Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

I think their plan was grand AbhiRa reunion after Abhinav's exit. But trp ne aisa shock diya that they had to come up with new tracks. So they got the AkshNav baby idea that they had kept as back up. And also released gen leap promo. But since HC's contract is till Oct 30th, they had to fill in with any random track possible. Otherwise, if they really wanted AbhiRa wedding to happen, didn't they have more than enough time to show that.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think their plan was grand AbhiRa reunion after Abhinav's exit. But trp ne aisa shock diya that they had to come up with new tracks. So they got the AkshNav baby idea that they had kept as back up. And also released gen leap promo. But since HC's contract is till Oct 30th, they had to fill in with any random track possible. Otherwise, if they really wanted AbhiRa wedding to happen, didn't they have more than enough time to show that.

exactly…at the moment we can see that they are showing irrelevant nonsensical tracks. In fact I don’t even think they planned to kill Arohi..it seemed to come on suddenly..because we had no spoilers for it.  The biggest mistake they made was killing abhinav…because Abhinav as a character had so, much to explore. They could have brought in his family..that would have been one track, then they could have shown him expanding his tourist business and becoming successful..then akshara having a baby..’ abhiNav brought in trps..trp viewers wanted to see him.  And abrohi as a couple could have worked. The whole issue in this gen 3 was the male lead and his family.. they were such badly written characters that there was nothing to explore in them. Or the writers just did not bother to write good tracks for them. It’s like the writers themselves didn’t like the birlas 😂😂. I can’t think of one deep meaningful dialogue of abhimanyus.. yet Abhinav got so many .. how could they write Abhinav so well and write abhimanyu so badly.. everything about abhimanyu became so irritating..he was only liked by some for his apparent looks and romance with the heroine. And that romance was which we actually found cringe and immature 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Bilkul unka jo bhi plan tha abhira ki shadi ka TRP ke karan woh  backfire ho geye, isiliye woh jo Mann mein aaraha woh bakwas dikha rehe....!

Edited by priyabehera - 7 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Yeah but in Gen 2 it was Mohsin who left the show and they had to end his character suddenly, and Gen 1 ke case mein again it was not the OG Naitik that disappeared, but Gen3 mein its rather the bad TRP driving the character out which is just hilarious smiley37, thats how much a failure the Gen3 toxic character wassmiley37

did mohsin just leave…I thought his contract also ended and as they were bringing in gen leap and he was not required ??? I wonder Why harshad didn’t just leave if he was unhappy with his character..he’s sitting in the show and we’re getting nonsense tracks .instead of us seeing gen 4 heroine as a child…🤨

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

agree....plan to wohi tha....but flop ho gaya.....abhimanyu ko koi kyun accept karega na? they could have gone sloww and started early.....afte abhir ka rejection was too late....people had totally rejected abhimanyu by then...😂 aisa mujhe lagta hai....🤣

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly…at the moment we can see that they are showing irrelevant nonsensical tracks. In fact I don’t even think they planned to kill Arohi..it seemed to come on suddenly..because we had no spoilers for it.  The biggest mistake they made was killing abhinav…because Abhinav as a character had so, much to explore. They could have brought in his family..that would have been one track, then they could have shown him expanding his tourist business and becoming successful..then akshara having a baby..’ abhiNav brought in trps..trp viewers wanted to see him.  And abrohi as a couple could have worked. The whole issue in this gen 3 was the male lead and his family.. they were such badly written characters that there was nothing to explore in them. Or the writers just did not bother to write good tracks for them. It’s like the writers themselves didn’t like the birlas 😂😂. I can’t think of one deep meaningful dialogue of abhimanyus.. yet Abhinav got so many .. how could they write Abhinav so well and write abhimanyu so badly.. everything about abhimanyu became so irritating..he was only liked by some for his apparent looks and romance with the heroine. And that romance was which we actually found cringe and immature 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Whoever wrote Abhimanyu's character needs to reassess their career choice. It was like the writer was in Kabir Singh hangover and just created a sasta copy of him. And hoped that people will appreciate the toxic crap they served. They clearly had no idea about the core audience of this show. It is not fangirls who kept the show on air for 13 years. Whatever they intended for gen 3 failed spectacularly. That's why RS had to rope in Zama Habib to save this show and add some sort of sense to it. And the difference in quality was very evident. Just look at Abhimanyu and Abhinav's characters. Or even pre-Kasauli and Kasauli Akshara. Even AbhiRa would have been a good couple if they were written in a better way, and not as cheap copy of Kabir Singh and Preeti.

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

did mohsin just leave…I thought his contract also ended and as they were bringing in gen leap and he was not required ??? I wonder Why harshad didn’t just leave if he was unhappy with his character..he’s sitting in the show and we’re getting nonsense tracks .instead of us seeing gen 4 heroine as a child…🤨

HC is weird recently, he posts cryptic posts and then his followers go berserk everywhere, Idk if it was intentional or not but he should understand what these small things can put others through because of his crazy fan following, and be more responsible with the content he posts…I am more and more disliking whatever has been going on honestly…about Mohsin, yeah his contract was also ending but during their time situation of the show was not as bad as now, it was known that Gen leap was going to happen; while right now, just some months backs while killing Abhin RS had mentioned how Abhin was always supposed to die so that viewers could see more of the Abhira story to develop; so this leap was totally unplanned as clearly Abhira story never developed; forcefully marrying under pressure, FL continuously says she still loves her dead husband and is treating ML more as a friend, the next Gen lead is not FL-ML child, lol, clearly decisions were taken suddenly out of concern for TRP. Although I am also doubtful they can revive TRP anyhow anymore, its still going to be a fresh story so they will have some time to experiment before having to finally close things off

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: R.G.C

HC is weird recently, he posts cryptic posts and then his followers go berserk everywhere, Idk if it was intentional or not but he should understand what these small things can put others through because of his crazy fan following, and be more responsible with the content he posts…I am more and more disliking whatever has been going on honestly…about Mohsin, yeah his contract was also ending but during their time situation of the show was not as bad as now, it was known that Gen leap was going to happen; while right now, just some months backs while killing Abhin RS had mentioned how Abhin was always supposed to die so that viewers could see more of the Abhira story to develop; so this leap was totally unplanned as clearly Abhira story never developed; forcefully marrying under pressure, FL continuously says she still loves her dead husband and is treating ML more as a friend, the next Gen lead is not FL-ML child, lol, clearly decisions were taken suddenly out of concern for TRP. Although I am also doubtful they can revive TRP anyhow anymore, its still going to be a fresh story so they will have some time to experiment before having to finally close things off

waise does HC rea;y have a big fanbase ya a bit sanki one...who makes noise....

I mean from the forum, I was of the idea that there are lots of abhimanyu supporters....I did not participate in polls usually...ek baar kiya and result dekha to hairaan rah gayee ki majority to mere view walon ki hai...😂

so my question is IF ke tarah may b majority of his followers r more noisy.....havent watched any of his previous dramas...mujhe pata nahi tha ki he is so popular...IF se gyan prapt hua mujhe..😂

I persona;ly dont like him much...acting bhi and character of abhi bhi waisa hi tha...

did his other drams become huge trp generators?

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise does HC rea;y have a big fanbase ya a bit sanki one...who makes noise....

I mean from the forum, I was of the idea that there are lots of abhimanyu supporters....I did not participate in polls usually...ek baar kiya and result dekha to hairaan rah gayee ki majority to mere view walon ki hai...😂

so my question is IF ke tarah may b majority of his followers r more noisy.....havent watched any of his previous dramas...mujhe pata nahi tha ki he is so popular...IF se gyan prapt hua mujhe..😂

I persona;ly dont like him much...acting bhi and character of abhi bhi waisa hi tha...

did his other drams become huge trp generators?

his supporters are not able to bring trps..obviously..otherwise why would Trps be so,low. And I think RS and channel have realised that and are therefore starting gen 4 afresh. I still think trp viewers will return in gen 4 and if the story is good..they will stay and gen 4 will do well 

Edited by Indira1211 - 7 months ago
Romanoger thumbnail

I decided to give 'AbhiRa' chemistry a try and went through their hashtag. I came across some scenes and a couple of fan edits. It seems like it's just a story about a dimwit person and a brat. The extreme close-up shots during the romantic moments come across as rather creepy. For instance, the actor's face is four times the size of the actress's hand, making it look like a child holding an adult's face. One of them constantly wears a surprised and scared expression, while the other just glares with unnecessary physical touches. If it weren't for the offline content, I might have thought that the actors didn't get along well or that there was some workplace harassment happening(that's why those fans come up with stupid accusations against Jay because lack of off screen feels, pr can't act). It's quite an uncomfortable watch. The age difference between the actors is on your face in all the pre leap scenes and I'm left wondering what the entire production team, from the costume designer to the makeup artists, camera man and director, was thinking when shooting these scenes.

What is this even and those close upssmiley44

https://x.com/sonujai79058803/status/1715733045544964482?s=20

And God manjari doesn't really treat abhi as her son, like their isn't one instance where she is parenting him. It's just so 😶