Sirf Tum

Episode 2 Discussion - First Meetings, Football, and Anger

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Didn’t expect the second episode to be up already 🤣 desitvbox pirates are fast 😆 anyways onto the review

So this girl is now brought to the front of the college and Ranveer is mad 🤣 and when she actually doesn’t want to kiss him like she did on the terrace 🤢😆 she runs away faster than milkha singh and Ranveer runs after her even faster 🤣🤣 found this scene funny for some reason, maybe because it was so unexpected 

this leads to our Jodi meeting to the first time 🤣 with spins that put a washing machine to shame 🤣 like pinball they bumped into each other and results in paint falling on Ranveer’s jersey and Suhani’s admission form getting torn 😆 but they way he caught her was cute  

Ranveer gets upset with the painted jersey but also helps her get a new form even after the counter closed 😊 the handoff was sweet too but they don’t see each other’s faces yet 

Football match time  VD’s specialty and man what a game he played  it seems like Ranveer also has family issues seeing the bond with his mother but cold shoulder to his step? Father 🤣 

VD: I will not take off my shirt on ITV 🤪 Ranveer: takes off shirt ☺️🤣🤣🤣 kya nazara tha 

Then he beats up the opposite teams captain for passing a dirty comment about his sister 😲 direction could have been better and VDs expressions too 😆 but it is what it is 😆 this character is very different so far so maybe he needs time to get settled into it 😆 anyways and suhani somehow falls in between it like in the promos and he stops 🤣 ladka ko kuch ho raha hai dil mein 🤣

so overall, I think this episode did a good job in clearing a little of the KS label for me 🤣 not to say that can’t change in the future, but to me Ranveer seems like someone who cares about the people he loves but just has a short fuse 😆 the fight with the other captain over his sister being the main reason why I think so 

Hopefully they don’t bring the god awful VFX back 🤣🤣 otherwise I will run after that director like how Ranveer ran after Ms. Perv 🤣

thank you for coming to my TEDtalk 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for the update Meghana🤗

Tum toh bahut fast nikli😳😆..u already watched it too

Seems to be nice 2nd epi

Goodness that twirl 😲🤣

I was laughing hard yday on seeing it🤣🤣

I ll comment more on seeing the epi this afternoon 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ziva01

Thks for the update Meghana🤗

Tum toh bahut fast nikli😳😆..u already watched it too

Seems to be nice 2nd epi

Goodness that twirl 😲🤣

I was laughing hard yday on seeing it🤣🤣

I ll comment more on seeing the epi this afternoon 😆

Thanks ziva 🤣 I was informed that the second episode was up and watched it before I go to sleep for tonight 🤣 desitvbox is much faster than I am 

that twirl was something else 🤣 you spin me right round baby right round 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank for update 

It seems like a good episode 😳

Comment more on after watching tonight 

And after reading your update i think they need to work on directions and VD need sometime to get popularly in Ranveer character ⭐️

Ziva01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-simply.meghana

Thanks ziva 🤣 I was informed that the second episode was up and watched it before I go to sleep for tonight 🤣 desitvbox is much faster than I am 

that twirl was something else 🤣 you spin me right round baby right round 🤣

Spin baby spin🤣🤣🤣

Meilleurs GIFs Spinning Pasties | Gfycat

Yet we didn't see eah other face 😒😔😆

Sad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast update.

Will check out the episode at 8 pm today.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Fortunately I saw episode online and I'm honna watch on tb again 🤣🤣

Ranveer ne jo bhagaya us ladki ko zindagi me kiss ke bare mein kisi se nahi bolegi uske dreams me bhi Ranveer bhaagte hue use haunt karega bhai 😆😆 and their hit and miss I so knew it and I love that scene thode cuts jyada daale but okay koi nai and I love the way Ranveer helps her and when he saw her first time totte udd gaye 

Ranveer hates his dad and that bouquet scene oh bhai "Match start kare.."  aur woh opposite wala captain yaar jeetne ke liye he brings Ranveer's sister 😡😡 and more than episode 1 I just love the 2nd episode reason is VD was there 

Looking forward to see more of Ranveer equations with other characters 

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by-simply.meghana

this leads to our Jodi meeting to the first time 🤣 with spins that put a washing machine to shame 🤣 like pinball they bumped into each other and results in paint falling on Ranveer’s jersey and Suhani’s admission form getting torn 😆 but they way he caught her was cute  

Ranveer gets upset with the painted jersey but also helps her a new form 😊 the handoff was sweet too but they don’t see each other’s faces yet 

I liked this part in the series. In most shows the ML goes off without any care and the FL needs to struggle. instead they showed something like this. It was nice. This scene was cool like a breath of fresh air. 

Football match time  VD’s specialty and man what a game he played  it seems like Ranveer also has family issues seeing the bond with his mother but cold shoulder to his step? Father 🤣 

I think I read in wiki that this dad character has two wives not sure. 

VD: I will not take off my shirt on ITV 🤪 Ranveer: takes off shirt ☺️🤣🤣🤣 kya nazara tha 

Well he was wearing inner shirt so can't completely complain about it. 

Then he beats up the opposite teams captain for passing a dirty comment about his sister 😲 direction could have been better and VDs expressions too 😆 but it is what it is 😆 this character is very different so far so maybe he needs time to get settled into it 😆 anyways and suhani somehow falls in between it like in the promos and he stops 🤣 ladka ko kuch ho raha hai dil mein 🤣

so overall, I think this episode did a good job in clearing a little of the KS label for me 🤣 not to say that can’t change in the future, but to me Ranveer seems like someone who cares about the people he loves but just has a short fuse 😆 the fight with the other captain over her sister being the main reason why I think so 

Hopefully they don’t bring the god awful VFX back 🤣🤣 otherwise I will run after that director like how Ranveer ran after Ms. Perv 🤣

thank you for coming to my TEDtalk 🤣

Hello new here saw the first episode liked it so far and have joined the forum. Your update are really enjoyable. 😃

Ziva01 thumbnail

Haayee the way he catches her hand and saves Suhani from falling

Ziva01 thumbnail

That Riya ki bacchi ll create a lot probs for Suhani 😵