Episode 10 Discussion - Infidelity, A Hospital, and the Ragging Afterm

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

We start at the Oberoi party. Ranveer stands next to his gift and doesn't given a damn about it πŸ€£ Vikrant goes into a whole speech about how much he loves his son πŸ€” Ranveer's face be like "sure, keep lying to yourself and everyone here" πŸ€£

He pulls off the cloth to reveal a building model. Man does he not look impressed πŸ€£ he's like oh, okay then lol πŸ€£ flats for the poor Vikrant says.

Ranveer starts clapping and passive-aggressively comments on it πŸ€£πŸ€£how can you give a doctor a builder job?  πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ He pushes the entire thing off the table and starts to paint on the glass what he actually wants as a gift πŸ€£ a hospital named after his mother πŸ˜ƒ 

Suhani runs into a lecture hall, and everyone is staring πŸ€ͺ where is the professor? oh this was planned? πŸ˜‘ they all start laughing at her when the bucket of leaves and trash overturns onto her  why are all these students so mean? and they want to become doctors? πŸ€ͺ Ranveer is far better than all these clowns πŸ€‘ Suhani runs out.

I mentioned the completed painting already πŸ€£ Ranveer shows it to everyone  how long did that take him? I'm impressed  his dream project, a hospital that will treat the poor for free πŸ˜ƒ

Raghav and John are still stuck in the empty room, and can't get a signal πŸ€£ of course πŸ€£ they tie the phone on speaker to a broom danda thing πŸ€£\

Ranveer full on roasted Vikrant about his care towards the family πŸ€£ so he was an absent father essentially πŸ€” and still Mamta hasn't said anything. 

"your success lies on the hard work of the poor, then what better way to thank them than with such a hospital" damn Ranveer, call him out πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dadu agrees πŸ€£ Vikrant ko mirchi lagi πŸ€£ the truth is bitter πŸ˜Ž

Mamta pulls Ranveer away, and we go back to the 2 idiots πŸ˜Ž sticking the broom thing out the window, they get a signal. Mamta scolds Ranveer about making a scene. He doesn't consider Vikrant his father anymore, since the day his affair came to light πŸ˜² mamta stop defending him πŸ˜‘ you are in denial πŸ˜­ Ranveer is right, hiding from the truth won't change it

Ranveer answers his phone finally, and immediately leaves for the college. He. is. pissed. πŸ€£ I remember seeing a bts clip of VD about a month back on a bike in a tux and was so confused πŸ€£ now it makes sense πŸ€£

Suhani is trying to clean herself up in the bathroom, when suddenly the raggers come inside  Ansh go study else you'll flunk out πŸ˜‘🀣 I'm glad Suhani tried to fight back after a little apprehension, first rock, then bite on the hand, some pushing, and she almost made it outside and closed the door to lock them in? But Ranveer makes it just in time to assist πŸ˜ƒ 

There's a mix of worry and relief in her eyes, I feel. Seeing his fist, Suhani worries he might thrash them all hard like he did Rocky and the news of all this would reach her father πŸ˜­ She asks him to not hurt them, and Ranveer says he only wants to see her dreams in her eyes, and not fear and tears. He promises that he won't do anything πŸ˜ƒ Suhani leaves, looking back one more time πŸ˜³

jingle bells, jingle bells πŸ€£πŸ€£ bells are going to ring in their heads today πŸ€£ Ranveer corners the main guy, and asks him what they were doing. The other guy pushes Ranveer. Ranveer pins him to the counter, and lands a punch straight to the mirror πŸ€£ I wonder if he missed intentionally, it sure looked like it πŸ˜† maybe to just scare them but not hurt them

I wonder how Suhani will feel about him after this incident. Of course, she does not like his temper πŸ˜† when she told him not to fight. Only tomorrow can tell if Ranveer missed on purpose to keep that promise. β­οΈ Maybe that's the aag and paani meeting, water to tame the fire? only time can tell πŸ˜³ I liked when he showed up and that eyelock πŸ˜³ maybe its a start to more understanding, or maybe I'm just delusional πŸ€£ 

And Riya, you might want to rethink the whole "bestie" thing πŸ€£πŸ€£ Ranveer totally hates him 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thnx for the update Meghana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love reading your update β€οΈ

First of all congratulations everyone for the trp πŸ₯³

Rangu ko Rashmi aunty ke pao dhone chaiye πŸ€ͺ

Hope we dethrone that ghum πŸ˜ˆ

Ahaaaaa..  aj ka episode.. πŸ˜—πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Uffff VD in tuxedo 🀲🏻🀲🏻 upar se bullet πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

But I still didn't get my kutai πŸ₯Ί

Vaise Suhani is smart.. she play safes 

Baki to Ranveer hi dekh lega πŸ˜Ž

Edited by Nezuko - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Thnx for the update Meghana πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love reading your update β€οΈ

First of all congratulations everyone for the trp πŸ₯³

Rangu ko Rashmi aunty ke pao dhone chaiye πŸ€ͺ

Hope we dethroned that ghum πŸ˜ˆ

Ahaaaaa..  aj ka episode.. πŸ˜—πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Uffff VD in tuxedo 🀲🏻🀲🏻 upar se bullet πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

But I still didn't get my kutai πŸ₯Ί

Vaise Suhani is smart.. she play safes 

Baki to Ranveer hi dekh lega πŸ˜Ž

You’re welcome β€οΈπŸ€—

Ghum hasn’t been dethroned πŸ€£ there was a whole conversation about this in the last episode thread and the trp thread πŸ€£

He’s killing it in that tux β˜ΊοΈ and me πŸ€£ 

Mirror got the kutai instead πŸ€£

I liked seeing Suhani try things instead of just standing there πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ you go girl 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good morning Meghana πŸ’•

Thks for the tag and update dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

As usual i ll read and comment later on ...just wake up and busy with the boyzπŸ˜†

Hv a Blessed Friday πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

You’re welcome β€οΈπŸ€—

Ghum hasn’t been dethroned πŸ€£ there was a whole conversation about this in the last episode thread and the trp thread πŸ€£

Arey ha wahi 

Mera autocorrect πŸ€£

Ok ok Mai padhke ati huπŸ˜ƒ

He’s killing it in that tux β˜ΊοΈ and me πŸ€£ 

Mirror got the kutai instead πŸ€£

I liked seeing Suhani try things instead of just standing there πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ you go girl 

I know 

I really start liking her πŸ˜†

Bas ese hi rahe 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Good morning Meghana πŸ’•

Thks for the tag and update dearπŸ€—πŸ€—

As usual i ll read and comment later on ...just wake up and busy with the boyzπŸ˜†

Hv a Blessed Friday πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Thanks Ziva πŸ€—❀️ and you’re welcome 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nezuko

I know 

I really start liking her πŸ˜†

Bas ese hi rahe 

Yeah Hope they don’t butcher her character πŸ˜†

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Typing as I'm watching this, let's go!!

I just love the way Ranveer glares down his old man, like my guy lookin seggzy β˜ΊοΈ

Okay so finally this surprise thing is happening... and i'm so unimpressed πŸ€£ my expression is literally matching Dadu's πŸ€£ like big oof and if my manz Ranveer is clapping then mega big oof πŸ€£ 

Ooh!! Ranveer is firing shots!! πŸ˜² and he threw the whole model πŸ˜² lets πŸ€¬ing gooooooooo πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž the scandal of it all!! πŸ€£ "I'm sorry" my foot πŸ€£

Oof, the way Vivian's hair bounces every time he moves, like dammit i just wanna run my fingers thru his glorious hair  haiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Ranveer really got his whole art kit out πŸ€£ doing a painting show πŸ€£

Poor Suhani is still running πŸ€£ omg give my girl a break, she must be exhausted!! but of course, now that she stopped, ya really threw garbage on her πŸ˜‘

Meanwhile Ranveer is still painting πŸ€£ and everyone's quietly watching πŸ€£ how hasn't he been yelled at yet, just painting away peacefully πŸ€£ and he somehow managed to make a masterpiece??? I'm sorry but what???? πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣 in such short time too??? Bruh!! Like it's sweet he wants to name a hospital after his mom, but like bruh πŸ€£ okay Picasso! πŸ€£

Aww the 2 other musketeers are still trapped πŸ€£ no service in a lecture room? bro these professors and school know what they doin πŸ€£ ya better be focusing in class and not ya phone πŸ€£ Is Raghu tryna be a doctor or engineer? πŸ€£

Okay the subtle shade Ranveer threw about his parents' relationship? Bravo πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž And in front of everyone?? Yassssssss hunnayyyyyyy πŸ‘πŸ‘  Papa R ain't got nothing on our Ranveer let's goooooo πŸ˜Ž

So finally the elephant in the room was addressed about Papa R's extracurricular- sorry! extramarital affair πŸ€ͺ but Mama R, you disappoint me πŸ˜­ you really got all regressive and blamed only the other woman instead of also blaming your husband as well as a society it's our duty to stop letting these pig πŸ€¬ so called "men" slide away from cheating and only accusing the other woman. It takes two to tango, you know this mama, especially given that you yourself have birthed a son - do not just blame the other woman. Ya husband is an πŸ€¬hole and I'm sorry you were brought up to believe in these regressive ways. Thankfully Ranveer was like "really Ma" which calmed me a little but yikes Mama R and yes, a mistake once is a mistake. A repeated mistake is not a mistake but a habit, you tell her Ranveer πŸ‘ but I do feel bad for Mama R, she deserves so much better, I hope she leaves this donkey πŸ˜­

Finally he gets the phone call!! And they did not waste any time!! Ngl, but that angry expression and him putting his phone down gave me major RK flashbacks  I love that he just ran off, but poor Suhani! πŸ˜­  not there mutha🀬 going into the girls bathroom πŸ˜‘ dead🀬 got a death wish!! ya gonna get beaten to a pulp as well!! And ugh I just wanna punch Ansh in the face πŸ˜‘ and here I was mellowing up cause I found the actor's IG and started following him, thinking he was kinda cute but nah! No more πŸ˜‘🀣 like Ansh you still a loser!! get a hobby bruh! or are you begging to have your face smashed in? coward πŸ€¬ busted πŸ€¬ pathetic πŸ€¬! at least Ranveer has the guts to do ish on his own unlike ya loser self, coward! 

Ranveer is here!!!!  now get ready for your death sentence πŸ˜‘ oof, that shot tho, my manz lookin hella fine and yummy af, lezgoooooooo!! β˜ΊοΈ Suhani, jump on this man πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ 

Yo iz over! Iz ova fo ya mutha🀬!!! All I can think of in my head right now is SRK in Om Shanti Om going "BHAGOOOOOOOO!!!" πŸ€£ these bum πŸ€¬ crusty πŸ€¬ dusty πŸ€¬ gonna get it!! They gonna learn today!! 

Eek, even Suhani knows what's up seeing Ranveer's fist like that. Gurl, only you could calm! And Ranveer's sweet words to her  she really is the only one who can keep him stable, its wild! But we know he's lyin to her, he gonna teach them a lesson today! But oof, the way he's looking at her, like sir, please, you're making a lot of girls' hearts explode rn, imma have to take you down to the station again for this crime, pat you down- er, sorry, I mean talk to you πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ 

Also you a liar! don't be nodding your head to her like everything's good! you gonna beat these idiots to a pulp! Why is he singing jingle bells πŸ€£ I know Thanksgiving just ended but my guy πŸ€£πŸ€£ yo this dude got a death wish, shoving Ranveer like that πŸ˜² but okay fool πŸ€ͺ it'll come true! unfortunately not today cause he got the mirror instead, but don't worry beta, he'll catch you at a later date, don't be sad

Overall, loved the episode! The pacing is still good, none of the scenes felt liek it was wasting time or dragging the minutes on. Omg does anyone have the link to the preview?? I need to know what happens next πŸ˜­

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Typing as I'm watching this, let's go!!

I just love the way Ranveer glares down his old man, like my guy lookin seggzy β˜ΊοΈ

I love the shade in his stare β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ like I know who you truly are πŸ˜Ž stop pretending πŸ€£

Okay so finally this surprise thing is happening... and i'm so unimpressed πŸ€£ my expression is literally matching Dadu's πŸ€£ like big oof and if my manz Ranveer is clapping then mega big oof πŸ€£ 

Dadu is the audience πŸ€£ like what that’s it πŸ€£ you can hear the false excitement in Ranveer’s clap πŸ€£

Ooh!! Ranveer is firing shots!! πŸ˜² and he threw the whole model πŸ˜² lets πŸ€¬ing gooooooooo πŸ€£πŸ˜Ž the scandal of it all!! πŸ€£ "I'm sorry" my foot πŸ€£

Oof, the way Vivian's hair bounces every time he moves, like dammit i just wanna run my fingers thru his glorious hair  haiiiiiiiii!!!!!

I wish my hair was as thick as his πŸ˜­πŸ€£ it looks so soft too 

Ranveer really got his whole art kit out πŸ€£ doing a painting show πŸ€£

He really had all the paints and brushes ready to go πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Poor Suhani is still running πŸ€£ omg give my girl a break, she must be exhausted!! but of course, now that she stopped, ya really threw garbage on her πŸ˜‘

Those students are beyond cruel πŸ€ͺ like come on first day and you all are gonna be bullies πŸ˜­ losers 

Meanwhile Ranveer is still painting πŸ€£ and everyone's quietly watching πŸ€£ how hasn't he been yelled at yet, just painting away peacefully πŸ€£ and he somehow managed to make a masterpiece??? I'm sorry but what???? πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣 in such short time too??? Bruh!! Like it's sweet he wants to name a hospital after his mom, but like bruh πŸ€£ okay Picasso! πŸ€£

Everyone is just standing in shock πŸ€£ that’s why they can’t say anything. I wish I could paint that well that fast πŸ€£ it would take me days to finish the same thing 

Aww the 2 other musketeers are still trapped πŸ€£ no service in a lecture room? bro these professors and school know what they doin πŸ€£ ya better be focusing in class and not ya phone πŸ€£ Is Raghu tryna be a doctor or engineer? πŸ€£

I really thought of 3 idiots when they attached the phone to the broom or whatever πŸ€£ engineering prowess πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Okay the subtle shade Ranveer threw about his parents' relationship? Bravo πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž And in front of everyone?? Yassssssss hunnayyyyyyy πŸ‘πŸ‘  Papa R ain't got nothing on our Ranveer let's goooooo πŸ˜Ž

So finally the elephant in the room was addressed about Papa R's extracurricular- sorry! extramarital affair πŸ€ͺ but Mama R, you disappoint me πŸ˜­ you really got all regressive and blamed only the other woman instead of also blaming your husband as well as a society it's our duty to stop letting these pig πŸ€¬ so called "men" slide away from cheating and only accusing the other woman. It takes two to tango, you know this mama, especially given that you yourself have birthed a son - do not just blame the other woman. Ya husband is an πŸ€¬hole and I'm sorry you were brought up to believe in these regressive ways. Thankfully Ranveer was like "really Ma" which calmed me a little but yikes Mama R and yes, a mistake once is a mistake. A repeated mistake is not a mistake but a habit, you tell her Ranveer πŸ‘ but I do feel bad for Mama R, she deserves so much better, I hope she leaves this donkey πŸ˜­

I’m really glad Ranveer is not the one to sugarcoat any of this πŸ˜† he has the right thinking! Mamta needs to see the mirror and I’m glad he tried to show her πŸ‘ makes me wonder if the other woman/Ansh’s mom will be a villain or not πŸ€£

Finally he gets the phone call!! And they did not waste any time!! Ngl, but that angry expression and him putting his phone down gave me major RK flashbacks  I love that he just ran off, but poor Suhani! πŸ˜­  not there mutha🀬 going into the girls bathroom πŸ˜‘ dead🀬 got a death wish!! ya gonna get beaten to a pulp as well!! And ugh I just wanna punch Ansh in the face πŸ˜‘ and here I was mellowing up cause I found the actor's IG and started following him, thinking he was kinda cute but nah! No more πŸ˜‘🀣 like Ansh you still a loser!! get a hobby bruh! or are you begging to have your face smashed in? coward πŸ€¬ busted πŸ€¬ pathetic πŸ€¬! at least Ranveer has the guts to do ish on his own unlike ya loser self, coward! 

Ranveer is here!!!!  now get ready for your death sentence πŸ˜‘ oof, that shot tho, my manz lookin hella fine and yummy af, lezgoooooooo!! β˜ΊοΈ Suhani, jump on this man πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ 

I am loving your energy just want to put that out there πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yo iz over! Iz ova fo ya mutha🀬!!! All I can think of in my head right now is SRK in Om Shanti Om going "BHAGOOOOOOOO!!!" πŸ€£ these bum πŸ€¬ crusty πŸ€¬ dusty πŸ€¬ gonna get it!! They gonna learn today!! 

Eek, even Suhani knows what's up seeing Ranveer's fist like that. Gurl, only you could calm! And Ranveer's sweet words to her  she really is the only one who can keep him stable, its wild! But we know he's lyin to her, he gonna teach them a lesson today! But oof, the way he's looking at her, like sir, please, you're making a lot of girls' hearts explode rn, imma have to take you down to the station again for this crime, pat you down- er, sorry, I mean talk to you πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈ 

I really feel like he missed purposely πŸ€£ the swing looked like he was aiming for the mirror πŸ€£ but wanted to scare the raggers too

Also you a liar! don't be nodding your head to her like everything's good! you gonna beat these idiots to a pulp! Why is he singing jingle bells πŸ€£ I know Thanksgiving just ended but my guy πŸ€£πŸ€£ yo this dude got a death wish, shoving Ranveer like that πŸ˜² but okay fool πŸ€ͺ it'll come true! unfortunately not today cause he got the mirror instead, but don't worry beta, he'll catch you at a later date, don't be sad

He’s like the retail stores that start selling Christmas stuff and playing holiday music in the middle of November πŸ€£πŸ€£ that was funny 

Overall, loved the episode! The pacing is still good, none of the scenes felt liek it was wasting time or dragging the minutes on. Omg does anyone have the link to the preview?? I need to know what happens next πŸ˜­

I’m waiting for it too πŸ€£ I’ll link it once I find it on IG