Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Dekho hone ko toh kuch bhi ho sekta hai..lekin mujhe pura umeed hai ki manyu ,S4 ki part nhi hoga,haan abhir ka kuch keh nhi sekti kyu ki accident Wale promo mein uss car mein mujhe abhir nhi dikha tha sayad woh baad mein entry hoga , lekin woh accident hi nhi ho raha toh ,woh sayad direct leap dikha de ,aur baad mein kuch bhi kahani batade ki ,woh dono kanhi ja rehe the aise,wese kase toh accident ho geye aur dono nhi rehe ....!

Agar woh rehega toh mein nhi dekhungi💔😭

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shooting is over now next few days what drag champion 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Pls don't say that abhim will alive🙏 otherwise not going to watch gen 4 clip also

See abhir still not mentioned in gen 4 news so think vo abhim-abhir ki death flashbacks me dikhayege

Atleast this is what i am feeling as ak is replaced by another actress news is coming but not abhim alive news is there

Indira, whats your take on this?

abhimanyu is not in akshara and abheeras  life from gen 4 promo..and there has been no actor selected for abhirs role yet or old abhimanyu..so I think there’s still the possibility of both of them exiting.. but gosh..this abhimanyu is taking forever to die..I’ve never waited so long for a character to exit..😂

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Is Aarohi even dead? Nobody looked that devastated. Just shocked. Looks like Akshara will take the blame on herself to protect Roohi.

I don’t get this writing..they show Ruhi and abhir mature enough to talk  adult dialogues  but now show Ruhi trying to drive a car. Like really..all kids know adults drive cars..and you have to be 18 to get your drivers licence..but now they show her trying to drive a car when she can’t even see above the steering wheel ..like really 😂..they’ve made her so stupid by showing this scene..I don’t know even one child who’s started a car and tried to drive it where I live..and here we all drive..so every house has at least one car..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: R.G.C

Would be damn funny to see so called lead character exiting like that😂

well gen 2 hero karthik.who had 5 years on The show …just disappeared one day..it was Said he went overseas for a conference..and then it said his plane  crashed and that was it. Gen 1 hero naitik just disappeared one day in gen 2 and was never mentioned again where he is or what he’s doing..he just ceased to exist even in dialogues.’😂😂😂. So Abhimanyu can also just disappear like that.  That’s why I was so impressed with abhinavs death track. I must say ..I felt he got the best death track and characterisation in the category of male actors ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

well gen 2 hero karthik.who had 5 years on The show …just disappeared one day..it was Said he went overseas for a conference..and then it said his plane  crashed and that was it. Gen 1 hero naitik just disappeared one day in gen 2 and was never mentioned again where he is or what he’s doing..he just ceased to exist even in dialogues.’😂😂😂. So Abhimanyu can also just disappear like that.  That’s why I was so impressed with abhinavs death track. I must say ..I felt he got the best death track and characterisation in the category of male actors ..

Death track Yes. Abhinav got the best. But in terms of characterisation, Naitik will always have an edge over others. He was the most well rounded character. He started as a brat and evolved into a great human being who excelled in all his roles

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Death track Yes. Abhinav got the best. But in terms characterisation, Naitik will always have an edge over others. He was the most weel rounded character. He started off a brat and evolved into a great human being who excelled in all his roles

because Naitik Had 6 or 7 years..so they showed this ,.but in the 8 months abhinav was there ..he managed to win so many hearts..so,I’ll always consider him the best as he had limited time but made a great impact.‘ there’s no comparison between 6 years and a mere 8 months ..so what abhinav gave us in that 8; months was great.. also,abhinav had to shine as a cameo ..in the presence of the male lead whom,he had to compete with.but he still came out tops 😀. Imagine if we had him for a few years.. where they brought his family in, showed him become a successful businessman..showed him have his own child.. would have been wonderful 🥰

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago
R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah but in Gen 2 it was Mohsin who left the show and they had to end his character suddenly, and Gen 1 ke case mein again it was not the OG Naitik that disappeared, but Gen3 mein its rather the bad TRP driving the character out which is just hilarious smiley37, thats how much a failure the Gen3 toxic character wassmiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

because Naitik Had 6 or 7 years..so they showed this ,.but in the 8 months abhinav was there ..he managed to win so many hearts..so,I’ll always consider him the best as he had limited time but made a great impact.‘ there’s no comparison between 6 years and a mere 8 months ..so what abhinav gave us in that 8; months was great.. also,abhinav had to shine as a cameo ..in the presence of the male lead whom,he had to compete with.but he still came out tops 😀. Imagine if we had him for a few years.. where they brought his family in, showed him become a successful businessman..showed him have his own child.. would have been wonderful 🥰

I agree. Naitik was in the show for so many years. And he was the only hero. They had ample time to explore all facets of his character. And he grew and matured through the years and became one of the best MLs in ITV.

Abhinav, on the other hand, was there only for a few months and half the time he was sidelined for the ml. Even then, he was a brilliant character, who had his own flaws but never let them overshadow him. He was so human, so natural and that was thr best aspect of his character. I think even makers did not expect him to get so much love and acceptance. And if given a chance, they would have explored his character more and gave him a complete arc.

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure why but I felt bad after seeing good bye posts of current team will miss them with all their flaws