 

They also had Abir say that they will all do "aish" on Kunal's money. So this freeloader thing is going to go on for a while and money is going to become an issue between the brothers thanks to Kuhu smiley44

Banjara Abir may or may not be rich and it really doesn't matter! Mishti and him do not need money and status to be happy unlike some other people. They are happy with the simple things in life... their NGO, bicycles and honeymoon by the lakeside..

Though in the parallel universe, Abir's don't care attitude for money is considered his Mahaanta 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

I too have no clue why Kuhu keeps insisting MishBir are freeloaders 

Yes, the company DaVansh was founded by Naanu. And then Meenu came to help him when he was not able to manage. Meenu has mentioned a few times by now how she has been running the business alone for so many years. And yes, Kunal could not have been helping her for more then maximum (even that's a stretch) 5 years after his degree from Harvard - in fact, it has been mentioned a few times that Meenu engaged Kunal full time in business once his GD with Shwet was broken - which was last to last Valentines if I remember correctly. So all this sudden claims of Kunal being the breadwinner for the house is Kuhu's latest invention against Mishti 😔

Technically, Parul, Kunal and Kuhu are freeloaders in the RV house! Meenu, for whatever selfish reasons, was gracious enough (🤣) to give shelter to Parul and Kunal, made Kunal capable of running a business, made him an owner of a company that he has been managing for a year and has now extended her graciousness to Kunal's wife Kuhu. And Kuhu has the nerve to call Meenu's asli son and his wife freeloaders - and that too twice and to their faces 🤪

Also asked Mishti to share the room when her room was not ready saying Kunal paid with his CC, so she had the right on the room!

Waise, I am not sure what exactly Kuhu wants 🤔

When Mishti suggest after marriage for Kunal to take a break and that she will help, Kuhu thought Mish was after his business and was upset about it.

When Kunal gifted Mish Red Pears, she was jealous.

Then when Mish retuned it back to Kunal, she called her "Mahan Mishti".

And now Kuhu is worried about Kunal working all alone and instead of helping him MishBir want to enjoy their honeymoon.

Her thoughts are all over the place! 😕

She wasn't worried about Kunal drinking that spiked coffee, didn't stop him then, but now suddenly she is worried about Kunal's well being and him working hard smiley22

Yeah, Naanu did mention Abir is rich, but I guess now they will show him as poor to make Kuhu right about Abir and his wife being freeloaders! 

They also had Abir say that they will all do "aish" on Kunal's money. So this freeloader thing is going to go on for a while and money is going to become an issue between the brothers thanks to Kuhu smiley44

Banjara Abir may or may not be rich and it really doesn't matter! Mishti and him do not need money and status to be happy unlike some other people. They are happy with the simple things in life... their NGO, bicycles and honeymoon by the lakeside..

Though in the parallel universe, Abir's don't care attitude for money is considered his Mahaanta 

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Pali 😆👏

Just_Smile thumbnail

@nora and @pali

I agree about kuhu and her unclear thought process.didnt she say to meenu that it's their hard earned company and they have rights.so what if Kunal have to leave resort to sign papers🤔i think it's just that bcz of meenu and her papers they couldn't do IT🤣and mishti is any time present to be blamed ..so in short if she couldn't enjoy IT why mishti enjoy it🤣its all about incomplete IT ka frustration I guess🤣

And about showing abir poor ,I thought exact opposite to happen when they showed meenu hell bent on organizing bhuj summer festival despite Kunal rejected the offer.I thought her summer festival plan will backfire and they will have loses and may be abir ameer Rajvansh might come to rescue🤪

May be in may end or June starting we get episodes so writers can change the track so we clearly can't guess what they will show.but mishti's dialogue about rift between brothers will definitely happen..😛

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

If abir runs only ngo and is app developer how he got youngest entrepreneur of the year award 🤔🤔🤔

he runs ngo , he is an app developer and in Champaner he is even running a school right..may be he is doing such small initiatives hence young entrepreneur of the year award