Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 5 was really fiery!! Vidhi and her boldness☺️. The next chapter was awesome. Love this playful side of Dev, even the vulnerable Dev opening up to Vidhi was nice. Thank you for both the chapters, it was a good read.

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Monkish

Loved the chapter 5 kuch zyada hi naughty hogaya.. but loved the follow up chapter 6 even better. To be honest, because you updated after a long time. I went back read chapter 4 to remember where we were and then read 5 and 6. Sahi flow mein jaa rahe ho!! You are showing the naughty Vidhi and ever teasing Dev aptly. 

Thanks for the tag and updates!! 

thank you yaar. Ya I took the long gap before part4 , so thought to give the shots continuously to show their balance of emotional and physical bond.

Yes you are right without knowing the 4th part well it’s hard to connect with 5th and also I can not justify the 5th . I thought a lot about whether to include the naughty content or not. But I felt without this progression I can not justify my future ViDev.so just tried my  luck and went for it.hope it was not over the board as I couldn’t afford my story to change its perspective in readers point of view.hope all will like it.

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aage ki matured chapter mein phir time nikalke padungi . 

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag Shinika.

It was a wonderful update.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

chapter 5 ek dum dhayein tha. ☺️ tumhari wali vidhi toh badi bold nikli, i wish show wali vidhi didi bhi thodi si boldness dikha de kabhi. 😛

DixciB thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sizzling hot Shinika... amazing write up :);) The kind of passion newly weds should have...you have portrayed it so well :):) 

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bilkul overboard nahi hua!!

Minami_koi thumbnail

It was awesome🥰.. Thanks for tagging me. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The love of my life;ViDev;FewShots

Part 7:

ViDev came back to the villa and decided to ready fast as they have a big list of things to do. 

Dev was lost in thoughts of Rakesh and that person.

Vidhi: dev ji ithna sochne ki jaroorat nahi hai bas jao our pehnaake aayi ye.  our dev ji…

Dev: our… bathavo  vidhi. He came near to her and hold her hand pressed it to encourage her to say what she wants to.

Vidhi; vo..vo.. mera ek bath manenge aap bina kuch soche … bina kuch kahe.. batayiye dev ji manenge.

Dev: he just smiled said bolo… mohatarma ka order hai tho ham koun hote hai usse thukrane vala..

Vidhi: aaj ek din main aapko bilkul USs vakt ka yani aapki 20’s ka dev ko dekhna chahti Hu our vo bhi bina kuch soche… bas aaj ka din aap apni marji se jiyenge.. 

karenge na ye aap .. manenge na meri bath boliye dev ji…

Dev: ha jaroor vidhi par mera bhi ek Sharat hai.

Suno.. agar main 20’s mein hai tho mera ek girlfriend bhi hona banta hai na… tho main bhi tujhe mera girlfriend jaisa dekhna chahta Hu .. vo 

bhi teenage vali.. 

main tumhari bath manunga agar tumhe mera shart manzoor hai tho….,

Vidhi just looked dev with moist eyes…

Dev :hugged her and said so it’s decided that today full day we are Spending the time like boyfriend and girlfriend with a blank mind.

So my dear GF  jaldi jao taiyar hoke aao apni BF ko ithna intezar mat karvaao.. 

yaad haina GF..

Both went to their rooms with a smile and got ready and came back.

Vidhi was awestruck by seeing him in that rust Color t shirt and jeans.. slowly she came to senses and ran to him in a swift and hugged him tightly…

Dev was mesmerised by vidhi’s look that open hairs her tank top and shorts and her simple makeup with only  lip gloss  and her confidence in that dress . He was so lost in her and back to earth by her bone crushing hug.

Vidhi got shy and hid in his chest.

Dev lifted her chin and mouthed gorgeous and winked at her.

Come on Vidhi chalo der horaha hai..

Vidhi: cab aagaya?... book Kia na aapne..and by the time she left out and stood like a statue by seeing a long BMW lavish bike parked for them and dev is having the helmet in his hands.

Dev: just signed her to sit . She just blinking the eyes but not moving from place. Dev came to her and kissed on her cheek to get her back from shock.

Vidhi: she stared him with disbelief 

while dev said tum mera GF hi hona tho baitho bike pe…varna koi bath nahi….

koi tho mil hi jaayega mera charm hi aisa hai tumhe pata haina.. and smirked.

Vidhi opened and closed her mouth unable to talk anything she simply sat on bike with him.

Dev ride the bike with new found passion and he enjoyed it a lot. Vidhi felt very happy by seeing his excitement while driving. She never seen him this much composed yet excited and happy . They visited the fort , church, water falls and finally they reached the beach. There they walked hand in hand for sometime with BFGF nok jhonk and dev fulfilled some of his wishes that he dreamed in his youth years. they shared the gola , they shared coconut water, they saw a small boy selling murmure and seeing the boy suffer they bought everything and distributed to the  little kids who are selling different things.

They became kids as well by playing with those innocent kids with water and waves. They all played hide and seek ,built the sandcastles,ate icecream ,danced  forgetting the time until they interrupted.Dev and Vidhi really had a good time.

Finally the time came for which dev is waiting from long time.

A guy came along with a colourful hot air balloon as per Dev’s plan. Dev talked with him and called Vidhi to join.

Vidhi got scared by the balloon cause she never fly before but went for the sake of dev.

The man opened the little door in the basket and dev  helped her climb aboard. Vidhi was breathless and amazed. She’d never ridden in a hot air balloon before but she is trying to put a brave face.

Dev followed her into the basket and the man shut the little door. Vidhi watched as the man untied a rope that seemed to be tethering the balloon to the Earth. Almost instantly, she felt a lurch as the basket left the ground. Vidhi jumped and Dev wrapped his free arm around her,pulling her close while guiding the balloon . The balloon traveled up and up and up and Vidhi found herself staring down at city below in amazement.

Dev freed her to enjoy her first ride.after some time Vidhi turned to face him, a giddy smile appeared on her face. Dev ji this is amazing! But this raid definitely put a dent in your wallet right she asked. Dev chuckled and gave her a chaste kiss.

Dev looked out over the tree tops , mountains and he is enjoying the landscapes at birds view.

While Vidhi ‘s thoughts were running in a totally  different way ….

she was obviously reviling in the freedom that the balloon flight was giving her, as if she was a caged canary who'd been given a chance to fly away and escape it's dreary existence.

she also had to learn to fly by herself she thought. I want to show everyone that I can do whatever I set my mind to, so why not  work Who knows? Maybe I'll have my own office one day…

he was the only one who supported all of her attempts without hesitation. He was the one who was always on her side, no matter how the outcome might be. He was the one who could always accept that she might want to do something by her will power .

Ma definitely did not approve of my choice to earn  by myself, but dev will always be here for her, no matter what I choose to do. He wouldn't be happy about my argument with ma...but he'd support my choice, and he'd do everything in his power to help me succeed if it was something I wanted to do.,she mused as she watched him from the corner of her eye. He's so understanding...so supportive…

He'd always treated her as his equal in every way. He was confident in her intelligence and her abilities, and he gave her the same amount of respect as he did any of the men who worked with him. He always listened to her ideas, no matter how silly they might be, as if she was capable of putting them into practice. His attitude towards her was so unlike that of most men she knew, not even her father.

I know I could count on him being on my side. I have no doubt of that...but is this situation break apart his beautiful nest which he weaved with so much struggle all his life. She questioned her self. It was an unfortunate truth…..

Dev Flicking his gaze in her direction he smiled with pleasure. She was breathtaking in her charming casual outfit. Her cheeks were rosy from the brisk breeze, delicate tendrils of her silky hair fluttered around her face in an enchanting way, and her dovey eyes were sparkling with happiness as she undertook her adventure. Judging from her broad grin, she was obviously reveling in the freedom that the balloon flight was giving her. His smile got faded away by following her changed expressions as he visualised what must going on her mind. Hurriedly he went to her with concern but sensing his approach she turned other side and masked her emotion. Realising her battle between mind and heart he just hugged her from back and tried to give her solace by providing his silent support.He too cried with her silently being helpless.

When he saw the beautiful view of  sun coming out from clouds too closely he calls her softly and turned her towards him.

Vidhi did you liked this ride , this view. Did you liked like this so close to the beautiful nature  which resembles just like you…

Vidhi: Ha dev ji this view , this ride, this flying feeling everything is so great !!! Feeling like my small happy world will look more beautiful with all these… with a contending smile.

Dev smiled with tears and kneel down infront of her and proposed her 

Vidhi …Will you 

let me share your small happy world forever.

Will you be my love for eternity ..

With a beautiful dazzling diamond ring in his hand….

Vidhi cupped her mouth with exclamation and hurriedly lift him up and said 

I was, I am and I will be yours always till eternity with clouded eyes.

Dev immediately held her hand and pushed the ring to her finger while looking into her eyes intensely.

Slightly matured content starts here. Pls read if you are comfortable only…
By cupping her face dev tucked her hairs behind the ear sensuously ran his thumb on her cheek softly to rush pink hue in her face.he drawers circles on side cheeks and ran his fingers to back of her neck to make her spine shiver.pushing her hairs gently aside drawing patterns on crook of her neck he wishpered I love you near her lips and captured her petals ever so delicately to make her go week by dwell in his charm.He carefully holded her by one hand on back side of head and one on her back supporting her by himself. He took her upper lip and tasting the flavour of her cherry lip gloss.She tried to clutch his biceps with her tiny hands, miserably failed by that she wrapped her legs on him by leaving her weight she deepened the kiss urging him to stop the tease and increase the pace. Annoyed by his teasing she pulls his hair and she bites his lower lip to enter inside his mouth and playing with his tounge by not allowing him to enter her.Dev smirked  and traced her bare thighs and pinched on her waist to hiss and taking this chance entered inside her mouth and he presses her self more into her. Both upper assets are pressing each other to make them go crazy with the current passing through their veins.His tounge  touching her every part inside tasting her,plundering her best flavour while his hands doing patterns on her thighs.his gaze become dark and his hands running every where it got access.their tongues are dancing fiercely by making Vidhi go jelly and her eyes are drowsy by his intense actions. When he finds she is struggling for breath and energy he slowly left her lips and pecked on the corner of her lips for some time to get her down from ecstasy. She hugged her weak farm gently giving her support.By the time they are ready to land she become normal and hugged him to hide her embarrassment by his teasing

Mature content over…

Vidhi yeh kya tha .. he showed his lip…

Her cherry gloss rubbed off on his lip and she hugged him with shy when she found his lip is marked by her…… and whishpered only him to hear…Cherry Bomb Lip gloss .. both giggled and corrected themselves and came out with a poker face from balloon as innocent kids .

They reached their Bike and left from there with that. Dev is very elated by the happenings he really forgot his reality and driving the bike with a magic speed and his attitude resembles  a crazy full of life youngster.He is talking /teasing her while driving and she circled his waist and he stopped at a signal in between some students bikes. There after seeing his excitement and their appearance one guy commented..

Oho yeh budha ko dekhiye ithna bada BMW bike, hot&young  girlfriend, yeh expensive jeans… he hi-fied  his other friend.

Dev came back to reality and remain silent cause their looks itself declaring that they are spoilt  brats. But after seeing Dev’s humiliation Vidhi is pissed off .

Other guy: paisa bro paisa , billionaire hoga yeh BMW se patha chal raha hai na .. umra se kya….

Paisa, luxuries,rides, candle light dinners,dirty ni…..

Vidhi about to  scold but dev held her hand to calm her down..

One girl: yeh Buddha khud ko hero samajhta hai re..kaise ladki ko chup kara rahe hai..our yeh ladki khud ko Angelina ..ha maarega thu..

One more boy:paisa hai to kya .. paisa power full on 100 par horsepower 10 hi hoga..hey ladki ek baar 100 dikhaunga tho phir iss Buddha ki chehra bhi nahi dekhogi tum…

Dev got angry and raised the accelerator to control his anger.

One more girl: hey dude buddhe mein tho bahut dham hai .. dekhna padega.. ek baar …

Boy: dekhenge … dekhenge…jyada dham dikhaya tho ek baar palti maara na 10 se zero par giregaa.. 

they all hi-fied and laughed…

A boy JAY eyeing Vidhi with lust and winked at her.

Vidhi got super angry and about slap that boy

Signal changed green and dev starts ride and stops the slap and tried to ignore them. 

The boys are adamant to corner dev and not letting him go by occupying all sides. Like that dev managed to lead them to an empty road which is on repair. 

One boy: talks angrily… lagta hai uncle ji ko dham dikhane ka shauq bahut hai..Chal dekhte hai kithna dham hai.. JAY tumhara gadi leke aana yeh kaise jeetega ham bhi dekhenge.

Yeh ek under repair road hai road end mein tut padi hai… our yaha se aapko kam se kam 150 kmph Jake end me control Karna padega varna neeche girega.. our aapki bones ke sath yeh ego hai na aapki vo bhi sar se utharega.. explained a boy.

Vidhi is tensed and said no.. dev signed her to be cool . She said ok but she don’t want to leave him.

With a heavy sigh dev got ready for race with Vidhi on back seat.

No girl is ready to dare so jay went alone.

Both are in same line . race about start

1.2.3. Go!!!!!!

Dev started and picked up to 170kmph.. jay started and went up to 180 then 190…

But dev maintaining same and by rough estimation he is balancing by reducing speed.

Jay got overhyped and not thinking about speed he is on 200 and dev on 150

The are about little distance dev reduced speed and got hold and he stopped on the edge ..

Jay also reduced speed but not estimating the road end he couldn’t put break on time . He is on 50 and by the time dev stopped jay’s back wheel crossed the road and all shouted but dev grabbed him by his Color and pulled back.jay fell on the road and just saved by some scratches on his hands . All  are safe . All stunned and stood silent. Dev came and helped jay and Dev going to take his bike jay came and punched dev on back . Dev got balanced and turned to see the face. Jay holded Vidhi on neck point with a small cutter.Dev fisted his hands by seeing this but controlled and said hey man easy easy.. ek min yeh shirt na meri GF ka pehla gift hai . Technically it’s 2nd but vo GF banane se bahut pehle… agar hamari iss ladai mein ye phatega tho uska dil bhi tutega ..he is trying to remove the shirt while talking to jay to divert him while coming ahead but eyeing on only vidhi’s neck. 

In a swift he removed shirt with that he holded jay’s hand which holding the cutter and pushed him down and pulled Vidhi to him self. the girls were shocked by his quick moves and their eyes popped out while drooling him in vest.

Hunk!!!       mr killer looks!!!!!!

My hot muffin!!!!!, 

Oh Greek god!!!

Uttered the girls without their knowledge..

Dev took Vidhi and about to go to his bike an enraged jay came again with knife but this time he aimed dev. Dev just dodged his attack but the knife cut through his west and dev punched him hard but on safe place to weaken him.

Beast !!!   alpha !!!!

macho man !!!!

big daddy !!!

boss man!!!

Hooted those dirty girls now completely supporting dev with open jaws!!!! While scanning his muscular body with their X-ray eyes….

Vidhi’s mind clouded with jealousy and cursed them under breath yeh badatamiz ladkiyan 

stop X-raying my dev ji..

All the boys came for jay’s rescue when dev holded a his weakened form but stopped by dev’s volconoic anger looks.

Dev make him sat there on the road and gave him water and went to Vidhi and wore his shirt.

All other students said sorry for their behaviour and jay bent his head down.

Dev went to them and said shayad aap sab 23,24 ka hai.. hai na.. ya usse thoda bada our chota .. aapki age mein yeh dusron ko tease karna , ladkiyon se flirt karna apne aapko great show case Karna yeh sab kuch karne se aapko bahut maza aatha hoga..  ek baar bhi socha  isse aapko kya milega.. bas aapki ego satisfy ho jayega bas. Par yeh sab karne se aap kya Kho rahe hai aapko andaza bhi hai..

All stare with blank faces…

Vakt… our umra dev replied..

Jindagi mein Sab se keemti cheej kya hai 

Pata hai?  yeh vakt

Sab kuch mil sakta hai 

Par beeta hua kal nahi…

Ha bas  ek shayari khaake aapko bhashan nahi de raha Hu.. kyonki yeh maine mera apna zindagi se seekha Hu ..

Mere paas jab vakt tha tab mere pass kuch nahi tha..Ab mere pass vo sab kuch hai Par uske sath jeene keliye vakt  kam padgaya…

Isse jyada kya bataun mein aapko.

Jo aapke paas hai make good use of it.

Kyonki vakt kisi keliye rukta nahi hai…

All the best guys .. I am sorry if I bored you .. 

bye girls !!!  Take care and he winked at them.

Bye bye big daddy a girl shouted!!! 

Vidhi turned to see her with confusion.

Bye daddy’s girl!! I am super jealous of you…

Dev laughed with shaking as no he started the bike with Vidhi.Vidhi is confused and thinking about those girls words entire time of ride.

They reached the villa got freshen up and finished the dinner and sat outside facing the beach.They sat there silently for some time by side hugging each other and listening to the pleasant sounds of waves. 

Dev : thank you Vidhi. 

Vidhi looked confused..

He holded her hand said Jawani ka ek din dikhane ka permission mangi thi tumne par jawani ka saare khushiya mere mutti mein khadi karlia tumne.he kissed her hand and hugged her back.

They returned to room and decided to sleep.

Aaj bahut masti Kia na hamne theek USs din ki tarah said dev..

Kis din dev ji..

Vo hamara un official pehla date tum bhul gayi khau gali vali party .

Ha vo kaise bhul sakta Hu dev ji .. meri vajah se aapki tabiyat … dev stopped her saying further by his finger on her lips.

USs din ki vajah se aaj ham aisa ek dusre ke sath hai vo bhi khushi khushi.aaj bhi mujhe ithna hi maza aaya jithna USs din tha..

Vidhi: ha dev ji ham masti bahut kar Lia par signal pe joh hua..

Dev:Jiddi bache hai vidhi bas..

Vidhi:Jiddi bache nahi bhigde huye bachein.. 

vaise aapko kya jaroorat thi aapki hero panti dikhane ka .. aapko kuch hua hota tho…

Dev: yeh hamne pehle expect Kia na Vidhi.. yeh Umra ki Seema Har roj ek gaali ki tarah hamare muh pe phenka jaayega. our hamne yeh bhi decide Kia na ham donon ne milakar iska saamna karenge.. bas ignore karo vidhi . Beach pe our har jagah koi na koi hame aise hi alag nazar se dekh rahe the. Par hame USs sab se koi farak nahi padna chahiye ..dusre log hamare baare mein kya sochte hai yeh hamare liye important nahi hain. Ham pure zindagi ek dusre ke sath khush kaise rahna hai bas yeh sochna important hai.dobara discuss karne se koi faida nahi hai. chod do vidhi yeh baat.

Vidhi: vaise aaj apne jo Kia vo kya tha? She raised her brow….. asked dev to lighten the mood

Dev: kya ???? 

Vidhi: aap kal jo mujhe koot koot ke thane maar rahe the main gyan deti Hu  bla.. bla.. aaj apne jo bhashan dia na aapki USs jiddi bachon ko vo kya tha she asked with a smirk.

Dev: my dear wifey usse bhashan nahi kahate hai . I just stated the facts. And you saw na those girls are impressed by my words said dev with mischief of diverting her smirk to jealousy.

Vidhi: vaise un ladkiyon se yaad aaya vo ladki last mein kya bol rahi thi daddy aisa kuch.. 

pehle bolta tho samajh sakte hai usne hame galat samajh lia. Par sab kuch jaanne ke baad vo bola kyon?

Dev smiled a bit and said Vidhi tumhe samajh mein nahi aayega .. chod do iss bath ko.

Vidhi: aise kaise chod dete hai dev ji .. ha yaad aaya usne bola daddy’s girl. Yeh daddy’s girl kya hota hai . Our usne hamare baare mein aisa kyon kaha ..

Our aap bhi badi chinta karne lagi hai un ladkiyon ka upar se haste hue  bye bol ke aaye

(She missed to see the wink . Yaar bach gaya dev said in mind)

Batayiye dev ji.. batayiye mujhe.. she shakes the disturbed dev.

Dev: seriously don’t know how  to explain to her he got tounge tied and said .. vo Vidhi mujhe neend aaraha hai.. yeh sab chod do .. yeh tumhare bas ki bath nahi hai and clicked his tounge for his slip.

Vidhi got angry and said pehle aap mujhe kuch bhi nahi bata rahe hai our ab mujhe ignore bhi kar rahe hai.. aapko sona hai na tho pehle suniye mujhe vo daddy’s girl kya hota hai vo bathayiye uske baad aap yaha so sakte hai varna aapka pyara sofa living room mein badi besabri se aapka intezar kar raha hain…

Dev gulped down and cursed those girls who pushed those naughty words into the innocent mind of his jiddi biwi and thinking ways to not to get kicked out from the room by his pyari biwi.

To be continued…

SHINIKA.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read both parts in one go . This one made my day. Feeling something more than blush 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰you are too good in showing their romantic side . Mein matured content ke baare mein kya ho bolun ? Sizzling hot that , kaise likhi yaar woh sab ? Mera favourite toh bike part hi thaa. Of course romance ke saath saath ek reality check bhi Dena zaruri hein..I am glad you did it . I was imagining that bike ride and it made me so happy? Vidhi madam toh kitni desperpate hein , Daddy's girl jaanne ke liye? Mujhe bhi jaanna hein.. Update soon yaar. I am in dream land and still can't get over from what you have wrote .