Sirf Tum

Episode 7 Discussion - Operation "Give Suhani the Pass"

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ansh....changes roll numbers, ruins cakes, and insists on Rocky to stick his hand in the tiger's den yet again smiley29 🤣 

Does Rocky enjoy sticking his hand in the tiger's den? Why would you say yes after Ranveer literally beat you to a pulp on the football field 🤣🤣 idiots both of themsmiley37

Dadi is a Dilip Kumar fan 🤣🤣 but even with these moments, I still don't like her 

Suhani comes back in tears, and runs upstairs after Riya and Ishaan surprise her with a party 😭 and Dadi has to rub salt in her wounds 😡 don't underestimate Suhani

Rocky really has a death wish....cake to the face was hilarious 🤣🤣 and of course Ranveer gets angry 😲 thankfully Ansh stops him with the bottle...that would've been something else 😔

Mamta to the rescue 🤣 that haddi wala dialogue 🤣 and then his friends jump in...egypt wali mummy 🤣🤣 loved it! I think I heard the other friend's name is Raghav? not sure though 

Ranveer goes all soft when talking to his mom 😳 could see it in his expressions too towards the end that was adorable ⭐️  doctor beta to the rescue  

Suhani confirms her score with Ishaan and Riya, and still doesn't understand how she didn't pass. 😭 Both comfort her and she prays to Mata rani to get her MBBS at Graphic Era 😳 don't worry Suhani, Mr. Atrangi Loafer is going to sort this out 🤣🤣 jumping into the Dean's office through the window 🤣 3 idiots jaisa laga....same John same I would trip and fall too 🤣🤣

The trio began searching for the papers, Ranveer finds them in a drawer. Shouldn't there be a lock? Maybe? 🤣 He finds the papers with the roll numbers altered, and Dean is coming fast 🤣 Ranveer and Mr. Dean seem to be buddy buddy 🤣🤣 something I didn't see coming in the previous episode 

Ranveer will take any punishment for breaking and entering, but wants Suhani to get her rightful place in the college ⭐️ Those poor awards he won for the college 🤣 sidha floor peh 🤣 one by one what if the tiles fracture? 🤣 and there goes a frame 🤣

With a smirk...."yeh hui na mere Dean wali baat." 🤣🤣 god I love his dialogues 🤣❤️ and Suhani is passed  but she doesn't answer the phone when Ranveer calls her 😭

Dadi really had to bring the "girl went to college and ran off with some guy" gossip in front of Rakesh 🤣 foreshadowing much? 🤣 she tells him Suhani failed but then Ranveer calls him and tells him about the confusion  of course as the "great" father he is, doesn't tell her the truth 😡🤡🤪

But no worries, Atrangi Loafer ghar tak paunch hi gaya, after Suhani doesn't show up to campus 🤣🤣 uncleji ko shock laga 🤣 now take her to a girls college 🤪🤣 Ranveer won't leave without telling her the truth 

apnetv was faster than desitvbox so watched it there 😆 another good episode and no dragging of the result corrections 👍🏼 though I wish Ansh gets caught 😒wonder what Oberoi parties will be like and if Ranveer will go?  I want to see VD in a tux 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

damn sis, that was super quick!! how?? 🤣

definitely will be back once i've watched the episode 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

damn sis, that was super quick!! how?? 🤣

definitely will be back once i've watched the episode 😆

i'm super impatient 🤣

same!! im watching it right now 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

same!! im watching it right now 🤣

join the party  but there's no cake 🤣

okay so i've watched the episode and once again i'm happy with the pacing of the show. however i'm a little annoyed and that annoyance is targeted towards Rocky.

What kinda dumb 🤬 do you have to be to not realize that your "friendship" with Ansh is toxic af?? My guy literally uses you to go do his biddings against Ranveer cause Ansh is a 🤬ing coward! How about you grow a pair and go up to Ranveer instead of sending your so called bestie to get beaten up to a pulp or getting cake smashed on his face and almost being hit by a glass bottle 😡 oh wait, you can't cause you're a coward and a 🤬. but keep standing and smirking there, your temporary joys are just that - temporary.

Ranveer and Mama R are just too cute! their dynamic is sweet and i look forward to more scenes of them. And anyone who tries to come btwn them will face my wrath 😡🤣

the 3 musketeers breaking into the dean's office 🤣 i love them 😆 except one musketeer remains nameless, like what is up with that?? 🤣but way to go Ranveer, you solved Zimmedari's problems 🤣

Yo this dadi needs to back off! like lady be gone!! and also Papa S is just such a disappointment, like sooooooooooooooooo disappointing!! I get it, fathers are gonna be protective of their daughter but overprotecting is never the answer, you are setting them up for failure, in my opinion. he definitely deserves the worst father of the year award for hiding the fact from his daughter that instead of failing she aced her exam - but nah, lemme just watch my daughter be in misery and be depressed so that i can get what I want and put her in an all girls school and not be around boys cause you know cooties and what not, plus it's not like i want my daughter to marry a man someday, 🤬 what she wants, what i want is more important 🤔😕

But of course Ranveer is at the door! 🤬 yeah baby!!  get yo gurl!!! help her make her dreams come true!! do the right and good things that'll make her fall in love with you and turn your infatuation into pure love!! 

Also side note, I LOVE Ranveer's hair!! I know people are ishing on it, to put it nicely, but I personally love it and how voluptuous it is  my manz got volume baby!! 😆 also ngl, i miss Vivian's long hair, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess 

simply.meghana thumbnail

okay so i've watched the episode and once again i'm happy with the pacing of the show. however i'm a little annoyed and that annoyance is targeted towards Rocky.

What kinda dumb 🤬 do you have to be to not realize that your "friendship" with Ansh is toxic af?? My guy literally uses you to go do his biddings against Ranveer cause Ansh is a 🤬ing coward! How about you grow a pair and go up to Ranveer instead of sending your so called bestie to get beaten up to a pulp or getting cake smashed on his face and almost being hit by a glass bottle 😡 oh wait, you can't cause you're a coward and a 🤬. but keep standing and smirking there, your temporary joys are just that - temporary.

Ranveer and Mama R are just too cute! their dynamic is sweet and i look forward to more scenes of them. And anyone who tries to come btwn them will face my wrath 😡🤣

the 3 musketeers breaking into the dean's office 🤣 i love them 😆 except one musketeer remains nameless, like what is up with that?? 🤣but way to go Ranveer, you solved Zimmedari's problems 🤣

Yo this dadi needs to back off! like lady be gone!! and also Papa S is just such a disappointment, like sooooooooooooooooo disappointing!! I get it, fathers are gonna be protective of their daughter but overprotecting is never the answer, you are setting them up for failure, in my opinion. he definitely deserves the worst father of the year award for hiding the fact from his daughter that instead of failing she aced her exam - but nah, lemme just watch my daughter be in misery and be depressed so that i can get what I want and put her in an all girls school and not be around boys cause you know cooties and what not, plus it's not like i want my daughter to marry a man someday, 🤬 what she wants, what i want is more important 🤔😕

But of course Ranveer is at the door! 🤬 yeah baby!!  get yo gurl!!! help her make her dreams come true!! do the right and good things that'll make her fall in love with you and turn your infatuation into pure love!! 

Also side note, I LOVE Ranveer's hair!! I know people are ishing on it, to put it nicely, but I personally love it and how voluptuous it is  my manz got volume baby!! 😆 also ngl, i miss Vivian's long hair, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess 

Rocky needs to wake up and smell the coffee 🤣😡 Ranveer even patched him up once but Ansh keeps sending him into these situations 🤪 He will never grow a pair and his friends won't ever learn 🤣 even after getting a cake smashed in his face, Rocky still continued to instigate him 🤪

Mother-son duo is great 😳 the way his expression goes soft 😊 I think I heard the third friend's name is Raghav 🤣 but I need to hear it again to confirm 

I haven't heard the word cooties in so long 🤣🤣 worst father  its gone too far 😭 she deserves to know the truth and I hope Ranveer outright says it to her  thank goodness he went to her house

I'm okay with it (have been afraid to say this here)😊 upon thinking that I dislike overly gelled and styled hair I see in other shows much much more🤣 I'm jealous of his hair in general since mine is thin  I like styles that I can run my fingers through, which he has given in all his shows, though this one needs to grow on me completely (don’t like the middle part but the subtle side parting)😆

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Parents like Rakesh are,in simple words,toxic. A behaviour like that can affect anyone's personality in an adverse manner.There are fathers out there who would be ecstatic upon finding out that their daughter has secured admission into med school on her own merit and then there are those like this man who are still stuck in Lord knows what century. 

I cannot take Ansh seriously as a villain if he is this cowardly and juvenile🤪 It seems as if the standard of antagonists has degraded considerably. It makes me miss Siddharth and Jeh 😆

As far as the rest is concerned then the show should be renamed as,"Ranveer Sambhal Lega".🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Melkor

Parents like Rakesh are,in simple words,toxic. A behaviour like that can affect anyone's personality in an adverse manner.There are fathers out there who would be ecstatic upon finding out that their daughter has secured admission into med school on her own merit and then there are those like this man who are still stuck in Lord knows what century. 

I cannot take Ansh seriously as a villain if he is this cowardly and juvenile🤪 It seems as if the standard of antagonists has degraded considerably. It makes me miss Siddharth and Jeh 😆

As far as the rest is concerned then the show should be renamed as,"Ranveer Sambhal Lega".🤣

Exactly  that too the best medical school, but because of the fear of a boyfriend 🤪 he straight up lies 😔

Ansh is lowkey comical to me 🤣 when Jeh seems better by comparison you know you have a problem 🤣 because Jeh was very underwhelming 🤪

“Ranveer Sambhal Lega” 🤣 I laughed so hard seeing his buddy buddy with the Dean 🤣