good episodes so far

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

these days show getting good ,the episodes were really amazing with some light moments in the praghbir life , the mystery is also on place ( haan ye bhi hein pragati kuch jyada misunderstand kar rahi raghbir ko (and this one is very painful ,future ke baare mein sochke bahut darlagrahi) ) 

Raghbir is changing falling for pragati , the challenge between aditi and praggu is interesting can't wait for monday as more twists coming up ,praghbirs dance and Raghbir par haadsa 

feeling worried for trps 

but show has very high potential to get good ratings 

but the worst thing is colors not even giving a small promo for BepanahPyaarr  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very true! The episodes nowadays are worthy of watching on repeat. the romance and a bit of comedy is the important factor of any show and bepanah pyaar is providing us all that with a bit of mystery as well.👍🏼 so i hope it reaches the top show of colors.😃

Let's not worry about the future and enjoy the romance of praghbir we are being shown! 😳

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Very true! The episodes nowadays are worthy of watching on repeat. the romance and a bit of comedy is the important factor of any show and bepanah pyaar is providing us all that with a bit of mystery as well.👍🏼 so i hope it reaches the top show of colors.😃

Let's not worry about the future and enjoy the romance of praghbir we are being shown! 😳

hopefully fingers crossed

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rightly said episode are good , feel like watching every time.hope the tv trp increases this week , online trp is mostly good mostly in top 10.lets c this week trp.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: leenuguru

these days show getting good ,the episodes were really amazing with some light moments in the praghbir life , the mystery is also on place ( haan ye bhi hein pragati kuch jyada misunderstand kar rahi raghbir ko (and this one is very painful ,future ke baare mein sochke bahut darlagrahi) ) 

I completely agree,the epis are so good that it deserves a repeat watch..its balance with romance...suspense and family moments...

well pragati's MU will clear soon...waiting for the right time but yes me to worry abt the future once raghbir knows the truth...hell will break loose since we all know raghbir is extreme

Raghbir is changing falling for pragati , the challenge between aditi and praggu is interesting can't wait for monday as more twists coming up ,praghbirs dance and Raghbir par haadsa 

raghbir is definitely falling for pragati❤...as for the challenge i am sure a wife's trust will win❤...can't wait for upcoming romance..drama n suspense...my eyes are on the romance,my god Praghbir blaze my screens with their hotness❤

feeling worried for trps 

I am not worried abt that...till its on air lets enjoy to the maximum,if you think about the trps you will not able to enjoy it

I agree but EK n colors are dumb...i wish this show was aired on Zee...it will be in top 10...craps like Bhagyas are ruling trps...BP has a good story and hot blazing leads to burn the screens on fire sury a tough competition but here EK n gang are blind 

exactly...if its working even with 1.0 its all due to pvp-ishita chemistry and this fact even colors morons n EK knows it

serial_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

feeling worried for trps 

yeah!!!

the show's becoming better nowadays. hope the mystery gets cleared soon. waiting for more good epis from the cv's.