Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Romanoger

I decided to give 'AbhiRa' chemistry a try and went through their hashtag. I came across some scenes and a couple of fan edits. It seems like it's just a story about a dimwit person and a brat. The extreme close-up shots during the romantic moments come across as rather creepy. For instance, the actor's face is four times the size of the actress's hand, making it look like a child holding an adult's face. One of them constantly wears a surprised and scared expression, while the other just glares with unnecessary physical touches. If it weren't for the offline content, I might have thought that the actors didn't get along well or that there was some workplace harassment happening(that's why those fans come up with stupid accusations against Jay because lack of off screen feels, pr can't act). It's quite an uncomfortable watch. The age difference between the actors is on your face in all the pre leap scenes and I'm left wondering what the entire production team, from the costume designer to the makeup artists, camera man and director, was thinking when shooting these scenes.

What is this even and those close upssmiley44

And God manjari doesn't really treat abhi as her son, like their isn't one instance where she is parenting him. It's just so 😶

agree the age difference is too visible....I think agar story waisi hoti, to chal jaati...I mean abhi as a matured doctor and akshu as a perosn younger to him...story mein age difference ko incorporate kar liya hota...to would have been much better..

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I decided to give 'AbhiRa' chemistry a try and went through their hashtag. I came across some scenes and a couple of fan edits. It seems like it's just a story about a dimwit person and a brat. The extreme close-up shots during the romantic moments come across as rather creepy. For instance, the actor's face is four times the size of the actress's hand, making it look like a child holding an adult's face. One of them constantly wears a surprised and scared expression, while the other just glares with unnecessary physical touches. If it weren't for the offline content, I might have thought that the actors didn't get along well or that there was some workplace harassment happening(that's why those fans come up with stupid accusations against Jay because lack of off screen feels, pr can't act). It's quite an uncomfortable watch. The age difference between the actors is on your face in all the pre leap scenes and I'm left wondering what the entire production team, from the costume designer to the makeup artists, camera man and director, was thinking when shooting these scenes.

https://x.com/sonujai79058803/status/1715733045544964482?s=20

And God manjari doesn't really treat abhi as her son, like their isn't one instance where she is parenting him. It's just so 😶

This is exactly what I thought as well. It was like forced chemistry and aesthetically shot scenes through good costumes and decor. There is no natural chemistry between them and PR always keeps her mouth open , it's so weird and icky 

And they hail  this as bestest  chemistry 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Please start using this... Will update pages later... 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5340818#164222741

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

agree the age difference is too visible....I think agar story waisi hoti, to chal jaati...I mean abhi as a matured doctor and akshu as a perosn younger to him...story mein age difference ko incorporate kar liya hota...to would have been much better..

Naah makeup, camera angle, facial expression, and overall scene design (like making her bit confident) could have lessen the contrast but yahan toh akshu ko teen Instagram model wala get up hi diye ja rahe. Agar age difference ko acknowledge kar bhi lete toh bhi poor execution ke wajah se sab creepy hi lagta. It would have been out and out grooming. When they go for age difference story, younger person is often shown to be mature for their age or with a certain emotional depth. Par akshu ji toh nibbi hai and there is no hidden child in Dr. Birla woh sidha man-child hai.

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/sonujai79058803/status/1715733045544964482?s=20

When the first promo of harshad pranali and Karishma was out that time I felt,he was not looking good with any herione .I was surprised like in  both the previous generations both the leads looked similar in age but siddenly here they are taking a newcomer with an experienced actor.

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise does HC rea;y have a big fanbase ya a bit sanki one...who makes noise....

I mean from the forum, I was of the idea that there are lots of abhimanyu supporters....I did not participate in polls usually...ek baar kiya and result dekha to hairaan rah gayee ki majority to mere view walon ki hai...😂

so my question is IF ke tarah may b majority of his followers r more noisy.....havent watched any of his previous dramas...mujhe pata nahi tha ki he is so popular...IF se gyan prapt hua mujhe..😂

I persona;ly dont like him much...acting bhi and character of abhi bhi waisa hi tha...

did his other drams become huge trp generators?

They are the noisy lot who don’t care about anything other than HC…they don’t care about the story, the character or anything. They openly mock others for having a different view and go as low as throwing personal attacks and character assassinating other actors; no one was an exception, be it Jay-Karishma-Pranali or others. I used to like him a lot but post YRKKH not much. His acting was mediocre to bad here, terrible vocal modulations, weird facial expressions, etc. His past few dramas though not TRP toppers but had some type of sense and acting to them. I liked him in Tere Liye, the drama was really good. But his most recent dramas have been doing bad in TRP. I don’t even want to watch his  future shows because of the level of toxicity his supporters bring to the table, which honestly should be the biggest nightmare for both the actor and the PHs they will be working in the future. Never seen so much toxicity from any other fanbases.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: R.G.C

They are the noisy lot who don’t care about anything other than HC…they don’t care about the story, the character or anything. They openly mock others for having a different view and go as low as throwing personal attacks and character assassinating other actors; no one was an exception, be it Jay-Karishma-Pranali or others. I used to like him a lot but post YRKKH not much. His acting was mediocre to bad here, terrible vocal modulations, weird facial expressions, etc. His past few dramas though not TRP toppers but had some type of sense and acting to them. I liked him in Tere Liye, the drama was really good. But his most recent dramas have been doing bad in TRP. I don’t even want to watch his  future shows because of the level of toxicity his supporters bring to the table, which honestly should be the biggest nightmare for both the actor and the PHs they will be working in the future. Never seen so much toxicity from any other fanbases.

exactly.....IMO, this has been a big factor in the fall of rshta this time....his supporters seem to not take the story as whole...bas abhi...aise thodi hota hai....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Whoever wrote Abhimanyu's character needs to reassess their career choice. It was like the writer was in Kabir Singh hangover and just created a sasta copy of him. And hoped that people will appreciate the toxic crap they served. They clearly had no idea about the core audience of this show. It is not fangirls who kept the show on air for 13 years. Whatever they intended for gen 3 failed spectacularly. That's why RS had to rope in Zama Habib to save this show and add some sort of sense to it. And the difference in quality was very evident. Just look at Abhimanyu and Abhinav's characters. Or even pre-Kasauli and Kasauli Akshara. Even AbhiRa would have been a good couple if they were written in a better way, and not as cheap copy of Kabir Singh and Preeti.

exactly ..and I feel positive about gen 4 because I’ve seen what happened to ghum. When ghum gen 1 ended trps had also dropped a lot ‘it had lost it’s no. 2 position because viewers probably couldn’t accept Sai married to one man but in love with the other and Virat becoming crazy..or whatever..but after Sais marriage to Satya trps dropped..also maybe because Satya was brought in so late and there was no build up of their relationship..but whatever it was trps had dropped to below 2 and ghum gen  2 started with below 2 trps..and it took a few weeks for the viewers to start liking the new family and the new hero and heroine and anyway.trps just went up and up and now the show is no. 1 without any romance yet. And it’s all due to good acting and a good story .’so that’s all yrkkh gen. 4 needs to do..and they’ll get the trps..a good story and good acting.’ And gen 4 heroine Samriddi has already done a lead role role in her previous show..so she’s better off than pranali, hina ..I’m not sure about shivangi. In the acting dept..as she has the experience of being a female lead..so gen 4 has the ability to do ŵell. They just need to get the writing to be good.’

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly ..and I feel positive about gen 4 because I’ve seen what happened to ghum. When ghum gen 1 ended trps had also dropped a lot ‘it had lost it’s no. 2 position because viewers probably couldn’t accept Sai married to one man but in love with the other and Virat becoming crazy..or whatever..but after Sais marriage to Satya trps dropped..also maybe because Satya was brought in so late and there was no build up of their relationship..but whatever it was trps had dropped to below 2 and ghum gen  2 started with below 2 trps..and it took a few weeks for the viewers to start liking the new family and the new hero and heroine and anyway.trps just went up and up and now the show is no. 1 without any romance yet. And it’s all due to good acting and a good story .’so that’s all yrkkh gen. 4 needs to do..and they’ll get the trps..a good story and good acting.’ And gen 4 heroine Samriddi has already done a lead role role in her previous show..so she’s better off than pranali, hina ..I’m not sure about shivangi. In the acting dept..as she has the experience of being a female lead..so gen 4 has the ability to do ŵell. They just need to get the writing to be good.’

Ghum never dropped to below 2 except for once which was 1.9. And gen 1 wrapped up on 2.4 trp and was top 2. So gen 2 didn't start off with below 2 trp , they didn't handoff to thr next gen in such a bad state as rishta. I have followed the trp very closely especially the last week of gen 1 

Yes ghum 1 trps used yo be 3 and above and 2.7 and above consistently, so post leap of 5vyears in gen 1 , trp has been slowly decreasing and has been around 2.3 to 2.6

Edited by saa2929 - 6 months ago
MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know sp is trolling abhira r promoting abhira sharma with abhirasmiley37

Insta post of sp is about abhira sharma and tagging abhira fandoms🤣🤣

How they even think abhira fandom support abhira sharma..infact they spread hate😐

May b sp is thinking..negativie ya postive ho publicity tho publicity hai😬

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzBfZKeMLhY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==