Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks 
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends back with new update. 

Part 11

Raman pecked ishru forehead and left for office ,ishita again got busy with Ruhi . Soon Raman reached his office , he went to his cabin and settled in his seat . He called his pa and asked about his appointments ,only got to know that he don't have any meeting now . He got relieved listening to this and thought to have a look at the next presentation . Thinking so he opened his laptop only to see ruhi's pic as his screen saver . He smiled looking at her picture and opened his gallery to see more pics of her . He turned all the pics one by one and noticed that ishita has never failed to capture any of ruhi's moment from the time of her birth till date . She has taken ruhi's snap from very first day she has born and still capturing her every pic when she do or notice something interesting with ruhi . 

He smiled recalling how nicely ishita takes care of ruhi from the day she has born ,he and his wife were just parents but the truth is ishita has sacrificed her sleeps and comforts for her . from the day ruhi had born ,she is taking care of her more than her mother , that's why though ruhi was small but she never felt the void of mother after her death . He recalled the day when ishita told him that she don't want to marry as she want to be with ruhi and he had seen her eyes it was her genuine wish to be with ruhi always . He realized that ishita has become silent ,after the day her mother has called karthik and family.  He felt like a culprit recalling that ishita had requested him to help her in this matter but instead he too wanted her to agree for the marriage .For once Raman thought may be she like someone  because of that she is denying . 

Next moment he denied and said to himself " nahi nahi ,she don't love anybody ,agar aisa hota to she must had told me as she is very close to me ."

Though he told this to himself but deep down he was still thinking about it and thought to clear it in evening itself . He was still lost in ishita's thoughts when his pa informed that clients are waiting for him in conference room. He closed his gallery ,gathered his project file and walked towards the conference hall . Soon the meeting started and he got busy in his work .

At evening when he reached home ,his mother told him to freshen up and change as Ishita is waiting for him to take her out . He recalled that he had to go with ishita ,thinking so he went freshened up ,changed ,had his evening tea ,rested for sometimes and then came out to go with ishita ,only to find ishita dressed in dark and light pink combination suit . Her hairs were half clutched with the help of metal clutcher while she had done Lil makeup and had put a small pink bindi on her forehead . Raman saw her and spoke " looking beautiful ,you had dressed so nicely after so many days ,chalein ".

I- humm ,can we take ruhi too, she is wake and looking at me with questioning eyes as if asking where I m going leaving her ,what I will do if my baby will get angry with me .

Raman smiled listening to this and spoke " achcha aisa kya ,your baby become angry with you ,aur wo tumhe batati kaise hai bol kar . come on ishita she is too small ,ma will handle her ."

Ishita narrowed her eyes and spoke get angry " you are making laughing at me na thinking I m mad ,then you go alone ,I m not coming with you leaving my baby ".

Raman looked at his mother and signalled her ,toshiji came forward and spoke taking ruhi in her arms " ishita puttar you go I will take care of ruhi , now she stays with me happily ,waise bhi its evening now ,she will sleep after sometimes ".

Ishita nodded and went with Raman , both settled in car and he drove towards the shopping mall ,she looked at him and asked " where are we going".

R- shopping ?

I- but I don't need to buy anything .

R- but I wanted you to buy something of your choice before going back to your house .

Ishita saw him and just nodded ,Soon they stopped in front of a shopping mall . Ishra got down and both entered the shop , Raman said " check and choose whatever you want ".

I- I told you na ,I don't want anything , aapko Jo dilana hai dila dijiye.

She spoke softly but he didn't look liked the way she was denying to him . He picked some expensive sarees and suits without checking them and came out of the shop .He made her sit in the car and started driving ,ishita too didn't asked where he is taking her nor he answered her . After much time he stopped in a lone place ,he climbed down the car and signalled her to come out . She came out of the car and followed him ,he sat in a big rock ,she too settled down . Both sat there for long when finally ishita asked" poochiye?"

R- what ?

I- wahi Jo poochne aap mujhe yahaan laaye hain?

R- I didn't get you ishita , ma told me to take you out ,that's why I brought out ,she told me to get you something keeping your marriage in mind ,that I was doing hut seems you are not interesting in anything . do you want to share something with me .

I- Raman ji do you actually think ki main bachchi hoon ,mujhe sab samajh mein aata hai .

R- then tell me ?

Ishita didn't spoke for long when Raman kept his palm on her to assure her that she can share her problem with him ,she looked at him . He noticed her eyes were teary , he cupped her face and asked softly " what happened ishita , bolo na . I know you don't want to marry but you didn't told me the reason ,is there anything which I should know .may be I can help you "

I- I don't know ,what's happening to me , but from the time ,amma has called karthik and his family ,I m feeling too restless and suffocated .

R- why so ?

I- the feeling that I will be away from ruhi and you all is like killing me ,mujhe zor zor se rone ka man karta hai but I can't even do that as if someone asks reason for it ,I myself don't know . 

R- will you tell me everything bit clearly ?

I- I can't ,because I myself don't know . mujhe nahi pata why do I feel too low with the thought of getting married .

R- you mean to say ,you don't want to marry now .

I- pata nahi .

R- ok I understand you must not liked karthik ,koi aur ladka .

I- dekha you too don't understand my point ,mujhe shaadi nahi karni hai ,na aaj na kal na kabhi ,aur karthik se to kabhi bhi nahi.

R- do you love someone .

I- chee what are you saying .? had you seen me talking to anyone ever .

R- are you even listening to yourself ishita ,you don't want to marry anyone , aaj theek hai but afterwards, what about your parents . ishita I m not forcing you but baby try to understand rationally everything is not about yourself but for others too ,we don't leave alone ,we have a family and we have to adjust accordingly for them .

I- you will also leave me alone ,if something happens to amma appa ,?

R(pulled her into his embrace )- are you mad ,kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho ,nothing is going to happen to amma appa and unfortunately if something happens to them, you are a part of my family too beta ,why are you thinking like this .

I- then let me be like that . mujhe apne ghar mein hi rahne dijiye .

R- aise kaise ,how can you live in my house for always .

He asked looking at her ,while she was already looking at him ,before they can talk further . They heard a loud thundering making them realized that the weather had changed a lot and it can start raining anytime .Raman saw this and spoke " I think we should get back ,the weather is not favorable ".

Thinking do both got up and walked to their car .

That's all for now ,hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do comment 
Divanru thumbnail
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3