Ae dil hai mushkil thread -Teaser on page 126

paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrCIzTWWcAI5ba5.jpg Edited by paridhi2020 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi2020 thumbnail

Karan Johar: Can't wait to direct Anushka, Aishwarya in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

IndiaToday.in  March 27, 2015 | UPDATED 13:42 IST

Mail

Print

A+ A-
3.48k SHARES
Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma to star in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Filmmaker Karan Johar, who will bring Aishwarya and Anushka on screen together in his upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, says he can't wait to direct both the actresses as he has previously not worked with any of them.

Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma to star in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

The film also features Ranbir Kapoor.

"The film that I am directing has Ranbir (Kapoor), Anushka (Sharma) and Aishwarya. I can't wait to direct Anushka and Aishwarya as these are the two girls I haven't worked with at all," the filmmaker said here on Thursday at the red carpet of HT Mumbai's Most Stylish Awards.

"I am very excited," he added.

Further, he revealed "there is a lot of fashion and style to look forward to in the film".

Ranbir Kapoor will also be a part of the film

Anushka Sharma had earlier revealed to an online portal that the film is not a triangular love story and she plays the female lead in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. The film is slated to be released in June 2016.

Edited by paridhi2020 - 8 years ago
Isn't this too early, shoot starts in Sept. 
paridhi2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Isn't this too early, shoot starts in Sept. 

i made this thread so early IK .Kindly collaborate πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
yeah excited for ADMH
RK, ANU,AISH AUNTY will rock it πŸ˜› [:D/]

Originally posted by: paridhi2020

i made this thread so early IK .Kindly collaborate πŸ˜†

OkiesπŸ‘πŸΌ
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res res res

AM IN,.. 😎
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Karan Johar @karanjohar

And the location hunting begins!!!! #aedilhaimushkil

_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best to the entire team..Especially Anu and Aish.. 😳
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

KJo talking about the film in a recent interview:

"Ae Dil Hain Mushkil' - your forthcoming film with Ranbir, Anushka & Aishwarya- sounds promising. Can you tell us a bit about its story & context?

I was working on another film. I had to take my mother to New York to address some health issues. I boarded that flight and then suddenly, I got an idea for the film. By the time I spent twenty days away from India, I had written the film in my head. And it was the story of Ae Dil Hain Mushkil'. I have always wanted to make a film about unrequited love and take it to a larger level. This story may have the syntax of some of my earlier films, but the story telling, the characters & the context are I believe, very new. I could not see anyone but Ranbir, Anushka & Aishwarya in the leading parts.

It has been suggested that it is like Doosra Aadmi' (Rishi Kapoor- Rakhee starrer). Again, it's nothing like Doosra Aadmi'. I have been through these comparisons before (laughs).

Ae Dil Hain Mushkil' is an original piece of work. It's a story close to my heart. I am just happy to be back on set. After the last few years, I feel that I have acquired abandon. Also my experience with Bombay Velvet' has definitely drawn some kind of silence in my cinema; because Anurag is all about silence & all about noise. I think that with this synergy and various other aspects that I have gone through in my life, I feel there will be a new me in this film. I am looking forward to explore that side of me while making it.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/karan-johar/half-truths-what-we-live-karan-johar-film-industry-his-debut-actor-and