Best Performance Sunday 07/05

Poll

vote for your favourite performance

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
altgr thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What an amazing episode, enjoyed it thoroughly. Everyone was so good. Shreyan sang a ghazal and how beautifully he has sung it, the moment he started to sing, it touched my heart. Sonakshi was very good, I could not enjoy much because I was not familiar with the song but she was brilliant. SMP with Suzanne D'Mello what a powerpacked performance, she is truly a rockstar. Riya was again very good and so was Dhroon. Adnan was awesome. Very impressed with Hasrat, truly a deserving wild card. Jassu's voice is so powerful and to sing with Jasraj is not easy but he did extremely well. Yumna was good. Satyajit was mind blowing as always. Very tough to choose one, for me it was between Shreyan and SMP this time. I will go with SMP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An amazing episode!! Felt like I was watching a concert not a competition show.. Shreyan for me ðŸ˜³ because for me it was like sab ki performance ek taraf and Shreyan ki ek taraf thi ðŸ˜³ .. Got me speechless!! 

And also because I loved the coordination, in some performances the jury was singing more than the kid or singing along that I couldn't hear the kid properly.. Like for Hasrat, it touched my heart when he sang the antara which was the only line he sang solo.. And some kids like Satyajit and Yumna looked confused when to stop or sing together.. I also liked the coordination during Adnan, Riya and Sonakshi's..

Otherwise, everyone performed well and it brought the best out of the kids singing with the jury!!

We even mentioned in some topic that we would like to see the kids sing with jury.. Looks like another wish of ours got fulfilled ðŸ˜†.
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Instead of bringing movie stars promoting their films, I mentioned in another thread, we should have duets among the juries and contestants. Looks like someone in Zee took heed. More of these in coming episodes.

The kids rocked today.
Shreyan was in top of his game. Brilliant.
I liked Shreyan's most.

With SMP and Sonakshi close second.  
jenny156 thumbnail
I would also like to add that I loved Riya's voice modulation when she sang Laila.. She was excellent !! This girl can sing both Lata ji and Sunidhi type songs with ease.. She is a surprise package and if she works harder, she can go far in the competition!!
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I would also like to add that I loved Riya's voice modulation when she sang Laila.. She was excellent !! This girl can sing both Lata ji and Sunidhi type songs with ease.. She is a surprise package and if she works harder, she can go far in the competition!!

2 week's before her performances were not up to the mark. But now her position is very strong. I also think she can be in top 5 if she continues to perform like this.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My choice is Sonakahi Kar she sung beautifully Ria also sung beautifully Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
altgr thumbnail
Total 9 votes so far. Shreyan is leading with 3 followed by Satyajeet 2.
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

Total 9 votes so far. Shreyan is leading with 3 followed by Satyajeet 2.

Shreyan satyajit and Sonakshi are mostly leading all the polls..😆
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya17.8

Shreyan satyajit and Sonakshi are mostly leading all the polls..😆

Yes exactly ðŸ˜†
Every week either of them wins the poll ðŸ˜†
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156