desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Thanku so much..😊😊
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART 6

Anjali: Shut up u too...dono jab dekho bakwaas baatein karke irritate karte rehte ho...Aur Atul mujhe ek minute ke liye laga ki finally you used your mind and said something sensible...But see you again disappointed me with your silly bakwas...and wait tumne meri behan ko Tom kaha...

Atul: Anjali wo..woo nahi maine Ridzy ko thodi na Tom kaha maine toh Uss naye ladke ko jerry kaha..!!

She glared at him dangerously while Atul sweated with her deadly glare and started thinking to make some lame excuse.

Atul: Sorry Anjali...woo..toh bas maine aise hee keh diya tha...Muskaan ne kaha tha lekin pehle..haine tumne suna than a...bol na muski...

Muskaan: oye...mujh par mat daal..!! maine toh bs tom & jerry kaha tha..naam toh tu7ne diye the..!!

And again it all returned to his head as he was reciting sorry to Anjali and Anjali was sticked at her anger...!

Anjali: Shut up Atul...Mujhe na tumse baat hee nahi karni...huhh

And with a hump she turned around. Atul continue with his task of reciting Sorry and asked for forgiveness but Anjali was too stubborn to hear any of his pleas. On the other side Muskaan was getting frustrated with every passing minute. She was feeling helpless as she believed the fact that some things or some people never change.

When she turned around she saw Abhi Nikki teasing sessions...Then she look towards gate she found Miss.Tom & Mr.Jerry fighting over no reason. She knew there is no way out to stop all their bickering going over here. She was so much fed up with all of them that she move out of her seat and stood infront of the whole class near teacher's desk and took her hands to her ears covered them properly, closed her eyes and shouted at top of her voice...

Muskaan: Guuuyyysss...Sssttoooppp Ittt...!!!

Suddenly listening to Muskaan's cry everyone looked in her direction to find out why she was shouting out of blue...Muskaan open her eyes and saw every eye in the classroom was staring at her. Finally Anjali was about to speak when an known voice interrupted her speech .

Voice: yeh sab kya ho raha hai...??

All of them standing their turned around only to find Mrs. Sharma there standing on the entrance of the classroom. Whole class suddenly became silent as we say it was the silence before a disaster. All of them were either staring at her or have their heads bowed..She finally entered in class and reached near desk. And again spoke tuning towards the gang as she saw everyone in the bickering, fighting and shouting..!!

Mrs. Sharma: maine abhi aap sabse kuch pucha shyad...yeh sab kya ho raha tha...?

she turned towards Muskaan and spoke

Mrs Sharma: aur aap Miss Muskaan...maine aapko kitni baar advice kiya hai ki ap jara apni awaaz ko control mein rakhe...lekin lagta hai apko sirf samjhana kaafi nahi hai...

Muskaan: so- Sorry Mam...wo sab chilla rahe the toh unko chup...chup karaane ke liye mai ...

Mrs. Sharma: let me complete for you...Aap bhi chillane lag gayi...very good...Aur aap sab..

She turn towards Atul-Anjali & Abhi-Nikki...as they were standing bowing their heads just in queue after Muskaan...While Mrs. Sharma continued with her speech of asking them to stop all this nonsense talks & dog cat fights in her class. When all of them apologize She turned to Armaan & Riddhima standing on other side. She glared at Riddhima as She thought riddhima is a quite girl & never indulge in any of the cat & dog fights but today opposite happens she was the one whose volume was high and easily audible from other classrooms. She finally spoke
Riddima: wo...Sorry...Sorry Ma'am...! wo main..

Mrs. Sharma: Miss Gupta...Maine aapse kya koi bhi explanation mangi...

She nodded her head in no. while lecturer continues

Mrs. Sharma: So Miss Gupta kyuki maine aapko pehli baar aisi fights mein dekha hai..toh mai aapko ek chance deti hu...i will not say a word to you...but because ap bhi in sabka part thi aur mujhe apse yeh expect nahi tha toh ap ki balki ap sab ki punishment yeh hai ki jo assignment aap sab ko 1 month baad dena tha wo ap mujhe 1 week baad denge. And you..(addressing Armaan) ...You must be Mr. Mallik..right...

Armaan nodded his head in yes. She continued

Mrs. Sharma: Mr. Mallik mujhe apke baare mein bataya gaya tha ki ap apne college ke topper the..but on your very first day apke iss first but not last impression ko thik karne ka ek mauka deti u...aap bhi mujhe inn sab ke saath wo assignment 1 week baad submit karwayenge. I hope i am clear to you all. And yeah kyuki mujhe sabse jyada ap dono ki voices a rahi thi so i have decided one thing for both of you

She looked at Armaan & Riddhima while saying all this where as they both were standing there , bowing their heads and praying god to rescue them...Mrs Sharma spoke

Mrs Sharma: aap dono ko dekh kar lagta hai...ki ap dono bohot hee achhe dost honge..!!

Hearing this both of them jerked their heads up and looked towards her in utter shock and then turn towards each other and stare where as she continued

Mrs Sharma: Aur isliye maine decide kiya hai ki baaki sab assignment mein apne partners ki choice khud kar sakte hai but ...but mai yeh chahti hu ki Ap Miss Gupta and Mr. Mallik...ap dono iss project mei partners ho aur ek saath kaam kare...I hope isse aapki friendship badegi aur aap dono finally apni teenage year se nikal kar kuch bado ki tarah behave karenge...And yeah for the last time i am reminding you all agli baar mujhe meri class mein aisa kuch nahi chahiye ...Keep in mind...warna aapka career abi bhi mere haath mein hai...So you all better behave...

With that stern looks she gave to the whole class, gang finally moves to their places and sat quietly as no one dare to utter a word now. Where as Armaan seated with Atul being new in the class.

Finally the class went on. Thankfully she didn't said anything after that except for giving deadly glares to all of them,. Soon the class came to an end and before leaving she told all of them to be ready for the assignments which they have to make in a group of two people. She asked them to be ready as it was just after a week. 

Finally the class was over and all of them stood up and came to Armaan as to introduce ech other. Atul was the first one who spoke to Armaan

Atul: Hey mai Atul hu Atul Joshi..aur tum..

Armaan: Armaan...Armaan Mallik..!!

Atul: Armaan...you look handsome man...thodi tips mujhe bhi de na...Wo dekh dikh rahi hai na jeans aur white shirt wali...wo meri wali hai yaar...kuch tips dena mai bhi usko impress karna chahta hoon..!

Armaan smiled hearing Atul talks when he heard him speaking again

Atul: Arre maine tumhe sabse toh milwaya hee nahi ..sorry yaar...chalo mai hamari puri gang se tumhe milwata hoon...!

They both move towards the gang and Atul started introducing him to everyone...BUt then Anjali interrupted & said

Anjali: Thanx Atul But mai mera introduction khud de sakti hu... Hey Armaan...I am Anjali Gupta...

Armaan: Hey Anjali..!! ...Nice to meet you ..!!! And must say you look gorgeous..!!

Anjali: Yeah..Thanx...You too look handsome..! And yeah feel free to call me Anjie...we are friends now...right..?

Atul: Haan ab se tum bhi hamare friend ho..!!

Armaan: Yeah sure i would love to..!!

Anjali: So Armaan meet her she is Muskaan...our 24 hrs chatter box..!!

Armaan moved his hand in front of Muskaan giving her big smile...Muskaan returned his smile and warmly welcomed him

Muskaan: Hi Armaan..!!

Muskaan was lost in her thoughts and a dreamy smile was playing on her lips...
She thought to herself.."haaye kitna cutee hai ...Thanku babaji ab college mein ek toh dhang ka chehra dekhne ko milega..."

She was so lost in herself that she didn't realised she was still holding his hand and was staring at him in a clear view of their whole gang except for Riddhima as she was talking to someone else in the class, so she was not able to listen anything but her eyes was still fixed on the gang.

Anjali nudged Muskaan with her elbow seeing lost in Armaan...Armaan was feeling bit shy but then he thought he was proud that no girl can escape from his charm..!

Muskaan came out of her world and looked here and there feeling all embarrassed ...!!

Anjali: aur Armaan isse milo yeh hai Abhimanyu modi..!

Abhi: hello..Welcome to our college...!!

Abhi gave a sweet smile to him but he was feeling jealous at the same time & they shakes their hands when Armaan withdrew his hand he looked towards the person standing next to Abhimanyu. He froze seeing her there and as she was already staring at him. When Abhimanyu turned to Nikki to introduce her she was already looking at Armaan. Abhimanyu and whole gang saw this Nikki and Armaan staring at each other without blinking...All of them exchange confused looks not understanding anything...Finally their wait was over when Nikki gave a big smile and moving forward hugged Armaan tightly in excitement ..!! Armaan was feeling really very very happy too...both of their happiness was beyond anything.

Abhi was feeling very jealous of Armaan. He was on the line of losing his temper but Atul held his hand and stopped him. Riddhima was also looking in their direction. She too came back and join the gang asking through eyes what's happening while all of them shake their heads in negative saying they don't know.

Finally they broke their hug and Nikki's smile vanished she moved back a little...Armaan was confused seeing her behaviour but when he saw some tinch of naughtiness in her eyes he knew what was coming next but before he could have done anything to save himself from his real wrestler best buddy Nikki...She slapped him hard on his face...

Everyone was shocked for a second as they don't know what was going on...Why Nikki just slapped someone right in front of the whole class and even when he is new here and don't know anyone and even had not done anything yet...!!

Riddhima was also thinking about the same but she was happy as she knew this junior hulk monkey deserves it. All confusion was soon cleared when Nikki spoke...

Nikki: You idiot...you monkey duffer kahike...kaha the tum...aur tum london jakar mujhe bhul gaye...

Armaan: Arre meri maa..main kaunsa waha par party karne gaya tha..!! mere pas bohot saare kaam the ...teri tarah faltu mirror ke saamne baith kar khud ko dekhta nahi reta tha...

Nikki: Haan thik hai na toh...par atleast call toh kar sakta tha na tu wo kyu nahi kiya...maine tujhe kitna miss kiya pta h tujhe...!!

She made a cute baby face...and when she saw Armaan looking at her with his adorable smile she smiled and hugged him tightly again as her eyes became moist and she said

Nikki: I missed you so much Ammy.!!

Armaan: I missed you too Nikki..!

They broke apart when they heard Atul's voice.

Atul: Arre hume bhi toh btao yeh ho kya raha hai...aisa lag raha hai kumb ke mele mei ram aur shyam mill gaye ho/..!!

Listening to this Muskaan and atul started laughing where as Nikki glared sushing them.

Nikki: Guyss stop it..!! Tum isse mill chuke ho...But ab ek aur identity se milo...Yeh hai mera Ammy...actually hamare parents business partners the toh delhi mein hum dono ne saath hee apni studies kari h...aur khub mast bhi...!

Abhi: Ohh...nice to meet you Ammy..!! Ab tum aa hee gaye ho toh apni best friend ki engagement ceremony toh attend jarur karoge na..!

Armaan was confused and he turned towards Nikki, whom now has turn red in mention of engagement...She look towards Armaan and knew she has to answer many questions.

Nikki: haan...wo Armaan mai tumhe btane hee wali thi...Abhi aur meri engagement hone wali hai iss month ke end mein...

Armaan: Ohh...toh finally tujhe koi toh milla...mujhe toh laga nahi tha ki koi ek wrestler se shaadi karni ke liye maan jayega...
Then he turned to Abhi...

Armaan: Congrats man...! i hope iss wrestler se tu jyada maar na khaye...bach ke rehna...bohot maarti hai yaar...maine isse 2 years jhela hai..huhh

Abhi: Don't worry...mujhe nahi maar payegi...ku Nikki...

Abhi smirked at her where as one second before Nikki was on her edge of anger but another second she turned into a red tomato and hugged Abhi sideways and everyone smiled at this cute couple. Finally Atul remembered something ad turned to Riddhima

Atul: Ridzy...tum theek toh ho na aj tumhe yeh achanak ho kya gaya tha..!!

Muskaan, Abhi & Anjali too remembered Riddhima's behavior and said

Muskaan: Ha ridzy teri tabet toh theek hai na...aj pehli baar maine tujhe aise ladhte ve dekha hai...Sach mein Tum dono na cartoon network ke Tom & Jerry lag rahe the..!!

Muskaan started with her typical laughing as others rolled her eyes. While she was addressing Armaan, he too was feeling embarrassed

Anjali: Haan...aur mai toh tumhari behan hu ...aj tak kabhi hum dono aise nahi lade phir tum uss ke saath kyu ladh rahi thi..!! I never saw your this side..!

Everyone was feeling strange with Riddhima's behavior as they know her since college first day and as much they knew about her she was kind of a reserved person. She only prefers to speak less and as much necessary. She always kept herself at peace whether it was about other's fight or her own...She never raised her voice. The fact is true that yeah she did enjoy with her friends and smiles and use to have loads of fun as her behavior resembles to a kid but same time she kept herself away from everyone.

Atul spoke breaking her thoughts..

Atul: Aur Ridzy itna toh humne tujhe aj tak Sid se bhi ladhte ve nahi dekha tha...

Whenever Riddhima looked at Armaan, don't know why but she was feeling very weird. She was still unknown of his identity as no interaction has been done till now. But she was feeling restless. As till now after those incidents she never had a fight with anyone. She kept herself reserved from everyone. She was so broken that even she was not at the terms of starting a new life all over again without her best friend whom have almost changed her. He made her a brave girl to face every problem...He make her smile, make her laugh, taught basketball which she always want to...just discover the real Riddhima inside her but once again when he left the old Riddhima returned which never fights, never enjoys her life at her own wish, just kept herself away from people and never showed her feelings.

She almost forgot to smile in those days but she was very Thankful to Sid at times who helped her to return to her normal self. That's why she started considering him as a friend, not best friend. She still has only one and always will. She snapped out of her thoughts as 
Atul again spoke 

Atul; kaha kho gayi ridzy...!! aj toh sach mein tumhe dekh kar hume shock laga...arre haan tumhe aur Armaan ko toh saath mein assignment karna hai...phr uss hitler ne ek hafta hee diya hai yaar ...

Muskaan; Haan yaar pata nahi kaise hoga...aur tum dono ko ladne ki kya jarurat thi...dekho kya ho gaya...tum dono ki wajah se hume bhi banana padega..

Abhi: Muski sirf wo hee nahi apan sab bhi ladh rahe the isliye sabko saath mein milli hai punishment...

Anjali: Haan but ab karna toh padega hee ...arre by the way Armaan tum Ridzy se kaha mille kyuki tum dono ko yaha aise ladhte dekh kar lag toh nahi raha tha ki tum usse pehli baar mille ho...

Armaan looked towards Riddhima and find her face pale yellow...he didn't understand but he was confused looking at her like this. She was all fine 10 minutes before but now what had have happened all of a sudden she is looking pale as she is standing with them but her mind was somewhere else. She was looking at Armaan continuously staring him but with dreamy look. Armaan snapped out of his thoughts when again Anjali said

Anjali: What happen...kaha kho gaye..??

Armaan; umm...woo...nothing...mai Basket se aj subha basket ball court par milla tha..!! maine isse challenge kiya tha ki mujhe hara ke dikhaye.!!! 

Nikki: Ohh really...but Ammy toh best hai usse basketball mein koi nahi hara sakta...!!

Anjali: No ways...Ridzy bohot achha khelti hai...meri behan hai and i know usne Armaan ko jarur hara diya hoga...kyu Ridzy..

But Riddhima did not uttered a word...She was so lost that even she did not know that everyone was calling her. When Armaan felt like rescuing her he interrupted

Armaan: Well guys...abi iss k koi answer nahi hai kuki hamare scores 1-1 the...but don't worry mai bohot jaldh hee isko hara ke tum sabko iska answer de dunga...I am the best always...right Nikki..!!

Nikki: Right Ammy..!! I am with you..!!

Atul: mai bhi...i am with u too Armaan...

Anjali: ohh..Then i am with my sister...Ridzy...don't worry mai tere sath hu...!!

Abhi: even mai bhi...

Muskaan; ummm mai kiski side lu...chodo mai dono ki sde hu...mai refery ban jaugi..!! inn dono ka ek match karate hai...

Abhi: guys...match baad mein abi late ho raha hai apan sabko assignments ki tyaari karni hai chalo...

Nikki: haan armaan yeh Mrs. Sharma hitler hee hai...toh tum aur Ridzy bhi start kardo warna wo apne staring looks se hee maar daalegi tum dono ko...!!

Everyone laughed and moved out as they don't have much time. Armaan too thougth of moving out but then he thought no formal introduction has been done with her so he thought to ask her...and know about the reason of sudden colour change of her face...

Armaan:...umm wo..Basket...sabse introduction ho gaya mera but tumse hee nahi huya hai...i mean jab se mille hai ladh hee rahe hai...so what about being friends and start all over again...

Armaan extended his hand nd said

Armaan: Hey..I am Armaan...

She looked dazed.. Her face turned more pale as if she has seen some ghost. Armaan was confused as she was staring at his hand ...he snapped his fingers infront of her. And knew she has came out of her thoughts but didn't spoke anything

Armaan: Basket u okay...?? umm...is everything fine..??

Riddhima by now was having tears in her eyes..She don't know why she was feeling like this...But by the time she heard Armaan's name for the first time from Atul...She don't know why but she felt ki if he would be the person she is waiting for ...from last 8 years
She was not able to stop back her tears so she moved her hand..shaked her hand with him and said

Riddhima: Hi..I..I..am...Riddhima...

Thannku guys...i know i am again late but this time no excuses.. I was so disturbed that i was not able to write my this part...i have deleted & written this part for all most 3 tyms..!! Please its a request if u like plz comment...every criticism is welcome..!!
take care..
nikita..
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update dear...loved it...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved da gang nok jhok...reminds me of DMG...loved Nikki n Armaan bond...sweet...hope Rahul comes soon...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
-Xpress- thumbnail
Loved the story..awesome  <3
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanx for pm
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm update.