ARFF A Tale of two strangers Pt 12 pg62 uptd 12dec pms later

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone...!!! My name is Nikita...I like reading ff's so much that I have tried to write my own fan fiction...!! It's a KASH fanfic...!! But you can assume shilpa/ sukirti/Jennifer as you all like...!!

I want to thanks anika for unique plot...& thanku sooo much punam di...!! Apko toh mai mai waise bhi bohot pareshan karti hu ...hope aage bhi karti rahugi ..:P hehehheh sorry..!!

So here is the prologue of my first ever fanfic on AR :

A TALE OF TWO STRANGERS- ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA...<3

Girl: "Everyone says 8 years are more than enough to forget someone, bohot kuch badal jata hai inn 8 years mei, par mai aj tak tumhe nahi bhul payi Armaan... Aisa lagta hai ki tum aj bhi yahi ho, kahi se bhi aake tum phir mujhe pareshan karoge, apni koi stupid se harkat par mujhe gussa dilaoge aur phir apni innocent harkato se mana bhi loge..

Tum mujhe chod kar chale gaye, apni best friend ko chod kar chale gaye, bina kuch btaye bina kuch kahe hamari 5 years ki friendship ko khatam krke chale gaye. Mai tumse nafrat karti hu armaan. U broke my trust. "

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON

Guy:  I don't know why but chaah kar bhi mai usse nafrat nahi kar pa rha hu.  she is not interested in me anymore. She wants to break our friendship forever & never want to see my face again in her life. I still don't believe that but when Siddhant said this is the truth I felt broken from inside. I never believed due to some misunderstandings between our parents she will break our 5 years friendship in just a minute so easily. Yes, that time I hated her for what she did to me. She was the only best friend I had. Abi bhi nafrat karta hu but jab bhi sochta hu aisa lagta hai kahi na kahi something is still there, something which I don't know. And don't know why after several attempts I...( he took a deep breath & said)

Mai chah kar bhi usse nahi bhula pa raha hu, I...I still...I still miss her a lot...!

So here is my fanfic prologue,..!!! please do leave comments that how u find this..!! I don't know I have just given a trial...!! Plz do tell me..!!!

Thanku so much...!!

Will soon post the part too..!!

Love u all...!!

Nikita...<3

Edited by desire_nikki - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desire_nikki thumbnail
INDEX
PROLOGUE : PAGE 1
PART 1        : PAGE 2
PART 2        : PAGE 3
PART 3        : PAGE 6
PART 4       : PAGE 9
PART 5 A    : PAGE 15
PART 5B   :PAGE 20
PART 6    : PAGE 26
PART 7   : PAGE 31
PM BOX : PAGE 32
PART 8  : PAGE 40
PART 9 : PAGE 44
PART 10 & Important note: page 48
PART 10 B : PAGE 51 
PART 11 : Page 57
PART 12 :PG 62

PM PROCEDURE

Buddy this A/c : "  anvita.malhotra   "
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsume dear...waiting 4 part1 eagerly...plz post soon
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
continue soon
attraction.101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome blossom concept dear 
Can't wait to read further 
Cont super duper soon 
desire_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: megha_kajen

awsume dear...waiting 4 part1 eagerly...plz post soon

yeah just working on it..!!
will post soon...!!
& thanku..!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
take care..!!
desire_nikki thumbnail

thanku..!!
will continue soon..!!
desire_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara.dmg

nice concept
continue soon

thanku..😊😊
desire_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny_sms

Awesome blossom concept dear 

Can't wait to read further 
Cont super duper soon 

Thanku soo much...!!
will post soon...!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
take care..!! 
desire_nikki thumbnail

PART 1

It was a fine morning, sun spreading his bright & warm rays all over to let people know that it's another beautiful day after the dark night. There was a big white bungalow near beach. As the sun rays enter into a room, a girl almost in her mid- twenties, sleep was disturbed & a frown crept on her face which is no less than an angel. Suddenly an alarm clock noise disturbed her sleep. She shut the alarm clock off. She jumped out of her bed to freshen up. Soon she was wearing her jogging suit & made her way out of the house for a morning walk.

Suddenly she stops in front of a basket ball court where some boys & girls younger than her were playing. A smile formed on her lips while she stood there watching them. This court always bring her several memories of her past some sweet yet painful. Moving back in her memory lane she remembered two children's a boy & a girl playing basket ball in the same court. She saw some blur memories of her & her best friend playing & then fighting like tom & jerry and end up bursting in to laughter's.

Soon she came back from her dreamland when the ball hit floor near the place where she was standing. She took the ball in her hands while moving towards the court she kept dribbling the ball. While the younger boys & girls asked her to return her ball.

Boy: didi please return our ball.

Girl: Di would you like to play with us.

She smiled at them & started playing with them. She did two baskets but soon she heard her mobile ring and checked the time. She knew she was late so after bidding goodbye to them she left the court but before going out of the sight she turns around and while staring the court she thought to herself

Girl: "Everyone says 8 years are more than enough to forget someone, bohot kuch badal jata hai inn 8 years mei, par mai aj tak tumhe nahi bhul payi Armaan... Aisa lagta hai ki tum aj bhi yahi ho, kahi se bhi aake tum phir mujhe pareshan karoge, apni koi stupid se harkat par mujhe gussa dilaoge aur phir apni innocent harkato se mana bhi loge..

Tum mujhe chod kar chale gaye, apni best friend ko chod kar chale gaye, bina kuch btaye bina kuch kahe hamari 5 years ki friendship ko khatam krke chale gaye. Mai tumse nafrat karti hu armaan. U broke my trust. "

Coming out from her thoughts she make her way towards her home. As soon as she entered she saw an old lady almost in mid-sixties dressed in a silk sari, carrying a pooja thali in her hand as she was coming out directly from pooja room. Her lips was continuously chanting some mantra. She silently made her way towards the lady. As her back was facing her she move close to her ear and shouted

Girl: Naaannniii,...!!!

& the girl hugged her from back. The lady was none other than her nani. Nani put her one free hand on her ear and asked her to leave her.

Nani: Riddhima. Yeh sab kya hai. Subha huyi nahi ki tera chillaana shuru ho gaya. Aur aj jogging se aane mein itni der kaise ho gayi.

Riddhima: woo nani...beech mei basket ball court dikha toh bachho ke saath ek match khelne lag gayi thi. Sorry nani next time pakka dhyaan rakhugi.

Riddhima held her ears while making a cute innocent puppy face which melted everyone.

Nani: achha achha ab ye makkhan maarna band kar (buttering) aur ja jaldi se tyaar hoja aj se college start ho rahe hai na. yeh toh bas tumhara last year h college mei phir toh tum doctor bann jaogi, apne papa ka sapna pura karogi...

She said all this lovingly while caressing her hair.

Riddhima: haa nani mai bhi bohot excited hu. Waise mom-dad kaha hai dikhai nahi de rahe aur anjali di wo uthi nahi abi tak.

Nani: haan shashank aur padma bas aate hee hoge aur anjali abhi uthi nahi hogi. Chal tu bhi ja jaldi se ready hoja aur apni behan ko bhi utha de warna roj ki tarah late hogi aur pure ghar ko sar par uitha legi.

And they both started laughing.

Riddhima: haan nani mai bas abi aayi aur di ko bhi utha dugi. Bye nani.

Riddhima move towards her & anjali's room. As they both share a same room. Its neither a big room nor a small one. It was a simple but beautifully decorated by them. Riddhima move towards anjali & after about 10 minutes of continuous lecture, anjali woke up & sat on the bed, eyes still closed asking her in sleepy voice

Anjali: kya hai ridzy...ku itni subha subha pareshan kar rahi ho, abi toh sirf 8:30 huye hai sone do naa, chuttiyon (holidays) mei bhi jaldi utha diya.

She said all this in her sleepy voice & again lay on her bed to catch some sleep but suddenly she opened her eyes & sat down with a jerk when she realized she had been bathed in water. She can hear riddhima's laughter in the room soon she jumped out of the bed running behind riddhima. While saving herself from her elder sister she shouted to get ready fast or else they'll be late for the college on their first day. Anjali stops in her tracks and said

Anjali: OMG..!  how can I forget aj se toh hamare college start ho raha h. aur mujhe Atul se bhi milna h. how stupid of me.

And she in mere second ran to washroom. Riddhima too soon freshen up and reached near her mirror to comb her hairs. Again she got lost in her thoughts. From the side drawer she took out a photograph of her childhood with her best friend.

Riddhima: Hey Ammy, aj mai tumhe bohot miss kar rahi hu. Jab bhi hamara new session start hota tha tum hamesha mere saath hote the aur mujhe akela nahi chodte the. Par aj pta nahi tum kaha ho. Kya tumhe ek baar bhi apni best friend ki yaad nahi aati. Hamari 5 years ki friendship, fun, happiness, sadness, fighting - all came to an end at once. After you I had friends but no best friends. There are so many questions that have to be answered. Why you suddenly left? I hate you for this & will never forgive for breaking our friendship & my trust. Despite of all this I still miss you...!!"

"Ridzy" a voice came from outside. She put the photograph back in her drawer cleared her face & moved outside where anjali was waiting for her.

Anjali: kya ridzy kitni der laga di. Chal ab jaldi college ka time ho gaya hai.

Riddhima: ha di chalo

Shashank: well best of luck my daughters...!! He said while giving a broad smile.

Anjali & Riddhima together: Thanku papa/Dad. And hugged him.

They bid goodbye to everyone & headed towards the college.

SOMEWHERE IN LONDON IN LATE EVENING

In the late evening, a guy was returning his house after partying whole day with his friends. He move to his room which was quite dark but there was enough light to watch anyone's face. He lay on his bed and took a bracelet in his hands which was gifted by someone. He remembers his old days and smiled with tears swimming in his eyes.

He was quite young; well we can say he was in his mid- twenties. He was smart, handsome, and attractive & prince charming a girl can wish for. He has a perfect well build body.

Suddenly a voice of another guy broke his trance.

Guy: Armaan...!!! Kaha hai tu...!!

Armaan: Haan Rahul, am here in my room..!!

Rahul is Armaan's best friend since he was in his senior secondary school in Delhi. Then they both went to London for their further medical studies.

Rahul is a nice guy, having a fair complexion but still he is smart. Armaan & Rahul were really naughty at times & also fun loving & helpful by nature but both are big flirts. They both use to flirt around in their college with many girls but end up messing everything for each other. Then they use to fight like Idiots but end up rolling into laughter's.  Armaan never let anyone know that behind this happy go lucky guy, there is a person who is sad & is missing something very important in his life, but Rahul always comes to know that he missed being with his only best friend & always consoles him & make him smile.

Rahul move towards Armaan's room and asked

Rahul: what are you doing here alone that too in darkness? Why you left party so early? And are you done with you packing stuff?

He asked several questions non-stop to which Armaan smile at his friend's concern.

Armaan: Yes, I have done my packing & I was just getting bored and also want to spend some time with myself before leaving London forever...!!

Rahul: Kya hua Ammy..?? Is everything alright..??

He asked with a concern on his face.

Armaan: yeah...!! Everything is fine. But...!!!

He stopped for a moment, then again having a long sigh he continued...

Armaan: But tomorrow I am going to India...And Where I never wanted to go...MUMBAI...!!

He said his last word in whisper...!!

Rahul: Don't worry Armaan, everything will be fine...!! Being in Mumbai doesn't mean that youll meet her. I mean 8 years is no less. Why don't you just forget her who even broke your trust & friendship & hates u too. Ussi ne yeh dosti todhi thi na then why are you still bothered. Ussi ki  wajah se tujhe tere parents ne sabse itna dhur bhej diya.

Rahul said all this with anger in his voice. He was expecting Armaan to pour his heart out to him before going back so that he won't feel a burden on himself.

Armaan: Nahi Rahul...!!! I don't know why but chaah kar bhi mai usse nafrat nahi kar pa rha hu...!! I know that ki hamare parents ko pata chal gaya tha & they took our relationship -rather our friendship - too seriously. And when Dad decided to move to Delhi in order to keep me away from her I tried every possible way to contact her. But nothing worked. Her dad even knows about us so he did't let me contact her through any means. I even sent a letter through one of her friend Siddhant, so that we can meet for last time & can find out a way to remain in touch. But then he told me she is not interested in me anymore. She wants to break our friendship forever & never want to see my face again in her life. I still don't believe that but when Siddhant said this is the truth I felt broken from inside. I never believed due to some misunderstandings between our parents she will break our 5 years friendship in just a minute so easily. I still tried to talk to her for once but to no avail. She doesn't even want to see my face. I can't contact her from any source. Yes, that time I hated her for what she did to me. She was the only best friend I had. Abi bhi nafrat karta hu but jab bhi sochta hu aisa lagta hai kahi na kahi something is still there, something which I don't know. And don't know why after several attempts I...( he took a deep breath & said)

Mai chah kar bhi usse nahi bhula pa raha hu, I...I still...I still miss her a lot...!

Thanku so much readers for ur response on prologue...!! i hope u all will like the part too and story too..!! just wanna request plzz if u like do hit lyk button and plz comment ..!! ur comments are really valuable...!! they will tell me where m lacking in my story..!! plz do comment nd tell me how u find it...!!

thanku once again..!!!

enjoy tha part...!!!

take care..!!

Love Nikita..<3