Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
I was surprised to see ashwin jhanvi as lakshmi dayal. must say they are perfect as lakshmi dayal as they played similar characters in beyhadh.though dayal was bad still she loves him.like she said it's not easy to erase some memories.her dialogues to abeer was very emotional. abeer destroyed dayal's pics.but jhanvi's reaction was too much.bcz of her blind love she was so rude to abeer.abeer was so depressed in the last bathtub scene.hope lakshmi sees him in that condition and regrets her words.mehbeer scene was very cute.wish you had added their pics too.please add mehbeer pic in every part as they are the leads.
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chp 45: Slit Wrist, Deep Shock

She stormed out of there leaving behind a teary eyed Abeer who was heartbroken. He stood up cryingly and went to washroom and turned on the shower above the bathtub sitting inside. He sat there calmly with water running down him. He laid back in the bathtub facing the ceiling letting his eyes drool, Lakshmi's words of finishing himself kept echoing in his ears and everything seemed to swim before his eyes as he laid there breathing from mouth forming bubbles in the bathtub. All the moments of his life spent with his mother and father appeared in front of his eyes.

He stared at the ceiling as he laid there and reached his hand towards his wrist and within sometime, his wrist started bleeding as he had a blade in his hand from which he slit his wrist, the water started to redden from his blood.

He heard the continuous ringing of doorbell and sat up suddenly gasping for breathe.

A: Maa chali gai mujhe chhor k warna to vo humesha darwaza kholti hain.

He said to himself and turned off the shower above his bathtub getting out of it. He called out for her.
A: Maa! Maa ap mujhe aise chhor kar nahi jasakti.

He said calling her but on getting no response, he went to the door and opened it and saw her standing on the entrance. He couldn't meet his gaze with hers as he felt ashamed after her rude words. He moved back to let her in and went outside the house.

L: Abeer
A: (showing his hand to stop her from speaking) Meher k pas jaraha hoon or main us ko kisi k liye bhi nahi chhorunga, na ap k liye, na us ghatiya insaan k liye,phir chahay mujhe yahan se usay le kar bohat door hi kiun na jana paray.

He went without waiting for her reply but she kept following him.
L: Abeer beta please aisay mujhse munh mat phero

A: Maa please, mujhe us se milna hai, apko jo sochna hai aap sochiye.

He went with her following him without him knowing. He went to the car and sat inside and she too did the same. He drove the car in fastest speed.
L: ruk jao please, gussa chhoro na beta, accident hojayega, please Abeer.

He smiled at her keeping his left hand on her arm trying to calm her as she panicked. As he moved away his hand and moved his eyes back to road, she felt something wet on her arm and checked to see what's it and gasped seeing blood and looked at his bleeding hand.

L: Abeer, ye tumne kya kar diya beta? Car roko please.

She said panicking more and he stopped the car. She came out of the car and went to his side of car and took him out making him sit down.

L: kiun kata apna haath? Aise mein tum Meher k pas jarahay thay? Doctor ko bulati hoon main.

A: Maa aap to mujhe galat samajh gai, main apko khushi dena chahta tha, main Meher k pas isliye jaraha tha k us se baat kar ke mera dil halka hojaye.

L: han beta main sab samajhti hoon, I will call doctor.

She called the doctor by her phone and as she looked at Abeer, he had stood up.

L: beta baitho, doctor arahay hain, tumne ye kiyun kiya beta?

A: aap ne kaha tha na k mujhe Dayal ki yaad ko mitanay k liye khud ko mitana hoga, agar apki khushi is me hai, to main kya yeh bhi nahi karsakta?
L: nahi beta Abeer, I m sorry mujhe maaf krdo, main mar jaungi bacha or unko naam se na bulao, papa hain vo tumharay.

A: hongay dunia ki nazro mein lekin mere liye nahi, aap ne yeh bhi kaha tha na k meri raggo'n mein ganda khoon behta hai, ye khoon mera nahi Dayal ka hai.

Lakshmi hugged him and a car came and stopped there. A man came out of the car who wore a lab coat and was a very elderly person. He carried a doctor's kit in his hand so it was clear that he was a doctor. He sat near Abeer who felt dizzy and checked his wrist.

Dr: his vein didn't cut, but he lost much blood, there's nothing to get scared but he needs complete rest.

L: OK doctor thank you.

Doctor bandaged his wrist and went. Lakshmi helped him stand but he moved away her hand and stumbled.

L: car main drive kar loongi.

A: nahi, apko main ghar chhor doonga, or Meher k pas jaunga.

She kept on pleading but he was adamant to drive and sat on driving seat.

A: andar baithiye please, thanks.

She sat beside him and he drove off and dropped her home. He drove to Meher's house and rang the doorbell. Anurag opened the door and he took his blessings and was invited inside.

A: uncle Meher..

He was cut in between.

An: jag rahi hai, tumhara hi intezar kar rahi hai, jao, koi tumhe tease nahi karega.

He smiled at him and he went smiling back. He went to Meher's room and saw her in a deep slumber on the couch hugging a pillow and was wearing loose one shoulder off top and shorts. Even though she got fat, she looked hot anyway. He sat down on his knees near the couch and admired her beautiful face and how her hair was on her face making her look like a cute little kid. He moved away the hair from her face and kissed her forehead. He carried her to the bed carefully and laid down next to her pulling the duvet above them and slept holding her hand. Meher stirred up in her sleep feeling uncomfortable and sat up switching on the bedside lamp. She looked at her tee shirt which was wet from her waist and got shocked seeing huge amount of blood there. She was damn sure that she wasn't bleeding but it was Abeer who was bleeding. His wrist rested on her waist the whole night and she had squeezed his wrist accidentally in sleep. She rolled up his sleeve a little and saw a bandage wrapped around his wrist that was drenched in blood. She tapped his cheeks to wake him up.

M: (angrily) Abeer! (She turned his face to other side trying to wake him up) Abeer! Oye! (She was in mixed emotions) Abeer kya hua? Utho na please (she started crying by now and called her parents in panic) mumma! Papa! Jaldi aao, Abeer ko kuchh hogaya, jaldi aao please

She was crying hysterically and her parents came running there but till then she too fainted in shock.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
oh God.why did abeer hurt himself? now lakshmi is trying to console him.but still supporting her husband.oh.atleast she did good by bringing the doctor.omg.abeer is bleeding and unconscious. meher too fainted.hope they will be fine
salley145 thumbnail
Chp#46: Distance

Meher fainted in shock as Abeer didn't wake up after trying a lot. Anurag and Shakuntala got shocked seeing her faint and her clothes drenched in blood. Anurag went near Meher and made her sit by holding her with his arm around her shoulders and sprinkled water on her eyes.
Anu: kya hua beta? Utho, Abeer ko kuchh nahi hoga beta, hum kuchh nahi honay dengay usay, humara bhi to rishta hai na us se, bharosa kar hum pe.

Meher moved a little in his arm and opened her eyes. He caressed her hair and kissed her temple still holding her in his arm. She blinked her eyes several times and turned to Abeer and got out of Anurag's arm going near Abeer. She held his face and started crying on his chest.

Anu: beta chup hoja meri laaddo, meri gurriya, please beta shaant hoja, hum log tujhe aise dard mein nahi dekh saktay. Main doctor ko bulata hoon.

He sat down next to her and tried consoling her but it was of no use. He signed Shakuntala to take care of her while he talks to doctor and she nodded and sat with her as he went.

S: Beta Abeer ek dum theek hojayega, papa doctor ko bula rahay hain, vo Abeer ko bilkul theek kardega, pani pee lo, tumhara galla sookh gaya hoga ro ro kr.

She made her drink water and kept it on the bedside table. She sent her to change her top as it was fully wet and sticky. As the doctor came, she checked Abeer's wrist and said that he was bleeding because he hurt his wrist unknowingly and so the wound started bleeding again and she injected his arm and changed the bandage saying that he will be conscious soon. Meher came out of washroom and Shakuntala asked the doctor to check if her babies are OK. The doctor placed the stethoscope on her chest to hear her heartbeat as she laid which was normal. She then placed it on her stomach and the babies heartbeat were also normal. She went as Shakuntala paid her. She went to Meher as the doctor went and sat with her.

S: ab to doctor ne keh dia na k Abeer hosh me ajayega? Ab to sukoon me ajao or sojao beta.

M: Maa lekin mujhe us se baat karni hai, or jan'na hai k iske aisa karnay k peechay waja kya hai.

S: beta please, u r pregnant, itna stress mat lo or sojao please. Main light band karti hoon.

She switched off the light and made her lay covering her with duvet and kissed her forehead and sat with her making sure she's sleeping and not wondering about Abeer. She went after sometime. Meher opened her eyes and turned on her elbow looking at him and caressed his face.

M: tumne kiun aisa kiya Abeer? Tumne promise kiya tha, mujhse baat kar saktay thay na, kiun nh ki? Jaldi uth jao, please Abeer.

She tried sleeping but sleep was far away from her eyes. She felt movement on the other side of the bed and just as she was about to lay back, he woke up and saw her crying and cupped her face.

A: I m so...

M: no, its OK, how does it matter to me? U do what u want to do.

She laid down wiping her tears.

A: yar Meher, I m sorry, I really am, main humesha tumhari sunta hoon, tum bhi to suno.

M: kya sunoon main? Tum yeh pehle bhi kar chukay ho or main ne us waqt tumse kuch nh kaha lekin ye dubara karnay ki kya zarurat parr gai? Us waqt humari itni bonding nh thi lekin main tumhare saath thi or ab bhi saath hoon or ab ziada bonding bhi hai, phir kiun baat nh ki? Jo dil me aya wahi kiya, mere baaray mein nahi socha.

A: I was too disturbed, tumhe nahi pata k kya hua.

M: mujhse baat kar k tum vo matter solve kar saktay thay Abeer, tumhe pata hai main kitni tension me agayi thi? Tumharay khoon se mera poora shirt bheega hua tha or main behosh hogai, aisi haalat mein ronay se humare bacho par asar par sakta tha, tum ye kaand karnay k baad bhi kiyun aye? Tumko ana hi nahi chahiye tha.

He cupped her cheeks.

A: nahi ata? Ye to tumhari khwahish thi k main tumharay pas ajaun, I know u r angry, but please hear me out.

M: Abeer I need some time, please.

Saying this, she slept. He stared at her face in the dim light, he could she her eyebrows creased and a frown on her lips. He turned on his elbow.

A: mujhe pata hai tum jag rahi ho or mujhe sun bhi rahi ho, mujhe pata hai k koi mujhe samjhay k na samjhay lekin tum zaroor samjho gi Meher, jab Maa nahi thi to tum thi, tumhay pata tha k main Maa k bager kaise raha hoon or aaj jab Maa ne kaha k meri raggo'n me ganda khoon behta hai, it hurt me a lot, I lost my control.

He said but she didn't move.

He continued: jab koi or ye sab kahay to itna bura nahi lagta lekin jab koi apna aisa kahay to dil toot jata hai, tum sun rahi ho na?

She opened her eyes and he could see her eyes pooling up with tears.

M: agar aaj tumhe kuchh hojata, main marr jati tum mujhe chhor jatay to.

A: nahi, main dunia chhor doonga lekin tumko kabhi nahi chhorunga.

M: pehle bhi to yehi kaha tha, or tumhe jan lena chahye k tumhari Maa ne aisa kiun kaha.

A: I don't know about that, but I know one thing that I love u and can't live without u, tum mere liye sab se pehle important ho,koi or important hai to vo tumharay baad hai, na tumse pehle, na tumhare barabar.

M: I know, but this is wrong,maafi chahye to galti bhi sudhaarni paregi, sorry kafi nahi hai.

She turned to the other side and slept. He too laid back and looked at his wrist and tears came in his eyes as he remembered Lakshmi's and Meher's words.

A: (in his heart) papa ko zaroor pata chala hoga k hum kahan hain, unho ne maa se kuch to kaha hoga or kuchh to hai Jo mujhe nahi pata, main jan k rahoonga.

He too slept. Lakshmi was sleeping in her room the next morning when the doorbell rang. She sat up rubbing her eyes and wondered who it might be. She went out of her room and answered the door but found no one there. She was about to close the door but her gaze went on the folded piece of paper on the floor, she picked it up and as she read it, she got shocked.

Meher woke up the next morning and saw that she was not in her room but in Abeer's room, she saw he wasn't there. He came in the room with his guitar and sat on his knees.

jasminerahul thumbnail
meher is right.abeer should have thought of her before doing this.loved abeer saying that he can never leave her.liked him apologizing. please put pics in future
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks for the pm
Linsie thumbnail
Linsie thumbnail
hope both not seriously injured...
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 47~Twisted Truth

Meher woke up the next morning and saw that she was not in her room but in Abeer's room, she saw he wasn't there. He came in the room with his guitar and sat on his knees.

Chalo Jane Do.., Ab Chodo Bhi..
Ithna Bhi Kya Ghusa Karna, Kuch Apni Kaho.., Kuch Meri Suno..
Yu Chup Chup Rah Kar Dil Hi Dil Mein Kya kudhna..

(Kudhna means to not answer back and think of awesome things to reply back)
Abeer held her hand and looked at her with pleading eyes and sang apologizing to her.

Chalo Jane Do, Ab Chodo Bhi
Ithna Bhi Kya Ghusa Karna, Kuch Apni Kaho.., Kuch Meri Suno..
Yu Chup Chup Rah Kar Dil Hi Dil Mein Kya kudhna..

Tumhi Mujse Root Gaye Tho Kisse Baat Karoon Mein
Jee Utta Hoon Mein Tumse Milke, Tum Jo Ho Tho Hoon Mein
Tumhi Mujse Root Gaye Tho Kisse Baat Karoon Mein
Jee Utta Hoon Mein Tumse Milke, Tum Jo Ho Tho Hoon Mein
Mujse Is Pal Ho Moo Phere, Phir Bhi Ho Tum Mere
Dekho Nahin Accha Hota Hai Ithna Chidna...

(He wanted to say that she is his only lifeline and if she stops talking to him, he will die while living and become half dead and half alive and she hugged him)

Mere Dil Ke Tukde Mere Nanhe Se Shaizade
Mujse Yu Naraaz Na Ho, Ithni Na Mujhe Saza De
Mere Dil Ke Tukde Mere Nanhe Se Shaizade
Mujse Yu Naraaz Na Ho, Ithni Na Mujhe Saza De
Dekho Kab Se Tumhe Bulaaye Meri Tarsi Baahein
Aao Pyar Karoon Mein Bahut Hua Ladna Bhidna

Ithna Bhi Kya Ghusa Karna, Kuch Apni Kaho, Kuch Meri Suno
Yu Chup Chup Rah Kar Dil Hi Dil Mein Kya kudhna

(Lakshmi came there to apologize Abeer and to her luck, he was singing the apology song so she sung the last stanza apologizing to him and hugging him)

L: Abeer beta, I m seriously sorry, mujhe maaf kardo na beta, main wada karti hoon k main kabhi tumse aisa nahi kahungi, kabhi tumharay saath aisa nahi karungi.

A: aapne aisa kiun kaha Maa? Itna bura hoon kya main?

M: han aunty boliye na, kiun kaha aapne aisa? Aapne ek bhi baar nahi socha k mera or mere bacho ka kya hota agar isay kuchh hojata to?

L: I m sorry beta, Abeer k papa yahan aye thay.

She told them everything and Abeer hugged her.

L: 2 or baatein hain jo tumse chhupai hai main ne.

A: what is it?

L: pehli baat yeh k mera or Dayal ka kabhi divorce nahi hua tha, main usi din bhaag gai thi jab tum bhaagay, tumharay bager rehna mushkil tha, vo baar baar tumhara dil dukhatay thay to main bhi udaas hojati thi isliye main bhaag gai or unse alag rehne lagi.

A: what? U never divorced him? Like seriously? How do u always manage to do such mistakes? Salute to u

L: 6 months lag jatay or itnay time wahan nahi reh sakti thi, mujhe milna tha tumse

A: or apnay aapko bhi mentally free nahi karna tha us zabardasti k rishtay se.

L: main tumhari fikar samajhti hoon lekin vo tumhe fuzool mein discourage kartay thay, tum complex ka shikaar hogaye thay, tumhe zaroorat thi meri, bohat pata laganay ki koshish ki lekin kuchh pata na chala. Roz tumhe dhoonda karti thi har us jaga jahan mujhe lagta tha k wahan tum ho gay, lekin mujhe tum nahi milay, roz main ye sochti k tumhara milna mushkil hai or phir ek din na-umeed ho kar baith gai, usi din Meher mujhse mili or tum bhi mujhay milay lekin Abeer, ek or bhi baat hai jo main tumhay bataun gi, to shayad tum mujhse nafrat karo k maine tumhe kyun nahi bataya. Jab tum chhotay thay 5 6 saal k, us waqt main pregnant thi, maine yeh baat Dayal ko batayi usi din jis din mujhe pata chala. Maine socha k main us ko apnay saath rakhungi lekin jis din delivery thi, unho ne usi din se usay apne aap se ziada attached kardia lekin tumhe kabhi nahi bataya k tumhari ek behen Maya bhi hai.

A: had hogai, had hi kardi aapne, mujhe ye bhi nahi bataya k meri behen bhi hai, sach to yeh k aapko mujhse nafrat hai.

L: Abeer beta..

A: stop, let me complete. Aap dono dunia k sab se buray parents hain, aap log sirf Maya k mummy papa hain mere nahi, mujhe aap log ne humesha peechay dhakela or aapne mere sath honay ki acting ki lekin ap thi us ghatia insaan k saath, jab maine apna hath kata tab bhi aapne unki side li, kiun? Kiun k mera khoon hi ganda hai or apka pati bohat achha, unke saath reh lijiye na, aapko yahan lana hi meri sab se bari galti thi, aap sirf Maya or mere so called papa se pyaar karti ho, mujhse pyaar nahi karti. Meri galti nahi hai agar aap dono alag rehtay hain to, aap chahti thi k Meher bhi aap jaisi zindagi jiye, I hate u mom, I hate u!

All this while when Abeer was saying this, he had also broken two three vases and Meher was trying to calm him but he was violent all over again. As he said his last words, Lakshmi started crying.

M: aunty, Abeer, please calm down.

A: nahi Meher, itna bara jhoot kaha mujhse, kiun kaha?

L: main tumhe khona nahi chahti thi, ab tumhe ye jhoot lagay k jo bhi lagay, lekin Bhagwan janta hai k maine aisa kiun kiya. Tumharay papa ne mujhe tumharay liye kuchh bheja tha, shayad phir tum mujhpe yakeen karo

She went to bring the letter and came within seconds. She handed it to Abeer. It said:

'Bhai,
I didn't knew I had a brother until papa told me about it. Main humesha papa k saath rahi hoon, papa ne hi mujhe Maa ka pyaar diya or kaha k mumma mar chuki hai lekin papa ziada time tak sach na chhupa sakay or mujhe aaj sab kuchh bata diya. Ab mujhe pata hai k mere pas maa bhi hai or bhai bhi. Kal tak main apnay aapko papa ki iklauti aulaad samajhti thi.

Papa ne mujhe bohat sambhala hai or papa bohat achhay hain. Mujhe unki aankho mein humesha dard dikhta tha or mujhe pata tha k unho ne kisi important cheez ko kho diya hai or vo important cheez aap or maa ho. Bhai, please papa ko maaf kardo. Vo maa se bohat pyaar kartay hain isliye in k saath rehna chahtay hain or aapke bhi. Papa sach mein aapse bhi bohat pyaar kartay hain. Aapko bohat ajeeb feel horaha hoga na? Main samajhti hoon kiun k mujhse bhi yeh sach chhupaya gaya hai lekin main khush bhi hoon k mujhe ek bhai milega.

Bhai, mujhe pata hai aapki shahdi bhi hogai hai or aap papa ban'ne walay hain isliye ab ek betay k nazariye se nahi, balkay baap k nazariye se sochiye k agar aapka bacha aapse door hojaye to kya aapko dukh nahi hoga? Of course hoga, meri is baat k baaray me sochiye ga. Agar aapko papa se nahi bhi milna to please ek bar mujhse zaroor milnay aana, main apnay bhai se aamnay samnay bat karna chahti hoon.

Saath mein maa ko bhi lana jo mujh ko janam de kar usko bhool gai ya kya pata yaad karti bhi ho lekin zahir na karti ho lekin ek baat humesha yaad rakhna k mujhe apse or Maa se mil kar beyhadh khushi milegi or saath mein bhabhi ko bhi mil k main bohat khush houngi. Agar hum sab saath hojaein to sab theek hojaega. Papa buray nahi hain bhai, mujhe achhi tarha yaad hai k bachpan mein khush main hoti thi lekin hassi mujhse pehle unnke chehre pe aati thi, udaas main hoti thi lekin meri aankho me aansu aanay se pehle vo ro diya kartay thay.

Agar hum sab saath na bhi ho, chahay phir milein na milein, yaad karein na karein, main bas ye chahti hoon k aap papa se bhi milo, ek bar koshish karein or bat karein, phir aapki marzi aap, Maa or bhabhi humaray saath rahein na rahein lekin please mere liye itna hi kar dijiye. Main papa ko khush dekhna chahti hoon. Maa or papa k beech bohat complications hain or unho nay divorce bhi nahi liya, ye achha mauka hai unko saath mein lanay ka.

Zindagi me life partner ki zarurat parti hi hai or vo to ek doosray se itna pyaar kartay hain, humari waja se suffer kar rahay hain. Bas itna hi kahungi k jab vo itnay sacrifices de saktay hain to hum kiun nahi de saktay? Apko kabhi papa ka pyaar nahi mila or mujhe Maa ka nahi mila, please at least is pyaar k liye sochiye.

Apki chhoti behen,
Maya'

Linsie thumbnail
nice update
thanks for the pm