Arylie Fanfic Chap 22 pg 15 updated-love and angst

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This is my first time ever trying to write anything . Just a story came up and thought to pen . I am silent reader on the forum so please bear with me and sorry for any writing mistakes.The story starts after imlie moves on from aditya. 

Ps- Trigger Warnings, this ff contains mention of self harm , please stay away if you are easily triggered and below 18+ should definitely stay away.

Do let me know if i should continue .

—————————————————————————-

Chapter 1.

Imlie was on floor in fetal position. She wanted the earth to consume her. She wanted to scream and cry but nothing was coming out. Just small painful moan -even though it was low it can tear the heart if someone heard it. She was fighting with herself. She has to bring herself together. She have to get up . FOR HIM. Her Akdu, the one always stood by her, one no matter the issue encouraged her to fight. She adored him and he felt same maybe more .Moving on from aditya was painful but if Aru wasnt there she would have never had the courage to be where she was in career .

She got up while pinching herself on cheek mumbling “Get ready Imlie, or that guy will barge here and carry her to the party .” Yes, there was party in honor of Aryan and success of new magazine launch. Imlie quickly hurried to the shower and scrubbed herself. But she felt that wasnt enough - she scrubbed herself three times. She was starting to see the redness and bruise here and there. No she cannot waste anytime feeling bad for herself . Now is not the time . Its aru day i have to be there for him, she been waiting for this day . 

She got out of the bathroom and quickly selected random black saree with golden border. She dabbed make up - no she drowned in makeup making sure no bruises are visible. 
She checked her phone and was shocked to see 30 miss calls . Without any delay , she locked the door and left for party knowing she is in big trouble .

—————————-

Sorry guys its very rough writing no problem if you guys want to throw tomotoes. And i wont feel bad if you tl me to stop writing . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hurrom thumbnail

Nice start...do write....😊

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice beginning.✨❤️!! Do update soon.

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Your warning scares me ..

But marking for now... Arylie ke liye kuchh limits cross kar sakte hai ❤️

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm curious , Imlie seems to have stability in life/career but also in pain😒? Please continue  🙏 

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Thank you guys…yes imlie is stable in career and in personal life with aryan but they are not married. Here is chapter two:

——————————————————————————

Chapter 2:

Cab driver: Madam ( looking in rear mirror) aagaye

Imlie lost  in her thougts

Driver: madam, madam ( he turned his head sideways and raise a voice a little) Madamm!

Imlie flinched and came back to reality. 

Imlie : sorry bhaiya . Thank you ( she got out of cab)

The cab left. Imlie stood outside the JW Marriot.She never understood these parties no doubt once do go to a party she likes to have fun but today she dreaded. If it was a choice, she would have turned back and left. With an empty long sigh, fake smile she went in.

She slowly entered , she did not wany any attention today not at all. Not even Aru’s. The loser smile she had turned into a real smile when thought about Him. It was his day today and that is only reason she was holding herself from crumbling like deck of cards. Shaking her head, he is going to get me for what i had done in Morning:

Flashback:

Aryan was getting impatient. I ordered yes ordered because thats the only way i can get her in my cabin. Suddenly he heard the thud of his door. 
Imlie was mad . How dare he ordered Me! She was in revenge mode. She thought aaj dekho Mr Akdu  yeh Imlie chiz kya hai…

Aryan: Finally. Kabhi to muje time dia karo . Atleast 5 minute of your precious time. (His voice dripping with sarcasm)

Imlie: Wow mr Akdu ji finally you accept my importance and acknowledged ke mein kitni busy rehti hoon. 

Aryan: oh please ( rolling his eyes)

Imlie: Kyu bulaya aapne

Aryan: Bus ghoorna tha tumhe. Problem hai?

Imlie: ye to Mawali log karte hai. ( but she was quiet surprise of his openess. She was loving this Akdu. Sabke liye this arrogant , rude , time is money wala banda and for me his real self- caring, loving and Akduness)

Aryan: expected that kind of answer from you. (He smirked ) “Unromantic”

Imlie thought this is the perfect time for her revenge. 
“ Ahem. You asked for it” Battling her eyelashes .

Slowly she went near him and behind his chair. She took her hands and placed on his shoulder . She bent a little and whispered naughtily “ you must be really tired. Let me give you massage. “ With that she started her hot massage. Aryan did not stop her afterall he was craving her touch and did not want to stop her. “ isnt this romantic, saheb” emphasizing on saheb purposely to ignite him.

Aryan clearing his throat “ wow imlie ! You have magic in your hands by the way thoda harder please” Thank god aryan couldnt see her reaction. Last strike- he is being ‘extra’ today. When he had said the word harder with same emphasis as her ‘saheb’ her eyes had gone wide as if its going to pop out. Thats it! My last chaal ! Imagining herself in a ring with refree who is takes her hand raise it like like those WWE wrestlers. 
 She bent down again but this leveling near his ear and said seductively “ unromantic huh?” She slowly blew near his ear and nibbled it. She saw instant reaction from him. Deer caught in headlight look. Almost riled up he is. She slowly started kissing like feather on the neck. 
Aryan : um. Umm. Imlie… ( he was going to lose the control) 

Imlie: hmm . I always wanted to tell you how sexy you are. Your eyes it can drown me. Your nose lile a baby. ( all this she said in whisper)Your cheeks like the roses you gave when you proposed me. And your ears.. kya tareef karu …oommph . Your ears..ekdum CHAMKADHAR ki tarah !( she yelled and before he gets hold of her ran from his cabin making sure before closing the cabin door to see his reaction. It was pricless. His eyes had murder written on them! 
Aryan: WHAT THE ….how dar-

Imlie closed the door and patted herself. She was going to be dead she knew but she wanted to enjoy this winning the round. She added fuel to fire by texting him just with emojis :☝️💋👄😝👅💆‍♂️.

Flash back ends.

She was smiling ear to ear remembering about today morning. But suddenly her smile faded when she came back to reality. She has to be strong repeating the same sentence ever since she thought about coming to the party. She wants this day to be over. There was anger, sadness, guilt , self hate too much of turmoil inside her. But hey, for Aryan she has to push it down and stand tall for him. 

———————————————————————

JananiSanthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next level romantic 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but i can't figure out the gist of the story. 🤔 it really sounds interesting 😁

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Aaj free hu so updating another chapter. I wont drag much after this few chapters more. Only few character there is no aru mom and sister only dadi.Little boring chapter :

————————————

I wonder where he is. Suddenly the hall lights become dim and the host came on stage. The launch started. Ah! I finally see him coming from backstage an standing next host. She just stared at him with awe. All the host talk drowned and she just looked at him and his smile. His eyes had different twinkle today. This went on for next hour while Imlie just stood there and clapped with others. Soon dinner and drinks were announced but the light stayed dim. Romantic music started playing background. People were now chatting . Imlie someone who is so extrovert preferred to stay away from crowd and stay all the way in back avoiding any conversation with anybody. She does not have strength . Suddenly she felt tap on shoulder and surprised to see Aryan dadi. She had frown on her face. “ i hope what happened today you have not told my Aru. Its his day today do not ruin it for him” she said softly she liked imlie adored her but what happen today she will have tuck that adoration away and lock it.  Imlie stood there and just gave nod. Dadima left. 

Lots of thoughts were running in her mind. This is not you Imlie. Where did that fiery Imlie went, she always stood up for herself she fought anyone who try to break her self esteem. Where is that Imlie that Akdu brought out of her when Aditya left. Where? While she was lost in her thoughts , suddenly a finger traced her navel and  whisper “ looking delicious” . Imlie gasped and her breathing became erratic. She was frozen and looked back but there was nobody in sight. A hand interwined and took her behind a pillar near the exit. His hand covered her mouth. He was smirking. “ I am going to do things to you that you never imagined” Imlie eyes went wide. Aryan got closer and pecked her lips while his finger was on her navel tracing in circle. 

“ wow . Mawali huh.Cat got your tongue. What you did in morning you think i was going to leave you. “ he brushed his cheek against her and blew in her ear.  “ i got the reaction i wanted baby” smirking like this was the award he was waiting for all these years. Imlie was frozen suddenly aryan warmth left her as he distanced. “Come” giving his hand. Imlie did not want to move. Aryan shaking his head took her hand and took her to group. Aryan nudged her to talk.  

Imlie had no choice . A conversation was started and everybody got into discussion. “ lets go eat” aryan said softly staring at her with all the love . 

Imlie: Aru suno na ek minute side pe chalo

Aryan frowned but nevertheless went with her. 

Imlie taking sharp breath “ i am so proud of you Aru. I love you. “ aryan raised his eyebrow surprised. Imlie doesnt say those words easily but he was smiling at the moment.  She hugged him. Aryan whispered” kya hua imlie” 

Except that pillar scene you look lost . Your eyes are dull. “ hmm softly he pecked her lips again and again. “ Aru , listen please. Not feeling well yar. Is it ok if i leave ? “ she said. Aryan looked hurt which was noticed by imlie but soon replaced by concern. “ chalo” without questioning her . “ no , you have to stay dont worry. Tumhari Imlie sherni hai yaad hai na” she tried to hide her eyes because she knows if he look at her he is going to catch her lie. “ I dont want to” he said sadly as if missing her already.

She smiled and cupped his one cheek. “Muah mere akdu. I am fine baba. “She kissed him quickly as if she stayed any longer she will blurt out the truth. She left his hand slowly and started walking . Aryan of course filmy imlie rubbed on him” palat”

“Palat” And she did and waved . His heart melted and blew a kiss. 

Imlie reached her house and changed her clothes. Those couple hours that she was holding came tumbling down. She screamed in pillow and cried her heart out. She slapped herself couple time angry knowing that she is not standing for herself . This imlie was also betraying Aryan he would be disgusted . 

It will be testament of their love.

————————————————————

Next chapter will be flashback of what happened that evening before the party.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very well written keep updating more

JananiSanthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Aaj free hu so updating another chapter. I wont drag much after this few chapters more. Only few character there is no aru mom and sister only dadi.Little boring chapter :

————————————

I wonder where he is. Suddenly the hall lights become dim and the host came on stage. The launch started. Ah! I finally see him coming from backstage an standing next host. She just stared at him with awe. All the host talk drowned and she just looked at him and his smile. His eyes had different twinkle today. This went on for next hour while Imlie just stood there and clapped with others. Soon dinner and drinks were announced but the light stayed dim. Romantic music started playing background. People were now chatting . Imlie someone who is so extrovert preferred to stay away from crowd and stay all the way in back avoiding any conversation with anybody. She does not have strength . Suddenly she felt tap on shoulder and surprised to see Aryan dadi. She had frown on her face. “ i hope what happened today you have not told my Aru. Its his day today do not ruin it for him” she said softly she liked imlie adored her but what happen today she will have tuck that adoration away and lock it.  Imlie stood there and just gave nod. Dadima left. 

Lots of thoughts were running in her mind. This is not you Imlie. Where did that fiery Imlie went, she always stood up for herself she fought anyone who try to break her self esteem. Where is that Imlie that Akdu brought out of her when Aditya left. Where? While she was lost in her thoughts , suddenly a finger traced her navel and  whisper “ looking delicious” . Imlie gasped and her breathing became erratic. She was frozen and looked back but there was nobody in sight. A hand interwined and took her behind a pillar near the exit. His hand covered her mouth. He was smirking. “ I am going to do things to you that you never imagined” Imlie eyes went wide. Aryan got closer and pecked her lips while his finger was on her navel tracing in circle. 

“ wow . Mawali huh.Cat got your tongue. What you did in morning you think i was going to leave you. “ he brushed his cheek against her and blew in her ear.  “ i got the reaction i wanted baby” smirking like this was the award he was waiting for all these years. Imlie was frozen suddenly aryan warmth left her as he distanced. “Come” giving his hand. Imlie did not want to move. Aryan shaking his head took her hand and took her to group. Aryan nudged her to talk.  

Imlie had no choice . A conversation was started and everybody got into discussion. “ lets go eat” aryan said softly staring at her with all the love . 

Imlie: Aru suno na ek minute side pe chalo

Aryan frowned but nevertheless went with her. 

Imlie taking sharp breath “ i am so proud of you Aru. I love you. “ aryan raised his eyebrow surprised. Imlie doesnt say those words easily but he was smiling at the moment.  She hugged him. Aryan whispered” kya hua imlie” 

Except that pillar scene you look lost . Your eyes are dull. “ hmm softly he pecked her lips again and again. “ Aru , listen please. Not feeling well yar. Is it ok if i leave ? “ she said. Aryan looked hurt which was noticed by imlie but soon replaced by concern. “ chalo” without questioning her . “ no , you have to stay dont worry. Tumhari Imlie sherni hai yaad hai na” she tried to hide her eyes because she knows if he look at her he is going to catch her lie. “ I dont want to” he said sadly as if missing her already.

She smiled and cupped his one cheek. “Muah mere akdu. I am fine baba. “She kissed him quickly as if she stayed any longer she will blurt out the truth. She left his hand slowly and started walking . Aryan of course filmy imlie rubbed on him” palat”

“Palat” And she did and waved . His heart melted and blew a kiss. 

Imlie reached her house and changed her clothes. Those couple hours that she was holding came tumbling down. She screamed in pillow and cried her heart out. She slapped herself couple time angry knowing that she is not standing for herself . This imlie was also betraying Aryan he would be disgusted . 

It will be testament of their love.

————————————————————

Next chapter will be flashback of what happened that evening before the party.

waiting ...waiting .... and waiting 😁 uffo i am gonna keep on guessing what would have happened.. 🤣🤣