Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinika

Thank you Sapna/Dreamzz.❤️ I hope I am not wrong with name.

Ya I wished same at that time if he had a good friend it will be more interesting to know his depth of love and his real feelings towards Vidhi.

And about breakfast it’s a cute scene 🥰

And about hand wiping I can understand you yaar kyonki I am living with a OCD kinda guy 🤣🤣🤣 mera pati. To main sapne mein bhi yeh nahi bhulunga… khaskar corona pandemic ke baad😆…

Glad you liked it❤️

Mera name sapna NAHI hai, but I don't mind it otherwise, ye name mujhe revutty ne diya hai 😂😂😂

To Maine Khushi Khushi rakh Liya 

roopkatha2004 thumbnail

bahut badiyaa... wow , main abhi se next part k wait kar rhi hu ..waiting for a hot ff as well😉

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you roop❤️ par yeh bas TS tha. Iss shot ke sath khatam hogaya.. 

our hot ff likhne keliye koshish jaroor karungi naya story mein😂

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cooper_nik

Loved both the parts. The conference room meeting was well done! Enjoyed reading the scenes. ❤️

Thank you yaar cooper❤️ glad you liked it.

Sanska thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Both parts were marvellous,tum aap tum aap cute nok jhok was lovely,loved the banter of dev - kaushik , jai bholenath ki sab thik hoga 😅also loved the way Abhi and chitra welcomed their bhabhi ❤️ Waiting for your more such amazing works,keep writing ❤️ 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Mera name sapna NAHI hai, but I don't mind it otherwise, ye name mujhe revutty ne diya hai 😂😂😂

To Maine Khushi Khushi rakh Liya 

Dreamzz se zyada Hindi mein Sapna bitiya kehna accha lagta hein....Kitni pyaari lafz hein Sapna . Har koyi sapna dekhta hein. Mein shayad kuch zyada hi dekhti hun. 

Revutty thumbnail

Finally mein yeh pad paayi....What to say about this amazing update  Adbudh, Bhannat yaa phir kuch aur shabd dhoondke isko describe karne padenge. You poured it from heart and I was able to sense it truely in each portion of this part.... Desperate Dev who can't handle his emotions how he was calling Vidhi again and again in her phone and a worried Vidhi who didn't expected much but just needed to see what Dev feels you wrote them so well. Waah kya idea banaya Dev ne woh remote control se room ko thodi der lock karke rakhne kaa. Unke cute see nok jhoks khaane pe tum, aap aap tum uff 😊☺️ I imagined a lot and wish we could see something like this in show . Lekin wahan toh angle hi badla hein. And how they feed each other such a lovely scene was that. How Dev was telling the fear , insecurities which hanged in him which were blocking him to express his true love towards her..The way Dev said Vidhi doesn't takes the age gap much serious but Dev being the matured man always kept distance for the sake of Vidhi's happiness. It was so heart touching. Woh kaantein biche hein waala dialogue reminded me the monologue of Dev when he wore the Khaogali shirt and was saying Mere dil mein bahut kuch hein Vidhi. But yeh samaj joh kaantein bichaye hein naa uss mein tum chal nahi pawogi Vidhi. That was my most favourite deep dialogues which Iqbal did as so natural which put tears on my eyes. Happy that you mentioned it here because nothing better than that line can explain the burried pain of Dev. And the bold , true Vidhi who said Meri khushi aapki khushi mein hein Sir yaar it just touched my heart to the core. Mujhe purane dialogues kee yaad dila rahe hein jisko mein repeat karke sunti thi , har uss emotion kee yaad dilayi jiss se mein bhi Judi hun. Thank you so much for bringing up all those memories again..The way Dev was curious to see why Vidhi was not saying anything after confessing his heart's feelings was so good to read......The way she said he gave her all happiness by opening his heart Awww that's our pure , innocent and true Vidhi who didn't expected anything who never demanded anything..Bas Dev se apne dil ki awaaz sunne ke liye fortune gujiya mein ek short note rakhi thi. Aur Dev sunke bhi ansuna karta thaa aur aapki iss write up mein bhi kuch aise hi huwa ..But dil joh hein naa woh aakhir saamne jiss pe dil lagate hein unke aage haar hi jaate hain. Laakh chupawo magar pyaar samajh paata hein sab kuch jaise iss mein Dev and Vidhi ko ho gaye. And last mein that river scene , rain you reminded me the first beautiful promo of NUKSH bheeg toh tum bhi rahi ho Vidhi. Jab yeh baarish hamare umra ki beech mein koyi fark nahi karta toh hum kyun Kare and you made it so Lovely here with that rain hug . Always wished to see that scene in show but kambakt makers ne kabhi nahi dikhaye but aap usko bahut khoobsurati ke saath dikhayi...Aur woh background mein hamare show ke gaane Naa Umra ki Seema Ho added more charm to your write-up. Special mention to the old couple who were shown at the beginning..Sahi mein aise logon se sab inspired hote hein . How they were expressing their love with cute nok jhoks and how Dev imagined him and Vidhi respectively at their places.....Too beautiful to read such feel good moments....This one made my day. Dil ko bahut khushi mili , bahut sukoon mila aur khoob saare Arman bhi jaag ude padke. One of your best work 👏Thank you for making me happy.  

Revutty thumbnail

Kuch zyada hi likha kya ? But aapne itna accha likha toh bas likhti gayi .... Maine do baar padi isse aur purane lamhon ke saath isse jodke dekh rahi hun Too good Shinika 

roopkatha2004 thumbnail

Wait kar rhi hun main..hot ff k..serial me to milta nhi yhi enjoy kar lenge..😃

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roopkatha2004

Wait kar rhi hun main..hot ff k..serial me to milta nhi yhi enjoy kar lenge..😃

roop, sabar rakh. 😆