maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

What an update after so long.. ❤️❤️ 

Just our videv 😍😍 Dil khush ho gya update parh k 

Thank you so much for this one 🙏❤️❤️ 

Just loved the story ❤️❤️😍😍 

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The ending was sooo beautiful ♥️🥺... Amazing update also loved the banter between Dev and Kaushik 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Than you Neha ❤️ glad you liked it. I was very confused  by thinking how to write last part. I know ViDev never showed anger to each other in any situation so thought to follow their core and planned a peiceful conversation between them.

Dev-shik haha one more ship added to Dev’s list. Everyone has a hug scene in show with dev. So thought to give a scene with koushik also… 🤣🤣🤣he deserves it more than others for the way he supported dev like a true friend  in the show.

I also have that unknown pull towards old loving couples so added to make dev feel encouraged to see them as couple…

Thank you for liking this❤️

Edited by Shinika - 11 months ago
Shinika thumbnail

It’s ok Revu!!! Take your own time but give me a long detailed review to float in air with madness for sometime 😂

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah sure 😊 yeh bhi koyi kehne ki baat hein. When you are free please read my FF also. 

Shinika thumbnail

Thank you maddy for liking my story❤️ and I am happy  aap ka dil kush hogaya… 

Travelling mein Hu isiliye thoda vakt laga update dene mein… thank you for waiting for my updates. I saw your request for update but couldn’t reply you..

Thank you once again and pls request me to motivate me . I am missing you requests nowadays 😍

Shinika thumbnail

Than you snigda ❤️ the beautiful ending I know we all are connected to ViDev through that rain promo. And the promo is the neev of the charm that ViDev carries. So thought to conclude the story with that beautiful moment.

Glad you liked my story❤️

Edited by Shinika - 11 months ago
Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read both parts.

Dev -kaushik bond.❤️❤️❤️.

I wish dev had someone in the serial too.

Entire breakfast conversation was so beautiful.

And tha k god you mentioned..."he wiped his hands and went to her…"

Warna,Mera dhyan uske gande hatho per hi rehta....😂😂

Shinika thumbnail

Thank you Sapna/Dreamzz.❤️ I hope I am not wrong with name.

Ya I wished same at that time if he had a good friend it will be more interesting to know his depth of love and his real feelings towards Vidhi.

And about breakfast it’s a cute scene 🥰

And about hand wiping I can understand you yaar kyonki I am living with a OCD kinda guy 🤣🤣🤣 mera pati. To main sapne mein bhi yeh nahi bhulunga… khaskar corona pandemic ke baad😆…

Glad you liked it❤️

cooper_nik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved both the parts. The conference room meeting was well done! Enjoyed reading the scenes. ❤️