Sirf Tum

Episode 6 Discussion - Atrangi Loafer, and Results

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen 😎 we have a nickname, Atrangi Loafer 🤣🤣

Ranveer finally left the exam hall alone after getting threatened with the cancellation of suhani’s score and her insistence 🤣🤣 The girl does not like him, thankful the atrangi loafer has left her alone 🤣

I liked the way he just reappears with a “how was the paper?” right after she said that 🤣🤣 her face was like “not this guy again.” 🤪🤣

Ranveer asks her to recite the questions and answers (imagine having a topper confirm your score 🤣 all my friends would start arguing about why their answer was the correct one cause we’re not toppers 🤣🤪) and he says she passed for sure

“weak in the matters of the heart.” No ranveer, not like that, she just shouldn’t be a cardiologist simple 🤣🤣🤪

They meet up with Suhani’s mother, who thanks him for getting her to campus on time 😃 even if it was on a horse 🤣 sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do 🤣

Suhani wants out and leaves 🤣 then bumps into Riya 🤣 kya roast kiya usne Ranveer ka 🤣 atrangi loafer 🤣 Riya ki bolti band she couldn’t even say her special someone is him 🤪

little did she know her special someone doesn’t even acknowledge her presence 🤣 he has Suhani blinders on 🤣

Suhani calls him names at home to herself 🤣 and the scene cuts to the results 😃 I’m glad they cut straight to the point instead of dragging through some more of blue ocean house life 🤣 not in the mood

Ranveer is so confident that he’s setting up a party for her in the canteen 🤣 then after eating a laddoo John tells him she failed 🤣 Ansh is standing like a classic ITV villain behind Ranveer and recalls how he changed the roll numbers on her paper and someone else’s failing paper 🤣 do people use correction ink on the student information pages in India? I don’t know how no one noticed it for the exchanged one 🤪🤣

who let this man handle the papers by himself? 🤣 No one is watching? Incompetent faculty no wonder Ranveer said this college doesn’t deserve me 🤣 it doesn’t deserve anyone 🤪

Ranveer is like “nope can’t be wrong” and goes into the Dean’s office to investigate 🤣 even ordering the peon himself 🤣 let’s see if they can figure out the truth 😉

God Vikrant is such a terrible person 😡 drops tea on Mamta’s hand and doesn’t even help her 😭 Ranveer is far better than that walking disaster of a family man 🤡 Ansh is no better, let them eat cake 🤣 next time that cake is going straight on Rocky’s face 

I’m glad there wasn’t unnecessary dragging between the exam end and the results day, like I was worried they would do 🤣. Keep it at this pace 😆 Liked this episode for Suhani’s perception of Ranveer the most 🤣 she definitely won’t seem like the kind of girl to blindly follow 😊 which I am glad for 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waiting since morning 🤣 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Waiting since morning 🤣 

It’s up now 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Let’s try that again 🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Let’s try that again 🤣

Main toh paraayi ho gayi na, mera tag hai hi nahi 🤬

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Let’s try that again 🤣

Yayyy aagaya episode

This one sounds interesting

i want them to give nicknames to each other😆 but Ranveer is too obsessed to do so🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Main toh paraayi ho gayi na, mera tag hai hi nahi 🤬

You didn’t ask me for one 🤣 I’ll give you one next time 

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yayyy aagaya episode

This one sounds interesting

i want them to give nicknames to each other😆 but Ranveer is too obsessed to do so🤣

It was nice to start a Monday with 😆👍🏼

Hai na nicknames 🤣 Ms. Zimmedari and Atrangi Loafer 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Meghana for the tag and update🤗🤗

Watching the epi live...u noticed there is orange and blue portrait in Ranveer house🟠🔵😎🤣...blue curtain bhi hain🔷️🔷️🤣

Yaar yeh Vikrant Ranveer ka biological dad hai kya😳...he is such a selfish person🤬..poor Mamta hw did she got married to thus an arrogant person

Suhani giving so much funny names to Ranveer🤣🤣

I think after Ranveer ll clear this result scam he ll be in Suhani good book...that's how they ll bond first😎

Overall it was a good epi👍🏼