Her smile 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dekh liya 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I’m liking how both characters are shaping up to be 😃 seems like something I haven’t seen in ITV before  so many layers

good question, maybe that will be revealed in coming episodes 😃

Bestie for Riya is Vikrant 🤣 bad choice of friendship 

Seeing the episodes, I feel they marketed it very badly they projected Ranveer as some kind of a psycho😵 (though he can still turn that way😭 its just 10 episodes) when in the episodes he is turning out to be such a refreshing character. And Suhani seemed like an extremely scared, timid girl who is probably tortured by him🤪 Like seriously KS? due to those promos I was scared  to even give it a try😆

I had another doubt about Ria. She seems really close to Suhani, even comes to her house and knows her whole family. Same with even Ranveer. Going by her calling Vikrant as bestie I am assuming she might be his childhood friend. And all three live in the same city. But Ranveer and Suhani never knew about each other's existence I mean they have a mutual friend who is very close to both of them. How didn't they never knew each other? I would have liked it a bit more if they had a childhood connection or something but don't remember now. It would have made Ranveer's live for Suhani a bit more meaningful and believable😆

Se has Ranveer and Suhani as friends, which is quite a good choice, pata nahi what went wrong with Vikrant🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer ne jo kiya sahi kiya Vikrant ky soch kar Ranveer woo builders ka kaam de rha tha 🤣 bahi woo doctor hai doctor 🤪

I liked the way he he paint his dream hospital he love his mother so much and also respect her definitely no what right and what wrong is.... What is like most that woo apne mom ko v truth bolne se nahi chuka like he knows it will hurt but she had too accepte that Disgusting man did wrong not only that woman who was involved with him 🤗 I'm so proud of him today

One more good thing about him is that he don't go beyond his limits to hurt his Father.... Vikarant hi ata hai apni bezzit karwane 🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I wonder why he’s on her roof though 🤣 maybe to escape uncleji 🤣

Her smile 

He must have understood sasurji is his love story ke dushman🤣

Though, If Ranveer knew about Rakesh telling Suhani that he will get her married right away if some complain comes Ranveer might have behaved differently🤣 He be like accha sasurji ke samne baat karunga toh direct shaadi ki baat hogi🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who liked Ranveer aka VD bike riding sences from his home to college I loved it... Because they keep it realistic usse time laga wala pahuchne... Yee nahi phone aate hi ghar se direct college mai tapak gya kisi jadu ke type 😆😳

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Seeing the episodes, I feel they marketed it very badly they projected Ranveer as some kind of a psycho😵 (though he can still turn that way😭 its just 10 episodes) when in the episodes he is turning out to be such a refreshing character. And Suhani seemed like an extremely scared, timid girl who is probably tortured by him🤪 Like seriously KS? due to those promos I was scared  to even give it a try😆

That promo might have driven lots of people away 😆 really bad marketing. Suhani and Ranveer are nothing like what was shown there 🤣 KS respected no one, Ranveer respects many except those who don’t deserve respect 😆 so far the only flaws I’m seeing is the anger and impulsiveness, but they’re not psycho types (yet, and I hope never 🤣)

I had another doubt about Ria. She seems really close to Suhani, even comes to her house and knows her whole family. Same with even Ranveer. Going by her calling Vikrant as bestie I am assuming she might be his childhood friend. And all three live in the same city. But Ranveer and Suhani never knew about each other's existence I mean they have a mutual friend who is very close to both of them. How didn't they never knew each other? I would have liked it a bit more if they had a childhood connection or something but don't remember now. It would have made Ranveer's live for Suhani a bit more meaningful and believable😆

probably the rich and middle class thing 😆 Rakesh also doesn’t like Riya so to me this fact doesn’t make sense for childhood friends 😆 maybe they met at her previous college? 

Se has Ranveer and Suhani as friends, which is quite a good choice, pata nahi what went wrong with Vikrant🤣

A ticket to the Oberoi mansion 🤣 like Ranveer will let that happen 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is it romantic