The love of my life ; ViDev ; Few Shots updated part 11 ;page 17 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakm thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Waiting for the next part!!!

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Time nahi mili Shinika. Aaj bhi busy hoon....Hurry burry mein padi nahi jaati mujhse yaar. Mein next week Tak pakka padke comment karungi . 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally finally time nikali and I read this amazing update. Huuuh😘😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕 Blushing queen ban chuki ho Shinika tum. Har chapter mein ViDev ke saath mujhe bhi blush kar rahi hoon. This chapter was much balanced one with romance, the inner feelings, the insecurities of both Dev and Vidhi. Actually this is what which they have to show in the serial. You portrayed the perspective of both as so much realistic. Dev ki joh inner self battle kee woh ek teenager toh nahi ban gaye that was highlight of the part. Vidhi bacchi kitna kuch sochti hein , agar bacche huye toh Dev ko pasand honge ki nahi, kya pasand huye toh 21 kee Umar mein bacche sambhalegi kee nahi ? Uff 😊😊 Vidhu ko naa chehal pehal morni kee adaa hi acchi hein. Glad that Dev made her to realise it . Dev nahi toh Vidhi ko kaun samjhata yeh sab 😂😂 And the insecurities which Dev had when he explained it to Vidhi that part was too good to read. Mall mein jaake confused huyi Vidhu. Mujhe laga kahin ghum naa ho jaaye ..... Mujhe woh part initial days kee yaad dilayi,woh umbrella mein thankyou likhke dikhana, rasta yaad karna and all. Vidhi bhi naa sote time hi sab kuch karne ko tuli hein....Vidhi ki hesitation and Dev kaa kehna jab Gyan Deni hein toh bahut kuch kehti ho , I loved it . Makers ko zarur padna hein . The bond of them was so good here . I loved it. Ek couple dance bhi dikha do any of the episode mein donon ke . Lovely chapter. And manhoos dupatta , I laughed so well on it . It was on point. Waiting for next part. 

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Shinika thumbnail

Tag 1

updated part 5 and 6

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
Shinika thumbnail

Tag 2

Updated part 5 and 6

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago
maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was hot.. 🔥🔥 It literally put my screen on fire 🤩🤩.. 

I can't believe Vidhi the innocent Vidhi is here for Dev like this 🤩🤩

Continue soon 🫶🫶

Shinika thumbnail

The love of my life;ViDev;Few Shots

Part 6:

Morning rays are filled in the room and poking the two innocent souls to bath in them. Dev woke up first and adoring his wife who is sleeping like a baby. He recalled their passionate night got glimpses of bold Vidhi and a proud smile crept on his face. Meri vidhi…  he whispered to himself. Vidhi woke up and saw the cute dev who is adoring her with full of love. She realised their state and a deep red blush appeared on her cheeks. Dev know what she is thinking and thought to have some fun. Vidhi yaar I badly need a coffee can you pls get that fast. She gulped and said vo dev ji… dev cut her in between and said yaar vaise kal tumne ithna desperate huyi thi ki mujhe dinner bhi nahi karne dia. Ab dekho mujhe bahut jor se bhook lag raha hai. Pls yaar kuch banake lao .

Vidhi:Dev ji aap pehle fresh ho jayiye our main yu gayi our yu aayi coffee lekar said Vidhi with guilt.

Dev: to jao na tum pehle ..der ho raha hai.

Vidhi: pehle aap jaayiye aap fatafat shower bhi le lijiye. Main coffee ke sath break fast bhi lekar aavunga. Bas chaliye..

Dev: ok tum breakfast our coffee banake ek saath leke aao ourrr main…

Vidhi felt relieved ki he will leave first and then she can go to other wash room by covering with the bed sheet. Why Only one sheet is there in this room.she whinned .

Dev: ourrr main so jaunga kuch our der. Tab tak tum breakfast leke aa jana….said with a smirk.  

Vidhi: she found him smirk at the end and realised all this time he is teasing her. First she got worried she don’t know how to counter him and then she got and idea and smirked secretly.

Dev: Vidhi Jaldi jao .. I am starving…said with a very innocent face and hardly hiding a devilish grin .

(Both had the same sheet to cover themselves ). 

Vidhi: ha dev ji main abhi jaa rahi hoon. Aap theek se so jayiye.. zara yeh pillow vaha rakh dijiyega and she throwed it with an evil smile on her face.

Dev: he about to catch the pillow and observing her keenly and by seeing her smile he got confused..

Vidhi:she covered her one side tightly with the sheet and when he is catching it she swiftly pulled the sheet all for herself.

Dev: he realised it in right time and analysing what she is going to do he throwed the pillow and grabbed the sheet. He sighed with relief and told directly to her well played Vidhi.. but main bhi devrat raichand Hu .. ithni aasani se mujhe fool nahi kar sakti tum  and you want to play sea saw right.  bring it on .. we have a long day to  go up and down.He went dangerously close to her and whispered in her ear the last line by sending her shivers.

Vidhi gulped by this sweet warning and don’t know how to escape from this.

Dev: bolo Vidhi kya khelna hai tumhen…

Vidhi: said with annoyance I am not a kid to play and vaise main aapse khelne keliye mari nahi ja rahi Hu.. 

dev: vaise yeh bachon ka khel nahi hai  tho tumhe khelna padega he said in a seductive tone and kyon nahi khelogi mujhse whispered in his husky voice. 

Vidhi: kyonki aap bahut cheating karte hai..our aap bahut badmaash bhi hain she complained like a kid with pouty lips.

Dev: he just got melt by her seduction for a second but soon came to sense and saved his dignity on time.

He asked with frown kya kya cheating kia maine

Vidhi: she got to know about her effect on him with his previous act and said aapko kuch bhi yaad nahi hai aapne kya Kia hai …aapko yaad nahi hai na.. vo kya hai ki…with a sweet soft tone and her lips are moving more than needed  and at the end she wet her dried lower lip with her warm tounge to gain his attention. 

Dev: he can’t take his look off her luscious full  mouth and he don’t want to miss the dripping honey those plump red lips ooze. And  Her hot breaths are making him go crazy by making him hard and bulky and he know she is winning the game…

Vidhi smirked at him looking into his eyes and she forwarded her hand to calm his throbbing nerves burning with desire to make him fully defeated.

Dev:While he was lost in her spell and just shifting between her lips and her eyes.

Vidhi: taking this as opportunity Vidhi took the entire sheet and tried to wrap around her while standing on bed. She about to wrap she lost the balance and fell on dev lap and their faces inch apart and their lips about to touch.she got startled by the happening and hugged him tightly with fear.

Both bodies came into the contact with skin to skin and both are burning with desire.both eyes met and being lost in Each other their lips tugged each other to erupt sparkles.

Both took enough time to cherish each other with out fighting for dominance and just enjoying the pure bliss transferring to each other. Feeling breath less both left each other lips and touched their foreheads together and lost in each other with contentment.

After some time both searched for the solution and dev found his shorts under the bed but within reaching limit. He took that and wore inside the sheet and then Vidhi grabbed the sheet and dev helped her to wrap with the intention to hug her from back. He hugged her from back just before the last layer to wrap up.

She just got burned with his intense hug and felt her self wet already….he just hugged her tightly to feel her self and turned her front to face and gently kissed on her forehead to calm her by seeing her red hued face. He lifted her in his arms and took her to the washroom and left her at the entrance to give her time to cherish herself. 

Both got freshen up and dev ordered the breakfast and both poundered on it like a hungry lions who deprived of food for months.

After the breakfast dev went inside the master bed room to get something’s from cupboard. He found a neatly wrapped box with the name of himself. He felt emotional by thought that she gifted him something precious. Whatever it is it’s chosen by her and only for him. He recalls the khougali shirt and a smile crept on his face. And he will get Sukoon only with the things that attached to her he thought. Vidhi Is just standing in a little distance without letting him know and excited to see his reaction when he opens the box . Will he get angry or will he try once for her if he find out that it’s a jeans and t shirt and he didn’t tried this before she thought.

He opens the box neatly making Vidhi go crazy and impatient. Finally he opens it and he find a closed cover and tear it with scissor and took the Color full piece in his hand with a horrified expression. 

Dev gulped his saliva after realising his Vidhi gifted him actually a … cartoon printed BOXER..and frozed in his place with shock.

Vidhi closed her eyes out of fear when he is opening the cover . She slowly opened her eyes and stared the statued dev . For better visual she came infront of him and after seeing the boxer in his hands she shrieked loudly. And she is gawking  that with a wide opened mouth with a horrified expression. 

With her shriek dev got back senses and confused by her reaction. Taking that at ease he got into flirty mood and said to Vidhi… 

Wow Vidhi you have a good knowledge to gift your husband .. gifting a boxer to husband  in honeymoon is a best idea yaar  he said near her ears slowly. This made her brought to the world and she said immediately that I didn’t buy this . Really dev ji I purchased a T-shirt and jeans for you actually . Believe me dev ji I didn’t purchased this. May be the pocket got exchanged . She tried to reason with it.She was akward and embarrassed by this . She couldn’t look into him. 

Dev understand some mishap happened and turned to vidhi.

Vidhi chill yaar it’s just a boxer you know if I have given a chance I would have choose this colourful cartoon boxer over those t and jeans. You know I liked it a lot said making her giggle at her dumb act. Vaise it’s very sexy to hear that my wife gifted me actually a boxer which will be really useful in their desperate adventures.he whishpered in ear to make her gasp.

Today they planned to go for sight seeing and went to get ready. Meantime Vidhi enquired about the parcel and how she took the wrong pack at collection. She ordered them to deliver the actual packet to the villa. Dev got ready in his usual cloths and find a gift in sofa. 

He chuckled by the thought that this time what if it’s a u……..

Vidhi understood his thoughts and got pissed off and said angrily…

Dimagh ki Goda thoda dheere chalayi ye dev ji

Pehle yeh packet kholiye… ithna noutanki mat kijiyega.. dress hi hai iss mein jaldi kholiye..

He opened the box and find a rust coloured round neck t shirt and a blue jeans inside.

He liked it but he don’t know how it look on him as he never tried this as it won’t suit to his age.

Vidhi understood him and lower his eyes and tried to say .. it’s ok dev ji bas mujhe acha laga tho le aaya . Agar aap pehna chahiye tho try kijiye . Varna koi bath nahi hai.

Dev came near her and lifted her chin with his hand. Maine kitne baar kaha hai vidhi never lower your eyes infront of me . Tumhe kuch bhi  kehne ka Haq hai.patni ho tum mera. Tum chahe tho order bhi kar sakti ho mujhe .. pyar hai tum mera.. he said looking into her eyes while wiping her tears. He hugged her and patted her back.

She asked after some time being in hug. AAP ko sach me yeh dress acha laga dev ji…

Dev: ha kyo nahi acha hai yeh vaise mujhe bhi thode time apni 20s mein jaisa phir se jeene ka mouka milega. He winked at her and put up a brave face and turned other side to hide his emotion. Vidhi find it odd by seeing his welled up eyes for a second. He turned him and he was successful in masking but Vidhi didn’t buy that.

She entwined her fingers with him and took him for a walk to the  beach right beside their villa. 

Both walked for some time hand in hand while Vidhi didn’t allowed him to leave how much he try. Feeling defeated dev sat with Vidhi with out leaving her hand in a boat that tied at the starting point. He stared down for some time and Vidhi observing him silently by giving him strength to him to cope up with his emotions.

She sneaked her left hand in to his right with out breaking their right entwined fingers and lied her head on his shoulder to let him know she won’t leave him with out making him feel better.

After some time dev called Vidhi still looking deep into the water.

Vidhi tumhe pata hai jab main pandrah saal ka tha papa hame chodke chale gaye the.main chota tha tho ma mujhe padhai ke liye phir se London bhej dia. Ma bahut mushkil se business ko abhi our chitra ko sambhala.business mein direct vo kuch nahi Kia .par baki ki partners share holders ma ko andhere mein rakh ke bahut dhoka dia hai. Ma ne bahut koshish Kia hai business ko bachane keliye.by the time I become 22,23 we have everything to live happily but business it was in losses and I am still doing My business studies. So for the sake of saving the company I had to be hard on my self. Main apna pura dhyan padhai mein rakha taki main ache se business ko vapas khada kar sake. Main bas college our vaha se library vapas hostel jate the . Bas har roj  mera yahi Schedule hote the . Maine kuch time ke liye bhi apne manjil  se dhyan nahi hatne dia. Bas ek hi icha hai business ache se seekhna our RGI ko fir se khada kar du. College ki doston ko enjoy karte dekhte tho bahut bura lagta tha . Vo log kaise tarah tarah ki kapade pehan ke parties karte huye , maze karte huye dekh ke mera man kahi bar behlane keliye taiyar hogaya. Par papa … 

Vidhi pressed his hand gently to comfort him.

Paapa ka chehra har baar mera samne dikhayi dete tha. Toh phir mushkil se khud ko sambhal ke sab ke beech mein ek akela jindagi Jiya maine. Raichand ka beta, billionaire, University topper sab yeh dekhke mera faida uthana chahte the. Par Kisi ne iss akela dev ko nahi pehchan paaya. Our kisi ne bhi yeh nahi kaha ki kuch der keliye khulke jeene se kuch nahi hoga. bas sab mujhe introvert bolke mera mazak udata tha our kuch log mujhe nerd samajh ke mera kareeb bhi nahi aate the.bas ek ma hi mera support system tha par vo yaha India mein chitra , abhi ke sath busy hain  our mein vaha ithna door London mein padhayi keliye akela rahta tha. Bahut baar laga ki mujhe bhi  un logon ki tarah apni  umra mein jo bhi maze lena chahiye vo sab kar dunga par mujhe kabhi yeh mouka hi nahi mila .. pehle padhai degree keliye. Uske baad business seekhna practically .uske baad mehta uncle ke pass kaam karna experience ke liye.. our uss ke baad yaha aakar business ko phir se zero se unchaai tak le aana.. bas yeh sab karte karte kabhi bhi jindagi jeene ka mouka hi nahi mila. Ma, papa , mera zindagi sab cheena gaya  mujhse . Parithni problems mein  bhi bhagvan mujh pe taras khake satya ma ko  mere paas bhej dia our uske saath sath abhi our chitra ko bhi .Bas abhi our chitra ki noutanki dekh ke uske haste khulke jeena dekhkar uska jindagi mera jindagi bana liya. Socha Kam se kam aisa mein mehsoos karoonga ki main bhi khud vo jindagi Jia . Kuch saal aisa hi chalta raha fir ek din achanak se tum meri jindagi mein aayi our meri puri jindagi badal diya tumne. (He tightened his grip on her hand) Mujhe jeena sikhaya tumne. Tab tak mujhe patha hi nahi chala ki aisa dusron  ki jindagi jeete jeete khudki jindagi kaisa jeena hai yeh bhul gaya Hu main.Tumhare aane ke baad tumhari masumiyat mere andar ki maasum bache ko mera bachpan ko mujhe yaad dilaya. Tera imaandari mera un dinon ka mera shraddha ko yaad dilaya.har roj tumhe dekh ke mera andar ki kisi na kisi emotion ko  jhankta tha main. Tumhare aane tak mujhe nahi pata tha mein bhi sab ki jaisa hu.. mere andar bhi saare emotions hai. Tumse hi jindagi ko ache se dekhne ka tarika bhi jaan Lia . Tumse hi pyar ka matlab jaan Lia maine. Sath kaise nibhate hai yeh bhi tumne sikhaya vidhi. Tumhe pata hai vidhi mera har problem ka solution hoti thi tumhare pass. Har bar I wonder if you didn’t come in to my life what will be my position?tumhare bina aaj kaisa hua  hota main ? Dekho ab bhi tum hi mera ithna salon ka purana problem ko bhi solution nikal Lia. Mera bina kuch jikr  kiye kaise tum mujhe ithne ache se samajh sakte ho vidhi .. kaise?  He cupped her cheeks and said I love you Vidhi .. I love you so much .. tumhare bina main kuch bhi nahi Hu.. don’t ever leave me Vidhi.. chahe kuch bhi hojaye mera sath kabhi mat chodna vidhi… 

You are the only blessing in my life Vidhi… mujhse jhagda karo .. naraz ho … kuch bhi ho …agar tum mera sath hai tho sab kuch manzoor hai mujhe.. but I can’t afford to loose you Vidhi… and he hugged her to control his racing heart.He felt light hearted after sharing his this pain which living with him from so long to Vidhi .

Vidhi got overwhelmed by his this confession and patted his back and releasing him from hug she wiped his pooled up eyes and said beaming with joy. Toh taiyaar hai fir se vo 20’s vale hot and sexy Mr devrat raichand banane keliye.par ham ab London tho nahi chal sakte hai par iss Goa ko hi aap London samajh sakte hai  and smiled sheepishly to make him feel light.London ho ya Goa mujhe isse koi farak nahi padta vidhi . Jagah  jo bhi ho bas tumhara kadam mein kadam milate huye chalunga pura jindagi. Yeh mera vada hai .

With this he entwined their fingers and started their journey with each other.

To be continued…

SHINIKA

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome updates

Love it 

Cont soon 

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the chapter 5 kuch zyada hi naughty hogaya.. but loved the follow up chapter 6 even better. To be honest, because you updated after a long time. I went back read chapter 4 to remember where we were and then read 5 and 6. Sahi flow mein jaa rahe ho!! You are showing the naughty Vidhi and ever teasing Dev aptly. 

Thanks for the tag and updates!!