Sirf Tum

Episode 8 Discussion - First Day of College, Red Carpet, and Ragging

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So glad Suhani's mother came outside to check on her husband  otherwise he would've lied and gotten away with it 😡 Suhani heard the good news too, somehow from that distance 🤣 but was sweet to see that smile on her face when she heard she topped 😃

Rakesh lays out conditions if she wants to study 🤔 only study, don't go anywhere else but college and home, stay away from Riya, boys only in class not in life 🤔 (like Ranveer will let that happen 🤣). If anything happens, studies over and she will get married off 🥺🤪 I don't know if I hate him or Vikrant more 🤡😡

Ranveer has this whole setup for her entry 🤣⭐️ Suhani reaches the college, and her mom gives her sweets to give to him. Carpet is rolled out 🤣 Suhani is...pleasantly surprised 🥳 so cute red carpet instead of ragging 🤣🤣

Ranveer comes with flowers  and welcomes her to the college and her dreams of becoming a doctor  She accepts them 

Ansh is here to ruin the fun again 🤔🤣 when will he get caught again? He doesn't like Ranveer being happy so of course he won't let Suhani be in peace 🤡

The way Ranveer stares at her while they walk through the arches  eyes only for Suhani 😳 there's a continuation of the OST too?! when is that getting uploaded 🤣 Suhani looks so happy 😃 

She was going to say "thank you" wasn't she? or Rakesh's conditions? 😆 too bad this party disturbed their moment 🤣 is Ansh not going? Oh, he's going to do something while Ranveer is busy 😡

Red carpet gone, other friend's name is Raghu, and Ranveer gives Suhani's zimmedari to his friends 😃 but of course Ansh has to ruin things 😡 he stops them too 🤪 and the ragging of other freshers starts  does this still happen in colleges there? sounds like something that should be banned 🤔 oh its illegal? then why won't the faculty do anything? 😡

She bought some time but everyone is gone 😭 I hope someone comes to help her, because Ranveer might be occupied with the party. Overall, another good episode, no dragging, but worried for Suhani. Loved the RaHani moment today  

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am watching it on Colors as I type:

Ye Suhani ka father itna bitter hai, khud life mein dusre ki chamchegiri aur makkhanbaazi ki toh beti ka success bardaast nahi hota kya 🤣🤣

Ab mujhe uncleji ka faltu lecture sunnke ye darr lag raha hai kahi Ansh apne revenge ke liye Suhani ke saath shaadi karne ka toh nahi sochega. Khud dikh jayega Suhani ke saath aur phir apne baap ko bolega meri shaadi isse karao 🤢🤢

Ranveer: Waise sab maaon ke khane mein same secret ingredient hota hai...voh hai pyar *smiles*

AWWWWWW 😳😳❤️❤️❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

How is Suhani not creeped out by his behaviour dude🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evilxbalaa

How is Suhani not creeped out by his behaviour dude🤣

I think she is 🤣 or just thinks he’s nuts 🤣 remember all the nicknames she gave him 🤣

maybe like the other fresher girl she thought this was standard for a welcome 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am watching it on Colors as I type:

Ye Suhani ka father itna bitter hai, khud life mein dusre ki chamchegiri aur makkhanbaazi ki toh beti ka success bardaast nahi hota kya 🤣🤣

Ab mujhe uncleji ka faltu lecture sunnke ye darr lag raha hai kahi Ansh apne revenge ke liye Suhani ke saath shaadi karne ka toh nahi sochega. Khud dikh jayega Suhani ke saath aur phir apne baap ko bolega meri shaadi isse karao 🤢🤢

Ranveer: Waise sab maaon ke khane mein same secret ingredient hota hai...voh hai pyar *smiles*

AWWWWWW 😳😳❤️❤️❤️

This is my head canon 🤣 he’s just jealous of his own daughter 😡😭 and I really hope Ansh doesn’t do that 🤢 you think Ranveer will leave him 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for the tag and update Meghana🤗🤗

I missed the beginning tday and luckily there was the roof scenes😆

Rakesh😡🤢...someone tell that Suhani is a human being with feelings and emotions not a robot🤪...

I love hw Ranveer makes her feel special on her 1st day with all the lovely arrangement  but that Ansh 🤬😡🤢 ruined everythg😡

Let see trow kaisu dulai hoti hai Rishi ki😡

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap be like 🤪🤣

Hope so I am not spamming your thread 

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nezuko

Precap be like 🤪🤣

Hope so I am not spamming your thread 

I did not see the precap 🤣 does Ranveer actually come? 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the tag and update Meghana🤗🤗

I missed the beginning tday and luckily there was the roof scenes😆

Rakesh😡🤢...someone tell that Suhani is a human being with feelings and emotions not a robot🤪...

I love hw Ranveer makes her feel special on her 1st day with all the lovely arrangement  but that Ansh 🤬😡🤢 ruined everythg😡

Let see trow kaisu dulai hoti hai Rishi ki😡

@bold wo nai samaj me ayega usko 🤣

He will do duniya bhar ka drama jab Ranveer and Suhani ka pata chalega 

But kuch bol nai payega Ranveer ke samne 🤪