Episode 4 Discussion - Aaaaaaand He's Gone

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

First they show the horse in the previous precap 🤣 then they don't show the damn horse 🤣 anyways...

Suhani looks happy to finally get admission at the medical college  and dadi starts talking again 🤣 Rakesh tells her that he will go to the college with her to get the admission done oh boy what could go wrong 🤪🤣

Ranveer is gone 🤣 like f**king gone 🤣 all he's been thinking about is Suhani and losing sleep in the process 🤣

Suhani wakes up bright and early for admission and Ranveer is passed out 🤣like me on the weekends 🤣 his friends/roommates are up and pour water on his face to wake him up 🤣🤣 the cut from the puja to Ranveer's face was hilarious 🤣 upon waking punch ka action karta hai 🤣

Suhani and Rakesh come to the college, and boy does this man not like co-ed education 🤣🤪 its the 21st century man 🤣 

Ranveer goes to talk to the Dean? (i think he's the dean) and is asked to apologize to the player he beat up. He insults his father instead off to the side and refuses to apologize 🤣 kya dialogues the maaza aa gaya🤣 From this scene we can see the father-son tension. Ranveer does not like him....at all 🤣

First Ranveer says to rusticate him 🤣 "college doesn't deserve me" 🤣 Riya is defending him in front of Suhani, and then she runs away upon seeing sadu Rakesh uncle 🤣 Ranveer walks out with rustication on his mind and then sees Suhani again 🤣  but his friends pull him back before he can go after her to return the phone. True to his nature, he gets angry 🤪 poor John (chashme wala guy) learned this after rewatching episode 3 🤣, and then goes to look for her 

I find it absolutely strange of Rakesh to stare with judgment of the girls talking to boys at the college when first arriving, and then later on asking Ranveer to help out Suhani 🤣🤣 future mein shock milne wala hai uncleji ko 🤣🤪Ranveer agrees immediately after seeing her 🤣 he's gone full flat 🤣, and helps her with the admission processes after completing the phone exchange 😃

This man goes back to the Dean and says sorry and even hugs the guy 🤣 wearing a cheeky smile on his face after he leaves 🤣 no more rustication 🤣 and then he hits the volleyball right in his face again 🤣 and then another apology and concern 🤣

Suhani thinks Ranveer is getting rusticated 🤣 galat! 🤪 and seems like horse will come tomorrow 🤣 I think.....or next week 😆

So the love at first sight thing has happened 😆 he's drawing a portrait of her in the dorm room 😆 That was fast wow 🤣🤣 I hope they at least get to clear the air about the match thing and get to know each other well😳 but I may be placing too high of an expectation. 🤣 Ranveer's "obsession" I suppose is starting to show that's for sure 😆 I guess I'm more of a slow burn romance kind of person but maybe if they handle this well I will look forward to it 🤣overall, an alright episode 😆 looking forward to the horse episode 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am yet to watch the episode but Imma just put it out there, rest of the episode ek taraf and jo ghodhe ki anticipation hai voh dusri taraf 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am yet to watch the episode but Imma just put it out there, rest of the episode ek taraf and jo ghodhe ki anticipation hai voh dusri taraf 🤣🤣

I want ghoda 🤣🤣 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I want ghoda 🤣🤣 

Mere dimaag mein kuch aur hi aaya abhi 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Mere dimaag mein kuch aur hi aaya abhi 🤣🤣

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🤣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Originally posted by: simply.meghana

🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🐴🤣

Bro, kya chahiye tujhe ? 🤣🤣

Btw ye Rnaveer ka pura principal office scene reminded me of Abhay but much more savage 🤣 Its such a throwback!  Even though he's dressed up as Shahzaib 😆

This entire apology scene was in KS also, but Ranveer is not as badtameez and moofat as Kabir. I prefer Ranveer over Kabir, he seems to be a better guy and while he also gets angry and fired up easily, its not as bad as Kabir.

simply.meghana thumbnail

Bro, kya chahiye tujhe ? 🤣🤣

Btw ye Rnaveer ka pura principal office scene reminded me of Abhay but much more savage 🤣 Its such a throwback!  Even though he's dressed up as Shahzaib 😆

This entire apology scene was in KS also, but Ranveer is not as badtameez and moofat as Kabir. I prefer Ranveer over Kabir, he seems to be a better guy and while he also gets angry and fired up easily, its not as bad as Kabir.

Horse 🤣 

Oh yeah definitely 🤣 a more savage Abhay 🤣

was it? I have no idea what was shown in the film 🤣 since I didn’t watch it, but I’m glad to hear he’s not as bad 😃 gives me hope 🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I was laughing at the part where Rakesh himself went to Ranveer, introduced his daughter and was like aap senior bo aaj se yeh aapki zimmedari🤣🤣

If apne pair pe khud khuladi maarna had a face🤣🤣 just can't get over it🤪 Ranveer must be laughing in his mind🤣 he be like jisko dhund raha tha usko godh mein laake rakh diya uncle ne🤣

Now Rakesh should never blame Ranveer or Suhani when they are together🤪 Ranveer will be like Rakesh ji aap hi ne toh kaha tha abb se yeh meri zimmedari🤣

Though I didn't want Ranveer to fall for Suhani so fast😭 I had expected ot would take time. Aajkal bohot shows mein aisa kardete hain either FL or ML fall in love in first sight. It becomes a bit unrealistic. Khair kya karsakte

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

I was laughing at the part where Rakesh himself went to Ranveer, introduced his daughter and was like aap senior bo aaj se yeh aapki zimmedari🤣🤣

If apne pair pe khud khuladi maarna had a face🤣🤣 just can't get over it🤪 Ranveer must be laughing in his mind🤣 he be like jisko dhund raha tha usko godh mein laake rakh diya uncle ne🤣

Now Rakesh should never blame Ranveer or Suhani when they are together🤪 Ranveer will be like Rakesh ji aap hi ne toh kaha tha abb se yeh meri zimmedari🤣

Though I didn't want Ranveer to fall for Suhani so fast😭 I had expected ot would take time. Aajkal bohot shows mein aisa kardete hain either FL or ML fall in love in first sight. It becomes a bit unrealistic. Khair kya karsakte

This man makes no sense 🤣 doesn’t want boys near her and then asks Ranveer to help her out in college 🤣🤪 what was he thinking? 🤣 If he blames them later on I want Ranveer to say this was your doing Rakesh uncle 🤣 maine kuch nahi kiya 

I didn’t either 😆 and yeah have seen this in another star wala show that’s also getting popular 🤣 I suppose it happens to some people but I hope they take time to know each other 🤣 but yeah what can we do? 😵